The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Newcastle Star Midfielder Has Two Operations In Two Days

6:59 pm, Monday, November 26th, 2012 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 90 Comments

Newcastle’s French International midfielder Yohan Cabaye will undergo a second operation tomorrow on his groin, after successfully undergoing a first surgery today.

Yohan Cabaye – two operations in two days

The 19 times capped France international issued a statement from his hospital bed today, saying that the first part of his operation had been successfully carried out  today, and he expects to undergo a second surgery tomorrow.

This is what Yohan said in his statement:

“A recurring pain forced me to get operated on my abdominal wall. There will be two steps in the surgery. The first on November 26, the second will happen the day after. I will let you know about my recovery as often as possible. I’ll do my best to get back on my feet as soon as possible.’”

We had hoped that Yohan could make a quicker than expected recovery from the surgeries, but that may not happen, and he is still expected to be out until the new year, although we may get a more accurate time-scale on his expected recovery later this week.

And Yohan’s absence will put some pressure on stand-in attacking midfielder Vurnon Anita, who was signed from Ajax in the summer.

But the encouraging news is that Vurnon had another good game yesterday, and we have to hope he will continue to improve in Yohan’s absence.

For the record Yohan has played 51 times for Newcastle United with seven goals since joining us last year from Lille, the then French Champions.

With three successive league defeats in a row, and a tough game at Stoke on Wednesday evening,  and a number of injuries in the squad, it’s all hands to the pump for the Newcastle players at the moment.

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 us on Google+:

You can also reach Ed at admin@nufcblog.com

=============================================

Tags: Injuries · Newcastle News · Surgery · Yohan Cabaye

90 responses so far ↓

• 1 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:05 PM

We hope for a speedy recovery :-)

• 2 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I know it’s been a while, but there hast been a time when I could post it,

So I might finally post the latest edition of the annoying blokes who sit behind me later tonight.

• 3 Catchy In Straight Jacket // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:12 PM

It’s all Pardews fault.

• 4 Catchy In Straight Jacket // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Pardew should of seen it coming.

• 5 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Pardew should have performed the surgery himself. Roberto Martinez or ole Gunnar solskjaer would have done.

• 6 Tsunki // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Catchy 2 – you are a funny guy, just as funny as your Ruddy one.

• 7 Super Magpie // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:16 PM

So someone has made a catchy parody? What has this blog came to? :D

• 8 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Wizard…did I miss something? :-D

• 9 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Tsunki

Fairly shctum recently, your hands sore from all that happy-clapping, or have you realised something’s amiss?

• 10 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I think everyone one here should change their name to catchy. Just to confuse everybody.

• 11 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Fake ruddy -’something’s a miss with someone who steals a persons username for attention…

• 12 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Jesper – miss something with what?

• 13 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:24 PM

With all them clones we might have to come up with a catch phrase name :-)

…I vote for Ruddiz (Ruddy + Jiz) and Catchiz (Catch + iz)

• 14 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Conaldo

Nah, I think there’s something more amiss with people who become hysterical and are so precious about ‘their names’, on a blog.

• 15 toonarmydownsouth // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Wizard
    Looking forward to your next episode of the annoying bloke who sits behind you
    But in all honesty im starting to think this £150 annual subscription was a bit of a waste….

• 16 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Ruddiz – no one has gotten hysterical about it. no one respects your opinion because you’re just a boring troll anyway, it just shows that your probably about 8 by the fact that you can’t come up with your own username.

• 17 eaststandgeordie1982 // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Conaldo

Ive got annoying git behind me hes a commentator really gets on my t1ts

• 18 Catchy In Straight Jacket // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Pipe down Tsunki.

I dont claim to be Catchy.

Im miles better than him.

• 19 toonarmydownsouth // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Eaststand
    Ray wilkins or chris waddle ;)

• 20 PortsladeToon // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Catchy,
    it’s hardly Pardews fault that the board failed to back him in the summer transfer window, it’s also hardly Pardews fault that we have so many injury’s at the moment seem to remember loads of injuries 2/3 seasons ago then everyone blamed the poor facilities (so pards got the facilities installed so now it’s his fault instead??) it’s not Pardews fault we have players on suspension.

The problem has come about because the failure to secure 3 or 4 more top players this added to the fact we have 10 injured players inc S Taylor so the team is nigh on picking itself, unfortunately for Pardew the players he has left are struggling to complement each others play BA & Cisse cannot play together.
    personally I don’t know the answer neither do any of you otherwise you would be being paid thousands ££££ to get the job done, Pards is just being used as a scape goat by many on here and other forums for the inept owner and his gimp.

