Newcastle 2 Birmingham 1 – Video Highlights

Newcastle 2 Birmingham 1 – Video Highlights

• Ghali

May 7, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Hello everybody:
    if anybody is interested in downloading the goals instead of viewing the highlights then click the link below…you can always find the goals 2 hours after the game is finished..but the problem is that the page is in Arabic (am Syrian so..) here is what to do.
    1- when you open the page you will find it that it’s some sort of list so keep scrolling until you find the link, it’s in Arabic But the name of the teams are in English so that should make it easier.
    2- the next page is also in Arabic even the player names who scored so just compare the minute of the goals which is shown next to the name so you know which goals to download ( i don’t think you want to download Birmingham’s goals ).
    3-after you press the link choose witch server you want to download from (rapid-share,fileserve).
    4-MediaFire is recommended because it’s for free.
    You can also find goals from the Spanish LA Liga or the Italian Serie A, even goals from the champions league.
    This what i can contribute to fellow Newcastle supporters around the world.
    HOWAY THE LADS 😀

• gorskino10

May 7, 2011 at 7:43 PM

“I think what we can say about this team is there’s no real stars in it,” he told reporters.

Pardwho Quote

This team has no stars, Ouch i dont feel Colo/Jonas/Barton/Jose would like have a word with him bout this.

• gorskino10

May 7, 2011 at 7:48 PM

“Now we need that three or four players that Newcastle are renowned for getting them off their seat.

There you go to stop all these people posting Ins and Out with the In section having 8+ players, he has said 3 or 4, and knowing us that means 2 or 3.

• toonfan09

May 7, 2011 at 7:53 PM

gorskin ive just seen that too he needs to learn to stop talking i had to do a face in palm when i seen it

to be fair to him though barton himself has said the team lack stars and need to spend money

• sweendog

May 7, 2011 at 7:59 PM

thats cause they sold our star striker .. pardew can be simple .. hopefully when he says 3-4 players he means star players .. with 3-4 good squad players added

• sweendog

May 7, 2011 at 8:00 PM

cheers ghali

• sweendog

May 7, 2011 at 8:01 PM

that means 7-8 players we need in the summer .. 3-4 and we’re in the same fight as this year .. 7-8 good signings and we’re pushing on ..

• davybtoon

May 7, 2011 at 8:12 PM

pardew is ryt we need 3 0r 4 flair players it was painful at times today like watching paint dry our attacking play today its so slow, stevie taylor was superb today my man of the match

• CheickTiote

May 7, 2011 at 8:29 PM

gorskino by that he meant star players to get the newcastle fans out of their seats saying we need a couple of them, not saying that he’ll only by 3 or 4 or as u put it 2 players.

• marcos_nufc

May 7, 2011 at 8:33 PM

The result was unfair as Newcastle United created few chances to score the goals. Fortunately, Birmingham had a defensive mentality. It was a lacklustre performance, it should have been a draw and I can`t see any good player at Newcastle United. In my opinion they do their best and sometimes they manage to win the matches especialy against weaker sides like Birmingham and West Ham. Tiote is an average and violent player, who recives a yellow card every match.There is NO player at Newcastle United who can make a difference.Newcastle United will have to improve their squad if they want to stay in the Premier League next season. I am a Newcastle United fan but very disappointed with this team.
    @marcos_nufc_rj

• Toon1978

May 7, 2011 at 8:50 PM

I think REALISTICALLY we will see around 5 players in the summer. IMO we need 6 at least but that probably won’t happen. 2 full backs,two wide men and two strikers. I think however he will bring in two strikers, one wide man and one full back and MAYBE one surprise signing lol

• boonarmy

May 7, 2011 at 8:53 PM

kevin gameiro and dzudzack would do me haha along with a left back and a centre half and maybe kolbein sigthorsson

• Toon1978

May 7, 2011 at 8:58 PM

marcos_nufc

I think you need to look again mate, Nolan has 12 goals this season FFS and Tiote is one of the finds of the season. Yes he does sometimes rush into a tackle but today was in NO WAY a yellow and i think he is targeted by the officials. Barton’s passing and crossing has been awesome this season and Carroll’s goals was mostly courtesy of Barton. How many goals has Carroll scored since leaving??????…TWO wow. Colocinni and Enrique have been outstanding. However you are entitled to your opinion though even though a little harsh!!!!!

