Good News On Yohan Cabaye

In these tough times we need some good news (now and again) so we don’t get enmeshed in all the negative news going around, following our precipitous drop in the league table, and we have amazingly lost five of our last six league games.

yohan cabaye action shot

Great action shot of Yohan Cabaye

There was good news a few days ago that both Yohan Cabaye and Steven Taylor could return next month and earlier than the previous early February guideline, but Yohan would only say he’s on schedule for an early February return to the side.

In RMC Sport, Yohan Cabaye has talked about his fitness:

“I had an operation nearly three weeks ago and I’ve started running again and going for jogs this week.” “The most important aspect is that I have no pain and I can start running. I know I must not come back too quickly. I’m on schedule for the start of February”.

Yohan will miss eight Premier League games before his comeback in February, but there will still be 14 games left in the program, and even if we are low down the league at that time (if), he can help us climb our way to safety.

And hopefully any new players we have signed by early February will also help us to climb the league table and away from any relegation trouble, if that’s where we are that time.

We think there’s still hope that Yohan can come back a couple of weeks early and certainly having Yohan and Steven Taylor back in the side will help us a lot.

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 us on Google+:

You can also reach Ed at admin@nufcblog.com

=============================================

• wreker16

Dec 14, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Ed you should do 2 new polls for January. First one saying how many SHOULD we sign in January? And the second saying how many do we think we ACTUALLY WILL sign in January? If anything it would be interesting to see how how much support and belief there is in the owner, and how sceptical we all really are

• Tsunki

Dec 14, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Repost fest –

2 signings would be enough if they are the right two. If they don’t need to bed into pl games over a long time that would be good. We should have Cabs back by feb and hopefully saylor can be back and last the season, that will help no end. Also, ahem, obertan is a missing option for us in hindsight. I’m sure the selective viewers will not think that but he has speed and good footwork, especially his passing play, that keeps opposition defences busy in the latter stages of a game.

If we get some ready- to – rumble personnel in we could do an everton style surge end of season and may just keep our heads above water in EL for a good run.

• Toonfreak87

Dec 14, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Great to hear nd canny post. I’ve shared at http://everythingnufc.co.uk/

• Toonfreak87

Dec 14, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Great to hear nd canny post. I’ve shared at everythingnufc.co.uk

• Toonfreak87

Dec 14, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Great to hear nd canny post. I’ve shared at everythingnufc.co. uk

• Toonfreak87

Dec 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Great to hear nd canny post. I’ve shared at http://www.everythingnufc.co.uk

• lesh

Dec 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Anybody called Toonfreak87 on here?

• toonluvva

Dec 14, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I’m worried if just missing 1 player is causing our current slump. Imagine what will happen if he leaves in the summer.