PSV and Valencia Games Live On nufcTV

The club will be broadcasting both our last two friendly games against PSV Eindhoven tomorrow night, and Valencia on Saturday LIVE – on nufcTV.

nufc-crest.png

We have a subscription to nufcTV, and we think it’s very good value for money.

And no, we don’t get anything if you sign up – but if you can afford the annual fee, we would recommend it, because you see the highlights of all the games and some excellent interviews with the players and Kevin, both before and after the matches.

You can also see things in visual interviews, that you just don’t get when you read about the interview in print, and of course Kevin Keegan is just so great to watch and listen to.

In fact, whenever I hear him I’m off looking for my boots – which my wife has well hidden – in case I do myself some serious physical damage.   😀

Actually my wife, Madeline, leaves today for a 3 week stay to visit her many relatives in Newcastle – she’s a Geordie girl (of course) – I have to look after the dogs and cats – and write the blog.   😀

The cost for nufcTV is £17.99 for the entire season.

Here’s the piece that we have taken off the official Newcastle United web site.

The club’s online TV channel will be showing both games starting with the visit of the Dutch champions on Wednesday night (kick-off 7.45pm).

Spanish cup winners Valencia then come to Tyneside this Saturday (kick-off 3pm) to round-off the Magpies pre-season campaign.

And fans can see every kick from these games as well as exclusive post-match reaction all on nufcTV.

So, visit the nufcTV homepage today to sign up for just £17.99 for the entire season.

That’s right, as well as getting all the live action from the PSV and Valencia friendlies, you’ll also be able to enjoy match highlights from EVERY Newcastle United match during the coming campaign – both first team and reserve!

There’s also exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the black and white camp – such as our UNRIVALLED coverage of the lads’ recent trip to Mallorca.

Remember, fans receive all of this for less than £1.50 each month – so click here to sign up NOW!

Remember, nufcTV has FULL commentary and video highlights from every match as well as exclusive player and manager interviews … Our cameras also follow United’s reserves on their travels to bring you UNRIVALLED coverage from every level of NUFC all season long.

Click here to sign-up today.

Finally, if you are planning to watch the PSV game on Wednesday, don’t leave it to the last minute to sign up, because it does take a little time for it to come through – so if you sign up 5 minutes before the game, you will not be able to watch it.

That’s what happened to us a couple of years ago.

Good viewing!

• Toony Montana

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:19 AM

Am I right in thinking you can sign up just for a week Ed?

If so do you know how much it costs?

I cannot view NUFC.co.uk at work I am afraid.

• Chicken

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:24 AM

Anyone know if they’ve sorted out Mac compatibility yet?

I paid up in full last season only to be told afterwards that it wouldn’t work on my machine. Doh!

• JP...from The Rock of Gibraltar

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:25 AM

If I sign up now will I be able to see the match tommorow?

• aqmin

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:25 AM

where else can i get a look at this games huh? dun’t think i can pay the membership fee. i’m a malaysian you see, the geographical disadvantage just doesnt allow me to do so..

please anyone, even a live commentary will do for me.. huhu…

• James

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:25 AM

Does it work on a Mac?

• Davies

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:31 AM

That’s my question too. I only have a mac at home.

Also, does anybody know if the channel broadcasts the matches that aren’t shown on Sky, Setanta etc, or is it just highlights of these as well?

Might be happy to make do with MOTD if it’s just the highlights.

• Sun'lun's Burnin'

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:31 AM

wudnt waste your money lads, someone will be streaming it on that justin.tv or on live-footy.org free.

Is Coloccini walking himself here or what!?!

• Magpie Neil

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:36 AM

I think he will be unveiled on wednesday night in front of the crowd at St James!

• Clarke_19_rangers

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:37 AM

you can watch them on myp2p and sopcast for free so why bother?
    on sopcast just download v3.03 and watch alot of preimiership matches

• Spyro

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:52 AM

so glad i am a paying member

• Marty

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:55 AM

Aqmin,
    try downloading TVU player there is loads of channels there n its possible they will be showing it or try SOP CAST as they also have loads of games-these are free channels.
    Just google them

• Harry5450

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:56 AM

can you get this abroad?

• Chris_toon

Aug 5, 2008 at 12:04 PM

you can sign up for 3.99£ a month via direct debit n it gived u full access it says 🙂

• chuck

Aug 5, 2008 at 12:21 PM

Is this available on a worldwide basis ?
    What form of payment is available from outside the sterling area ?
    Are the entire games shown ?

• Stardust

Aug 5, 2008 at 12:26 PM

Anyone else have any problems with the site been ridiculously slow, I cant hardly see any of the videos? It seems just to lock up?

• toony loon

Aug 5, 2008 at 12:52 PM

i paid for a subscription, and then some time this year they decided they had no record of my email address on their system even though i still get the newsletters.. irritating

• shirts

Aug 5, 2008 at 1:38 PM

Hey all–I’m thinking of getting a mac myself and I wonder if any of the streaming services (SOPcast, etc) even work for a mac. Does anybody know?

Thanks for any info/help…

• antz

Aug 5, 2008 at 3:42 PM

well ive just signed up for newcastle tv and after watchin kev’s interview after the Mallorca game i can say im feeling a lot more positive, he mentioned he’s hoping to add 2, hopefully 3 ‘quality’ players to the squad! maybe there is more spending to be done, it certainly sounded like it..

oh and on a lighter note, him and terry mac were hammered by james milner on the golf course and lost 20 euros each!! haha :):):)

• Punk Skunk

Aug 5, 2008 at 4:05 PM

Maybe Milner could take his ‘chipper’ on to the pitch?..

• tom tomb

Aug 5, 2008 at 6:34 PM

Ha ha punk skunk. He uses a putter when trying to cross the ball.

• clinta

Aug 6, 2008 at 2:26 AM

Was thinking of signing p myself but am not real confident that the speed of my internet connection here in Chinas good enough, as since they’ve upgraded the nufc.co.uk site it’s quite slow to open and access for me.

shame, because i struggle to see much toon footage on tv, anyone else in china that can recommend a way to view alot of toon games, or just highlights?

• Where can I see the match except nufc TV?