Rate The Newcastle Players In Stoke Game

We are going to try something new today.

As well as asking you to vote for your Man of the Match in the poll on our home page, we are asking you to rate each one of the Newcastle players in yesterday’s game at Stoke City.

Here it is:

• Brutooon

Mar 20, 2011 at 10:53 AM

i was looking for -5 for Campbell

• supermacnumber9

Mar 20, 2011 at 10:54 AM

you know what a desperate situation you are in when you start looking at the fixtures of the clubs below you and tring to work out final points totals – so I’ve given up
    but NUFC are a key team in the relegation scramble as we now have five six pointer games to come –
    wolves h villa a blackpool a birmingham h west brom h
    if we avoid defeat by this lot and keep our current form of 1 point per game we should be safe on a about of 44 points
    but it sickens me to my stomach being reduced to hoping we avoid defeat and praying for a pathetic average of 1 point per game – but I have no confidence that we will do any better and I do not believe that Pardwho has any idea on how to improve it – I think he is reduced to putting all his available players on the pitch, spouting some footballing bullshit and hoping for the best

I think we will survive because we are average and ahat there are at least 4 teams worse than us – and pathetic though it is, I will celebrate survival!

• BergenVikingToon85

Mar 20, 2011 at 10:56 AM

im concerned there are no teams worse than us. now with tiote gone, its baaaad

• Oleg G

Mar 20, 2011 at 10:59 AM

First of all – great idea Ed ! Really great.

And about the next game mates. I decided, we are going to win! we are going to win that game!

We will win! We We win! WWW

• Oleg G

Mar 20, 2011 at 11:02 AM

The second one was also suppose to be
    “We will win” 🙂

• Marty-Toon

Mar 20, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Barton put lots of good balls in the box yesterday but we don`t have anyone good enough to put the ball in the net on a game by game basis

• Neun78

Mar 20, 2011 at 11:34 AM

why are you so negativ, this game i new we gonna loose because stoke is a team we dont play well against, we will come out much better against wolves,birmingham and west brom.

Ithink we end up with 45/46 points at the end so for me no worries at all

• shpetmeister

Mar 20, 2011 at 11:39 AM

iv said to my self i will see every minute of newcasle this season, and yesterday it stopped in the 55 minute…it was the worst game iv ever have seen bu them this season, and 4 goals to STOKE!! STOKE! just listen to the name and u know what a crapp team it is! They dont play fotball PARDREW, and playing 5 deffenders wont help us PLAY FOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!