Lovenkrands Could Be Handed Start Tonight

Many of the local newspapers suggest that Peter Lovenkrands could be given a start tonight against Manchester City.

peter-lovenkrands-234

Peter Lovenkrands – will he start tonight?

Peter Lovenkrands told the Evening Chronicle this morning:

“The next three games can help shape our season.” “We have Man City tonight, then the big derby with Sunderland and then go to West Brom for another must-win game.”

“If we can get seven points at least from those games, the season will change a lot.”  “Getting away from the relegation zone will be more of a reality.”

“We need to be positive, but it will be difficult with all of Man City’s new players.”

“I can’t wait to get stuck in.” “To finally be a Newcastle United player is something that I have been looking forward to ever since it was first mentioned.”

“I’m really pleased and just want to get started.”  “I’ve been at a massive club before in Glasgow Rangers.”

“Therefore I know about big expectations.” “Schalke was no different, it’s a huge club.” “And Newcastle is even bigger.”

“Now I am excited to get to that first game and just pull on the Newcastle United jersey.”

It wouldn’t really be a big surprise if Peter does start, since he is very motivated to do well, and he can score goals too, and apparently he’s been showing good form in training.

We’ll just have to hope that he can do well tonight, whether he starts or not, because we must get something out of this game, or else we could be in the bottom 3 after tonight’s games.

• NotAGhostToon

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Come on we’ll lov you forever if you get a goal tonight and against the mackems!
    see what i did? lov? love? ahh so funny

• bowburnmag

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Lovenkrands, Lovenkrands running down the wing…….

Hope he does well in whatever part he plays tonight and that he proves doubters (including me) wrong. Possibly not a great game to come into though as I suspect we might get humped down there tonight. Man City are totally hit and miss but what’s the betting they hit form and give us a hiding?

• Ben_BKK

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:49 AM

I also see that you got our fixtures mixed up… I hope you don’t turn up at SJP tonight for the derby 😛

• sirjasontoon

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Ben he must be so excited with the transfers he has lost his marbles : )

Expect us to be taught a masterclass tonight in attacking football…my money is on a heavy defeat.

Can’t get excited about this player and his fitness can’t be all that great he has played 9mins football this season I read somewhere….city gonna rip us a new ring tonight and expect a defeat at home to the mackems.

• sahota

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Get us a goal tonight. You will be King Peter soon 🙂

• Raffo

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I am waiting for the daily pearls of wisdom from David Craig and Waddles. Any sign?

• Troy Stavers

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Oi Oi Charva’s;

Looking for female to share similar interests;
    Interests include; footbaal, smokin Tack, Ravin, choreing owt that moves.
    I am 6ft 3in, muscular build, GSOH, got yellow nicotine stains on my fingers but I will sandpaper them clean if you will agree a date.
    Must be home by 9pm cos that is my curfew time.
    I own a massive range rover, top of the range!! got it last neet from ootside o this posh gaff in Fenham. Got nee keys like but am workin on it. Just using me homemade skeleton key which a used to escape from the bizzies handcuffs last week.

Anyone kna what Geordie Jayne looks like, like?

• sirjasontoon

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:55 AM

And following the mackems defeat I smell a raging fire as our stadium burns long into the night.

• bowburnmag

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Mike Ashley drank wine,
    Wise chews the cud on
    the transfer line,
    The line broke, Newcastle got choked,
    And they all went to Devon (Torquay – 1st game of the season 2012/2013)
    in a little rowboat.

But clap your hands, Lovenkrands, Clap your hands, Lovenkrands etc

Doubt it’ll catch on but I’m VERY bored……

• hitman

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:02 PM

lads we should of learnt our lesson from the last window,i have my doubts that we will get anyone in,there is more chance of players going than coming,ashley has fu**ked this club up big time,i couldnt give a toss that theres no debt(which i reckon is a lie),all i care about is premier league status,and this dosnt look good under ashley…

• Toon Graeme

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Beye, in homage to your opening line:

Lovenkrandz Lovenkrandz runnin down the wing
    Pass the lad the f****g ball and he’ll dink the b****d in!

Its working progress.

• Toon Graeme

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM

sorry meant bow

• GeordieJayne

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:05 PM

troy you bated the hook I am biting, if you want to know what I look like ask NufcKev next time he is on here.

You know what they say about people with range rovers, need I say anymore.

Good luck in finding some unsuspecting female lol

• NUF-C u in the Championship

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Robhino questioned by police!!

Come on,

hopefully Bellamy will have a round of golf this afternoon and clout De Jong with a 9 iron and they’ll be out as well..

City have problems too let’s not forget…

1-2 to the toon..! Loven with a debut goal!!

• GeordieJayne

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:06 PM

hitman even if we stay in the prem (which I hope) can you imagine the next transfer window and the next oh god does not bear thinking about.

