The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Newcastle Brazilian Star To Get Lots Of Games Next Season

11:25 am, Thursday, August 9th, 2012 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 102 Comments

With Newcastle likely to play a lot of games in the coming season, James Perch – also known by his alter ego as Brazilian star Perchinho (at least on this web-site) – is one fringe player who will get lots of games for Newcastle United in the coming season, and will likely play a lot of his football in Europe too.

Newcastle’s James Perch - also know as Brazilian star Perchinho

James Perch has proved himself a very reliable player for Newcastle, whether it be in either full-back position, center-back or in defensive midfield, and last season he became a well respected player of the squad, after struggling in his first season at the club.

Perch seems to be looking forward to the coming season and was interviewed by the local press this morning:

“When you look at it, we’ve got the European games, and hopefully a better cup run than in the last couple of years.” “That means more games in the calendar for Newcastle, which hopefully means more games for me.”

“Versatility’s the key, and I’m willing to step in wherever and whenever.” “It was good.” “It was a tough test coming here. We knew we’d have to put in a shift – they’re a physical side – but, to be fair, the lads put the game to bed in the first 20 minutes.”

“I thought we played some great stuff.” “The great support we had will have seen we passed the ball really well and scored some good goals.” “When you’ve got players like Shola, Marveaux and Romain up front, and Gosling playing in behind with his creativity and his late runs into the box, you’re going to get goals.”

“We had fresh subs coming on – Hatem and Mehdi Abeid – and they played really well, as well.” “We’ve been gearing ourselves up for this Tottenham game for the last six or seven weeks. It’s a tough start to the season – we know the fixtures we’ve got.”

“We’ve got the European fixtures too.” “It’s about getting fit, getting minutes under our belt, staying injury-free and being as well prepared as we can be.” Perch, who played his part in last season’s Europa League qualification, says he’s good to go.”

“I’m pleased. I’ve got minutes under my belt. Touch wood, I’m injury-free.” “I can’t be more pleased.” “That was my aim before the start of pre-season.” “It’s tough if you get an injury.”

Good words form James Perch there, and he may yet be the reason that Newcastle hold off on signing another center-back this summer.

That’s because he can play well alongside a recognized center-back, and young Curtis Good could also come through the ranks very quickly next season.

James was impressive in the central defensive midfield position on Tuesday night at Victoria Park, before he went back to center-back, and it’s versatile players like James who are so important to any successful squad.

Perchinho made 28 appearances for Newcastle last season, and if he’s in the same form he was earlier this year, he will see even more playing time next term for Newcastle.

Wonder if he’ll make the Brazilian squad for the World Cup in 2014? :D

What do you think?

Comments welcome.

Note – this article is dedicated to those Newcastle fans with a sense of humor.

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and +1 us on Google+

Google+

=============================================

Tags: Europa League · European Competition · James Perch · Newcastle News · Perchinho

102 responses so far ↓

• 1 Tsunki // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Hmm..

• 2 Tsunki // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Really really genuinely sorry about that I was just testiong to see which kn*b would post first and it turned out to be me. Sorry.

Perchinho has proved the critical use of utility players last season. We need a couple of these lads to last the rigours of a season because we just can’t afford two sets of first-teamers like Chelski and Citeh.

• 3 Tsunki // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Please please please don’t let me claim ALL the medals lads -keep this thing alive!

• 4 newcastlesources2012 // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Diarra will sign for west ham before monday. U heard it here first

• 5 MagpiesFlyHigh // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:33 AM

If we sign two blue-chip players and as a result we get six points more over a whole season and gain ONE position in the final table then that is worth about £800k (maybe more)

So if we are only £500,000 short of a player valuation who Pards thinks can make that kind of difference to the team then we should edge up our final bid to get them in.

You can speculate to accumulate and get shafted like the Bindippers last season or you can be canny….without damaging your team’s chances.

