Newcastle 2 Sunderland 0 – Video Highlights

nufc-crest.png sunderland-crest.png

Newcastle 2 Sunderland 0 – Video Highlights

• Tommy

Apr 20, 2008 at 11:30 PM

We are safe.. Thank God..

• wsq

Apr 20, 2008 at 11:37 PM

thank the messiah. thank mike ashley. for putting making use of our fine green carpet and keeping the ball on it.

Carpet Football Rocks.

Big Sam’s Bull Shite Football Sux! Big Time!

• Gloryhunter

Apr 20, 2008 at 11:48 PM

I work with a bunch of mackems. I’m so looking forward to going in the morrow 🙂

• Punk Skunk

Apr 20, 2008 at 11:57 PM

Toon, Toon…

• wsq

Apr 21, 2008 at 2:11 AM

Keegan said: “He said there is £250million to spend in the transfer window. I think that’s what he said.

“Or he may have said, ‘I am going out on the town tonight’. I think it was the second.

“No, I am just joking. He is pleased and I am pleased for him.

“Terry McDermott just turned to me with five minutes to go when they were singing and he said, ‘It’s like the old days, Gaffer’.”

• 51times

Apr 21, 2008 at 4:17 AM

Heh, that’s what my dad mentioned to me, the atmosphere reminded him of the 70’s and 80’s.

• Jimmie

Apr 21, 2008 at 6:45 AM

The first goal… what a beauty!!

• Spot The Zebra

Apr 21, 2008 at 6:50 AM

Ooh me heed! Hope someone followed me advice on an earlier thread to bet on Owen 2-0 at 20/1.A hundred quid in me pocket!
    What a brilliant day.Best chants “4-1, even Chopra scored” and in the second half “Sit down and enjoy the game”.
    A special message to those wearing Keano masks and carrying inflatable dogs.Ive contacted the RSPCA ok lads?

• Vitorbarbosa

Apr 21, 2008 at 7:30 AM

That day I heard someone put 50 quids on the 2-0 score. Can’t remember who, but I guess he must having a very good time now.

• UTD111

Apr 21, 2008 at 8:00 AM

Ed – thanks for putting the vid highlights on here – I missed the first goal as somebody stood up in front of me!!
    My outstanding memory of this game will always be the fantastic atmosphere generated by our fans. The beginning of the match was well planned to get the fans off on the right foot. The team came out to a “cup final style” black and white crowd all around St JP – and the fat tenor wandering round with the big NUFC flag singin blaydon races and ending up singin it straight at the stunned mackem fans got everbody whipped up to a frenzy.

The match itself was routine, as expected men against boys, big city club against small town in Durham, household names against “who??” (Nyrom Nosworthy LOL LOL), real fans against stunned, part time rabble “whats it like to see a crowd??”

Great day indeed – proved yet again that God is indeed a Geordie.

Mind – don’t ask is aboot lasnite……can’t remember a thing….

• Leo

Apr 21, 2008 at 1:59 PM

stuff the scummy mackams was such a great game i have watched the replays now 4 times haha, and loved ripping them dirty mackam barstools