• 21 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Tads –
    please direct all complaints to my secretary. No refunds

EastStand – an actual commentator? Who for?

• 22 catchy in norway // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Catchy In Straight Jacket

i love it,,

do your best or worst,,

ying and yang,, bring balance my son ;)

• 23 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Oh love it. Full on blog war between catchy an catchiz.

Touch gloves, return to your corner and FIGHT!

• 24 Catchy In Straight Jacket // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:34 PM

If I wanted to pretend to be Catchy,I would of just used the exact same name as him.

So the blog police should have no complaints

• 25 AJepson93 // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Get well soon Big man! Need you back ASAP.. No pressure ;D

• 26 toonarmydownsouth // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Wizard
    You said secretary but you meant jesper right?

• 27 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Wizard…your post #2 :D

• 28 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Right here we go.
    Give me 10 mins to type it up.

The Chronicles of the Annoying Blokes Who Sit Behind Me – A European Adventure.

Coming soon

• 29 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Conaldo

I’ve had many original usernames in the past. I don’t care about people respecting my opinion based on their own predispositions, why would I care about people like that? They show themselves for what they are, people more swayed by factions than content.

I’m pretty sure the other Ruddy quitting the blog, the likes of you and other third-parties leaping to his defence and dragging it on months later, means it must have upset you at some level.

Anyway, ciao for now! :D

• 30 Catchy In Straight Jacket // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Real Catchy
    You my friend are my hero.

Pardew out !

• 31 eaststandgeordie1982 // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Every time someone gets the the ball its “to ben arfa, to tiote, to cabaye, to ba, to cisse, what are you doing tiote.”

• 32 Alan Pardew // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:38 PM

You want me out Catchy?? :(

• 33 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

One final thing, maybe I’ll change my name to Prodnose when I return later, as a homage to Conaldo’s sort.

• 34 catchy in norway // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:43 PM

PortsladeToon

if you think that the problem has only started in the last few games then sure ,, its not pardews fault,,

but and there is always a but,, its totally pardews fault,,

this is a continuation of last season without the results,,

we have not played football for 2 years, some great indervidual goals, but no real team play

he plays to many out of position, or tries to play total football,,

this season, jonas lw lb dmc and rw failed at every one of them, his fault or pardews ??

face it if we can smell when pardew give us a load of shit just to hear what we want to hear,, what makes you think the players carnt,,

he says what ever he feel will deflect attention from him, it his fault,, its there fault,,

without buying players in the summer,, do you really think we went from a good squad to a bad sqaud?? it may not be better, but it should be no worse,, and in my opinion,, anita has been one of our better players of late,, so the squad is improved on ,, only by a little,, in the wrong place,

the sooner he is out of our club,, the faster we can start to get it back on track, playing football,,,

trust me ,, he will be gone,, its only a matter of time,,8 year deal or not,,

dropping out of the prem is not an option,, there is to much money to lose, more than paying up pardews contract,, think about that

• 35 Ian Toon // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Catchy In Straight Jacket – Welcome aboard. It’s always a good idea to follow someone who’s got it all wrong. Redknapp’s earned a good living from that practice. You would really have to screw up not to be the Catchy of chose. Just please don’t blog the same thing countless times. Also make it clear that you don’t have any ulterior motive in getting Pardew sacked because your a Mackem .

• 36 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Can someone let me in on this chronicle of Wizard thing :D

• 37 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Okey. Before I type. For Jesper, and others who think I might just be a complete lunatic (I am but that’s not the point)

Every time I’ve been to any Newcastle match EVER, I have always somehow, found the single most annoying people in the whole stadium, and they are always sat either directly behind me, or within earshot.

In my current season ticket seats, there is a bloke who sits directly behind me, who is the single most irritating person I have ever met. He is loud and abrasive and rude, frankly quite stupid, and always brings away fans who sit next to him in full kit. But he doesn’t lick my seat. (I’m sorry that will only confuse you more)

In my old seat, there used to be a man who would spend all his time staring at the away fans with such an evil look it chilled the soul…
    And a very irritating although sometimes funny bloke who used to shout some of te most vulgar and offensive things I’ve heard, at the pitch and the ref and the away fans, and our fans, he just liked being loud.

And every cup match I have always sat next to annoying people.

Anyway, i decided if I had to put up with these people, I may aswell make everyone else miserable with them :)

So after every match I try to post the daft stuff the people have been saying/doing.

