Newcastle Fan Sites Around The World

We gave a little plug to a Newcastle United fan site in Thailand yesterday, and we’ve had requests to publish other Newcastle fan web sites around the world – so we will be putting these up on a sidebar, with where they are all from.

nufc-crest.png

So here they all are – and of course a top fan site has always been nufc.com, which we assume everybody knows about, so we haven’t put that one on this particular list.

My thanks to one of our readers, whose handle is ToonKing – for compiling this list, if there are any more let us know via the Comments Form .

We think you are going to be really impressed with these sites!

Serbia

Iceland

• Tom4Nufc

Jul 22, 2008 at 6:58 PM

Good Job Ed, this is very useful 🙂

• Tom_Toon

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:03 PM

The Hungarian site is awesome.

• click

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:03 PM

I want GOODJONSEN

• Hadrian

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:05 PM

all hail our geordie bretheren .

• harrier

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:09 PM

No supporters clubs in Boston? I am here every summer 😐

• Don

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:10 PM

lmao
    the serbian one

HARTLEPOO UNITED – NEWCASTLE UNITED 1 : 4

ok silly things etc

• The Entertainers

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Tom Too i second that. The Hungarian site is excellent, just a damn shame i cant make head nor tail of it !……But sure looks pretty!

• Dan13

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:14 PM

the israelian one is sick

• ToonKing

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:15 PM

yeah Tom_Toon, a lot of work has been done on that site by a dedicated hungarian fan, and as of recently i write the news on there.

also the english version of the site is coming soon so we expect you guys to come visit us once in a while when the english version is up and running.
    It has great content, huge info on the club and players, staff, St James Park, history, stats, fan football, orders from the club shop, forum, picture gallery, prediction league.

we await everyone to come visit us.

• Indo Toon Army

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Indonesian Toon Army

• domtoon

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:17 PM

dammit! i haven’t looked em all but the one’s i briefly checked look awesome!

are there any (good) website language to english translators out there?

• harrier

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:21 PM

Its funny – other fans like to tell that we have no recognition outside the northeast of england…….

• DC Toon

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:23 PM

ToonKing, the Hungarian site looks fantastic. Very impressed. Once you get the translation going, I will be visiting your site often.

• SééBéé

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:27 PM

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you know about a Belgian Nufc fanclub? I would like to meet some fellow Newcastle fans from Belgium and maybe travel with them to a Newcastle game. So big thanks if anyone could help me with that.

• marat18

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:27 PM

we have russian one here, but it’s out of order now – has to be updated and re-designed soon (may be even in two weeks).
    so, Ed, how about this idea: publish all the links to local NUFc sites all around the world somewhere n the left or the right side of the site? so the geordies over the world could read all the last news in their native language?

• ToonTim

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:28 PM

That Hungarian one is fantastic!! But obviously there is the slight problem i cant read it!!

Its good to see Serbia have a fan base!! Maybe Ana Ivanovic is a fan of the toon!?! 😀

Oh and harrier – im from essex so i knew first hand that it spreads further than the north east!!

• harrier

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:31 PM

I might order one of those t-shirts off of the New York website – they are a laugh

• Savic Vladimir

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:33 PM

Thanks for add my blog , Ed!!!

• ToonTim

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:34 PM

harrier !!I think my fave t-shirt is the che shearer 1!!

• baz

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:34 PM

not on the same topic but GET CISSE IN!-he looks great and is available-we failed with aimar but cisse is there for the taking-get it on the blogs and websites so keegan sees it-have a look at him on u tube-milner in midfield with jonas up front and floating about the wings-martins,owen,vidooks and cisse attack attack attack!!!

• harrier

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:35 PM

ToonTim – totally agree – now I just need to convince my-self to splash the 25 bucks 😀

• beessi

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:35 PM

harrier—du u live in boston? if yes, congratulation for the title of celtics i saw them every game in play-off and if is it impossible to talk with u

• harrier

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:38 PM

I do for the summers cause I grew up in boston as my parents decided to go all expat on me. I live in Edinburgh for most of the year though (for uni). Celtics title was awesome. I just wish the Pats had won. Imagine World Series, NBA Championship, AND a SuperBowl – would of been the greatest year ever for Boston sports! (Though it still is great!)

Would trade all 7 titles i’ve seen Boston sports teams win recently for some success at Newcastle though.

• keeganjr

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:40 PM

impressed by the norwegian web site??? u can’t live in norway then.. i do.. they are all scums, and don’t deserve to call them self a geordie.. have mutch to tell, but my english is to bad, sorry..

• Kurt

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:40 PM

Hi
    There are many people in Norway include my self who have left the norwegian site you refer to. The man in charge conned people for money.
    I don’t know if he still there but, I would use another norwegian website called http://www.newutd.com. Much better 🙂

• keeganjr

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:42 PM

my point exactly…

• Kurt

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:43 PM

Sorry
    http://www.newutd.no is the correct one

• BelgianSupporter

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:45 PM

@ SééBéé i’m Belgian 😉 but i don’t know any other supporters….

• Paul R

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:48 PM

Its amazing to see how much newcastle is a global brand and not just our football club up in the north east of england !!

i bet midlesbrough dont even have a england blog never mind a hungarian website for them … as they have only half a dozen fans ! HAHA ! And not much better at sunderland !!

• Brazilian Geordie

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:01 PM

Ed, I’m brazilian.

Once, I had such a great blog. But when I knew your blog, I thought, ‘this is absolutely better than mine’, cause here, you have much readers and too much comments…

So, I decided to delete my one.

• Brazilian Geordie

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:01 PM

Oh, actually I’m a owner of a Newcastle’s community in Orkut here in Brazil.

• ToonTim

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:04 PM

This is great to see so many people from different countries who are toon fans!!

And i think in the case of the two Belgians – i sense love!! 😉

• ToonTim

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:04 PM

In some respects!!

• beessi

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:07 PM

harrier–i just want a man that can help me do find a dress of paul pierce,can you do it?

• JJ

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Why does the Hungarian site have pics of Reyes everywhere???

Anyone seen the Huckerby interview on youtube.com (classic)

• harrier

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:11 PM

You want Paul Pierce’s dress or Address? I am not sure I could help you with either I am afraid.

• ToonEskimo

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:20 PM

I live at The North Pole and was wondering if there were any other geordies nearby???

• Brazilian Geordie

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:21 PM

One day, I promise to myself, I’ll go in St. James’ Park and buy a house in Newcastle.

I’m too much fascinated in that city. In my PC, I have almost a three hundred(and that’s too few, cause I want to find more) photographs of Newcastle upon Tyne.

Oh, I would like I help!

How can I start to hate Sunderland. Cause the only mackem that I’ve have ever seen was in Rio de Janeiro, Lord Jim Pub, seeing the last Tyne-Wear Derby.

So, could anybody tell me anything that will make hate the bastards?

Ah, one thing! They’re city is absolutely the copy of Newcastle upon Tyne.

• Brazilian Geordie

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:22 PM

Oh, I would like I help!

So, could anybody tell me anything that will make hate the bastards?

Ah, one thing! Their city is absolutely the copy of Newcastle upon Tyne.

• Kevin

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:24 PM

Harrier you’re from Boston? You rat bastard. I’m currently living in Chicago – but spent a long time in New York City, supporting the YANKEES! You’re now my sworn enemy.

As I said I’m in Chicago and I’m AMAZED how much response I get when I walk around the city in my Martins kit. But when I was in New York, the Toon Army is IMMENSE for an American City, and does the lads well. I have to give credit for their supporters club!

1 2 3 8