The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Alan Pardew – I Did Not Cover Myself In Glory

11:18 am, Monday, March 5th, 2012 by Ed Harrison · 203 Comments

Alan Pardew was almost as bad as Steve Bruce was a year last January,  in the way both managers celebrated their team’s last gasp equalizers in stoppage time.

Alan Pardew overdid the celebration after Shola scored

We all get caught up in the emotions of these games of course, and Alan Pardew was saved by a certain Shola Ameobi, from being the first manager since Bobby Robson back in November of 2000, in losing a home game to the old enemy Sunderland.

Alan knew he had overdone the celebration thing, and he was very straight about it when he talked to reporters after the game:

“I have seen it again and I did not cover myself in glory. I just felt a little bit of justice. I was just really angry so many physical challenges were going in.”

“They were unnecessary if I am honest. We got wrapped as well, it was not just them.” “They did well in the first half and I was proud of the second half.”

Usually the two managers relax after the games and have a glass of wine together, and both managers can be proud of their sides for a rip roaring game.

But it was  too physical a lot of the time, with Sunderland having come in to try to upset the Newcastle players and put them off their game, which they succeeded in doing in that first 45 minutes.

Pardew said there were no hard feeling between him and Martin O’Neill  after the game, and that’s good to hear:

“We had words on the side, he is passionate about his team and I am about mine.”  “It will not carry on, we are two experienced pros and it will be dead and buried as far as I am concerned.”

“With the mind-set they were in with tackles and trying to upset us – I knew somebody was going to go.”  “I did not expect Sessegnon to go because he had been very level-headed.”

“Nevertheless we won a penalty and it was justice – that was my emotion.”  “We missed it but we still had the character to get the equalizer.”  “It was a passionate game. We got wrapped up into Sunderland’s game plan.”

“Sunderland came here to upset us. Cattermole set the scene for the game (after a first half challenge on Tiote). I thought it was ugly if I’m honest.”

“They took the lead through a pull of a shirt, which we see a thousand times and they do not get given. It was a penalty but you could go to a thousand games and see that all the time.”

What Sunderland tried to do with Newcastle yesterday is what Arsenal, as one example, have to put up with in every game, as the opposition try to make it into a physical game against the smallish Arsenal players.

But Alan Pardew deserves credit for switching the Newcastle team around at half time, and we noticed he had Ben Arfa warming up during that first half.

Davide Santon is a good young player,  but his defensive work is not the best part of his game, and we think Pardew could start Ryan Taylor in the  left back spot and start Hatem Ben Arfa out on the right wing,  in our next game next Monday night at the Emirates Stadium.

The Frenchman showed his supreme class yesterday, and the Newcastle manager knows he has to find some way to have the lad with the mercurial skills in the team – somewhere, somehow.

It was a good second half performance yesterday,  and that gives us hope for the future 11 games,  that we can again show some of our very best form and start winning games again.

Comments welcome.

Tags: Hatem Ben Arfa · Newcastle News · Shola Ameobi

203 responses so far ↓

• 1 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Arsenal game is a bit up in the air now, but i expect a defensive Newcastle, we need the points now to make Europe happen.

• 2 Beattie25 // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM

17Beattie25 // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Even the best players can be out of form Cyprus!

My opinion is as valid as anybodies and I will thank you to never question Anybodies opinions again!

• 3 Eastander // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I’m actually looking forward to the Arsenal games, after games against Wolves and Sunderland which were scrappy at best both teams might actually get a chance to play football

• 4 Elb11 // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM

“Alan Pardew overdid the celebration after Shola scored”

Wasn’t it after the penalty award, not the equalizer that Pardew celebrated like that?

• 5 shearermania // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM

so how many goals do you guys reckon van persie is going to score against us next week???

(hope he gets a ban for than w@anker gesture towards kelly ) think williamson is hoping too

• 6 Tiote4PM // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM

anywhere i can watch full game again?

• 7 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM

@eastender
    I’ll be happy with a draw, i don’t expect us to win.
    Some decent footy and a solid point and i’ll be smiling :)

• 8 cyprus // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Beattie25,
    Your point in first paragraph is valid, your bullying in second I’ll ignore and I do agree that your opinion is valid, but surely it can be questioned, just like mine? (This is the last response to you)

• 9 sanchez // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:39 AM

He overdid nowt, you need passion in games like this, you’ve got to have it

• 10 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Hi guys,

what do you reckon we played in the second half yesterday; it can sometimes be a bit difficult to spot what Pardew is playing when he changes it around.

I thought at times it looked like a 4-3-3 variant, but at other times it still looked a lot like a 4-4-2.

Any thoughts?

• 11 Beattie25 // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Cyprus

Your opinion is that my opinion is not worth anything because of messi and maradonna!

If you construct a worthy point and follow it with an interesting point of view then excellent!

What you did was attack my opinion with nothing but anamosity so I am valid in my reaction!

• 12 gaz 44 // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM

surprised hatem is winning mom so clearly.. had a great game but tiote was a midfield monster won everything.. n created a fair bit too

• 13 martoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I’d agree with that formation at home but not away to Arsenal – it could turn into another Spurs!

