Newcastle Unchanged For Final Game At Everton

Alan Pardew has announced an unchanged side today for the last game at Goodison Park against an in-form Everton side.

Newcastle have a chance, a small chance, to finish in the top four after today’s games, depending on how Arsenal do at West Brom, and how Tottenham perform at home against Fulham, who will be without top American striker Clint Dempsey.

I don’t feel too confident that we can do that, and the football pundits don’t give us much chance either – so that’s got to be two bits of good news for Geordie fans. 😀

We want to see Newcastle going all out today at Goodison Park, and if they do that we’ll be happy enough – whatever the final results are.

Howay The Lads!!

Everton Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Gibson, Heitinga, Jagielka, Jelavic, Neville, Osman, Pienaar, Fellaini
Subs: Mucha, Stracqualursi, Distin, Cahill, Gueye, Barkley, Coleman.

Newcastle United (4-4-2):
Krul, ,  Perch, Williamson, Coloccini ,  Santon;   Ben Arfa,  Cabaye, , Tiote.Gutierrez;  Ba, Cisse,
Subs:  Elliot, Gosling, R. Taylor, Marveaux, Ameobi, Obertan, Ferguson,

• Ben3arfa

May 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM

HOWAY THE LADS!!

• Kris

May 13, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I dont really think that Besty, Guthrie and Simmo are injured… I think its just a sign that all of them have played their last match for us! I would like them all to stay, great players! But if im right, and as expected simmo will be sold, than I really hope for Debuchy! Would love him to join us!

• Robby Bobson

May 13, 2012 at 2:15 PM

• Oleg G

May 13, 2012 at 2:16 PM

HWTL!!! (all 33 of them today 🙂 )

• toonroyal

May 13, 2012 at 2:20 PM

links?

• ToonDownSouth

May 13, 2012 at 2:22 PM

niafron

It’s good to have you here mate. Since Sir Bobby left us and we dropped out of European competition, the number of supporters we’ve had from around Europe has plummeted. Those we do have are usually people who have moved away from Newcastle.

• rknufc

May 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM

@felt22 it says its unavailable in my region, anyway to get around that?

• Kris

May 13, 2012 at 2:27 PM

any links that works in any countries?

• Indian Magpie

May 13, 2012 at 2:29 PM

firstrowsports.eu

This has many links for many games

• ilovetoon8788

May 13, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Everton unbeaten in 8. Stunning form. I think we might lose today. At best a draw.

• TemuriKetsbaia

May 13, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Backed the Iceman in the Grand Prix. Drawing parallels with the Toon coming from fifth to nick Champions League. C’mon Kimi… but more importantly HWTL!

• LewSpi

May 13, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Try http://www.vipbox.tv as well, usually always has 5 or 6 links on there.

• ToonDownSouth

May 13, 2012 at 2:30 PM

ilovetoon

We’ve won 7 of our last 9. Have a little optimism mate, it doesn’t hurt!

• ilovetoon8788

May 13, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Excited!

• obatoyou

May 13, 2012 at 2:33 PM

not sure whether to watch them all at once or tape 2 of them and watch 3 in succession teehee

• MUTINYbyLEMONS

May 13, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Am I the only one who doesn’t feel very confident of a win at Everton? I know it’s not being very optimistic and positive especially after the great season we have had but I am just being honest and think we will draw. Anyway I’m obviously chuffed to bits with this season. Hope we get champions league as every single Newcastle fan will be

• ilovetoon8788

May 13, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Whatever happens it has been a brilliant season. With many highs and lows. Been a busy pleasure sharing views and debates with you guys! At the end of the day. We are 1 geordie army.

• ilovetoon8788

May 13, 2012 at 2:35 PM

To be honest. I’ve no idea how I’m going to react if I find out we are in the champions League.

• obatoyou

May 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM

of course we will beat everton, it’s destined to happen

• check the toastie

May 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Never confident when we go to everton, however they have decent players and a win will be a big ask, looks like they play 451/433 so maybe we will match them up, hopefully not after we are 2 goals down, personally wud like to see us playing out 4231 formation today Gutti inside with Tiote releasing Cabaye, we shall see eh.

• ToonDownSouth

May 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM

ilovetoon

I have an exam at 9.30 tomorrow, but if something crazy happens and we pull it out of the bag, I’m not going to sleep.

I’m off down Bath highstreet in my Toon shirt, raving like a lunatic!

• tonynufc

May 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM

all bets are on
    Nufc win
    Spuds draw
    Arse draw

• Thump

May 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I’ve had Blaydon Races stuck in my head all day, now it’s switched to Faith No More’s “Paths of Glory”. Let’s hope that’s a good omen!

• lukes26

May 13, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Thank you Felt22 …hopefully it wont be American commentators

• Magickit

May 13, 2012 at 2:39 PM

with Heitinga, I trust !

🙂

• tonynufc

May 13, 2012 at 2:39 PM

was hoping for good odds but the stupid bitch behind counter put them down seperate.

• Twatter

May 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves lads. Everton is a tough place to go historically and we’re reliant on one of Spurs or Arsenal slipping up – in other words, celebrate Europa League and if we do indeed beat Everton and results go our way, then you can start partying.

• tonynufc

May 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM

i think either collo or willo will score to seal the season off and rub it in pards face. lol would be great. even tho i dont rate willo

• keeganjr

May 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I actually belive that spurs drop points and arse lose. we “just” have to beat everton away… oh my god what a day.. TOON TOON

• ilovetoon8788

May 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM

@TDS

I will call in sick from work tomorrow. Get my toon shirt and club all night long. It’s 945 here. Haha.

• Klam3r

May 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM

A hello from Norway.

I’m proud of the team, the players, the fans and your city. This year is my 18th year supporting the black and white, and this season i’ve enjoyed it so so much!

I don’t demand 3 points today. Everton are great at the moment, but i hope to see 11 players work their socks off!

HWTL

• ToonDownSouth

May 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Winning at Goodison is an impressive feat, regardless of the situation. If we were to accomplish it – regardless of other results – it would be a fantastic way to end the season.

• shirtonapole tinooo

May 13, 2012 at 2:44 PM

good luck for today everyone, i feel we´re getting third for some reason, but whatever happens i´ll be happy with this season.
    if we get third and one of my bets comes off (3chances to win 10k) of course i´ll be even happier!! 😉

Toon, toon!!

• Tsunki

May 13, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Kris – comspiracy theory not 100% there I met simmo in the players lounge after the citeh game and he had a protective boot on. And he was walking carefully.

• WWJBD

May 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM

HOWAY NEWCASTLE!

• PontiusLee

May 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM

this is all extremely exciting/nerve-wrecking

LETS GO!!!

• dannyboy

May 13, 2012 at 2:46 PM

evertons are very hard to break down,stong throughout team,going to be so tough,said it before its gong to take some magic(bennyboy) both teams have alot to play for, for everton to finish above lpool is massive for them, i also think theyd like to think there on the same par as us and will be jealous of our great season. best chance of CL is arsenal slipping up , spurs to strong at home especialy that dempsey is injured. hope ba and cisse dont get over excited and create chances for EACHOTHER and not try be greedy and steal headlines(espeicaly ba cause of the pressure hes under to get his shooting boots on again) but all that being said WEV GOT PERCHINO!!!!!

• Rotonda heights

May 13, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I’ve kind of lost what our formation is any more.

I know hen we won 6 on the spoon we played 433 which let Benny and Cabaye get in to the game with spectacular results.

I know we crashed at Wigan, but surely overall we are much better in a 433 than 442?

1 2 3 19