• connor_nufc

May 7, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Y is everyone so miserable even after weve just one a game

• connor_nufc

May 7, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Won*

• Toon1978

May 7, 2011 at 9:03 PM

conner_nufc

i am happy mate lol.:)

• Geordie-Gerrard7

May 7, 2011 at 9:03 PM

We played well today, some of you fans there really is no pleasing.

• boonarmy

May 7, 2011 at 9:03 PM

marcos are you sure you watched the newcastle game today. :s

• The Entertainers

May 7, 2011 at 9:07 PM

To ‘be’ fair we don’t have an endless pot of money and if Pard’s is buying 3-4 players they must ‘be’ players of 5 million plus each, because realistically we’ll only have 20-25 million to spend!
    A good striker will cost 10 million minimum that will half our alocation!

Reality check boys and girls, this is Ashleys Newcastle !

• The Entertainers

May 7, 2011 at 9:11 PM

I know supporting Newcastle can ‘be’ a labour of love and I’m guilty of moaning as good as the next man.
    But seriously if you can’t ‘be’ positive about a home win, then your in trouble !
    We are supporters Folkes, the clue is in the title 🙂

• Toon1978

May 7, 2011 at 9:12 PM

The Entertainers

I hope you are wrong lol. If we are to progress next season we need all of the Carroll money plus another 10 million on top of that. This is Ashley though like u said.

• boonarmy

May 7, 2011 at 9:13 PM

the entertainers
    i dont see why we shouldnt have 35 million to spend. Say we didnt sell andy carroll do you really think ashley would have spent nothing.

• Selbymag

May 7, 2011 at 9:37 PM

The laughter around me when Nolan got man of the match today was hilarious. His lass must be the only person to get a signal for the screech app.
    Well done to Saylor today solid and showed Willo he is going to have to improve to get his place

• CheickTiote

May 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Yeah I agree Boonarmy. Ashely said a couple of moons back that he would invest all the money we get from the sale of players back into buyying new players. He should invest at least 35£ million me thinks, we would still be in amazing shape financially wise

• Toon-tinted-glasses

May 7, 2011 at 9:59 PM

I noticed a couple of posts suggesting that we should bring in Sebastian Larsson in the summer…Sorry I was at the match today and he didn’t particularly impress me…too concerned with complaining to the ref & Howard Webb(4th official); seemed extremely petulant in my opinion…surely we can do better than him?!?

Anyways….the important thing is we have survived our first season back in the Big Time!

Congratulations to all the players….I so hope Ranger scores before the end of the season…I just think he needs one goal and his luck will change; having said that Joe Hart was very impressive in goal for Birmingham today.

• boonarmy

May 7, 2011 at 10:03 PM

cheick tiote i agree imo if good players become available at a good price mike ashley will open his wallet even if it goes above the 35 million on total spending. Great win today HWTL..

• coolcatcarter89

May 7, 2011 at 10:03 PM

All this summer is about is vindicating the sale of AC. For me, this would do it and is entirely plausible:

Sturridge – £12m – depends what you believe, but I think he’ll be available.

Taarabt -£6m + p/e Routledge – already believe something is done with this one, could be a match made I’m heaven.

Lens – £9m – real scampering speedster, hustles much like Bellamy did, plays RWF or can be as effective as a ST.

Then a couple of squad players:

Larsson – free – I think this one is also a done deal.

Tomkins – free – West Ham all but relegated, young England U21 CB/RB with a lot of potential.