• 14 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM

@Jesper
    Including, on paper, our best players, and excluding those who are “loyal” or injury free, my best setup would look like this:

4-1-3-2.

Tiote in front of the back four, HBA in the middle, been given the oppertunity to slide into nr 10 as a link up role. Cabaye RM, sliding in behind HBA when runs up.
    Gutti at LM, hopefully dragging some defenders with him, opening up for HBA.
    Also, at the back, i want Fergy at LB and Santon at RB.

IMHO, that’s the best team we can put out there, and outside Gutti, they’re all able crossers, so an excellent change for both short passing game and mixing it so we can go direct.

• 15 gorgonzola // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM

“Your just being a 2 bit knob thinking you know everything about football because you read match magazine, collect panini stickers and crack one off over your barca shirt!”

HAHAHAHHAHAH :D

• 16 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

@Dannyo
    So a winger-less formation right?

• 17 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM

@Jesper
    Aye, a winger-less formation. Atleast currently, it really isn’t our strong suit this season.
    Only player i’d regret leaving out is Marveux tbh, atleast as things are standing.
    But he could cover for Gutti, or even be 1st choice. Propably the latter.

• 18 Eastander // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Personally I’d do this but it wont happen

——————–Krul——————-
    Raylor—–Willo—-Colo—–Santon
    ——————-Tiote——————-
    Ben Arfa–Guthrie–Cabaye–Guiti
    ——————–Ba———————

Then if its going well in the second half take Guthrie off and stick Cisse on, we need to match them in the middle and make sure a Spurs doesnt happen again, want to at least be in the game with half an hour left to go 2 up top

• 19 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM

One ting I have been sure of all season it that we should more less stay clear of 4-4-2; we don’t have the players for it and Pardew tend to like it a bid too stiff for my liking ;) lol

> that sounded so wrong <

But we looked good for most parts of the second half against 5under1and, so I just thought what you reckoned we played – it looked like a 4-3-3 variant, but I am not sure.

Personally i am a huge admire of 4-2-3-1, but think of current team should be a 4-3-3 – maybe tweaked to a 4-2-3-1.

I like wingers going inside and acting more like ACMs or forwards :)

• 20 GoalsBringSmiles // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:04 PM

‘Brutooon // Mar 4, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Shola Ameobi will NEVER score again beacuse he is lazy and shit

I promise if Shola Ameobi score another goal, i will quit this blog for good

p/s: we all knew that not going to happen right?’

….what a tosspot

• 21 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Dannyo, the ting about a winger-less formation sounds good to me; have been thinking about it my self lately.

Probably why I would like us to play 4-3-3 – it’s a little bit of an hybrid formation because it can be with or without wingers.

But I would like to see a 4-1-3-2 formation as you suggested. Might be interesting :)

• 22 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Eastander, that’s the famous Barcalona formation – it was at discussion yesterday as well ;)

Might be pushing it against Arsenal don’t you think?

• 23 Eastander // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM

It is indeed, but its similar to the Arsenal formation and we need at least as many men in midfield or we’ll get over run, the ball just wasn’t sticking with the strikers yesterday and it will be a cricket score if that happens against them!

• 24 planbillytedbob // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:12 PM

@20 he’ll probably wait a week and change his username and come back as knoberiffic as ever

• 25 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:18 PM

@GBS
    Goals Doesn’t Always Bring Smiles ;)

• 26 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Eastander, I wouldn’t even consider playing two strikers against Arsenal :)

Agree we need a 5 man midfield – though I would like to see Dannyo’s formation at one time!

A 4-3-3 ala Holland and Denmark might be the way I would go with what be have.

But as Dannyo says, it has been pointless up until know playing with wingers – there are no service what so ever.

• 27 GoalsBringSmiles // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Dannyo

nice grammar ;-)

• 28 planbillytedbob // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:25 PM

ill go out on a limb and say we’ll play 4-4-2 against wengers boys. radial i know ;)
    i really want us to go at them. their defense really suffer under wave upon wave of attack.

• 29 planbillytedbob // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:27 PM

best seller in the arsenal club store. the robin van persie tea tray.

guaranteed to carry ten mugs

• 30 jimmymagpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:30 PM

immymagpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I’m not going to get involved with details of yesterday because as an NUFC supporter, some things pleased me, and some things most certainly didn’t, on and off the pitch. I just want to say as a former Class 1 referee myself, and somebody who doesn’t normally rate Mike Dean, I thought he did splendidly. You can always disagree with one or two decisions, as in every game, but overall, I thought he was blo-dy excellent in very difficult circumstances, and I am pleased that he was lauded by all the pundits in the media that I have heard.
    23 jimmymagpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Remember, Dean was the referee that give us a penalty at Stoke this season, in exactly the same way that he rightly penalised Williamson yesterday.

• 31 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:30 PM

planbillytedbob, lets hope not.

Pardew went the exact same way against Sunderland, Wolves and Spurs and only seemed to have a plan B against 5under1and :)

And for ones we looked good.

No more 4-4-2 plaease.

