Funny Football Quotes and Beautiful Woman

secret-4569.jpg

Who is this beautiful actress – born in Paris of a Polish mother and a French father

Funny Football Quotes

Here’s some funny quotes that will help lighten up the day – 😀

“Without being too harsh on David Beckham, he cost us the match.”
– Ian Wright

“I never comment on referees and I’m not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat.” – Ron Atkinson

“Statistics are just like mini-skirts, they give you a good idea but hide the most important part.” – Ebbe Skovdahl

“This city has two great teams – Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” – the great Bill Shankly

• ToonKing

Oct 20, 2007 at 12:31 PM

Ahh come on Ed, after setting the standard yesterday, u let the bar slide again …………….love the Shankly quote though.

• S Lee

Oct 20, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Ed, that has got to be Juliet Binoche, and she looks incredibly hot. Good to see some classy lass instead of the usual Big Macs

• Hammy

Oct 20, 2007 at 12:58 PM

Got to agree with S lee, she looks classy, bet she’s wild in the sack too……….oh and do I spy nips??

Anyway S lee, your not the ex-Bolton Manager are you?

• Ed Harrison

Oct 20, 2007 at 1:00 PM

It’s Juliette – one of the best natural looking woman around in my opinion – so feminine. Thats’ why I saw the English Patient so many times – although it was too long and boring – except for nurse Juliette.

• S Lee

Oct 20, 2007 at 1:37 PM

Sorry to disappoint Hammy..i happen not to be the ex-liverpool bloke. Pity him though, seems like a really decent guy. I think Big Sam should consider bringing him back under geordie’s payroll. I mean, he has got so many staff, one more wont hurt. Right Sammy?

• ToonKing

Oct 20, 2007 at 1:51 PM

@S Lee: Hell no, if i see Little Sam in Newcastle i’ll run him over. I rather have Speed as a coach.

• Bill f

Oct 20, 2007 at 3:30 PM

Sophistication and class, she’s the type my working class background aspires to. She can coach me anyday.

• leo

Oct 20, 2007 at 9:56 PM

id rather the big macs tbh