MFK Kosice Warn Newcastle On Nascimento Fee

Newcastle have two 16 year-old youngsters on trial this week from Slovakia club MFK Kosice.

mfk-kosice

One is Brazilian youngster Dionatan Nascimento, and the other is Slovakian defender Lubomir Korijkov.

Nascimento – full name, Dionatana do Nascimenta Teixeiru – who plays in defense, arrived at the Slovakian club only last summer, from Brazilian club Londrina,

MFK Kosice have today said there has been no fee agreed with Newcastle United over the sale of  the Brazilian youngster, should Newcastle this weekend decide they want to have the 16 year-old join the Tyneside club.

Kosice head of football development Allen Bula told skysports.com today:

“I can confirm that no deal has been reached with Newcastle United for the transfer of this player,”

“Nascimento will return to MFK Kosice to carry on his development which will see him in our first team very soon.”

“MFK Kosice is already well known for the talents we produce. Yes, like any other club, we are always open for offers for our players, and we always put a realistic price on them.”

“But for sure we will NOT accept peanuts for our players.”

It looks like Bula is afraid  Newcastle will not offer enough money for their youngsters, and that’s not surprising because it’s a source of revenue for the Košice club (renamed in 2005 from FC Steel Trans Licartovce).

But generally this has not seemed to be a problem with Newcastle, when recruiting top youngsters.

The first thing of course is for Newcastle to decide whether they want to take either of the youngsters, and then the second step is to agree a fee with the Košice club. That’s the responsibility of Director Of Football, Dennis Wise, at Newcastle.

We should hear some news on the two youngsters in the next couple of days, and we’ll keep you posted.

• Waddles mullet

Mar 28, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Great getting all these youngsters, BUT

We need experienced players to get us out of this Sh!t.

You can see now that ashley is and has been building for the championship since september.

I knew that he would have the last laugh after the hull home game.

• sirjasontoon

Mar 28, 2009 at 10:55 AM

I think the future looks bleak to be honest..I can see us being in the doldrums for many years after this season ends.
    I just wish we had never been sold to Mike Ashley he has totally ruined what could have been a great club again with the right direction,board and managerial appointments and reasonable senior team investment.

The football that has been served up is nothing short of shocking and has been for a few seasons now…but this one has to go down as one of the worst in many years.

I am beyond the point of hating Everything Mike Ashley stands for, it is something far greater than that now…I look at him and I am just disgusted.

• sirjasontoon

Mar 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM

P.S I have no interest in how many kids we sign..I wish all the kids well but I am only bothered about the here and the now and senior team concerns.

I just get the impression he is buying kids to develop and sell…who said a succesful football club could not be run like a trashy chav sport hyperstore?

• Jan Stavik

Mar 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Stop signing these kids, we need MEN to promote from CCC next season.

One out of 10 of these kids will make the cut, in our situation I guess it’s better to buy one good one than bringing in 10 of those kids.

• sirjasontoon

Mar 28, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Totally agree Jan.
    The whole club is in a complete mess.

We are down.

• BT9MAG

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Jan, Sirjasontoon – I agree we need senior names to help us get out of the situation we’re in now (will be in next season) We need a present, we need our current players to step up and we need a couple of new lads to fill in the gaps…

BUT

I still maintain that youth is the way forward – if we go down, it’ll be the youth set up that’ll get us back again, Nile Ranger, Stevie Taylor, Kazenga Lualua, Tim Krul, Frazer Forster, Haris Vucic, Tamas Kadar … These are all products of our youth set up and will be the names of the future who I have no doubt can successfully step up within the next couple of seasons to senior level!

I am rightly worried, like you, that we will just be a feeder club, which will get us nowhere at all (something proven by ALL feeder clubs in the past) but all we can do is hope this isn’t the case!

• sirjasontoon

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I agree we are becoming a Feeder club..that is the whole reason they continue to buy players that are just out of short pants..develop and sell..Ashley is a
    greedy man and does not care one bit about,the club,the fans or the city.

He has failed this club…end of story.

• Tom_Toon

Mar 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM

• DJG

Mar 28, 2009 at 7:56 PM

IMO if these two players are as good as people say then we should offer them fair money and add them to the promising youth set up.

We have now enough attacking players for the future get some more midfielders and defenders in.

Just because we need more first team players in the summer doesn’t mean we should stop buying the likes of Ranger and Kadar.

The cynical side of me thinks Ashley will sell for a profit, but I don’t think this is the case. After all what would be the point of that. He would lose more in the long run.

• Troy Stavers

Mar 28, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Oi Oi!!

I cannit believe Stardust is still trying to justify Ashley and his cronies.
    I am fizzin!!!

For all of you’s who react to his blogs, don’t!!

I have known him for ten years from work. He is not clever, quite the opposite!!

He knows how to wind you’s up. He believes what he says about Ashley but deliberately does it in a way to undermine you’s all.

It clearly works cos I constantly log in but don’t post. He is howling at you’s all!!

The best way to get rid of a pest is to ignore him.

He will get bored and his horrible views will go away.

Bear in mind, HE IS NOT, NOT, A SEASON TICKET HOLDER!!!!

• Newcastle USA

Mar 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM

This is one of the better things about newcastle now. Keep signing these players, and it will pay off down the line. And until then, hold strong and stay up boys!!!