• 32 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:30 PM

please

• 33 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:31 PM

@GBS
    Hehe, cheers.
    Altho it was ment as an ironic pun for Brutoon… :P
    I think he had mixed feelings about Shola’s goal, lol.
    One more reason to slander him? :P

• 34 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I agree jimmymagpie , I thought the ref did very well indeed.

And a penalty it was! Just a shame we missed ours :(

• 35 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM

@jimmymagpie
    I don’t think too many level headed supporters could slander M. Dean that much yesterday.
    There was nothing to say on the cards given and the penalties.’
    But he also missed 1-2 clearcut situations that should have been acted upon.
    But then again, that’s the nature of the game atm, and we can’t do much about it if we don’t add more aid through technology for the refs.
    Can’t relly rep to hard on M. Dean for yesterday, fair play.

• 36 tynesidetommo // Mar 5, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Martin O’Neill is notorious within the game for winding up opposing managers so there is no need for AP to bat an eye. Think we would all have reacted the same way especially when Big Shola scored :)

• 37 SurefootedShola // Mar 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM

AP was one step away from getting his wagger out and helicoptering it at Martin O’Neill.

• 38 WWJBD // Mar 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM

The best report imo ;)

• 39 Benry // Mar 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I love it when Pards gloats at the other managers and does a fist pump when things go his way. Pretty funny and shows he has passion. Anyone remember when he fist pumped at Wenger while at West Ham, and the two nearly came to blows!

• 40 Pardew's fist pump // Mar 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Ahem….

• 41 Ian Magpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

S**derl**d have to be the most negative and dirty team we have played this season! Their sole intension was to kick us at every opportunity and try and stiffle our creativity. There only chance of scoring was via a dead ball or catch us on the break. They got the penalty but just as we thought it was going their way up popped Shola Mackem Slayer!!!!!!!!!!!Get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn!

One final word……. In all my time supporting the toon (since 1979) that was the poorest atmosphere iv heard for a derby at our place! Not bad compared to the run of the mill games but nowhere near the atmosphere that I was brought up on. Our team needed us to get behind them especially in the second half. We did in spasms but at one point we were silent!??! I guess its a sign of the times and fans don’t make the noise like they use to!
    I was singing my head off on my own at one point trying to get the crowd up and those around me didn’t have a clue!!! We badly need a home end, an area that sings for the full 90 mins! We miss this badly!!!

• 42 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM

WWJBD….funny article. Thanks for posting it

• 43 Toon_Tom // Mar 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM

WWJBD > thats brilliant!

• 44 WWJBD // Mar 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Haha no worries lads made me smile so thought I’d share ;)

• 45 Jonny // Mar 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM

What do we think about Cisse then lads? He is obviously a goalscorer but doesn’t do much else to be honest. Darren Bent comparison maybe as Bent only averages an unbelievable 11 touches a game!! I would have to start Ben Arfa and Ba next game after the magicians performance yesterday, was a joy to behold. Demba hasn’t been the same man for me since he returned though.

• 46 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Jonny….I think Cisse is definitely an out and out goal scorer and agree offers little else (some link up play perhaps). Ba seems to be a harder worker all round. Bent is probably a good comparison.

I agree, for the next game start Benny and Ba with Cisse on the bench. Surely Shola can’t do the super-sub goal scoring antics two games in a row

• 47 Toon Tang // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM

those women on the ‘mature dating’ advertising banners arnt exactly doing it for me i wont lie.

• 48 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Toon Tang….Agreed. Although this isn’t the website I go to looking for such things ;)

• 49 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:14 PM

That article was a bit harsh on Bendtner ;-) lol

He does remarkebly well for Denmark in his natrual position and even Wenger likes him.

But his big mouth and childlike behavoir rightfully gets him in trouble at times.

Funny article WWJBD non the less ;-) lol

• 50 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Jesper…going to go out on a limb here and say you’re Danish? Bendtner is a good player, but frustrating as hell

• 51 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Hehe…yes I am danish mate, but trust me if Bendtner frustrates anybody it is us :-)

He needs to grow up; but he got talent and Denmark is doing well if you ask me. Just try asking Ronaldo and the rest of Portugal ;-) lol

• 52 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM

On Cisse

he worked his socks of against Wolves until he was subbed (groin)

I just think Pardew was right yesterday, and he didnt get the occassion at all. He will still be behind the prem league pace for a while yet, and dont forget his English isnt the best yet either.
    I also think that first half all we did was play long balls up to Ba n Cisse and O’Shea just won everything.

Cisse will come good but i dont think hes anything like Bent at all, hes a different kind of player all together, more complete.

The worry fpr me is Cabaye at the moment, Im a huge fan of his, but he seems out of sorts at the mo.

I was in the Gallowgate yesterday and he seems to drift to a kind of full back position alongside colo alot. He left Tiote isolated on many occassions yesterday, he should be in the centre circle Paul Scholes esq and pulling the strings, but i dont see it from him, anyone else notice this positional thing from him yesterday?

He needs time like Cisse and the rest to get used to our game probably, like Colo and Enrique did.

Just to re-itterate, Cisse is nothing like Bent at all , much more energetic, all round complete forward. Look at his Freiburg performances/stats.

