Funny Football Quotes and Beautiful Woman

secret-546.jpg

Who is this beautiful woman – a singer born in Los Angeles, California

Funny Football Quotes

Here’s some funny quotes that will help lighten up the day – today a departure to quote just 3 of Yogi Berra’s funny quotes – Yogi is a famous catcher of the NY Yankees (1946 – 1963) and is well known for his strange and funny quotes and a real character – enjoy 😀

“Nobody goes there anymore because it’s too crowded” – Yogi Barra

“If people don’t want to come to the ballpark, how you going to stop them?” – Yogi Berra

“When you come to a fork in the road, take it.” – Yogi Berra

• Hammy

Oct 13, 2007 at 10:30 AM

Ed…….this has to be your tastiest bird yet…..where did you find this goddess?

• Keep Oba

Oct 13, 2007 at 10:34 AM

She may be tasty Hammy…but there is no way she is tastier than Charlize

• Hammy

Oct 13, 2007 at 10:44 AM

I don’t know Keep Oba……I’m not keen on blondes…this lass here makes me want to explode……Owww… Owww… OOOOOWWWWW

• JENSON BUTTON

Oct 13, 2007 at 11:00 AM

she is katherine mc phee. america idol season 5 runner-up

• George

Oct 13, 2007 at 11:07 AM

Keep Oba and Hammy, you two sound like i was in my prime. (I can remember that far back). She is gorgeous aint she. Women were never that goodlooking in my youth. In fact if women like her lived were i did, i doubt if i would have become a NUFC supporter prefering a different ball game.
    I need to have a rest now this excitment is no good for my ticker.

• Craig Allen

Oct 13, 2007 at 11:47 AM

Have to agree with Hammy – bar Zeta Jones, def the hottest imo so far – the pose could maybe have something to do with it. 😀

Lovely stuff.

• Hammy

Oct 13, 2007 at 1:38 PM

Craig…..that’s not you standing in the buff just to the left out of shot?

• Ashton

Oct 13, 2007 at 1:55 PM

She is ” Kathryn McPhee “

• Keep Oba

Oct 13, 2007 at 4:39 PM

Yea I am not keen totally on blonds either, but Charlize looks good no matter what color her hair is. Just watch Devils Advocate where she begins as a curly haired dirty blond and then ends up with shorter dark brown/blackish hair and is just as hot. She has a wonderful face, and a ridiculous body.

• Keep Oba

Oct 13, 2007 at 4:45 PM

Thats why the other girl I mentioned to Ed the other day was Eva Mendes. Zeta-Jones is wonderful as well. So is Salma Hayek. I had my fiancee who a huge blond curly mop like Robert Plant in the early days, to go to her natural dark haired Italian look because she has a beautiful face and doesn’t need the fake blond. Alot of girls go fake blond because it can cover up some ugly, but if you are truly beautiful its hotter to have the dark hair.

• leo