Newcastle United and Celtic Goals on Video

nufc-brand.gif

celtic-emblem.gif

We wanted to ensure all Newcastle fans (and Celtic fans too) can see the goals from last night’s entertaining game against the Scottish Champions.

This is courtesy of the Scottish press who also provide a good commentary on the goals – if from the Scottish Champions viewpoint.

But anyway – enjoy the goals – they’re all good and it’s a nice little piece. 😀

Goals from Newcastle United Celtic game

• AB

Jul 27, 2007 at 9:27 PM

Scottish press? This was Setanta’s coverage of the game (as they have all of NUFCs pre-season friendlies and about 4 Premiership games before Xmas). Setanta is an Irish broadcasting company available to people in the UK.

Thanks for the link though, I’m waiting on my viewing card to start watching Setanta and thought I’d missed these goals.

• bob

Jul 27, 2007 at 9:42 PM

also all the remainin friendlies are on newcastle world which was great as it hardly costs a thing

• Owen

Jul 27, 2007 at 9:45 PM

It’s a shame BSA made so many changes at half time, we could have given Celtic a right humping 🙂

Still 4-1 is a nice result.

• Jinal

Jul 28, 2007 at 3:18 AM

Cheers for the link Ed.

• Ed Harrison

Jul 28, 2007 at 9:28 AM

AB – thanks i wasn’t sure about that – yeah we know about Sentanta – it’s available over here in US – along with Fox(Sky) but not yet widely available. I’m trying to work out how I get it before the season starts – it also looks like Juventus game is live on Newcastle World tomorrow.
    I gave thanks to the Scots – because we at least thought their commentary was really good and fair – they liked what they saw of Newcastle – that’s for sure.
    I keep watching the goals. 😀

• Obafan