Kevin Keegan Press Conference – VIDEO

Here is the Press Conference from yesterday taken from YouTube – in 4 parts.

The YouTube policy is sometimes to stop these being played accessed from other – but try it – hope it works. If not we also provide the 4 url’s to the YouTube videos of the press conference (4 parts).

newcastle-fans.gif

Every Newcastle United fan should watch this video. 😀

Kevin Keegan Press Conference Part 1

Kevin Keegan Press Conference Part 2

Kevin Keegan Press Conference Part 3

Kevin Keegan Press Conference Part 4

If the links above do not work – then the url for these are as follows – stick these into your browser and you can then play the videos:

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ck5r69ph62Y

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6-fZIBTjDTA

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jsQKV1mXfxc

Part 4: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4EZ6dFZQ0pE

• lull

Jan 19, 2008 at 1:37 AM

• phoonCK

Jan 19, 2008 at 2:53 AM

sorry, off-topic for a moment..

read on what Ruud Gullit has to say about Newcastle’s ambitions, Keegan’s second coming and his views on the whole thing.

we dont quite need his comments, do we? stay in US and rot, and continue to hide from your failures in European football management, dude.

i dont know about you guys, but i dont quite like Gullit’s time in Newcastle. No doubt he WAS a wonderful player but he just couldn’t make the grade as a manager. What’s your view?

• Tripp

Jan 19, 2008 at 3:30 AM

Ed and UTD111 thanks for posting those clips. I have to admit that I’m new to european football (I’ve played all my life, but as a septic, you’re not immersed in it). I’ve heard of Keegan but this was a first glimpse for me at the man and it was interesting to watch. I have to admit I’m excited by his appointment. The reaction of the team for the Stoke replay says a lot, considering the form we’ve been in of late.

Mort’s “It gives me great pressure…pleasure” at the beginning of the press conference was pretty hilarious.

I thought Keegan’s comments regarding Joey Barton were interesting, and I’m curious to see how that saga unfolds.

Now let’s take 3 points tomorrow and get busy in the remains of the transfer window. So much to do, so little time. Howay the lads!

• geordie_jordan

Jan 19, 2008 at 6:48 AM

THERE’S ONLY ONE KEVIN KEEGAN!!!!!!

• geordie_jordan

Jan 19, 2008 at 7:24 AM

here’s my opinion on how king kev will line up:
    given

Edgar Taylor Cacapa Enrique

Milner Faye Nzogbia Duff

Viduka Owen

Sub: Harper, Roz, Carr, Lua-Lua, Caroll

• phoonCK

Jan 19, 2008 at 8:52 AM

yongMalaysia, thought Faye’s stil at ANC??

• UTD111

Jan 19, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Woooohooooo!! Today’s the day!!! Come on United!

• Ed Harrison

Jan 19, 2008 at 9:41 AM

Faye is at African Nations along with Beye, Geremi and Martins.

• dylan2k7

Jan 19, 2008 at 10:02 AM

heres it in full

• Leo*

Jan 19, 2008 at 10:25 AM

shivers down my spine watching the interview like, gave me so much hope fo today