• 6 Tsunki // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM

The rat-eaters jut spent silly, no maths involved like yours MFH. They just looked at the imperative of CL, and like so many teams before, they peed money in all the wrong corners. KKK was such a has-been ha ha how didn’t they spot that? I know we’ve had some neggers crawling back into the blog gingerly, it feels like a whole crowd are ready to pounce come the transfer window closing, but I would rather we consolidated wisely than f*rted cash on dross like the mackems did last couple of years, and get nowhere at all. But on he other hand there is the ol’ saying “spoiling the ship for a ha’porth o’ tar”…

• 7 shear-class // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Although Perch had a good season i hope we buy some better quality players in ,too keep him out of the first team and the subs bench, Im not keen on him really

• 8 Tsunki // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM

shear-class – but to do that we would need a battleship full of gold to buy two full teams. We should be grateful players like Perchy exist. They are the ‘cleaners’ of the team, doing the jobs many don’t want to do. plus he actually does his job(s) well. He doesn’t have to be world class, he just needs to hold the thing together when called on and I think he does it better than most, surprisingly so.

• 9 newcastlesources2012 // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:44 AM

West ham will sign frenchman diarra by monday

• 10 Tsunki // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Ha ha looks like Jonas is the new ‘forgotten man’ of Mag footy. Les Grossman’s lineup in the last post is the latest in a series of ones excluding Spidermag.

• 11 WWYCD // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Really? Perch really going to get minutes next season?

• 12 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Who needs Anita when you have the Perchinho? :)

That’s a joke, if that was unclear to anyone.

As Tsunki said, it’s important we have these type of players. One’s that are prepared to wait for when they’re needed and still do a decent job when called upon.

I’d be a bit gutted if we sold him (not suggesting we will, just reflecting on his progress), never thought I’d feel that way about Perch. What a funny old couple of seasons at the toon.

I wonder who will be the new hero to rise from the depths of Newcastle fan criticism?

• 13 ochytoon // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Newcastlesources
    No I heard it on sky sports first about 30 mins ago. Most likely where you heard it as well…

• 14 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Tsunki…It amazes me how many people forget wor spidey. Guys an absolute starter for me. At least on the bloomin’ bench!

• 15 Tsunki // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Well it looks like the store is stocking up on Ben Arfa and no 10 lettering

• 16 WWYCD // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Newcastlesources
    Are u proper itk like?

• 17 Tsunki // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM

ochytoon – :) :) :)

• 18 geordie157 // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:50 AM

He’s not a starter but a reliable squad player, he could even be a late developer so may continue to improve for a few more years yet. All top teams need players like perch who accept they may not be first choice but give their all when they play.

• 19 chuck // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Any headline for a hit on the blog, c’mon Ed !

• 20 Les Grossman // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Newcastleketchup2020
    West Ham will sign Diarra by Monday…..
    so says Skysports on twitter!!

• 21 MagpiesFlyHigh // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:52 AM

shear class

delicately put :-)

Tsunki

Even more delicately put…

we do need journeymen for squad strength but i wish we had another couple of international standard in the starting 11

• 22 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Chuck…What’s up with the headline?

• 23 Les Grossman // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM

ITK
    Les Grossman will take a huge big dump in 5 mins
    as he has a turtles heed.

My ITK is factual

• 24 geordie157 // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:54 AM

See derby have a couple of very good prospects in will Hughes and mason Bennett, I imagine we would have looked at them. But I guess our young purchases will be from overseas, which reminds me what happened to the two argies Derek flew over to possibly sign!

• 25 pardews plan B // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I still wouldn’t mind if we had perch playing alongside tiote. He’s a great tackler and actually plays a safe simple ball away more often than cheick. He’s improved quickly and could do that job at least until January.

• 26 cyprus // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM

On previous article. AP free hint to look good next year. Play ben arfa regularly (ie pick him right after krul). We have previously made the same mistake with the likes of bellamy and gjnola dont do the same our season came alive with him on. Perch not perchinio can play or not same to me

• 27 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Les….Do you have what it takes to get it over the line?

• 28 newcastlesources2012 // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM

My sources tell me that deschamps has left ben arfa out of the france squad for game against uraguay

• 29 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Tiote – Jonas

HBA – Yo – Marv

Cisse / Ba

Looks pretty good to me.

• 30 geordie157 // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Perch put in some excellent tackles and blocks last season, and agree there he keeps things simple when passing which is fine

• 31 Les Grossman // Aug 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Ibiza
    I will be pushing all out to get it overl the line.
    Blood, sweat, tears and hopefully at the end a golden Medal.
    This is My Aim.

I hope not to let my public Convenience down.