Ji Dong-Won – Graham Carr has apparently watched him. Again, bags of potential and has already scored 5 in 9 international appearances for South Korea. A big factor is, it won’t be lost on Mike the commercial opportunities of capturing the countries potential talisman. Would be relatively cheap too, probably pay for himself twice over thinking about it.

If Enrique stays, I think that won’t be too far off. I’d be very excited about the upcoming season with those additions to the squad.

I’ve done this a fair amount of times now, this is the last, my official guesstimation. 🙂

• boonarmy

May 7, 2011 at 10:05 PM

i dont want seb larsson either, rather have our youngsters as back up than him.

• The Entertainers

May 7, 2011 at 10:07 PM

I hope I’m wrong too haha, but if you recall what Pardew said about the £35 million he said it was there for transfers and wages. Therefore not all £35 million will ‘be’ spent on players fees.
    Best guess is we’ll have £ 25 million to spend, but i think we are all hoping that we bring in one main striker who possibley will cost £10 million plus !

• daneevz

May 7, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Decent win today lads wasnt the best performance tho! as soon as the red card was out thought we woulda crushed em but our striking options were lackin as we all know. I was speaking to a mate who supports arsenal and he said M.Chamak would be good for us as he probably surplus to requirements in london??? decent shout

• marcos_nufc

May 7, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Sometimes my comments are a bit harsh, but they are based on statistics. Newcastle lost 5, drew 7 and won just 6 at home. If you can see Newcastle lost points to weaker sides like Blackburn and Blackpool. The team isn`t good enough to win the Premier League or qualify for an European competition. Newcastle United are a Big Club like Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool. We need more quality players, who can make a difference or change a match, strikers like Hulk, Cavani or Falcao Garcia and we need a playmaker like Messi, a good full back and a defensive midfielder because we cannot rely on Tiote, he plays one match and is out for 3 matches.
    @marcos_nufc_rj

• G

May 7, 2011 at 10:10 PM

With regard to Seb Larsson, I was at the match today too, and he didn’t impress me at all, however, he is very much like Keith Gillespe was at the toon, when he is good, he is nearly unplayable, however, that is usually only one in 3 games. I would take him for free personally, with the hope that we can maximise his outputs.

• lee rob

May 7, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Pxss off marcus.
    Tiote would walk into the top 5,jjust watch who wants him this summer.

• boonarmy

May 7, 2011 at 10:11 PM

the entertainers
    thats a fair point about fees plus wages but i think ashley will put some extra cash up if the right players become available. Who would be your striker realisticly ?

• Toon-tinted-glasses

May 7, 2011 at 10:14 PM

G – Point noted on Seb Larsson; I know I am just basing my opinion on what I saw today, and one swallow doesn’t make a summer…it may be he has just lost interest at Birmingham & therefore not playing….However I’d prefer not to have players that may have that attitude; we’ve had too many of them in the past, and I think our recent ‘success’ (in loose terms!) is due to team spirit. 🙂

• ilde2551

May 7, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Marcos_nufc: Go support Man City.

• Toon-tinted-glasses

May 7, 2011 at 10:20 PM

On another player … Danny Simpson…Previously I have actually thought he has had a raw deal from some on here, but today he was a little disappointing; maybe he has seen the posts and he is lacking confidence. There was a point in the second half where he played a really wayward pass that went out and Pardew gave him a thumbs up; whixh just sort of confirmed my opinion; ie Pardew was trying to encourage him.

Also, again Jonas didnt seem to want to make those runs of his today (ok; sometimes he runs too much!)

• lee-w-nufc

May 7, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Toon-tinted-glasses.
    Ur glasses must b 2 tinted m8. Was Ben Forster in goal 2day

• G

May 7, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Best player on the field today, by a country mile (Ben Foster that is). Nobody really stood out at all, except him. Made some outstanding saves today, a couple of which looked more luck than judgement, however, one of the best shot stoppers I have seen.

• Toon-tinted-glasses

May 7, 2011 at 10:28 PM

rofl…damnit i thought Hart played very well! sorry….Ben Foster played really well everyone *gets my coat*