• 53 martoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Toon Tang @47 – Bring back Finger_Bunny that’s what I say ;-)

• 54 Pardew's fist pump // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Cisse has a beauty of a cross, much like God used to.

• 55 GoalsBringSmiles // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Colo-Sus

I agree with both your points. Let’s not forget Cisse was a doubt before the game.

On Cabaye, he was absent yesterday and against Wolves I’m unsure what’s up with him as he has looked a great player earier in the season…sure it’s just a dip in form but as you say he really needs to be controlling that midfield while Tiote tidies up and protects the back four. I would say however, that our back four and Krul insisting on banging the ball long to the front two does our midfield no favours. We need to keep it on the deck more and allow Cabaye to thread the balls through to the Demba’s.

I also agree with some others on here who say Ben Arfa should start next game he changed the match yesterday truly awesome to watch….MEGS

• 56 WWJBD // Mar 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Jesper
    Haha not gonna lie I would of had Bendtner in our colours in the summer thought all he needed was a run of games but seeing him play for Sunderland has changed my opinion of him, sorry to say but I don’t rate him now

The battering of innocent cars didn’t help mind. Too much in his head not enough on the pitch

• 57 ilovetoon8788 // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM

As long as we keep attacking and get balls into the box cisse will be there. We are lucky to have a player like ben Arfa who doesn’t come along very often. Very few type of players like him in the world. We need him on the pitch.

• 58 ilovetoon8788 // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:07 PM

And on cabaye he really needs to be dropped to get his head together. Guthrie has been class except the game against spurs. Cabaye has been abysmal for the last couple of months.

• 59 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I think we need to change the style of play to suit Cabaye. Earlier in the season we we’re passing the ball round a lot better rather than this, dare i say it “hoofball”. Once Benny get’s involved I think we’ll see a much better Cabaye. I think Tiote being away hurt him as well as he had to play a much more defensive role. Cabaye is and will be class for Newcastle

• 60 LewSpi // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I haven’t had chance to catch up on the comments since Saturday, out of curiosity, anybody heard from Brutool?

• 61 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Abeid
    Obertan
    Shola
    Cisse
    Guthrie

• 62 messi_is_king // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:15 PM

ther shud be no debate on ben arfa he HAS to ben in the team!

play him on the right, but stil play 442 with two strikers.
    his 2 best games blackburn 2nd half n yesterday were with that system. pardew has never started him in that system

he has only started in sum sort of 451 but we rnt gud with that the lone front man gets iscolated like at brighton

wud maybe make an exception for arsenal game n play with 5 in midfield. but it shudnt hav took this long for pardew and others to realise wat im sayin.

wolves at home wudve been perfect game to hav this its so frustrating!!!!

BEN ARFA MUST START HES OUR BEST PLAYER BY A MILE

• 63 messi_is_king // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:17 PM

i dont see what danny simpson brings to the team atall. ben arfa to play from the right. raylor n santon fullbacks

• 64 simsanator // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM

guaranteed pardew plays long ball against arsenal – team will unfortunately look like this….

simpson colo willo santoon
    raylor cabaye tiote jonas
    shola ba

An aspirational team for me would be

simo colo wilo santon
    guthrie tiote cabaye
    HBA Cisse Ba

proper cutting edge up front like. When guthrie has played he has looked as good, if not better than cabaye. wish he was more consistent and injury free.

• 65 Indian Magpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM

colo sus why do you come out with different formtions everytime

• 66 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Indian,

Dont start with me son.

The thinking behind this is that it gets the best out of our players against the opposition. (Arsenal).

My reputation on here of posting viable and relevant points far outweighs yourself, going on feedback and response from others.

lets have your pearl of wisdom then, no rush though just let us all know whern your finished piping off Brutoon in your anti Shola Shrine

Hemlet

• 67 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:35 PM

That was only a joke by the way I am not in the habit of petty waring with others on here, but you Indian display on a regualr basis that you have little to no footballing sense.
    The points you make are for the most part unfounded and weak, a view shared by the majority on here.

When I post a formation the idea is generally to start a relevant discussion as to its possible merits for our team, taking into account who we are playing. thats the idea of this blog son.

To discuss our team, and most of the time that happens.

Love to hear somehting constructive from you for once.

• 68 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Indian…….

You there……?

Probably gone back to reading Wiki and texting Brutoon.

HOWZAT

• 69 Indian Magpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:39 PM

no need to get angry, it was just a simple question. and what is this fascination with brutoon

• 70 Indian Magpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:42 PM

i know crap!!!!!!!!, shola legend (momentarily)

• 71 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Haha it was only a joke as i said no offence intended just banter.

Just you and Brutoon are a bit of a running joke on here with your constant Ameobi / tactics/ pardew bashing.

Entitled to your opinion, but if I may offer some advice, please consider your opinions a little more before writing mate, sometimes you come accross very niave.

Only a joke as I said,

Re my formation.

Arsenal are a team that have great pace and technical ability, while being weak at the back. In my humble opinion this formation gives us defense cover against the likes of Walcott, Tiote is givern the job of man marking RVP all day. Alos gives HBA a little mofre freedom , slighlty more advanced than Cabaye.

