The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Funny Football Quotes and Beautiful Woman

11:12 am, Tuesday, October 16th, 2007 by Ed Harrison · 10 Comments

secret54.jpg

secret-3825.JPG

Who is this beautiful actress – born in Washington DC with a great anatomy?

Funny Football Quotes

Here’s some funny quotes that will help lighten up the day – which we all need at times :D

“They had a dozen corners, maybe 12 – I’m guessing.” – Craig Brown, Scotland manager

“I’m a firm believer that if the other side scores first you have to score twice to win.” – Howard Wilkinson

“To be talking about vital games at this stage of the season is ridiculous, really, but tomorrow’s game is absolutely vital.” – Brian Horton

Tags: FootBall Quotes · Newcastle News

10 responses so far ↓

• 1 Elvis // Oct 16, 2007 at 11:15 AM

Shouldn’t that be a Grey-t anatomy, Ed? ;)

You would never have guessed she’d been Knocked Up recently!

It’s Katherine Heigl.

• 2 Toon Chicken // Oct 16, 2007 at 11:18 AM

Katherine Heigl – not sure if she’s much of an improvement on Owen’s missus yesterday mind – I’m liking the cryptic clue though Ed.

• 3 George // Oct 16, 2007 at 11:26 AM

Nice chick Ed, she can scrutinise my anatomy anytime she wants.

• 4 true // Oct 16, 2007 at 11:28 AM

Ed how about doing a theme on women sports stars lets have some of the eastern block tennis players or LPA golfers ;-)

• 5 Hammy // Oct 16, 2007 at 11:58 AM

Hmmn, not sure if I saw her in some movie “a friend of mine” downloaded for me “by accident”…..
    Not great…but o.k for a one night stand maybe….

• 6 Craig Allen // Oct 16, 2007 at 12:24 PM

She’s ok. But I’d probably only give her a second look if she enters a pub dressed as she is in the second pic. ;-)

• 7 Bill F // Oct 16, 2007 at 1:42 PM

Hammy if you think she is one night stand standard what are your long term women like :)

• 8 Hammy // Oct 16, 2007 at 1:47 PM

Hi Bill,
    I’m married with two kids, like most married men we can dream!!!!!

• 9 leo // Oct 16, 2007 at 2:49 PM

magnific haha
    my new word
    ed maybe put wags on every day and we can guess who they are married to

• 10 Bill F // Oct 16, 2007 at 3:28 PM

Hammy likewise and I agree.

previous post: Milner Looks to Follow Gareth Barry Lead