The Newcastle United Foundation is offering an excellent opportunity for boys and girls aged from 5 to 14, to be part of the game against Atromitos FC on Thursday, August 30th, and eleven lucky winners will win prizes and walk out with the team a week on Thursday evening at St. James’ Park, in the very important second leg of the 4th round qualifying tie of the Europa League.
St. James’ Park – the home of Newcastle United
Here’s the press release from the Newcastle United Foundation:
Newcastle United v Atromitos FC Mascot Experience
Want to give a young Newcastle United fan an unforgettable match day experience and help raise money for charity?
Newcastle United Foundation is offering 11 exclusive Mascot Experiences for Newcastle United’s Europa League qualifier against Atromitos FC on Thursday 30th August 2012 (kick off 20:00) where your son or daughter could experience the thrill of a lifetime by running out onto the pitch with their heroes.
The exclusive experience includes:
- Each mascot will be named in the match day programme
- Pre-match meal at Sports Direct Arena at 7pm
- A brand new 2012/13 Newcastle United kit
- A pair of Puma Evo Speed football boots
- Souvenir group photo
- The chance to walk through the tunnel and onto the pitch with the Newcastle United and Atromitos FC teams and shake hands with the players before kick off
- The chance to be a ball boy or girl during the match*
- Two extra match tickets for accompanying parents or adults
Places for this one-off experience are available for £325 and all proceeds go to Newcastle United Foundation (Registered Charity Number 1124896).
There are only a limited number of places available for this amazing experience. To book or for more information call the Foundation on 0844 372 1892, choose option 4, x 8451 or email email@example.com by Monday 27 August.
*The experience is open to girls and boys aged five to 14 but to qualify for ball boy duty girls and boys must be aged 10 to 14 for health and safety reasons. If child is not old enough for ball boy place, a child ticket for game will be given.
Mascots will need to be at the stadium for 6.30 pm.
Please help spread the word.