The Newcastle United Blog

Howay The Lads!!

Funny Football Quotes and Beautiful Women

12:30 pm, Thursday, November 29th, 2007 by Ed Harrison · 8 Comments

secret-4300.jpg

Who’s this beautiful actress – an Academy Award Winner – one of my favorites

Funny Football Quotes

Here’s a repeat of some funny quotes that will help lighten up the day – today all from our very own Bobby Robson , who was at the Newcastle Training facilities in Benton yesterday :D

“If we start counting our chickens before they hatch, they won’t lay any eggs in the basket.”

“I do want to play the short ball and I do want to play the long ball. I think long and short balls is what football is all about.”

“I’m not going to look beyond the semi-final – but I would love to lead Newcastle out at the final.”

“He’s got his legs back, of course, or his leg – he’s always had one but now he’s got two.”

“I said to the lads at halftime, I said, there was nothing to say.”

secret-234234.jpg
Our last beautiful woman, back on November 16th, was of course Welsh actress Catherine Zita Jones

Tags: Funny Football Quotes · Newcastle News

8 responses so far ↓

• 1 Gordon Brown // Nov 29, 2007 at 1:38 PM

“Who’s this beautiful actress – an Academy Award Winner – one of my favorites”

If she is one of your favourites yet you still dont know her name, how do you expect me to know!

• 2 indian toon // Nov 29, 2007 at 1:49 PM

charlize theron. south african bombshell

• 3 Howie // Nov 29, 2007 at 2:05 PM

faye has to play on staurday if fit. i hav a feeling he mite put faye in for beye and bring taylor in at right back. crucial we make a good start because there confidence is low aswell so the first goal may be vital

• 4 admin // Nov 29, 2007 at 4:00 PM

Gordon — :D

• 5 Jay // Nov 29, 2007 at 4:20 PM

I would……would you?

• 6 Bill f // Nov 29, 2007 at 4:25 PM

I think you may have missed the point of this page Howie. :)

• 7 Leo // Nov 29, 2007 at 7:06 PM

great to see the beautiful women are back

• 8 Jóhann // Nov 29, 2007 at 9:42 PM

Tough one, didn´t quite realize at first because of haircolor but it´s Charlize Theron. South African!!! You going into different continents ed? ;)

previous post: Newcastle United Blog Lives On