I hope that kind of somehow sort of clears things up a bit…

Anyway…

• 38 catchy in norway // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Catchy In Straight Jacket

can you match my intesity ?

can you keep up

who can it be (my imposter)

c4tchy@yahoo.co.uk,,

it is a real email address,

• 39 Catchy In Straight Jacket // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I agree with everything my good friend from Norway said.

But I would also like to blame Obertan.

• 40 Ian Toon // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Explains why you might be in a strait jacket- LOL.

• 41 catchy in norway // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Ian Toon

im no mackham grrrrr

• 42 FatmanJoe // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

You’re assuming that the manager that comes in is not some cheap option that’ll do any better.

Something about the devil you know.

• 43 mattnufc // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM

@ Conaldo
    It’s not just you!
    Why are the loudest people always the stupidest?

• 44 catchy in norway // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Catchy In Straight Jacket
    haha your an angle from above,, my lass wont believe me when i say there is 2 of me
    she will think she is cursed

• 45 Catchy In Straight Jacket // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Ian this straight jacket can put spells on people,so be nice to me.

• 46 FatmanJoe // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM

But on a sidenote I am quickly losing my patience with this football. It’s dull and embarrassing. I don’t mind it sometimes if it gets results but clearly it ain’t.

• 47 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Catchiz – that’s getting into my territory be careful… :)

• 48 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Alright Wizard…I am game :) bring some more lol (wait…I am making some popcorn)

• 49 catchy in norway // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM

catchy.. look after the place for me,,

im off to watch the walking dead,, hey thats our team right now

lmfao

• 50 catchy in norway // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Conaldo

il read it later ;)

later doooods

pardew out

• 51 Catchy In Straight Jacket // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I had a lass once,but we split up over musical differences.

• 52 toonarmydownsouth // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Ian
    Cheers for the reply dont get to hear much about the reserves apart from the toon website
    Im also looking forward to seeing what curtis good can do at bradford the club obviously rated him highly enough to give the lad a six year contract and read an articke on bbc earlier that some one posted that was an interview with the bradford manager who seemed genuinly happy to have him with them lets hope he impresses!

• 53 Catchy In Straight Jacket // Nov 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Im off too.

Dinner with lecter & the yorkshire ripper later.

Then tablets time.

And people think mental hospitals are boring.

• 54 RonVanDam // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Why are so many of our players getting injured? We should have a huge overhaul of the Teams Dietition, Trainers, physio and training methods.

• 55 warwick // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Never knew we top the premier league injury list on physio room.

• 56 Ian Toon // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I thought dead man walking was the Catchy of choice. Yours bemused. If things don’t change they stay the same.

• 57 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:36 PM

The Chronicles of the Annoying Blokes and Blokettes Who Sit Behind Me At the Match : Special European Edition

This covers all of the europa league home game so far. In no particular order.

First of all, I would like to start by saying that for the first 3 home games this season, the annoying guy behind me didnt show up. Insted, his place had been filled by reasonable supporters. I though all my prayers had been answered, but no. It just wasnt to be. He quickly returned, and true to last seasons form, started being annoying. So i thought there would be some refuge from these irritating folk at the europa league games, Oh how i was wrong.

I would like to start with an event from the brugge game. Due to other commtiments, I was five or so minutes late for the game. And having ran across the whole of Newcastle, I was a bit knackered. All i wanted to do was to sit down, but it turned out, the woman sitting behind me had been kind enough to spill her entire cup of hot chocolate over my seat, and around the floor of my seat. Then once I eventually dried the seat and sat down, she had a small child that obviously found it very funny to kick the back of my seat every two or three seconds. The woman did nothing.

As I cant remember exactly which games some of these are from, I will post them in a random order

at one of the matches, There was a group of 18-19 year old lads about to go on a night out, and thye had obviously been dragged there by two of the lads who were newcastle fans. of the 5, there were 2 newcastle fans, two mackems, and a bindipper. There was a player on the other team, who looked a little bit like Jonas, due to him being south american/spanish and having a ponytail. But the mackems and the bindipper decided that it would be funny if every time he touched the ball/ got close, they shouted GUUTTIEEEEEREEEZZZZ at the top of their voices. Now this was funny for two or three times. By the time they had shouted it about 30 times, I was just sick to my teeth.

