Youngster Tamas Kadar’s Attitude Is First Class

Tamas Kadar is now back in Hungary as he recovers for the next several months from the broken shin-bone (tibia) he endured earlier in the week.

But the lad’s attitude is absolutely first class – read on.

tamas-kadar-23

Tamas Kadar – very promising Newcastle youngster

Tamas Kadar  talked to the local Evening Chronicle from his Hungarian home today:

“I am shocked because this injury came from nothing and at the worst time.”

“I felt my fitness was OK. I sat on the bench five times for the first team, and my goal this season was to make my Premier League debut.”

“I try to be positive, but it is not easy because the doctors told to me I will have a four to six months’ break, which is much too long.”

“The only one thing which helped me to be positive was the result.”

“We won the game against our biggest rival team, and I was able to save our goal in the last minutes before the injury.”

“I broke my leg, but I reached the ball and cleared it.”

However, the Hungarian under-19 captain holds no grudge against Sunderland or the player that inflicted the injury, after enduring such a tough setback in what has been a very good first season for the very promising youngster.

Tamas added:

“The player kicked my leg instead of the ball but it was not his fault.”“It is happening on the football field and is a part of the game.”

“I am a defender and I have learned from every trainer or manager of mine that my job is to defend and stop strikers from scoring.”

“I made it difficult and kept the ball away from our goal.”

“That was my job, and I was able to make it successful and that is the most important thing for me and for my club.”

“I suffered a bad injury, but a consolation prize for me was that he was not able to score a goal – that is the most important thing for a defender.”

Now, though, working with Newcastle’s medical team, Kadar is aiming to be fit as soon as possible and make a rapid recovery and continued:

“I hope I can be fit as soon as possible.”

“I can promise if the same situation happens again it will be no problem for me to block shots again in a Newcastle United shirt.”

You have to admit this boy has a fantastic attitude, and he will have gained a lot of support from the fans for the way he has conducted himself at the club this season, and especially after his terrible injury.

But we have a feeling a lad with this type of guts and attitude can make it big time at Newcastle.

And we’re not the only ones, because the word from inside the club is that Tamas is probably the most promising youngster we have at the club right now, and the 6’3″ youngster was already getting Joe Kinear’s attention.

We look to Tamas coming back next season as strong as ever.

• RyanToon

Jan 23, 2009 at 4:50 PM

great shame, but he will be back stronger!

• BT9MAG

Jan 23, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Here, any lads who’ve got facebook, he’s on it and his page is inundated with messages of sympathy…

If you want to share your own condolences his page is:

Though I think he needs to accept you before you can comment?

• obasmagicleftboot

Jan 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM

brilliant attitude from one so young. the lad has pride for the shirt as do all the young guns time some of em were given there chance. tamas kadar i applaud u and wish you a speedy recovery.

• The Real Entertainers

Jan 23, 2009 at 4:58 PM

What an attitude !

Zog, look, listen and learn !

Really hope this makes it, he clearly has the right attitude and at the moment is making the grade at his level.

All the best lad, looking forward to seeing you in the first team next season.

• Tom_Toon

Jan 23, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Gutted for him.

Our best young player, definitely our best young defender by a distance atm.

Was hoping for him to break into the first team this year, certainly got the quality.

• Dragonera

Jan 23, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Top class attitude.

• Toon1978

Jan 23, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Our most promising youngster and he gets an injury, a serious one at that,luck of the toon i really do think we are cursed.

• Ally

Jan 23, 2009 at 5:03 PM

quality Lad!

also has a bit of class good luck Tamas!

• Dan_Scott157

Jan 23, 2009 at 5:05 PM

I think Brazilian Geordie is about to put some more pics on the other page.

• NepToon

Jan 23, 2009 at 5:08 PM

• Ross

Jan 23, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Fantastic attitude by the looks of things.

“the lad broke my leg, but i dont really care. the mackems didnt score so i did my job”.

Would have liked to see him get some first team action in the coming weeks so its a huge shame for him and the team like. Hopefully he’ll come back stronger though and get the chance he quite clearly deserves.

• harrier

Jan 23, 2009 at 5:12 PM

according to that nile is an aresenal fan 🙁

• Girth

Jan 23, 2009 at 5:37 PM

here man, the blokes hurt himself, he hasnt died!
    He will be back next season!

• Santi

Jan 23, 2009 at 6:10 PM

Shame for it to happen to someone possibly on the verge of their senior debut. Hopefully he recovers well and can at least show up in some Carling Cup matches early next season. He deserves the go out.

• Doocey

Jan 23, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Great attitude, goign to be a great player 🙂

• jordi

Jan 23, 2009 at 6:51 PM

@Girth

True he’s just broke his leg, but… that’s his life and career, there in his legs.

We all know a fair few nufc players who’ve suffered broken legs and never returned to the level they were at before.

