We’ve arranged a get together for all Toon fans on Tuesday night before the match at Johnny’s Tavern at 1310 Grand Blvd.
There will be drink specials with Newcastle Brown Ale and some selctions from a local KC brewery. If you’re getting in town the day before the match, it will be a good time to come down and share a pint or two. We’ll start getting there anytime after 5:00 PM
Follow them on Twitter (@NUFC_US) on match day for the exact location of the tailgate.
Also, Sporting KC have set up a VIP package for fans wishing to attend a training session on Tuesday the 19th for those fans who are also purchasing or already have a match ticket.
- Package price – $100
- Practice at 7-8:30pm, and will last approximately 1 hour (start time subject to change).
- Guests have access to Field Club, and will sit in Field side seats for practice.
- Light appetizers will be provided, along with soda/water.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase
- Autograph session to follow in Field Club after practice
- Split SKC/NUFC commemorative scarf
- VIP Credential
To purchase your pass to this special practice/autograph session, please contact JAMES BRYANT of Sporting Kansas City at 913.951.3555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, so make your arrangements ASAP if you don’t want to miss out!
If there are plans for the other games let me know – via the contact form – and I can put the information out on this blog.