Joe Kinnear Already Itching To Be Back At Newcastle

If we were to guess when Joe Kinnear will return from his heart surgery, we’d hazard a guess at early April.

joe-kinnear-etet

Joe Kinnear – already itching to be back

The surgeon will probably want Joe to stay away for two months, but trying to keep Joe away from football, and especially from Newcastle, when we are in a relegation crisis my be more difficult than usual for the surgeon.

Apparently Joe is already itching to be back, according to Chris Hughton.

Joe will watch the game on TV on Sunday and we hope the lads will give their all, and dedicate the game to their manager, and we may even get all 3 points, but Everton will be very tough.

Hughton talked of Kinnear’s surgery

“The news has been good,” “He’s made a good recovery which we expect to continue.”

“He will deal with the specialist. I’m quite sure that whatever time is given, he’ll be back.”

“I had a long conversation with him. He was in good form and sent on his best wishes.”

“He is determined to get back into football. He’s a football man and he’s champing at the bit.”

Joe should take heed and put together a diet and exercise program for himself, and of course the Newcastle medical staff will be only too willing to help.

There’s more important things in life than football, but it may be hard to fully explain that to Joe and get the point across, especially when he’s now at Newcastle – a club where football passion is personified. Joe just seems to love the huge challenge, and he’s obviously proud to be the Newcastle United manager.

And we’re sure his wife Bonnie has tried quite a few times already, to explain that football is not everything.  😀

Take it easy Joe – you deserve a rest and with any luck the lads will get the job done again on Sunday, so you will not need to rush back.

Maybe you can start thinking of the players we should be getting through the door in the summer, there’s quite few good ones out there, that’s for sure – Johnson, Veloso, Sakho, Gomez and Mbia – just to mention a few.

• Johno Toon

Feb 20, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Get well soon joe

Could ony dream of getting all those players in! We would have some team then , even if we got a handful of them

• It Could Be Worse...We Could Be Spurs -DC-

Feb 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM

^^
    not holding my breath

anyone read shearer’s comment about why we should stay up? ‘we have too many scoring threats in owen, viduka and martins’…guess he really rates shola then.

• batty

Feb 20, 2009 at 10:55 PM

hope you get back to full health joe but dont want you back your one ov the worse managers in newcastle history

• batty

Feb 20, 2009 at 11:02 PM

STARDUST your a fckin w a n k e r just noticed on previous blogs your slagging people ov who are dying ov cancer

• Dulcinera

Feb 21, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Oh Batty Boy, Don’t you see the irony?

You’ve just slagged a man who has heart trouble, only days after he had a life saving operation.

You’ve managed to, in one sentence, both wish Joe luck and insult him

Now Mr Kinnear is not the ideal man i’d have wished for to manage this club, but he is definately NOT the worst

• Doocey

Feb 21, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Worst manager in Newcastle’s history?

Cop the fcuk on. He’s signed along with the recruitment team three good players for good prices. Did Souness do that? Or Allardyce?

Get well soon Joe and soon you’ll be back over-seeing our safety!!

Howay the Lads!

• Dulcinera

Feb 21, 2009 at 1:01 AM

just another little thing that’s been niggling at me.

Do people on here seriously think that using Fcuk, a$$hole, cu%! as alternatives to their actual parent words, is morally correct?

I mean, when i see fcuk written on here, i automatically know the actual word that person is referring to, do people actually think this is somewhat better. To me, its just as bad as using the actual word, we know what we mean when we write these silly phrases, what’s the difference? it just makes people seem illiterate to me lol. You think that the younger people on here, who these words were “created” for in the first place dont have a clue what you’re talking about? it’s not exactly, code language, you’re switching around 1 letter guys, get a fcuking grip.

If you put into practice and promote the use of maturity in language, then don’t use these silly phrases as alternatives.

Its kind of like saying, ok nobody use the word marijuana on this blog, then a whole bunch of people writing miraujana. What have we learned?

Some may think this is petty, some may even think its egocentric, but i think its common sense

Goodnight

• geordieboy1987

Feb 21, 2009 at 1:15 AM

i happen to think that joe is doing a good job, seems to be sticking with the hiddious board we have a newcastle, all praise to the lad

give him time and we might be thankful what he had actually done for us

he is getting rid of the bad wood and bringing in the greedy, hungry for success blood

good way to start from, then come the quality players

well done job, come bk soon

• RyanToon

Feb 21, 2009 at 1:36 AM

• Brazilian Geordie

Feb 21, 2009 at 2:01 AM

FFS can’t stand Rio de Janeiro in Carnival. Hehe, man, there’s just people and more people in the streets.

Tomorrow for example I went to Copacabana beach with my Newcastle shirt, you know, just to show some pride in the place. Then a guy, seemingly a foreign person, just stopped walking and suddenly started to look at me – the shirt specially. And minutes later, I was walking and saw a group of lads, probably english, and then one of the guys said: ”f****g team Newcastle” (or something like that) and started to laugh so loud. Then he said ”hey Geordie”, but I ignored him. I’m regretting this till now, damn it, I should have had a chat with them. Bet they were Manshit supporters.

• Brazilian Geordie

Feb 21, 2009 at 2:26 AM

CAN’T POST CAN’T POST (bet this will be posted)

• DJG

Feb 21, 2009 at 3:35 AM

”The interesting statistics for people who have heart bypass surgery, is that in 10 years, 40% are back with another severe blockage.”

