Newcastle 1 Everton 2 – Video Highlights

Newcastle 1 Everton 2 – Video Highlights

• supermacnumber9

Mar 5, 2011 at 6:22 PM

I repeat – we are average! No europe, but no relegation.

• supermacnumber9

Mar 5, 2011 at 6:26 PM

I’ll settle for survival in our 1st season back where we belong – I won’t be happy, but its what I hoped for at the start of the season – and before next season there’s a lot of work needing to be done with 5 in and 5 out required to be a decent top half team!
    HWTL

• supermacnumber9

Mar 5, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Can you see the ester ranson add on the right -where was I injured? 1-2 – in the heart and in the guts luv – where do I claim?

• G

Mar 5, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Hopefully this result and performance will shut up all the idiots calling for ST to be the regular RB. Simmo didn’t know what he was doing on the wing, ST did not look comfortable at all. I hate to throw this into the mix, but Willo was involved with both of the Everton goals. ST for CB with Collo I say.

• davis_toons

Mar 5, 2011 at 6:59 PM

maybe we should try droping willo and play ST with Collo and Simmo at right back.

But who’s going to clear the corners when Willo is not around? Shola?

• G

Mar 5, 2011 at 7:19 PM

@ post 5. I was at the match mate, and as ST was the only one willing to defend the near post, and protect the keeper in set pieces today, I think your question answers itself.

• Lee Dodd

Mar 5, 2011 at 7:20 PM

We were Just Poor Today !!!!!! Simpson is Better at Right Back Taylor as Sub !!!!!! Guthrie on the wing Were Picking Up To Many Injurys atthe Moment !!!!! Also Lovenkrands Needs To Be Dropped he is terrable Play Shane Ferguson he was Pretty Good Today !!!!!! Shola and Leon Up front.

• spanishtoon

Mar 5, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Newcaslte – less organised than Berlusconi’s bunga bunga nights http://www.nufcnews.com/?p=193