Its just a thought ehat do people think?

• 72 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Will this blog make one day without an argument? Doesn’t look good.

@ Colo-Sus…Like the formation, I posted a similar one yesterday. As you say though, doubt Pardew will change from a 4-4-2. Interesting to see you think he’ll put Shola in place of cisse for this one.

My opinion is VanPersie will score a goal or two, so we best attack them. I don’t think our 4-4-2 will create enough clear goals

• 73 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Sorry for the typos there

• 74 JDdubai // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Guthrie in for Arsenal, he cotrols the game more than Cabaye does at the moment and tries to up the pace better. HBA to play obviously, probs behind Ba in a 4-4-1-1 to begin with.

The one thing that has become obvious though is our lack of a goal scoring centre midfielder, neither Tiote, Cabaye or Guthrie bomb on and try to get ahead of the centre forward and get a goal, Scholes/Lampard/
    Gerrard/Rob Lee in his prime etc all did this and add a threat as an extra attacker arriving late into the box. I really think we need to sort this as its one of the reasons why we are so reliant on Ba for goals, we need a midfielder to get 8-10 goals a season…

• 75 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:52 PM

JBDubai…The whole team is set up defensively. Until we get some serious reinforcement to the back four (for willo and simpson) this will be a constant problem. If the back four are doing their job with protection from Mr.T, the other players should be allowed to have some freedom to attack and not just thump it forward hoping to find Ba. I’d be terrified of a passing game knowing if it went wrong I have will and Simpson trying to cover the mistake

• 76 Indian Magpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:54 PM

so would it be fair to say that HBA has not played much bcz our DEFENCE is not good enuf, collectively

• 77 Indian Magpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 3:55 PM

it is easy to call sum1 naive, if some1 views are different to others

• 78 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Indian…I’d agree with #76

@ 77…I guess it is easy to call it naive…yet again, that is someone’s entitled opinion. I think Colo-sus’ point is when someone constantly says the same thing over and over it looses credibility as it shows the person unwilling to think and perhaps amend their views based on others opinions etc.

• 79 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Indian

As I said, I am not trying to offend you, and not saying you necessarily are naive, it just comes accross that way with your posts at times, lack of basic football knowldege, as I say to re-itterate, I am not ststing that you are, it simply appears that way AT TIMES.

and yes RE HBA, that is probably one reason he has not been in the team, as our fullbacks need help sometimes. Also his overall work rate and tracking back have not been up to much and his general sharpness was not there often enough.

On Sunday however he was out-standing and I stood in the gallowgate and was blown away by him, if he maintains that level of performance hes in the team every week SURELY.

By the way did everyone notice Pardew and Carver, screaming at HBA to get out to the right touchline every time we lost the ball, to create an overlap… It worked a treat. Clever from Pards, Benny abkled back the first time but when he realised it worked he got it and started tearing Richardson a new one…Gtreat stuff.

• 80 Indian Magpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM

• 81 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Ibiza,

Exactly what i was trying to say,

Indian read that from Ibiza and take note please.

Being in India you are obviously at a dis-advantage to those of us who can make the games on a regular basis. Also I… like many others in this counry have played the game since i could walk and have been raised on Football 24/7, through school, sunday league, Academy level at Boro as well.

That is not a slight on your nationalty or creed, simply a statement of fact that due to the football culture in The UK we are at a natural advantage over the likes of yourself.

Therefore have a more natural grasp of tactics, ethos etc..

No disrespect at all as I say on you, your counrty or your creed.

• 82 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:14 PM

guys on a different topic but
    roberto mancini has told mario ballotelli to get married to stop his weird antics… um WTF

• 83 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has fined Mario Balotelli £250,000 and advised him to get married after he was pictured on a night out in Liverpool in the early hours of Friday morning.

• 84 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Yeah WWJBD, I would have to agree with you about Bendtner.

I actually thought he would be a grest buy as well back in the summer – he had some issues to sort out, but he had the talent and the skills I thought.

But he hasn’t sorted those issues out sadly – so let some other club deal with it.

He is doing great for our National Team though ;)

• 85 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:16 PM

• 86 Indian Magpie // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM

football is life for me

• 87 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Colo-Sus
    I don’t know about your suggested formation…hmm, I need to think about it.

There is something about the midfield that bugs me :) hehe

I think HBA needs two CMs to safeguard him so we can get the best out of him – let him roam free and do his thing.

And I find Raylor ineffective on the wing.

• 88 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Colo-Sus….Might save yourself some time if you include a generic disclaimer on your posts ;)

• 89 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Some great advice that from Mancini. Let a woman sort him out….save Mancini the job

• 90 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Im sure it is Indian,

Just take on board the feedback, it will help you gain the respect of others on here.

Cheers

Jesper

Yeah i see your point, I agree on Raylor, but we know Pards will field him so this would be my idea of where.

My actual Fave Formation id below, but it wouldnt work V Arsenal, wed be too open on the counter.

