Haris Vuckic On Loan At Cardiff Through End Of The Season

News today that an agreement has been reached for Newcastle’s 19 year-old central midfielder to stay on loan at Cardiff City until the end of the season.

Haris Vuckic – on loan at Cardiff for rest of the season

The initial loan was for a month, and obviously it was for Cardiff to check out the youngster, so it’s good news for Newcastle and Vuckic himself, that he will now get games in South Wales through the end of the season.

Ever since he was a youngster back in Slovenia,  Haris has been classed as a possible future super star, and he received his first cap last week for Slovenia against Scotland,  and was prominent after coming on in the second half.

The 6’3″ teenager has scored once in four appearances for Cardiff, and his current loan deal was set to expire after the Bristol City game on Saturday.

Vuckic, whom Newcastle rate very highly, is eligible for tonight’s  Championship game at Brighton and Saturday’s away match against Bristol City at Ashton Gate,  under his current agreement.

But The South Wales Echo is reporting an agreement has been reached that will keep him at South Wales until the end of the season.

Vuckic played in Sunday’s 2-0 defeat by league leaders West Ham at the Cardiff City Stadium, when he came on for the injured Rudy Gestede after 34 minutes.

Former Newcastle captain Kevin Nolan returned from a three-match ban in that game, and scored the first goal by coolly beating goalkeeper David Marshall just two minutes before half-time.

It’s good to see the Newcastle youngsters getting games at other clubs, and it should help the lad’s game enormously being in South Wales through the end of the season.

Cardiff showed what an excellent team they have,  when they gave Liverpool all they could handle in the Carling Cup final at Wembley.

City have slipped to 8th place in the Championship, but are still only 2 points out of a play-off position, and it would be great if they can join Swansea next season in the Premier League.

We have to hope that Haris can help them do just that.

• Colo-Sus

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Excellent news

Just what he needs in my opinion

He will be more involved next term

• Indian Magpie

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM

please do not put your team line ups and formations 😉

• Colo-Sus

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Why Indian?? Again you post pointless drivel

• Indian Magpie

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM

just joking, did u neet the smiley

• Indian Magpie

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM

*not see

• Colo-Sus

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Will everyone please Ignore or special Sub-continental friend please and continue to use the blog for discussion/formations.transfers etc….the whole point of the blog after all.
    Im losing patience with Indian, you do yourself no favours.

• Colo-Sus

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:22 AM

ok ill let you off haha

🙂 Smiley face

• ROSHAN

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:23 AM

has any one used samsung galaxy y series of phone

• NEWEXPATMAGPIE

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Douglas: Three match ban for reacting to Pieters challenge last week-end~!

Need to do something about his temper if we sign him~!

Vertjongen turns down new contract talks with Ajax~!
    I still prefer Toby Alderweir!

As for Vukic! Well the extra playing time will further his career! But our reserve team could of done with him playing against the Villains~! Dummit to Gateshead and Vukij to Cardiff! Apparantly our keeper played well but they still lost 4-0~!

Got to wait till monday to take on Arsenal ~!

• Indian Magpie

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM

did any1 see that photo of the baby sunderland fan on the top right hand of the page

• Jail for Ashley

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Colo sus
    Not quite sure who you think you are,while rudely putting down Indian Magpie,in the previous post in the most contradictory terms you applaud people for sticking too footballing related topics while at the same time posting your cringeworthy Tiote facts,remember how ever valid you think your views are you are not a blog moderator.

• LewSpi

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

NEWEXPATMAGPIE ! I bet your ‘Shift’ and ‘1’ button is almost worn away is it not? 😉

Great news for Vuckic, exactly what he needed.

• NEWEXPATMAGPIE

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:41 AM

@12:

Yup! just about! There,s always another keyboard in the Attic though~!

• Colo-Sus

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Jail for Ashley

I am sorry if I have come accross that way it was vertainly not my intention, I in no way think I am a ”blog moderator’ as you put it. With Indian, I have no personal problem with him at all as I am sure he knows, we have sinply exchanged words in the past, and sometimes I bite.