I had always known that cup game and european games are a great opportunity to take your kids to a game. Its cheap, a much friendlier atmosphere, and you can sit close to the pitch. However, I was not expecting at the maritimo game, for every child in the north east under 10 years old to be at the game, and ceratinly not all sitting behind me. All game there were sweet wrappers and paper being thrown about, bottles being banged together like a really low budget star wars remake, and ive never heard the newcastle chants sang 4 octaves above normal. it was almost ear-piercingly shrill. And most of these kids were singing songs about sunderland the whole game – namely the Jimmy Saville chant. 90 percent of those kids wouldnt have even know who jimmy saville is, who lee cattermole is, and what a paedophile is!.

There were a group of 18-20 friends sitting behind me, about 5 i think, a couple lasses and 3 lads. The two lasses had never been to a football game before, and didnt really watch football. This I had no problme with, everyones got to start somewhere. The Lads behind me are who were irritating. As usual, they kicked my chair all the time. I dont know what it is, does someone paint a target on the back of my seat or something?!
    Anyway, every time we got the ball, one of them started saying – “dont f@ck ut up.. Dont F@ck it up” and when we lost possesion somehow, he souted “for f@cks sake stop f@cking it up!” This was every single time we had the ball…

A lad sitting behind me at the maritimo game, when ben arfa was playing, every time he had the ball at the half way line, he would shout – why wont you just run with iot and score. why wont he just score, Why wont he just run through them and score. Every time he had the ball. As if its that easy….

A young lad about 14, sat about 3 rows behind me. Whenever one of our player had the ball, he said – whatever you do dont give it to anita. When the ball went to anita he would shout – why give it to him hes sh1te.
    and when he did something good he woudl say, its only a matter of time before he does something sh1te again.
    The future generation of neggars everyone

and just a couple of quickfire annoyances to finish off:
    I was hit in the ear with a paper aeroplane
    I lost one of my gloves at 3 of the 4 mathces I attended.
    Some one spilled coke on my coat
    and last but not least, At the atromitos game, I was sat next to someone who ate 4 greggs sausage rolls, and the crumbs/flakes went ALL over my jeans.

Thats all I can remember, sorry if it seems a little scattered and unreadable,

remember, no matter how bad you feel about newcastle, theres always someone worse off than you :)

Now i look forward to getting back to my seat and facing the good old annoying man i have become accustomed to.

• 58 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Oh dear, I’ve killed the blog with anticipation, and then posted something so long no one will read it

Sigh… It’s all Pardews fault. :)

• 59 jonobbad // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I got to’ This covers all the’ and got bored.

• 60 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Jonobad – haha. You only had to read it. I had to write it on my iPhone. :)

• 61 jonobbad // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Just read it.
    Very interesting actually. Might take a nap now though.

Self inflicted though
    Should have got a Samsung ;)

• 62 The Prophet Of Doom 01.12.12 // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:51 PM

The end is nigh

• 63 jonobbad // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:52 PM

What’s happening on 01.12.12 ?

• 64 Rotonda heights // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:56 PM

portslade

Yes some things are not down to Pardew, but after 25 games of ba and cisse in a 442 do you not think just for a gas he could try something different ie, have cisse on the bench and play another midfielder where we always get over run. Just a thought. We’re not the long ball kings for nothing and that is down to Pardew I’m afraid. It’s entirely his choice.

• 65 The Prophet Of Doom 01.12.12 // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:57 PM

fire wll rain down upon us all

the day of armageddon approaches

you will burn in eternity unless you repent

the word was shared, the warnings were ignored and now you cling to hope

i am here to share his words. i have been chosen to offer you redemption.

you were given a chance once before but it was not taken. a second chance is yours but now you must listen.

the end is nigh.

• 66 jonobbad // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Oh god Beattie again?
    It must be bad.

• 67 ochytoon // Nov 26, 2012 at 8:59 PM

@The Prophet of Doom
    If you are referring to the Mayan prophecy, that’s supposed too happen on the 21st.

• 68 NUFC_LEAZES END // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:04 PM

@portslade #20

That comment pisses me off so much because you seem to forget that pardew keeps playing a 4-4-2 with Ba and cisse up front , when everyone knows they don’t work we’ll with each other in a 4-4-2, even when we had cabaye, Ben arfa Gutierrez e.t.c fit! So it’s pardews fault about the tactics, and also he cannot even motivate the players before the game. Most of the time they only start playing in the second half!!!

• 69 The Prophet Of Doom 01.12.12 // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:07 PM

the mayans were incorrect, the incas were incorrect, the aztecs were incorrect, we were all incorrect

the end will come sooner than we ever thought

many of you will not believe my stark warning

many of you live in sin

many of you will not be saved

many of you will peish from within

the end is nigh

repent for you were wrong and the righteous will come forth

• 70 jonobbad // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:09 PM

It’s just beattie bored, wanting some attention before he comes back on the blog.
    You remember beattie?, the Burnley/Newcastle ‘when they’re doing well’ fan

• 71 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Jonnobad – it’s not Beattie, Beattie has a different coulor icon thing on the mobile site.