• 32 geordie157 // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I’m not convinced on Jonas in centre midfield

• 33 Les Grossman // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Newcastle ketchup
    Your sauces are spot on mate, as it HAS been broadcast all over the internet!!!

• 34 toon-hendy // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:01 PM

HBA left out of the French squad for their game Vs Uruguay… Suprise Suprise!!! #DeschampsIsAWanker

• 35 toon-hendy // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:01 PM

HBA left out of the French squad Vs Uruguay …. SUPRISE SUPRISE!! #DechampsIsADoylum

• 36 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Les…What a guy. Keep up the good work, we’re counting on you here.

Geordie157…What don’t you like about Jonas in DM? I thought he did really well, better than LM of late imo.

• 37 newcastlesources2012 // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Deschamps said attitude and behavier were reason for ben arfa axe from squad

• 38 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:05 PM

So it wasn’t due to him being useless? Who would’ve thought?

• 39 Les Grossman // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Newcastle Sauces
    My Sauces tell me your sauces are being slightly more saucier than the regular sauces! They are therefore I would hazard, inferior sauces, that of B&M own brand maybe.

I will stick with Colin, he knows the score ;-)

• 40 markmac // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:06 PM

@29 IBIZA – Amen to that mate!

• 41 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Isn’t there also an issue of his fitness? If he’s not ready for Spurs, then he is not ready for a France friendly.

Hopefully it’s not a sign of things to come for Benny’s sake. But for Newcastle, I’m glad in this instance.

• 42 Les Grossman // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Newcastle Sauces is Lee Ryder

• 43 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Mark….When you look at that line-up, I can only see Anita taking Jonas’ spot, after that it’s depth needed only. No more starting players…except in defense.

• 44 TorqToon // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Has anybody seen that apparently Konate has agreed terms with West Ham?? Man what I would give for them and QPR to go down this season!!!

• 45 seantoon // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

HBA being dropped is there loss and our gain. Keep leaving him out I say that way we get him to ourselves

• 46 Les Grossman // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I have just lost 2 Stone…..
    And a turtles heed!!! :-S

• 47 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Mark…I’d like to amend that actually. I haven’t really seen Anita play much, so from what people say, he’d take Jonas’ spot. For me, Jonas belongs on the pitch until I see someone else more deserving do it for the toon.

• 48 ROSHAN MAGPIE // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM

yes Cabaye and Ben arfa left out of France squad good for us

• 49 markmac // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM

IBIZA – yes mate, and i dont see AP wanting to drop jonas anyway,but anita would be a cracking signing i reckon, and AP has said he likes versatility [which is obvious looking at when hes played raylor n perch i guess] but im definately liking jonas playing in that deeper role, think it suited him when he played in there in some of the pre season friendlies

• 50 WWYCD // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM

HBA has hardly proved he should be in the french squad tbf got a chance in the Euros and spat his dummy out

• 51 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Now that’s how you get it over the line. Take note Mike!

• 52 mushy // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM

@geordie157

I’ve watched that Mason Bennet of Derby quite a bit, including playing for England U-16′s. If he keeps his head in the right place, a real star of the future.

• 53 geordie157 // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Ibiza I guess I just need to see more of him in role. I still think gosling could play alongside tiote with cabaye in front of them

• 54 t00ntime // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

When ben arfa reaches his peak, france will be the ones missing out, he has the ability to become one of the best in the world.

Players lyk ribery get picked for there name when if u watched the euros u wud of seen how useless ribery is, he has his pro’s lyk speed but his cons list is massive, starting with the fact that he wud rather shoot from an impossible angle instead of passing it too someone in the middle for a tap in

• 55 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Yo…Blasphemy! You shall be run off the blog, never to return!

Mark…Agreed on both counts.

Can’t it be next Saturday already?

• 56 geordie157 // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

As we have two of every one else, transfer target rumour of the day is joris Marveaux

• 57 WWYCD // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Ibiza
    Probably mate be public enemy number 1 now haha

• 58 toonarmydownsouth // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Unfortunatly dont think benny covered himself in glory at the euros still got a bit of growing up to do! Thank fcuk cabs has a small knock want him fit and raring to go for spuds, not getting knackered in a poxy friendly! Suprised though though cabs was there player of the tournament

• 59 Les Grossman // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM

WWYCD
    Spat his dummy out?
    How did he do that?
    I was on the understanding that he had a fight with Nasri as Nasri didnt like him voicing his opinion that he was a lazy Ba5tard?? As did one or two other players!!