All we have to look forward to is trying to stay up – ie Southampton, if indeed we stay up in this transfer window

• super.trooper

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:07 PM

sirjasontoon- I am convinced you are a mackem. Every post you make is negative and made to wind up others on here.

BAN!!!

• NUF-C u in the Championship

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Strachen rejects swap deal (Supposedly McManus for Jose Enrique) but no NUFC names mentioned.

Strachen asked, is McManus for sale?

Response: If KAKA is for sale, anyone’s for sale!

• Stuart79

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Article in Daily Express today saying that Ashley is taking a more hands on role now to try and push through the transfers.

Don’t know what’s harder to believe – Ashley trying to push through a transfer or Daily Express telling the truth!

• sahota

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I am not sure if Robhino will be any good tonight after all the mess he is in recently. And I guess that will be good for us.

• Stuart79

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Sahota- He’ll have a point to prove to everyone. He’ll have a fckin stormer I’d bet!

Need Barton to give him one early!

• bux toon

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:16 PM

read this blog for hours every day in the hope we get some good news and some players in . all you ever read in the comments is doom n gloom , come on toon army lets show a bit more positive vibes , im sure the club realise we need players in, and i for one am trying to remain positive that this will happen before the close of window , so lets leave the constant moaning till then , give lovenkrands his chance , he could turn out to be a godsend for us tnite , lets face it we need all the help we can get at the moment.

• clinta

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:20 PM

F**k’n hell lads, don’t get me wrong i’m for ever the pessimist, buit whats with the somber mood tonight with you all huh?

I’ve been away for a bit, seen there’s no new players in and where still shite, but well i’m kind of used to that now ay? so cheer up lads can’t get any(much) worse.

what times this game on today anyways? how many hours please as i live in China.

glutten for punishment watching this game i guess, but hey anyone got a link too i might add?

• Troy Stavers

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM

@Geordie Jayne

oi oi wor lass, howya dein? a feel as if ave got a connection here mind. I’ve got buttaflies in me belly!
    Just to warn yi like, am pretty shy and aal that like. I like a woman to be chatty, cos a clam up in front of proper lasses like ye, like.
    Am sittin here noo, in me loin cloth, dein impression of Tarzan.
    Howay, Geordie Jayne , a kna a pet monkey caalled Stardust.

By the way Charva’s, a cannit wait to see how good lovenkrands is, like. That will be an indication of how good Jay Eff Kay is, like! He pointed him oot to Wisey.

oooh eeee yeeeee oooooooooooooh

• GeordieJayne

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:27 PM

• sirjasontoon

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Trooper…Button it.
    Get back on gayspurs.ck jockey.

• clinta

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:38 PM

A link and time for the game lads? and lasses i should add.

look good there geordie jayne, hey i’m sure i’ve seen you and your sis around town before, sure of it!

• Kash

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:41 PM

@GeordieJayne – Do you frequent the Pig and Whistle?

• SpartanChris

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Owen brace tonight and then hat-trick on Sunday then we sign five quality players before Monday and Given is still a magpie. zzzzzzz – Shit I was dreaming.

• stevt_0_3

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:42 PM

We’ve got Loven, Loven, Loven, Loven-kraands on the wing! On the Wing!

• clinta

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:43 PM

ahh f**K just checked 7 hours to kick off, well i’ll be off to bed before than i think!

• DJG

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:44 PM

super.trooper // Jan 28, 2009 at 12:07 PM

BAN!!!

I think if anyone gets banned on here it will be you super.trooper

although he will just come back as supertrooper lol or AO

• Will

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:44 PM

i hope so, might not be as effective as a sub as what duff can be.

• Isaac Hunt

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM

@Troy – “Cheetah” Assume the position!” hahaha

• Zangwill_Ho

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:49 PM

yes let him do

• Kuwait-NUFC

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:52 PM

We are going to win tonight easily.. keep the faith guys, cmon TOON ARMY!!

• sirjasontoon

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Well said DJG,
    The guy is a serial sausage jockey…just going to blank him from now on.
    The lad is clearly a confused homosexual.

• Troy Stavers

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:57 PM

@Geordie Jayne,

whoo pet, I’ve opened a can o worms for yi here man!! tek ya pick.
    Isaac Hunt
    Kash
    Clinta
    or
    Troy The Charva Stavers, http://www.bbc.co.uk/…/daniel_craig_speedo12.jpg

• Troy Stavers

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:58 PM

S**t, the link didn’t work!

• NorthernPaul

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:59 PM

I think Man City are hot favourites for tonight, so much so that I’ve actually bet against the Toon.

If we win I’m happy, if we lose I’ll win some cash to soften the blow.

I’ve never bet against us before, and it is horrible thinking we have little chance of a result. But thats how I feel.

I hate loving the Toon.

• Stuart79

Jan 28, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Can I ask what the obsession with sausage jockeys and homosexuals is?