It’s the way he broke it for me (stopping the mackems scoring at the death) that makes it mean more than just a training ground injury say. If more of our 1st team had his commitment do you think fat sam’s lot couldve put 3 past us?

Each to their own like but I’m going to wish him well on facebook, if only to show him that toon fans give a toss about the lads wearing the badge.

• Fog-on-the-Tyne

Jan 23, 2009 at 6:55 PM

I’ve just watched on North Look that NUFC remain £36Mil in debt, with a further £100Mil personal loan own to Ashley if he sells the club which must be paid back in full – No wonder there were no buyers!

Bye bye NUFC down we go!!

• jordi

Jan 23, 2009 at 7:01 PM

@BT9Mag

You don’t need to add him as a friend, just choose to send a message.

• jimiley

Jan 23, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Brilliant attitude. Just the sort of player we will need in the Championship. Lets get rid of the expensive wasters and make use of the youngsters we are getting in. They could be terrific in the Championship. Freebies like Lowenkranz may prove their worth in a lower division.
    Its about time JK showed some moral courage and resigned like the King. We all know he is getting no money (not unless we sell at any rate) and we all know the stars are on their way in the summer when wwe are relegated. Why is he putting up with it. We are showing no interest in Bullard who has gone to Hull for £5M (only five million!!!)and are allegedly chasing some guy in France for £10M. Do you think we are going to get him?? Ha ha. We should all just settle back and prepare for the Championship.

• simon376

Jan 23, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Just hope the lad comes back fully fit and ready. He can take a slong as he needs and not be rushed, then he may just get a chance.

As for all the pro Ashley fans, come on, everybody could have put 2 and 2 together, of course the debt pay off is just a loan to the club. In reality we are still in debt, all he cares about is himself. NUFC are just there to fund his other business dealings. Just hope for our sake for now it keeps everything afloat as if we go down, thats it and we are stuck. Why couldn’t the guys who want Liverpool with all their debt not want to have a stab at us? If only!!!

• Tom_Toon

Jan 23, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Fog – So basically the buyer would have had to pay £350mil!?! He should just sell with the loan for £25omil, even then there is a slim chance of a buyer!

• Toon Graeme

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:08 PM

We soldier on lads and support the team. We cant do nothing about the behind the scenes!!

• Ross

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:20 PM

tickets for the mackems arrived the day. Thats when it hit me that it was only a week away and i’ve immediatly gone into “publically display your hate for mackems whenever given the chance” mode,haha.

• Toon Graeme

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Just had a bit on a ‘crossed word’ with a mackem fan from work and they are gonna rip it out of we about how skint we are etc. Which is to be expected.

So with no shadow of a doubt we are gonna have to let rip on the baskets next week!

I HATE SUNDERLAND

• Tom_Toon

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Cant wait for the derby! My first live derby!

• Toon Graeme

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Ross – Ive had mine since 0825 on the first day they went on sale for the members and as time goes on I am getting more and more, how do we put it, wound up by the anticipation of the match. Gonna get to SJP prob about an hour before kick off to cheer on the lads when they are warming up and warm up the vocal chords on Level 7.

Gonna be a beaut.

• BT9MAG

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Tom, I’ve only ever managed the Smogs, never seem to be able to get tickets for the Scum…The best game I’ve ever been to was The Smogs away – they scored then we won 4:1! Derby’s are the best footy experience going (Aside from winning something – I’m guessing…)

• Turkish Magpie

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:42 PM

• Toon Graeme

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Hey were second – get in!

Anyone got any new song to sing at the derby match?

• William

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:47 PM

O Hargreaves reminds of K Dyer both injury prone but are good players.

• William

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Toon Graeme // Jan 23, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Hey were second – get in!

Anyone got any new song to sing at the derby match?

Do u know this song.

• William

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Ohhhh Gutierrez!

• Toon Graeme

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Sorry if Im a bit behind but Christ Villa moved quick in signing Heskey didnt they?

Suppose they are not financially screwed like us like!

• Toon Graeme

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Aye mate. Got that one in the bag.

Suppose the usual mackem barstewards (edited word) will be used in chorus.

• William

Jan 23, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Ohhhhhh Gutierrez
    From Buenos Aires
    Hes spiderman
    He’s our superhero playing down the left or right
    He’s wearing black and white and he’s fudging dynamite
    Ohhhhhhhhh Gutierrez

• Ross

Jan 23, 2009 at 9:00 PM

graeme-i really didnt want to pay 30 quid to join the online membership, im trying to give as little money to the club as possible. the night before public sale i went online and tried to buy them, just to see what would happen and expected to be told to wait till the following morning. Turns out i got them no problem and they arrived today, result.
    However, the tickets cost me an arm and a leg anyway so cashley is still getting his pennies from me one way or another.

• William

Jan 23, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Jonas has the talent to become a nufc legend.

• William

Jan 23, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Jonas is the buy of the summer.

• William