Funny Football Quotes and Beautiful Women

secret-23324.jpg

Who’s this beautiful TV personality – born in Canisteo, NY of Irish, French and Portuguese ancestry

Funny Football Quotes

Here’s some funny quotes that will help lighten up the day – which we all need at times 😀

“I cried on my pillow and couldn’t sleep last night.” – Arsene Wenger after Mourinho wouldn’t shake his hand

“My parents have always been there for me, ever since I was about 7” – David Beckham

“Celtic manager Davie Hay still has a fresh pair of legs up his sleeve.” – John Greig

“What’s this crap? I don’t speak English!” – Francesco Totti, when asked by a journalist what he thinks of the phrase “Carpe Diem.”

Note: Carpe diem is a phrase from a Latin poem and is usually translated as  seize the day.

• adam

Oct 21, 2007 at 12:44 PM

i like the pic

• valle

Oct 21, 2007 at 1:03 PM

Beckham dosnt sound to bright from the qoutes u have posted in recent weeks 😉

• George

Oct 21, 2007 at 1:04 PM

Pretty. Nice figure. Would not say no to her. God i have to stop dreaming. Im getting to old for these young fit looking girls.
    Just as well im going to Disney florida next year to roll back the years and see what life brings. You never know i might hit it off with minnie!

• Bill f

Oct 21, 2007 at 1:09 PM

Valle, would have to agree but he hasn’t done bad for himself for an Idiot. Bit like the (nominal) most powerful man in the world.

She is a stunner but another plastic woman, prefer the real thing like yesterdays.

• valle

Oct 21, 2007 at 1:11 PM

Bill f:… Dangerous thing, going into politics… but actually i agree with u all the way 😉 … Beckham has done good, agree with that to. Just shows how far good looks and allot of practice can take u.

• ToonKing

Oct 21, 2007 at 1:24 PM

Ed, nice your getting back to good days again……..belter. Who is she by the way??

@Bill F: I rather have plastic 🙂 , the real thing sucks .

• Bill f

Oct 21, 2007 at 1:36 PM

Saw a joke with a ancient old lady totally wrinkled from head to toe, but she still had perfect plastic breasts,OK I suppose if you wear a hood. 🙂

Valle. Politics I don’t think GWB knows anything about them so I reckon I am safe. 🙂

• valle

Oct 21, 2007 at 1:40 PM

Bill f… I reckon ur right, u could actually say that the world was a better place when BC was in charge… But then again, he had the highest IQ of an American president ever, whil GWB has the lowest ever 😛

• leo

Oct 21, 2007 at 1:48 PM

beckham isnt really that stupid. he is made out to look it though

My parents have always been there for me, ever since I was about 7″ – David Beckham

come one look at the quote, what age do you think your parents have supported you playing football… doenst look soo bad

hes a manager he needs players with fresh legs. given probly not up his sleave they could get an injury up there, or just hot and sweaty

all and all i love the quotes but you cant ridicule a person for a quote when there is no idea of what the question was…

im feeling quite diplomatic today

normally on a saterday i am hungover from over doing it on a saterday night, but had a night off myfriends. give ma liver a break

• valle

Oct 21, 2007 at 1:52 PM

Leo… I wasnt based entirely on this quote, Ed has used quite a few of Becks quotes and if u look through them all, u might agree with us 😉

• Ed Harrison

Oct 21, 2007 at 2:11 PM

She’s Brooke Burke – a model and on some TV shows occasionally.

• Ed Harrison

Oct 21, 2007 at 2:12 PM

It’s interesting this item made Newcastle News Now for first time – i changed woman to women – go figure.

• Bill f

Oct 21, 2007 at 2:55 PM

Ed I noticed that, you know the old adage sex sells papers, still it seems strange that a single letter does the trick. Perhaps you should try something like “The real Michael Owen lives on the Moon with Jordan. and a double plays for Newcastle tommorow.” 😉

• Elsaa

Feb 12, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Hahahahaha 😀

Gotta Lovee Beckham And Mourinho

xx xx xx

• Leo*

Feb 12, 2008 at 8:10 PM

almost four months since the article was made, where have you been elsaa?