Who Was Newcastle’s Best Player At Den Haag?

For those of you who were able to pick the game up on the PC, let us know who you think Newcastle’s best player was this afternoon.

Who Was Newcastle's Best Player Against Den Haag?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and +1 us on Google+

Google+

=============================================

• woody92

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:26 PM

• woody92

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM

and obertan played well

• Spellcheck

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Just got my ticket 4 spurs game,hwtl. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

• SwedishMagpie

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Santon

• Tsunki

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Repost for effect –

Well I’ve seen spectacle in sport-watching today but it wasn’t the newcastle game. Team GB lasses knocking world records over like daisies, totally owning all-comers and getting gold in total style. That’s sport on hdtv for you. Still 3rd n the medal tables, is our tiny little island? anyone done a per capita count of where we should be in the table? I bet that would look interesting.

• Beattie25

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Spellcheck

It will be great to watch all those new signings.

Vertonghen, Siggurdson, Adebayor and who knows maybe even Remy.

Uts

• JTOONJ

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Tsunki

Newzealand top that BIZZARE

• AMEOBI

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Thought Tiote was class

• lukes26

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:32 PM

no one really played above average.

• Ruddy Marveaux-lous

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I am going to keep this brief.

Following what I see as unfair attacks due to having an opinion (shocking I know, how dare I?) I have decided that I am merely going to be a blog reader from now on. Not to bow to public opinion but because I am sick of constantly being targeted by people who I neither know nor care for.

See ya later dickheads.

• Conaldo (The Wizard)

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Woody92 once again who cares if your’e first???!!!

• Conaldo (The Wizard)

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:32 PM

You’re*

• pbNcl

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Nice one Spellcheck wish I could afford it!

Streams were well dodgy for me and lost most of the second half.. But I’ve given it to demba ba, some lovely touches I thought and cisse was all owa aswell… They’re gonna cause mayhem this season hahaa!
    And aye, obertan’s startin to look quite the right midfielder, if he keeps it up. Remember jimmy perch!! Perchinio!!!

• Beattie25

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Tsunki

If you take into account the conolisation of the world that our tiny island was accountable for, the empire and commonwealth that still has validity in this modern world than we can claim the medals of many other countries putting us top of the pile.

• AMEOBI

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Ruddy what’s up with you haha

• Conaldo (The Wizard)

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Ruddy- I agreed with most of you’re opinions, so it’s unfortunate that you feel you have to leave. I hope to see you back with another name lol. See how long it takes you to get figured out.

See you

• 2_goal_tino

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:34 PM

@ Tsunki – NZ win by Both golds and total medals. Look here:

• Beattie25

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Ruddy

Don’t let them force you off.

A better man should neither care for their opinion nor seek it.

• MagpiesFlyHigh

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Ruddy

just change your name…come back as Beattie24 or AMOEBA or THUMPER and really confuse (and annoy) us mortals

• Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Ruddy…If that really is the case, then that is a shame. For me anyway.

I’ll put my idiotic thoughts out there and see if they can hit home for anyone out there.

This is a blog for opinions. If you want to engage in discussion with a poster then do. Whether that is to agree, disagree, whatever.

However, if it’s just to hurl abuse at someone, leave it out. You don’t need to like everyone on here and nor do you have to have everyone like you.

If you feel your opinions are valid, bring them forward. If you don’t have what it takes to back them up, then perhaps you shouldn’t be on a public forum like this one.

If you feel someone is attacking you, then tell them that’s how you feel and choose to ignore them. It’s really not that hard.

Welcome to blogging people.

• pbNcl

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Aaah man. You’ve always seemed areet to me ruddy. Internet’s a shit for pi55in people off

I’m excited about this season big time, with this current squad. I’m happy with it we’ve got a class team. Even poor simmo bless I’m. I do hope this debauchy saga is a massive game and we’ve had him in the bag for months tho

• Beardo Ameobi

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM

“All the world is a stage.”

Ruddy is going to break out into the gay anthem ‘I am what I am’ with his next post, watch!

• welshy14

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Overran lol was are best player but a very average performance but are last ore season was awful and look we’re we ended up we will get are new players in be patient

• welshy14

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Pre

• pbNcl

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:44 PM

What, erm, what’s happened with women’s gold or something? Have the ladies won gold? I haven’t watched a thing bar a couple of games at the stadium. And google will irritate me haha

• 2_goal_tino

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:44 PM

You corrected pre but decided to keep ‘are’ and ‘we’re’ in!

• AMEOBI

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:44 PM

It is a shame like I do love comments he provides (sometimes).
    Beardo, I was thinking the same thing right? 😉

• toonarmydownsouth

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Ahhh cmon ruddy lad its only kevy “out of date jokes” matins and breno95 who clearly doesnt understand the concept of sarcasm as he used thumps cheeky little post earlier as a serious qoute, the tool! This blog is for every1s opinions unfortunatly there are some lads who cant seem to actually make an arguement but can only resort to name calling

• Ketsbaia9

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

We need to sign at least 5/6 first team players. We don’t have enough strength in depth. If Cabaye is unavailable, Abeid will be in the team. He deserves his chance. Looks a great player. We didn’t sign the players we needed in january and ended up missing out on the champions league.

We can’t afford to make that mistake again. 5/6 new players will turn us into a top 4 team instead of a mid-table outfit.

I’m annoyed that Arsenal and Spurs have strengthen and we haven’t even signed one first team player yet. What the hell are we playing at? We’re apparently well off financially, so what the frigging hell is going on?

• welshy14

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

As long as you get the jist tino ha that’s all that matters ha

• WWYCD

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Ruddy
    Howay lad as a wise man once said ‘Playas, they gonna play, And haters, they gonna hate’

And since ur a reader now ull read this only thing ur doing by not posting is letting them win

• Spuggy

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:48 PM

My only concern is that the first 11 haven’t played together much and we’re one friendly away from a gruelling schedule starting with the spuds.

• toonarmydownsouth

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:48 PM

@YO you sir are a true poet! 😉

• Toon1978

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Ruddy Marveaux-lous

Chill out mann lol. You seem a little sensitive. Blog is all about opinions and we are all entitled to give them. Don’t leave mate, i enjoy your posts 🙂

• welshy14

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM

If we win our qualifier for euros do you not think Ashley will spend that extra mill or two on are main targets ketsbia

• Tsunki

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Ruddy – speaking from experience, it would be a shame if you stayed off the blog. I realised that after a while that the d**kheads soon run out of ideas and fuel, so stay with us, stay away from the light.

Posters like Ruddy are the glowing coals of the fire of the blog.

• Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Ruddy…Also posted this before you’re announcement on the previous thread…

Ruddy….Does it make you feel like you can’t come on here anymore? A bit like people have claimed OV made people leave the blog? No? Oh right, they’re just being a bit pathetic? Well, that’s what I thought also, but I really don’t know what end is up anymore. Are my feet supposed to be nearer the ceiling than my head?

• toonarmydownsouth

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Lads my link was truely shocking! Was vuckic any good today? Genuinly worried this lads chance will slip away if he doesnt step up a bit this season

• jonobbad

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Quick close your eyes.
    Tads is gonna be T bagging Ruddy again anytime now!

• Tsunki