The TIOTE FACTS was actuallt just a bit of harmless fun pal, and it was well recieved, I was only trying start a bit of banter. It was hardly cringeworthy.

If we want to taslk about cringeworthy, surely your ”blah blah blah is not good enough for Ashley crack comes under that category..give me strenth”

As I said I apologise to anyone who feels i have been trying to ”Moderate” the blog, it was certainly not meant that way at all.
    And i will continue to applaud all who comment and post relevant and accurate opinions on here, thats what its for.

• Colo-Sus

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Sorry for the typos againn i type to fast sometimes.

Indian:
    As always no offence intended at all. Jail is clearly not familiar with our past exchanges.

• JAMSHA

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:54 AM

BPL Express Match: Newcastle United vs. Sunderland
    21pm espn 😉

• Tom4Nufc

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:55 AM

How’s this? You’re all a load of tw@ts LOL!!! (Obviously be sarcastic!)

Chill out!

Now, Arsenal score on Monday?!

• Moncur

Mar 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Jail

Shut up you idiot, your posts are probably the most cringeworthy on here.

Colo just owned you there as well.

Him and Indian are always having back and forth its obvious its not malicious.

What a pleb

• Tom4Nufc

Mar 6, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Haha, that’s one way of putting it Moncur! I say we all get along and enjoy our time blogging about our great club!

• Moncur

Mar 6, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Haha Cheers Tom,

I think thats What Colo wants to do tbh,

I reckon 2-1 to us V Arsenal

Fancy HBA to score

• Colo-Sus

Mar 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Haha

Cheers lads,

I agree Tom.

I think 2-1 as well

• Tom4Nufc

Mar 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM

My attitude is we need to go and try to do job on them last season, i.e. play ugly, break up their play and rely on Benny to put through Cisse or Ba!

The only way I can see us winning, personally is if we keep them off the score sheet!

• Tom4Nufc

Mar 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM

But I’d take a win however it comes obviously!!!

• thelongshanks

Mar 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Talking to dad of one of youngsters in our youth who I quized other nite. This is what he had to say;

Streete is real deal, compared to paul mcgrath and will be some player if he develops.

Campbell he said was bit light and needed put on some weight but he is shit fast and great lad.

Knight, looks to have great potential and one for future

Hopper is a tank but is a too slow and unless he is in box is useless (heskey).

Also says reserves are being scrapped and we are leaving league to focus on youth and if good enuf will be sent out on loan.

Got to get bak to work HWTL!

• cupiddstunt

Mar 6, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Colo-Sus @ # 6

If you read the post correctly the whole point of this blog is for Ed to be able to pass his comments and he has invited us to comment on them.

Ed post up his observations and at the end states “comments welcome” the fact that lots of posters completely ignore what they have just read and set off with their own agenda just shows how much they actually read of Ed’s posts.

This is not meant to be offensive but you have in your own way been as guilty as Indian magpie of ignoring Ed’s writings and just running very much with your own agenda ie regardless of what Ed posts you attempt to hijack the thread by posting up you personal formations and ask for comments.

So my comment is both you and Indian should take a step back and actually read what Ed types and respond accordingly.

• Colo-Sus

Mar 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM

cupiddstunt

I see your point,

I will say however I always read Ed’s posts thoroughly, and usually I am continuing debates from previous threads,

However I can totally see how it looks, it is however unintentional. I love this blog and Ionly mean to comment on my beloved Newcastle as much as the next guy.

I dont have ny other motive.

HWTL

• cupiddstunt

Mar 6, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Oleg G @ # 93

A fight Oleg, a fight the same as “a rammy” “a scrap” a barney they are all the same.

The beauty of the English language as another of our less native followers pointed out, was the variety of words that we use to describe the same thing, their name escapes me at the mo but I think they are Scandinavian and they recon their language is boring in comparison.

When you add to that the dialectal differences even we natives struggle at times.

• cupiddstunt

Mar 6, 2012 at 3:53 PM

sorry wrong thread

• mickg108

Mar 6, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Mandarin Chinese..

On topic,think Haris will be pushing for our 1st Team on his return,he seemed upset when the move 1st materialised..Seems to have settled in well.