=============Krul=============
    Simo====Colo======Wilo====Santon
    ====Cabaye===Tiote===Guthrie/Jonas
    =========HBA====BA==========
    ============Cisse=============

Thoughts?

• 91 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM

IBIZA

HAHAHA
    yeah your right pal, cant be too careful these days though :)

• 92 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Could be fun trying to make a legal case of abuse on this site. I can see it now…

“The man known as Colo-Sus called me names and said my opinions weren’t valid – This has changed my life dramatically. I can no longer work, I find it difficult to eat, just waking up in the mornings is a task”

Watch out my friend…

• 93 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Indian…that’s not directed at your previous comments….just a commentary on the state of this blog at times :)

• 94 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM

hahaha

quality IBIZA,

Thats enough stirring now, you might give him ideas, ;)

• 95 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Ibizatoon
    hahahahahahahahaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ive got the hiccups now :(
    still funny though

• 96 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Disclaimer Ibiza? lol :)

I know lets get back to the football lads

• 97 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Sorry guys….back to pressing matters….who’s going to be the arsenal slayer…or for a shorter term….the arse-slayer? Ermmm perhaps not.

Nufc786….sorry about the hiccups

• 98 jesperfuglsang // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I think I have told you before Colo-Sus, that I actually like your formation – the last one – and I have to agree I probably would be too bold against Arsenal.

I think we might need players wide against Arsenal. It might have to be something like a 4-2-3-1, which easily can be converted to a 4-4-2, which we all know Pardew loves ;) lol

I would have both Santon and Raylor on fullback duties :) but since Pardew subed Santon yesterday, I think Raylor and Simmo might be first choice.

• 99 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

She said nooo Titus She Said nooooo
    She said nooo Titus She said nooooo
    She said nooo Titus She said nooooo
    Ohhhh Titus She said Nooooooooooo

To the tune of Come-by-ah

Sang on Sunday it made me howl

• 100 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Did anyone hear whether Santon coming off was tactical or injury related?

• 101 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Ibizatoon
    just a stroke of luck my cat has just roared at me scared the heebajeebies outa me hiccups gone :)

• 102 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

See who can come up with the best Tiote fact:

Heres what I mean

Tiote Jumped in the sea, Tiote didnt get wet…The sea Got Tiote’d

LOL!

• 103 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM

ahhh jonas it doesnt matter

• 104 Thump // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM

It was tactical, Ibiza. Because he kept going forward he was leaving Colo to cover and our defence was looking a bit shaky so Santon came off, Raylor moved to LB to settle the defence and Arfa came on to change the game. It’s the first tactically sound decision I’ve ever seen Pardew make!

• 105 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Tiote and Superman had a fight, the loser had to wear his underpants out-side his trousers.

Tiote Facts

• 106 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

When you search for Cheik Tiote in google it comes back with……..”you don’t find Cheik Tiote he finds you”

• 107 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I’d only be re-hashing tiote jokes i’ve seen on here previously…but love the way you call them tiote “facts” ;)

• 108 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Cheik Tiote makes Onions cry!!

• 109 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Chieck Tiote is so hard he told Ashley I ,m going nowhere fatboy,I want a new contract and fat boy said will 6and a half years to Mr Tiote

• 110 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM

NUFC786…thank god for the cat. Was going to post some scary news re newcaslte to shake them…but thought it may cause havoc on here!

Thump…thanks for that. Bloody stream went on me at half time, so missed a lot of it first hand. Internet is a small price to pay I suppose for sunshine

• 111 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Some teams they might test him
    most teams they just wi’not
    Tiote kicks 11 arses
    every ninety minutes

• 112 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Ibiza

Yeah but its good crack though lol!

love that google one Nufc haha

class

Tiote Facts

• 113 Thump // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Tioté got two players banned for the next 3 games.

#fact

• 114 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

@106…when you search tiote in google it crashes the whole internet. Google can’t handle no tiote

• 115 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Ibizatoon
    wat was the scary news…. is it that bad??

• 116 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Nufc

those are ace mate Tiote Facts

• 117 Thump // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

@Ibiza: Christ all mighty you must have been chewing your fingernails haha!

• 118 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Cheik Tiote has so many muscles he has to make an appointment to move his fingers

• 119 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Tiote doesnt blink

The world just stops for him

Tiote Facts

• 120 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Tiote is the modern day, politically correct (almost) Incredible Hulk…fact

• 121 Thump // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

@Ibiza (104): It did but Google and ISPs worldwide have now put fail safes in to prevent it. Rather than crashing the internet, your internet is disconnected and when you go to walk away from your computer, you break your shins by a ‘mysterious challenge’.

Not even joking.

• 122 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Nufc dont sell Tiote mugs,

No makes a mug of Tiote

Tiote Facts

• 123 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Colo-Sus
    glad u like em
    Cheik tiote star sign is magpie

Cheik Tiote has been banned from taking part in the 2012 Olympics to give the others a chance
    If Cheik Tiote were playing the fans wouldn’t dare come on the pitch
    In 1969 man went to the moon with a secret mission. They searched and found Tiote on the dark side of the moon
    The only reason Forest Gump kept running is because he thought Cheik Tiote was after him

• 124 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

NUFC786…no news…was just going to make something up to help you out. BTW #118 was brilliant. lol

Thump…what fingernails? Going to have to get some fake nails after that bloody game

• 125 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Tiote is half man
    Half Clingon

Tiote Facts

• 126 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Did you know Cheik Tiote had a role in Star Wars……he was the force

• 127 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Forest gump just kept running…absolute classic

• 128 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM

NUFC786…you’re going to have to stop. Stomach is starting to hurt…is this payback for the hiccups?

