Here’s How You Can Help Keep Demba Ba At Newcastle

Demba Ba has 16 goals in the Premier League this season, and he has said often that he’s happy on Tyneside.

Demba Ba – very popular player on Tyneside

The Senegal striker has been linked with a number of clubs, and most recently with Chelsea, where it seems almost half our team are being tracked by the London side.

But some of Alan Pardew’s statements  yesterday suggests the Newcastle manager is still a little bit worried that Demba Ba may move on in the summer, so he had this message to Newcastle fans:

“I think Demba’s made it quite clear that he loves it here,” “I think that’s a big part of Demba. I think if you know Demba you know that he is an emotional person.”

“It isn’t all about money for him.” “I think the fans can play a big part in keeping him. If I had a message I would say it would be nice for them to show him they want him to stay.”

Here’s Demba Ba’s Twitter account  if you want to send him a note, asking him to stay at Newcastle.

And the striker ­ talked in the Sunday Mirror today, and he  says it would be great to get into Europe with Newcastle for next season, and he has  said once again that he  ignores the reports linking him in the summer with other clubs:

“We have got ourselves into a very good position. We have put ourselves into a situation where have a great chance of getting into Europe and that would be a big achievement.”

“We’re working hard every day to make sure we stay ­focused over the last nine games of the season ­starting with West Bromwich.”  “West Brom beat us at our ground before Christmas and that hurt us very hard.

“This is a big club that ­deserves to play European football, but we have some tough games coming up over the next few weeks and it is up to us to make sure we give ourselves a chance.

“I don’t listen to the talk. I am thinking only of helping Newcastle to qualify for ­Europe. Nothing else interests me.”  “I’m feeling good about the run-in and enjoying ­playing alongside Papiss.”

“It takes time to get used to things when you move to a new ­country, but he’s scoring goals, and that’s all you can ask of a striker.”  “I was delighted ­Papiss got the ­winner against Norwich City in our last game and it was a goal that’s typical of him. “

“He was quick to see the ­opportunity when Jonas Gutierrez provided the cross, and then more so to hit the target with a shot that gave the keeper no chance at all.”

It’s good to have two natural goalscorers in the side in  Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse, and if they keep showing the form they have shown over the last few games, they could certainly fire Newcastle to a European place for next seaosn

And that would be even more reason why Ba, the 26 year-old Senegal striker, who is a big favorite with fans on Tyneside, would have no reason to leave Newcastle.

That sounds very good to us and here’s Demba’s official web-site ,  in case you want to contact Ba directly, which you can do via the Contact box at the top,  on the far right.

Let’s make sure we keep this lad at Newcastle United.

• cupiddstunt

Mar 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM

It would be nice to habve him stay

• stuart no9

Mar 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM

if a player gets it in his head he wants away, it is very rare the fans will sway him to stay.he has said all along he will be here till the end of season , and i think thats as far as it goes.all. All the interviews he has given never once gave any suggestion as to a long term future with the club- thats because he cant see one.!

• jakesome

Mar 25, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Demba Ba ? @dembabafoot Close
    Thanks guys for all your messages. That’s proper support. Love it

its working ed!!

• jakesome

Mar 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM

@chieck norris
    from previous post…epic i guess they do look for the same qualities in men

• cupiddstunt

Mar 25, 2012 at 12:32 AM

stuart no9 @ # 2

Not too sure about that I think I read a little comment about him looking forward to developing a good partnership with his fellow countryman.

So here’s hoping.

• stuart no9

Mar 25, 2012 at 12:57 AM

cupid @5 yeah i hope its true. we are going to need him if we get into europe, without a doubt, however has pards got someone in mind in case he does one ?

• ~Papiss-Toon~

Mar 25, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Hope Suarez gets punished for his blatant handball to try and get a second. It’s fine if the ball hits his hand, but Suarez punched in into the goal, if he didn’t move his hand it would have just rebounded of his chest.

• MrToon

Mar 25, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I know a good way to get him to stay. Bring in his good mate Issiar Dia from fenerbahce. Ive only seen him on youtube but he look amazing. I don’t have the amazing vision of Carr though.
    Check him out!!! Lightning quick. In dembas own words ” the only man faster than a rocket”

• CODARM (The poster formely known as Ibizatoon)

Mar 25, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Very sneaky from Pardew. I’m convinced this is so it’s our fault when he goes this summer. I told the fans it was down to them to get him to stay…shameful 🙂

• CODARM (The poster formely known as Ibizatoon)

Mar 25, 2012 at 8:25 AM

and of course, can’t wait for the game today. Joint 5th here we come. Waiting for the 3 points before I start gloating about point difference to friends who supports Liverpool. Going to be oh so sweet

• Marty-Toon

Mar 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Think he will stay if we get into Europe.
    He will wanna prove himself there at least a season with us and see what summer additions we get.

Goin for a win today,I think the lads will be well up for it seeing the results yesterday.
    Howdy the lads

• wynsleap

Mar 25, 2012 at 9:27 AM

After Demba’s recent wonderful comments about the Toon and its fans I don’t understand why the fans need to convince him to stay??
    Following Pardew’s comments this morning in the Sunday Sun saying that Shola is so unlucky not to be playing and is really entitled to start before Cisse it makes me wonder if it’s going to be Stroller and Papiss up front next season.
    Pardew – he speaks with forked tongue!

• NEWEXPATMAGPIE

Mar 25, 2012 at 9:46 AM

It would only take one 3oMil + offer from one of the so called top clubs for Ash and Llambs arse to sell him!

I hope they don,t but am fearing the worst in the Summer!
    None of them are safe:

Krul, Tiote and Cabaye would be gone too with Multi Million offers coming in from the Likes of Totenham, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and ManU plus of course not forgetting ManShitty!

If we reach Europe though some of them might stay! And they all say repeatedly that they want to stay! But some get pushed and sold whether or not they want a transfer!

Result this afternoon: WBA – 1 Newcastle – 2 !

Here,s hoping!

• geoff777

Mar 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Pardew reminds me of a spivvy used car salesman.

Do I trust what he says … no way, too many lies & broken promises already.
    Just because his name gets sung occasionally, he thinks he has the Toon Army in his pocket.

We’ve been watching Shola for 10 years.
    He’s a great super-sub, but I’d NEVER start him.

• sks_toon

Mar 25, 2012 at 2:07 PM

stuart no9 @7
    I think either De Jong from PSV or Olivier Giroud from France would do very nicely. I hope we can sign Ba and sell him for profit at some point so we can have at least one of our strikers not leave for the ACoN because that would be devastating if both our strikers leave and we have games for Europe.

• chuck

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:48 PM

What is this the Disney channel, are you talking to twelve year olds? write Demba a letter and he might stay, puhleez !
    Footballers go for one thing, “Money”, if you hav’nt got that by now, perghaps it’s time you grew up.