Four Funny Football Quotes For Today

sam-and-geremi.gif

What they laughing at?

We would like some feedback.
We’re not sure whether to keep this daily piece going. So please let us know if we should continue with it. Do you like the funny quotes? Do you like the picture of the day? We do 😀 Also, if you have any other ideas for a daily topic – which we’d like to keep lighthearted – please let us know. You can leave your comments at the bottom of this piece or via CONTACT along the top of our site – many thanks 😀

Four Funny Football Quotes

Here’s some funny quotes that will help lighten up the day – which we all need at times – today they’re all from Kevin 😀

“I’ll never play at Wembley again, unless I play at Wembley again.” – Kevin Keegan

“Well, if that’s true then it would be a big surprise, but then nothing surprises me in football these days.” – Kevin Keegan

“Danny Tiatto is not going to make a mistake on purpose.” – Kevin Keegan

“Maine Road was a great football stadium but as time moved on it stayed where it is” – Kevin Keegan

secret6.jpg

My favorite female Country singer, what’s her voice like?

Comments very welcome.

• Tripp

Oct 2, 2007 at 6:25 PM

Who is she? I know you’re in Raleigh, but is Country popular in Blighty?

• Snake

Oct 2, 2007 at 6:27 PM

personaly mate, i like the football qoutes and the picture of the day, cheers and keep up the good work old chap, what what.

• Ed Harrison

Oct 2, 2007 at 6:44 PM

Tripp – she’s Faith Hill. She’s actually a great singer too 😀 She’s married to another big country singer over here, Tim McGraw

• Ed Harrison

Oct 2, 2007 at 6:47 PM

Snake – i like the picture stuff too – in fact I enjoy looking every day for who to put up 😀 I had 3 for today – tough choice – they’re all so great looking.

• Danger Mouse

Oct 2, 2007 at 7:33 PM

Keep it going Ed. You are just about my first stop when looking for a quick respite from actually working 🙁 I realize there are only minimal stories to write about during the season but you do a great job regardless. One idea that I would like to see you imlement is to draw up a list of four or five starting line-ups for people to vote on. Just a quick survey each week until match day. Or perhaps not just line-ups, e.g. Harper or Given, Owen or Oba, 4-3-3 or 4-4-2? Would be interesting. Cheers

• Toon Chicken

Oct 2, 2007 at 7:46 PM

If the funny quotes run out you could always do a caption competition with funny toon pics, Ed.

• Bobby Ollox

Oct 2, 2007 at 8:14 PM

Hey Ed – I will be travelling from UK to RTP in a couple of weeks, courtesy of our favourite company. Need me to bring any teabags, or marks and spencer sausages ?

• Bobby Ollox

Oct 2, 2007 at 8:30 PM

When I was a lad I got chased through Lumley first woods by William Askew who nicked the rope we were going to build a swing with . “Drop the rope and run” he shouted as he ran at us with a knife . Scared the shit out of me. Only just worked out he was the same Billy Askew that played for us for a couple of seasons.

Bastard still owes me a rope and a new pair of underpants .

• Ed Harrison

Oct 2, 2007 at 9:03 PM

We’re stocked up – my wife Madeline was over in July/Aug and brought all back. BTW nice to see the stock up there – good for my stock options – hoping the 3rd Q will be good when they announce in couple of weeks.

• Todd

Oct 2, 2007 at 11:51 PM

I like the quotes and the pic. Definitely think you should keep it going…

• Tripp

Oct 3, 2007 at 4:21 AM

Ah yes, I’ve heard of them, just don’t know what they look like. Love the quotes in pic trivia.

• Bobby Ollox

Oct 3, 2007 at 7:40 AM

dont worry ed – i’m working hard to keep you in the style you became accustomed to –

• Stami

Oct 3, 2007 at 11:39 AM

yeah i really enjoy these. keep them on

• David M

Oct 3, 2007 at 12:10 PM

Keep them going! we all need a laugh and I don’t think you’ll ever run out of mad football quotes.