Funny Football Quotes and Beautiful Women

secret-223.jpg

Who’s this beautiful country singer – born in Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Funny Football Quotes

Here’s some funny quotes that will help lighten up the day – which we all need at times. 😀

“The new West Stand casts a giant shadow over the entire pitch, even on a sunny day.” – Chris Jones, Evening Standard

“I’ve got a gut feeling in my stomach” – Alan Sugar

“I was saying the other day, how often the most vulnerable area for goalies is between their legs” – Andy Gray

“Rosenborg have won 66 games, and they’ve scored in all of them.” – Brian Moore

secret-342.jpg

Yesterday’s beautiful woman was American supermodel Marisa Miller

• Toon Chicken

Oct 25, 2007 at 12:08 PM

Looks like Shania Twain – I’ll stick with yesterdays thanks Ed.

• true

Oct 25, 2007 at 12:33 PM

yesterdays for me too

• Bill f

Oct 25, 2007 at 1:26 PM

A lot better than yesterdays looks more real less bony.

If yesterdays had been blonde she would look like the martian woman in Mars Attacks.

• JohnST

Oct 25, 2007 at 2:39 PM

I do not know how the girls fit into this Newcastle blog but if there is a pretty lady, there is always time for us to sit back and appreciate.

By the way, she looks very much like Shania Twain to me.

• stjames

Oct 25, 2007 at 3:49 PM

Like JohnST I have difficulty in seeing the point with the babes. Is Ed assuming that chauvinism is likely to go well with Newcastle fans. I hope not. Personally I would rather have photos of footballers cars or “once in a lifetime” on pitch situations. But that’s just me. 🙂

• George

Oct 25, 2007 at 4:29 PM

Dont know who she is, but she is certainly stirring me up.
    Keep hunting for the chicks Ed

• Bill f

Oct 25, 2007 at 4:33 PM

Personally I see it as just a bit of fun, my wife had a good laugh at yesterdays offering as well and she’s not one to take any nonsense. Keep em coming Ed.

If you decide to show anything different how about a selection of real Ales from around the world now that I could drool over. 🙂 Oh I aint alcohol dependant by the way.

• leo

Oct 25, 2007 at 5:22 PM

stjames thats a good idea, but from america i dont know if ed will be able to find such pictures to put up hear, unless we can help him, go looking for pictures to take or find on the net to put up on the site?????!!!! maybe

• Gallacher the Horse

Oct 25, 2007 at 5:46 PM

If she’s a super-model, God help the rest, IMHO!

• Bill f

Oct 25, 2007 at 6:04 PM

Gallacher, do you mean the barbie doll or the singer?

• Hammy

Oct 25, 2007 at 8:25 PM

Shania Twain is a babe….this picture of her however sucks….she never looked that bad…..her husband Mutt looks like a freakin’ Hill Billy……
    anyway Shania, anytime you want a gym free workout………