• 60 HullMag6 // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Also Jonas played at lb for maradona, he hasn’t the speed that he had once. I think dml suits him at the moment.

• 61 blew // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:22 PM

There never has been an end product to Jonas and he is now a yard off the pace. On the bench at best.

• 62 andoni // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:22 PM

OFF TOPIC!!!

did you notice that on Premierleague website there’s and add about Fantasy Premier League with all the team’s jerseys, and that Newcastle United’s shirt doesn’t appear there?

• 63 HullMag6 // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Also Jonas played at lb for maradona, he hasn’t the speed that he had once. I think cdm suits him at the moment.

• 64 G // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM

@ post 4:

09.43: Remember Alou Diarra? He was one of several ‘new Patrick Vieiras’ signed by Gerard Houllier at Liverpool. He went on to make a total of zero Premier League appearances for the Reds. Well, according to the Daily Mail website, he is on the verge of signing for West Ham from Marseille for £2m.

That’s from f365′s transfer blog, which is where I heard it first (notice the time stamp?), so stop being a tool eh.

• 65 Dannyo // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Cabaye is out cause he’s injred.
    HBA tho, it angers me this, cause Deschanp leaves him out due to personal issues 3 years ago, club issues.
    If he’s asked, ofc he’ll pin it on the noise in Blancs camp.
    Deschamp will lie the socks off himself and pin it on that.
    Everybody will nod and go home.
    In the meantime HBA will get demotivated unless he manages to shift focus.
    HBA will not, and mark my words, not play in the national team until Deschamp leaves.
    And that angers the hell outta me, it just shows a complete lack of ability to move on.

• 66 toonarmydownsouth // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Les i imagine WWYCD waa talking about after losing to sweeden blanc told him to get off his phone in the dressing room whilst blanc was reading the team the riot act, that lead to a bust up between blanc n benny and lead to benny bieng fined by the FFF

• 67 AshtreeKid // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:32 PM

dannyo – what’s cabayes injury?

• 68 Big Pappa Cissé // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Cabaye is suffering from a broken heart because Debuchy aint coming :)

• 69 Dannyo // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:34 PM

@Ashtree
    Dunno what it is, AP talks about it as a small knock, he’ll be fit for the start of the season, by the looks of it, but can’t see him making Cardiff.
    Nothing serious as far as i can read.

• 70 Les Grossman // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM

toonarmydownsouth
    I didnt even know thats what had happened just read the other thing in the papers

• 71 AshtreeKid // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM

is the europa league draw happening now?

• 72 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Yo…This is no laughing matter. It’s not like giving a child a quick slap! You’ve spoken against wor Benny ;)

Ashtree…I thought it was tomorrow?

• 73 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Big Pappa…He’s not alone :)

• 74 AshtreeKid // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM

oh ok, just thats what I thought but I read an article that said it was today, when do Liverpool play their second leg?

• 75 toonarmydownsouth // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Les
    Aye got in a propper slanging match apparantly do feel for benny tho but needs to wrap his temper up a bit dont want a mini barton on our hands!!
    Think AP has a good handle on him benny just needs to carry that mentality with when he goes on international duty

• 76 jesperfuglsang // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Team Created on fantasy primierleague ;)

…probably have to change some players before start; very unsure about lots of them ;) lol

• 77 toonarmydownsouth // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Ashtree they play today woukd be great if they lost!

• 78 jesperfuglsang // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:46 PM

* premierleague

• 79 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM

No idea mate…did they win the first one 1-0? Damn Downing deciding it’s time to score a goal!

• 80 jesperfuglsang // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM

The EL draw should be Friday :)

• 81 Graeme // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Towards the end of last season, Jonas was way off the pace, which, when coupled with his inability to deliver the final ball into the box, indicates his days on the wing are just about over.

He could well be suited to a more midfield role, or even as a LB. Without the sentiment, I don’t think he will be first choice after this season. He has been one hell of a signing though!!