I would have thought that fairly obvious considering the average age and lifestyle of these patients.

• bobby_ollox

Feb 21, 2009 at 9:26 AM

You got to wish the man a good recovery, but I cant see him ever getting more than a paragraph in the history of this great club.

Sorry Dulci – people with h***t conditions arent above criticism.

• will die for the toon army

Feb 21, 2009 at 10:16 AM

sori guys if am being so optimistic but this morning i have been reading abt the new Europa league and I think we can qualify if we get a good run of games and end 7th or 8th.

But the confusing part is does the runner up in the cup final qualify or not. Get back to me coz i want to remain hopeful 4 Europe next year.

• will die for the toon army

Feb 21, 2009 at 10:21 AM

• batty

Feb 21, 2009 at 10:35 AM

bobby ollox thank you and Dulcinera and doocey i said one ov the worse not the worst

• Gissabreak

Feb 21, 2009 at 10:53 AM

will die for the toon army…..Dont know what paper you`re reading to be told newcastle can get into europe but you need to change your reading matter to something reliable like the Sun or the Daily Sport……or perhaps you could try reading honest alan Oliver in the Chronicle….now there`s a sound, even minded opinion! Newcastle could`nt get into europe with eleven forged passports!!

• workyticket

Feb 21, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Brazilian Geordie // Feb 21, 2009 at 2:01 AM

“And minutes later, I was walking and saw a group of lads, probably english, and then one of the guys said: ”f****g team Newcastle” (or something like that) and started to laugh so loud. Then he said ”hey Geordie”, but I ignored him. I’m regretting this till now, damn it, I should have had a chat with them. Bet they were Manshit supporters.”

They sound more like Geordies Brazilian.

• Brazilian Geordie

Feb 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM

• Stardust

Feb 21, 2009 at 3:28 PM

BATTY you an absolute low life and disgrace – if this blog wasnt read by kids it would have started with a load of expletives – I was told by others that you had been posting the above on a number of threads. What kind of low life are you?

I need to make something clear to you – I dont like her as a person, dont trust her, dont care for her, she has covetted PR for money all her life and now she is on overdrive, I said I didnt trust her as she could overstate it – it was a comment about her character you scum bag – my comment was about her character – not the illness – get it you creep.

I would not and have not wished cancer nor have I laughed about it with anyone.

Youre a bloody disgrace – trying to points score with dross like that -you try to claim I am laughing at an illness then use that same illness to try and cheap points score about stuff I havent said. What kind of creep are you?

You dont know me, my background or what times it has affected me, my family or those around me.

Fella in the future dont post a single item for me to respond to – you really are the worst kind of low life – shoe scrapingly bad.

• batty

Feb 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Stardust // Feb 20, 2009 at 1:19 PM

On a terrible note Geordie – I am half expecting Jade to make a miracle recovery – thats the esteem I hold her in, terrible thing to say if whe is genuine but I just cant bring myself to like or trust a thing she says. Anyway back to footy lol
    <<<< well whats this then

• batty

Feb 21, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Stardust // Feb 20, 2009 at 1:19 PM

<<<< what oe,s the lol meen

• batty

Feb 21, 2009 at 3:59 PM

and i never said u were laughing at the illness

• Stardust

Feb 21, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Batty – youre a f ing low life – its not something to make fun of and point score – I was making a point about her character

I was making the point I hold her in that low esteem, she covets and courts the press and had been shunned by everyone since Big Brother, now she is ill – we dont know how ill and she is milking it for millions.

Why cant you accept it was a point about Jade Goody – and now here you are trying to score points with the illness.

Batty stay out of my face, you really are akin to dog crap.

• batty

Feb 21, 2009 at 4:08 PM

stardust she,s milking it so her kids dont have to go without have you got kids

• batty

Feb 21, 2009 at 4:09 PM

lets face it the cash isnt going to do her any good is it

• Tom_Toon

Feb 21, 2009 at 7:06 PM

• workyticket

Feb 21, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Brazilian Geordie // Feb 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM

“I honestly don’t think so, workyticket. Actually I didn’t heard them very well but I think that guy said ”f *g team Newcastle”, with all an accent. Then the guy started to laugh so loud, you know, they would not be laughing their own team.”

I still think they may have been Geordies who were shocked to see a Toon shirt in the home of Garrincha, Pele and all the rest. In England, we have a strange way of expressing ourselves sometimes, and it can take some getting used to. 😉

• Tom_Toon

Feb 21, 2009 at 8:39 PM

=

• batty

Feb 21, 2009 at 9:07 PM

@

• Tom_Toon

Feb 21, 2009 at 9:50 PM

@

• Brazilian Geordie

Feb 21, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Hahaha, workyticket, damn it, I’m regretting until now for not talking with the guys. It’s not even a case that I ignored him, it’s because I’m a bit shy, you know…

But, more than anything, I still think the guy’s laugh was a bit ironic. Hahaha, never mind. I should have had a chat with him and found out that.

Btw, just came back to Maracanã, Flamengo was eliminated by Resende. I’m angry, very angry indeed.

• Ericles

Feb 22, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Bog off Batty! You bring the names of David and Ron into disrepute.

• batty