Football Thug DeJong Has Had No Contact With Ben Arfa

Nigel DeJong is yet to even contact Ben Arfa, after last Sunday’s broken leg episode.

Ben Arfa – no contact at all from DeJong – the thug

And today, Ben Arfa’s representative, Simon Stainrod, a former professional footballer himself, has said the news of  a few days ago that Ben Arfa refused to see DeJong in the Manchester Infirmary, is just not true.

Stainrod says the only contact from the Manchester  City club, was from their football administrator Brian Marwood, who was keen to visit the player himself, but he didn’t because Ben Arfa was under morphine at the time.

But Brian is the only contact they have had at all from the Manchester City club, since last Sunday’s incident.

Ben Arfa is now back in Newcastle in his apartment, as he starts his long recuperation back, following a successful operation on the double fracture of his left lower leg on Monday.

Stainrod told the Shields Gazette today:

“There’s been no contact – de Jong hasn’t been in touch at all,” “Brian Marwood – who is a top-class professional person – sent a note saying everyone at Manchester City wished him a speedy recovery, and a gift, but that’s it.”

“A visit from de Jong was never put to Hatem.  Brian wanted to visit, but Ben Arfa was on morphine at the time.” “It’s very difficult to answer that – I can’t speak for Hatem.”

“But the facts of the matter are he (DeJong) hasn’t been in touch, and he hasn’t apologized. Brian Marwood’s been in touch, but not de Jong, who is the one who broke his leg.”

That is really hard to believe, isn’t it?

The former professional footballer Stainrod, who played at QPR, has fully backed the Newcastle United club, who have demanded action from the Football Association.   But don’t hold your breath on the English FA doing anything about this – at all. Watch for them to issue a sterile statement in the future that says – nothing.

Stainrod continued:

“I played football professionally for 20 years, and know the difference between a dangerous and malicious tackle, and one that isn’t,””Newcastle United are absolutely right in what they did. I’ve spoken to people in European football who are dumbfounded that he got away with it.”

“I’m also outraged that there are people on TV who have played the game have said it was just a heavy challenge. Tackles like that endanger people’s careers.”

It seems that Ben Arfa has been in contact with former Sunderland and French striker Djibril Cisse, who has broken his leg before, and that took him a full 5 months to return to action. In fact Djibril has suffered two broken legs during his career.

Stainrod continued and said Ben Arfa left hospital as expected on Thursday night:

“He came out of hospital on Thursday night, and he’s back at his flat in Newcastle,””He knows what he’s got to do, and I think it’s helped him that he’s friends with Djibril Cisse. He had the same injury, and it took him five months to be back on the pitch.”

“Hatem’s got to work on it, and nobody knows better than Djibril, as he’s done it twice.” “What will benefit Hatem is the work he’ll do on his upper body, and it’ll give him mental strength.”

“When you don’t have an injury like that, you don’t know what the mental anguish is like. You appreciate what you’ve got. He’ll be back fitter and stronger.”

It’s only common courtesy to call a player when you have just broken his leg, so we are both surprised and a little disgusted that the Dutchman has not even offered his condolences to the young Frenchman.

What DeJong is thinking about by not even contacting Ben Arfa, we just have no idea at all, but it doesn’t sound good.

And the Dutchman will continue to get bad press over his actions since he broke the 23 year-old’s leg, and he will deserve it, and there’s little doubt he will now be marked man in the Premier League.

Good.

And don’t forget DeJong also broke American Stu Holden’s leg, in a friendly against the USA in March. We wonder if he ever apologized to Stu for that.  Holden of course plays at Bolton Wanderers.

• pearceet

Oct 9, 2010 at 12:51 PM

To be fair De Jong did try and see him in hospital, HBA was having none of it. He has tried to see him and apologize (i assume) but thought after he was turned away from hospital that it was better he leave it be