• 82 WWYCD // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Les
    Yeah I was refering to his bust up with the manager. Although I would lob him falling out with team mates in with that as well after his past he should of been keeping his head down and showing his stuff on the pitch but he got involved with other things not the way to prove he should be getting picked specially by a manager he already has a poor history with

Ibiza
    Sorry I know he is better than Messi and will win us the league….that better? :)

• 83 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

tads to save the day! :)

Jesper…Bet you can’t guess which one is my team? :) I need to tweak my squad still. Don’t like the maximum 3 players from one club rule. Had to make some difficult decisions about our lads.

• 84 toonarmydownsouth // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Is there a chance we could end up playing the bin dippers as our europa qualifier?

• 85 jesperfuglsang // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Ibiza…well lets just say if you cannot pick out my team from them bunch it’d because your not trying ;) lol

…found yours :)

• 86 jesperfuglsang // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Hehe…you just made it too easy Ibiza ;)

You are a big spender I can see ;) all 100M is gone!

• 87 IFC.Toon // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I’m confused about the Ben Arfa situation one minute he’s in the French squad next he’s not ?

• 88 jesperfuglsang // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM

@IFC.Toon

He is listed in that link mate ;)

• 89 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Jesper…Really? Thought I had hidden my identity well :) I’ll have a look later on and see if I can see you.

Tads…That would be interesting. Would love to be the team to deny them Europe. Might not be that straight forward of a game though….think I’d rather have some unknown team :)

Yo…I’m just not believing the sincerity of your statement.

• 90 Ian Toon // Aug 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Jesper- sorry posted on earlier piece around 12.30 ish .

• 91 Slater // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM

From a previous post, I haven’t seen many people mention this lad. We’ve also signed Lubimor Satka this summer, 16 year old Slovenian U17′s Captain. Been getting a fair few games in the reserves and youth squad throughout the Pre Season. Seems to be highly rated.

• 92 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Ian…welcome back, but what did you do to the blog? It’s come to a stand still.

• 93 IFC.Toon // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Jesper

This is today – http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/samir-nasri-and-hatem-ben-arfa-among-those-omitted-from-france-squad-8026284.html

• 94 JAMSHA // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:03 PM

DRAW AT 12.30 UK TIME

• 95 jesperfuglsang // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM

@Ian

Just read your post mate ;)

Jon Dahl did go on to greater things…He was very young when he came to us and it didn’t help him that Shearer got long term injured. I actually think Jon Dahl was our only striker for a while.

I don’t think he could bear the responsibility :(

Preben Arentoft, now that’s an oldie ;) His nickname was Benny though as you stated.

Did you know that until the early ’80s only amateurs were allowed to play for the Danish Nationalteam? “Benny” played for Denamrk before he moved abroad to Scotland after that he wasn’t allowed anymore.

• 96 jesperfuglsang // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM

@Ian

Just read your post mate ;)

I don’t think he could bear the responsibility :(

Did you know that until the early ’80s only amateurs were allowed to play for the Danish Nationalteam? “Benny” played for Denmark before he moved abroad to Scotland after that he wasn’t allowed anymore.

• 97 jesperfuglsang // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Sorry double post :(

* Denmark

• 98 jesperfuglsang // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:09 PM

@IFC.Toon

Can see the confusion then ;)

• 99 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Sorry Ian, apparently my connection also came to a stand still :)

• 100 Ian Toon // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Ibiza- I clearly end up talking to myself. Maybe I am just too thick to get the clear message. It’s like when your a kid and go away on holiday only to find when you get back that your parents have moved. Just as well your such a stalwart – no loss of continuity when your around. Hope to catch up with you later . Interesting finding out different areas of knowledge on here. Every day something new. Even
    Beattie 25 seems to have perked up. What does he know that we don’t!

• 101 Ibizatoon - Back by popular demand // Aug 9, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Ian…I like to think Beattie knows a lot that we don’t…or knows a lot that we don’t want to know. I haven’t decided which.

Was the parents story based on an actual experience? ;)

I would never say you’re thick, I tend to agree with most of what you say and I can’t go round thinking I’m thick, can I? :)

No doubt catch you later

• 102 pardews plan B // Aug 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM

@ibiza beattie has seen things no man should see. Since ‘nam he hasn’t slept properly. After seeing his friends head blown off he isn’t the same man.

previous post: Alan Pardew – Ben Arfa Is A Complete One Off