Oh great harbinger of doom, what type of doom are you predicting, end of the world, or is my cappuccino machine going to break. If I had a choice I would choose the first…

• 72 Super Magpie // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Wizard
    I feel your pain. :D
    I couldn’t make maritimo ( lucky I didn’t) but there were some right idiots in the games between Atromitos, Bordeaux and Brugges. The Bordeaux game was by far the worse. There were 4 kids sitting behind me and my mate, all were under 11 years of age.By the time 90 minutes had gone I was on the verge of insanity. What annoyed me even more was that the two parents who were there let them squeal and shout for the whole game. They also sang Toon, Toon BAWA for 10 minutes straight in the first half.

Have to say, the people who sit around me in the league games are alright. They don’t hurl random abuse and after speaking to a few of the lads around me in recent weeks they seem canny. However, there is one person who sits a few rows away who shouts ‘ Get Shola off! He’s f**king sh*t!’ Everytime he loses the ball or misses the target. You can’t win…

• 73 The Prophet Of Doom 01.12.12 // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:14 PM

the earth will shake

the seas will rise

the fire will burn

the ice shall consume

the end is nigh for all of us

the rebirth shall come for few

• 74 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Just read that Steven Gerrard and frank lampard were nominated for FIFA team of the world. Maybe the end is nigh…

• 75 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Super – it’s awful isn’t it. I get more annoyed with the parents just letting them act like tits lol

• 76 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Doom prophet – also, is this doom going to come before the weekend? Because I was going to do some Christmas shopping but ill spend all the money on whisky if the worlds gonna end.

• 77 The Prophet Of Doom 01.12.12 // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:19 PM

the armageddon

the apocolypse

the day of judgement

all of it refers to the cataclysm that waits for you with open arms

01.12.12

the end is nigh

251202095be

• 78 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:21 PM

The first – so whisky it is :)

• 79 Super Magpie // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Wizard
    It annoys me in general when parents don’t control their kids in public places. I don’t care how old they are, they’ve got to learn that you can’t do these things in public and I don’t just mean kids chanting for 10 minutes straight. There are worse incidents than that.

Lampard and Gerrard on TOTY? What have they done to deserve that?

• 80 The Prophet Of Doom 01.12.12 // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:22 PM

01.12.12
    01.12.12
    01.12.12
    01.12.12
    01.12.12

• 81 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Wizard…I’ll read it tomorrow morning (looking forward to it…do I need to brew coffee first?)

…does anyone like Little Comets? Just listening to their new stuff :)

• 82 BelfastMagpie // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:24 PM

If you were a real wizard,you would make the idiots who sit behind you dissapear.

Or just put them asleep.

Your no Derren Brown,thats for sure. ;-)

• 83 MagpiesFlyHigh // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Wizard of Wizz

So the fans in the ground (especially those near you) are a true reflection of fans on this blog ?

• 84 Dannyo // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Whats up with all this doom monegering again?

• 85 Conaldo (The Wizard...Also Bestest Friends With Paul Scharner) // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:29 PM

MFH – it’s like I never leave…

Belfast – they must be immune to all powers…

Super – I was on a train down to derby a few months ago, and there were two kids running up and down the train for about an hour and a half. Parents did nothing…

Doom bloke – please expand.

• 86 jonobbad // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Conaldo.
    You know that you can change that right.

• 87 The Prophet Of Doom 01.12.12 // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:31 PM

fjqyyxs

• 88 Super Magpie // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Prophet of doom

Is that our W/D/L record for the rest of the season? 1:12:12.
    15 points from 25 games? That really is end of the world stuff.
    Oh and Pardew Out!

• 89 BelfastMagpie // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I have my two kids on a chain like.

That’s the best way to control them.

• 90 stuart no9 // Nov 26, 2012 at 9:53 PM

ron van dam & warwick @54-55
    my son is a physio at millwall been talking to him about all the injuries we seem to pick up and the length of recovery time needed to get back on the pitch. hes also involved in strength and conditioning . he uses training and exercises to prevent injury rather than to treat injury. they have an excellent record for players on pitch and recovery times. the methods at newcastle must be questioned.

previous post: Newcastle One Point Better Off Than Relegation Season