• 129 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Tiote can win a game of connect 4 in 3 moves

• 130 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Ibizatoon
    um no errrrrrr atleast no hiccups im cooling thme dow now

• 131 Benton Toon Exile // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I was lucky enough to get to the game, and the atmosphere was electric.

Alan Pardew had nothing to apologise for. The SMB’s came with a plan to bully and stop us playing and try to wind up Tiote. He was simply reacting to that!

Second half we were awsome, played the game at a pace the SMB’s just couldn’t match, and very unlucky not to win,

Hatem Ben Arfa now has to start games.

• 132 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Oxford are connsidering adding a new phrase to their portfolion this year after hundreds of footballers bagan to seek counsellling for fear of being literally F*’ked up.

The Phrase: Tiote’d
    The Phobia: Chieckphobia Tiotalis

• 133 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Cheik Tiote doesn’t flush the toilet, he scares the s*** out of it.

• 134 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Cheik Tiote’s tears cure cancer… the only problem? Cheik Tiote never cries

• 135 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Cheik Tiote runs until the treadmill gets tired

• 136 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM

man i cud do this all day

• 137 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Slightly amending 134….

…tiote can cure everything…the only problem? Whatever tiote touches dies from the impact

• 138 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Tiote is top of the deadly 60

• 139 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Benton….seems those lucky enough to go were rewarded in the 2nd half for having to endure the 1st! Glad you had a good one

• 140 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Cheik Tiote once got bit by a rattle snake……….. After three days of pain and agony……… The rattle snake died.

• 141 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Ibiza

hahah

Tiote facts

• 142 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Cheik Tiote will never have a heart attack. His heart i’snt nearly foolish enough to attack him

• 143 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:03 PM

There must be a “tiote facts” website going somewhere

• 144 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:03 PM

ghosts sit around the camp fire and tell cheik tiote stories.

• 145 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:03 PM

If not…NUFC786 has just written at least half of the needed content

• 146 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:04 PM

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Cheik Tiote.
    Cheik Tiote has already been to Mars; that’s why there are no signs of life there.

• 147 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:05 PM

With tiote in the team you can sure understand why Ashley and Pardew don’t want player power within the club…they’d be screwed.

Not a tiote fact…more of an observation :)

• 148 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:05 PM

There is a frimmy facts one that Arsenal fans started, he is nothign compared to Tiote though!

Nufc has literally made me lol here

good crack lads

• 149 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Disinfectants can kill 99.9% of germs but tiote can kill 100% of whatever the f**k he wants

• 150 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:07 PM

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Cheik Tiote says its beef, then it’s f***ing beef.

• 151 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Cheik Tiotes house doesnt have doors. He doesnt believe in barriers, he breaks them.

• 152 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM

It is considered a great accomplishment to go down Niagara Falls in a wooden barrel. Cheik Tiote can go up Niagara Falls in a cardboard box.

• 153 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

There is no such thing as tornados. Cheik Tiote just hates trailer parks.

• 154 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

okay lads im huffing a puffing now go on

• 155 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM

NUFC

these are unreal mate

• 156 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I have nothing mate, you have dominated here, hilarious pal, I’ll get my think cap on and come back later,

Bye for now lads

• 157 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Colo-Sus
    cud do this all day man…. :)

• 158 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Cheik Tiote was banned from the NFL for refusing to wear pads

• 159 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Colo….take it easy mate

Nufc…you’ve outdone yourself. You could say you’ve tioted the tiote facts

• 160 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Cheik Tiote fought in Iraq, Afghansitan and Vietnam……….on the same day

• 161 King Shola // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Cheik Tiote is the owner of that thug cattermole

• 162 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:20 PM

After tiotes innocent trip to New York the US government had to super impose planes crashing in to the twin towers to reduce world wide panic

• 163 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:20 PM

okay lads for a send off and might be back later
    cheik tiote actually died 20 years ago, death just has’nt had the balls to tell him yet.

Cheik Tiote’s calendar goes straight from 31st March to 2nd April. No one fools Cheik Tiote.

• 164 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:20 PM

162 was an epic fail. I think i’ll leave this to the pro

• 165 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:20 PM

ummmmmmmmmm just one more

• 166 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Take care nufc786…been a pleasure

• 167 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:22 PM

If a player survives a Tiote tackle they are automatically awarded a testimonial by the PFA.

Tiote doesn’t wear shin pads. No material is harder than Tiote’s shins

• 168 nufc786 // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Ibizatoon
    you too man all da best :)

• 169 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Ghosts sit around the campfire and tell Cheik Tiote stories.

• 170 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Tiote has already been to Mars; that’s why there are no signs of life.

