The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Newcastle Fans’ Reactions To Cisse Super Goal – Video

10:36 am, Friday, May 4th, 2012 by Ed Harrison · 8 Comments

This is thanks to one of our readers – Chris Henry – and it’s a video on the reactions of Newcastle fans to Cisse’s second goal in London on Wednesday evening – enjoy.

Tags: Newcastle News · Papiss Cisse · Video

8 responses so far ↓

• 1 Tsunki // May 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Ha ha ha. Disappointed we didn’t win 3-0 but never mind.

• 2 Tiote4PM // May 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM

See where Geordies lasses get their reputation with coverage like this!

• 3 Tsunki // May 4, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Ok, so if I’m correct:

1/ Demba is rubbish now
    2/ We should support Man City er no Toon er no City..
    3/ Pardew is tactically inept
    4/ Shola is a disgrace
    5/ Simmo / Willo / Perchy /(add random name) -Championship quality AT BEST
    6/ We will never get anywhere with Mike Ashley in charge
    7/ The club no longer has any ambition and will never be in the top 6 again
    8/ We are a selling club
    9/ we are relegation fodder, and we are
    10/ North east 2nd top dogs.

Have I got that right?

• 4 Tsunki // May 4, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Oh yeah and WHERE’S THE £35 Million????????? EH? EH?

• 5 Ben3arfa // May 4, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I was getting a haircut here in dubai last night when Cisse’s goal came on the highlight reels on television .. Everyone in the barber shop jaws’ dropped and they began screaming at how amazing the goal was lol

We’re getting good media coverage in the middle east because of that goal , really pleasing ..

• 6 Burni // May 4, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Excellent video. Made me smile a lot.

Tsunki, is that from reading between the lines?

• 7 Tsunki // May 4, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Ben3arfa – When you stop to think about it, he didn’ score that goal against Port Vale or even Brighton, he scored it against Chelsea! How good is that? He put the most amazing goal i think I’ve ever clocked, past Petr Cech! He has to live down being part of an answer on a million pub quizzes a year from now on lol. I daren’t play it on my Sky News at ten recorded snippet any more or I’ll get kicked out of the house ha ha.

OK I know buzzing over the goal is getting old now but for anyone who thinks it had a bit of luck going in and was extremely speculative, try to remember that EVERY shot on goal is speculative, depends on which way you struck the ball, how hard, wind direction, goalie’s reaction and anticipation. There is no doubt Cisse hit that ball toward goal with the best of his instinctive ability in order to fly on target and it paid off. Therefore, it os one of the best goals I have ever seen. I thank you.

• 8 Tsunki // May 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Burni yes it’s from the Boys’ Book of Between-the-Line Reading.

previous post: Newcastle Midfielder Fit To Play Biggest Game Ever For Magpies