• dave 1961

Oct 9, 2010 at 1:01 PM

I am currently racking my brain to see if there could be any angle to this that I have not yet tried, although its tiring me I will not give up until these criminal assaults are jumped on, and by this I don’t bring 50-50’s into this as these are made by both parties, the tackles that appals me are these cowardly ones made out of sight from the victim. I watched the incident on my 100″ screen and Milner seemed to say to lescort its gone too far you can’t hear anything as the commentator is rambling on and it covers the voice, but as its digital the audio stream will still contain the conversation as they were next to the mike, I am not sure what I would need to split the audio track, I will need to speed up the pc as I run the cpu slower to reduce the noise. I will need to do some research to see what I will need, and to see if I can get hold of it. there’s no way we should let this go as we have suffered by the hands of the fa over the generations, there’s been so many stitch up’s by the fa, arsenal fan’s want the fa disbanded, my aim is just to fight this issue so it is less likely to be repeated, it can only be of benefit to football if the thugs & the cheats are removed from the game.
    we have to keep this going and anyone that’s board with it, I doubt that they are true fans and to these I suggest a good book, maybe postman pat or something I have a number of thing on-going with this and we have to keep the pressure up on the fa.

• dave 1961

Oct 9, 2010 at 1:05 PM

I will add, remember what the fa did to Joe Barton over the training ground incident when he was at man city, the fa waited until he came out of prison then banned him for 6 games and what did it have to do with our club. so the fa seem can act when they feel like it.

• brighter

Oct 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Hey!!!What do you think about FACKING CH saying “I don’t know whether Hatem will remain at the club.”
    Hatem already said that wants to stay here.I think that Manager should not saying that commnet.Because We are deeply in love eath other!!!

• Spuggy

Oct 9, 2010 at 2:05 PM

You know for a fact when your travelling at speed into the side of a player with your feet in the air there’s a fair old chance you will seriously injure him.

I rest my case……

• Magpie_May

Oct 9, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Off topics about Toony Ben Arfa.

At first I think I’m gonna move on from this whole awful stuff but since there’s international break which didn’t help 😛 and the interesting piece of artical that I’ve read here

I know some of you wrote to FA about the events and they replied you back with some mass answer routines which say ‘FIFA rules prevent the “re-refereeing” of matches’

So I wish some of you guys will send this to them and see what they’ll have to reply you

“RULE E3 OF THE ASSOCIATION

A charge of Misconduct (as defined in and) pursuant to Rule E3 of the Rules of The
    Association may be brought against a Player in relation to an incident, notwithstanding
    that the same incident has been dealt with pursuant to this Memorandum. For example,
    against a player who has been dismissed from the Field of Play for an incident which The
    Association is satisfied was sufficiently serious to warrant an additional sanction, having
    particular (but not exclusive) regard to the following:

(a) Any applicable Law(s) of the Game or Rules and Regulations or FIFA instructions
    and/or guidelines;
    (b) The nature of the incident, and in particular any intent, recklessness, negligence
    or other state of mind of the Player;
    (c) Where applicable, the level of force used;
    (d) Any injury to any Participant caused by the incident;
    (e) Any other impact on the game in which the incident occurred;
    (f) The prevalence of the type of incident in question in football generally;
    (g) The wider interests of football in applying consistent sanctions.”

Don’t forget to let me know then 🙂

• moonraker

Oct 9, 2010 at 3:05 PM

anyone else notice De Jong bears an uncanny resemblance to Mike Tyson?!!!!!

Ban the f**ker!!!!

• thepict

Oct 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I have emailed the FA with a copy of Rule E3. Don’t expect anything will be done about this thug or the referee.

• dave 1961

Oct 9, 2010 at 4:37 PM

just keep this going don’t let it just be forgotten about. it is gathering momentum, the FA will have to back down as we are getting more & more support from fans of other clubs on our side. the FA can’t keep the denial going for ever, it’s a war of attrition, we have the moral high ground and that’s why we will win, I have sent further evidence to greater Manchester police, & I intend phoning them on Monday to find out what they intend to do. contact your mp to ask that they take this matter up with the FA. my mp has done, but only because i asked her too, she was shocked by the tackle.

• bulljongen

Oct 9, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Not only has this man perfected the studs up challenge, he has also mastered the scissors sliding trap yer leg whilst playing the ball trick and lets not forget the good old chest high drop kick..legend

• baro

Oct 9, 2010 at 5:24 PM

I hate this De Jong guy. An absoulutely dick head bitch. Hate that guy 4 ever.

• john_cena163

Oct 9, 2010 at 6:12 PM

I broked dat thug’s leg in fifa 10. Hope sum1 breaks his leg nxt week.

• MacToon

Oct 9, 2010 at 10:45 PM

pearceet // Oct 9, 2010 at 12:51 PM

——————————————————–

so you didn’t read this article then!