• 171 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:25 PM

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Tiote.

• 172 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I’ve seen a few Shola Mackemslayer picks, but this one really does it for me.

Headed for the bathroom, back in 2 mins :P

• 173 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Nice try Jake….already been done today. Got any more?

• 174 Thump // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:26 PM

hahaha

• 175 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Tiote can drown a fish

• 176 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Tiote can slam a revolving door.

• 177 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Ibizatoon Damn haha :)

• 178 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Tiote can strangle you with a cordless phone.

• 179 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Tiote can hear sign language.

• 180 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Tiote makes onions cry.

• 181 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Giraffes were created when Tiote uppercutted a horse.

• 182 Pardew's fist pump // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:33 PM

As a toddler Tiote was given some play bricks, he made a few models, these are now called the Egyptian Pyramids.

• 183 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:34 PM

178 and 179….one giant LOL

• 184 toonfin // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Can someone please explain how cattermole got a four match ban? He activated a two match ban after picking up his tenth yellow. Then he got a straight red which is automatic 3 game ban. 2+3=5 right?

• 185 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Thump…saw that one earlier…pretty bloody funny

• 186 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I just saw the NUFC TV post match interview with Pardew, and my word, i’ve never seen the man so passionate.
    It looks like he thought we were still playing.
    And the way he talks about Hatem is extremely passionate aswell, he spits all over the place.
    Expecting Hatem to start at Arsenal now after seeing that.

• 187 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Toonfin…in a word…no. Seems odd.

• 188 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Tiote can tie his shoes with his feet.

• 189 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Dannyo….expecting HBA to start could cause some upset….i do hope so though

• 190 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Tiote once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

• 191 Geordie-Jake // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Tiote can squeeze orange juice out of a lemon

• 192 Thump // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM

@Toonfin: I think the red card supersedes the yellow cards, plus 1 match either for the yellow or foul language toward the referee? Dunno tbh.

• 193 Thump // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:45 PM

re: Ben Arfa – is there any reason why he shouldn’t start? He was by far the outstanding player, always trying to get into the box, always trying to score. The only area of his game I would improve is his passing. He wants to do it all himself rather than passing to a player in a better position. That said, it’s easy for me to say when I’m seeing the wide shot of play and not surrounded by three defenders closing me down haha

• 194 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Thump…I think he SHOULD start. Just not convinced Pardew will. If ever there was a performance to merit a start it was Sundays!

P.S. How do you get the bold text in your post?

• 195 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 5:53 PM

@Thump
    The only reason would the danger of being dispossed, and them turning the game against us, however, i really do wonder if Arsenal has the defense to cope with it, tbh, they’re no better than us in that departement…

Biggest danger for us, Krul, Willo and Simmo hoofballing and HBA being dispossed too many times.

That’s all i can think of.

• 196 Partizan // Mar 5, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I believe that AP has finally noticed that HBA is our best player,,his technical abilities are abnormal if you ask me.
    Against Arsenal we need pace and creativity,,Cisse and Jonas MUST be benched if we expect anything from that game.

———————————Krul—————————–
    Simpson——-Coloccini———-Williamson——Santon
    ——————————Tiote——————————-
    ——————–Cabaye———Guthrie——————–
    ———-Hba————————————-Lovenkrands
    ——————————-Ba———————————-

Not that i have something against Jonas but he definetly needs some rest and Cisse so far hasnt looked a real threat and needs some time to get used to the EPL level.

• 197 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Dannyo…if the instruction for the game is going to be hoof it up the pitch then there is no reason to play benny….hopefully the difference in 1st and 2nd half performances have shown pardew which is better

• 198 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Partizan…I can’t see Pardew dropping Raylor and Gutti in the same game. They both offer defensive help, which benny and loverboy don’t.

• 199 Dannyo // Mar 5, 2012 at 6:06 PM

@Ibiza
    Oh i don’t belive we play hoofball, i just belive we have a few players who limits themselfes to that cause we can’t do more.
    Imo, Collo and Santon are excellent distributors. If Krul could just pass the ball to them instead of launcing it up into nowhere 80% of the time, i reckon our possession would increase by 1-3% each match, and we’d reduce the danger of the opponent getting the ball and going on the attack.

It’s the inability of of a few that worries me, but AP will fix that in the summer ;)

• 200 Ibizatoon // Mar 5, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Dannyo…Apologies. Perhaps went a bit far with my comment. I don’t think the whole team is playing hoofball, however it would seem 3 of our back 5 do which is cutting out most of the team most of the time.

I agree, i think once AP has the summer to tweak the team that’ll be a thing of the past

• 201 Colo-Sus // Mar 5, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Hahahaha

Buzzing at my TIOTE FACTS shout!

Awesome banter lads

• 202 Jamiemac // Mar 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I thought Santon had a pretty decent half, only one in the first half who wasn’t launching the ball forward at every opportunity.

• 203 Brutooon // Mar 6, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Hi Guys, anyone missed me?

As a gentleman i will stop whining about Shola LEGEND Ameobi (Currently my fav player!)

Brutoon aka Shola Ameobi