The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Newcastle Hold All The Aces To Get Striker

10:37 am, Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 106 Comments

There was a lot of talk a few weeks ago from friends of Andy Carroll, who said that he wanted to go back to Liverpool and fight for his place this summer.

Andy Carroll

Andy Carroll - could be Newcastle target in the summer

But it seems that Andy has come back tom earth since then, and according to friends he now realizes that he has no future at Liverpool, and in fact he;s never had one since Liverpool appointed Brendan Rodgers as manager last summer.

A friend of Andy’;s has been quoted as saying the following:

“He has realised that going back to Anfield and fighting for his place is not a realistic option,”

And there’s news today that Newcastle may be willing to bid 13M to get the local lad back on Tyneside, and that would assume we stay in the Premier League for that to happen.

Liverpool have made it clear that they want around £17 M, and they say that’s realistic, but they’ll find out if isn’t when no club bids near that amount this summer.

The striker is currently on loan at West Ham, and Andy could plunge Newcastle into even deeper relegation trouble on Saturday, when Newcastle visit Upton Park, and Andy has looked in decent form lately and is starting to score goals.

Newcastle believe they hold all the aces in the potential deal, since Andy would just love the return to his home town club, but only if we are still in the Premier League.

If we go down we simply couldn’t afford him.

What do you think?

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 us on Google+:

You can also reach Ed at admin@nufcblog.com

=============================================

Tags: Newcastle News · Transfer News and Rumours

106 responses so far ↓

• 1 STB // May 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Elliott, tavernier, Willo, staylor, haidara, gosling, bigi, fergie, shola, gouffran/Campbell.

Chance of getting out of championship with that team?
    Bank balance and profits would be good. I would imagine sales of krul, mbiwa, cabs, Sissokho, debuchy ,barfa, Tioté colo and gutti would bring in at least 50m …

• 2 STB // May 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Manager : Lee Clarke

• 3 Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand // May 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Ed…I am respectfully not going to comment on transfers until we know what league we’re in next season.

Far too much going on to be able to sensibly discuss transfers, which is far from normal under normal circumstances anyway.

• 4 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM

How is 17 million realistic, Just because its half of what they paid?

Their bad

5-6 million for me, 17 million could by Benteke

• 5 ichrisho // May 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Ibiza – You just did, respectfully :)

• 6 lesh // May 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Let’s hope big Andy has his shootin’ boots on and with precision, misses out on scoring by a whisker with every attempt! Couldn’t accuse him of not trying but luck just wasn’t with him when he did.

• 7 John Tudor // May 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM

once again it makes no difference to ashley to him its only a money making exercise he doesn’t give 2 hoots he recoup his money easily

• 8 blew // May 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Another day, another Andy Carroll story

• 9 marc // May 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM

not liking the sound of spurs going for ben arfa
    as i think they will sell bale and look to replace him with benny sound real :(

• 10 lesh // May 1, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Still manic at the office Ibiza?

• 11 Black and White with an army lol // May 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM

i wouldn’t want Carrol back he lacks in speed, we need a fast striker not a slow one

• 12 Rotonda heights // May 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Maybe a manager who isn’t Pardew, Allardyce or Pulis will want a different type of striker.

Look how Rodgers has them playing without him.

Pardew staying and Carrol back just keeps us in the dark ages. When will we ever learn?

• 13 jimmysmith // May 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Ultimate nightmare scenario, we fall over the line on the bones of our arse and the skin of Pards teeth and so he keeps his job and takes us down next season.

Fuggen ‘el, that has to be on the cards.

• 14 Black and White with an army lol // May 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM

as much as i wan’t HBA to stay here since he’s our key player but it wouldn’t be to bad if he leaves because we will get good money for him and he’s injury prone

• 15 Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand // May 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Lesh….Aye, rushed off my feet :)

Ichrisho…No comment ;)

• 16 Hatem's better than Messi // May 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM

13M for a guy that will give everything for the club until he retires.
    Sounds like good value as he’ll play for us for ten years.

• 17 Hatem's better than Messi // May 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM

jimmysmith

If he’s still here next season he needs a brilliant start and no bad patches as it appears he has no credibility left with the fans.

• 18 Black and White with an army lol // May 1, 2013 at 10:54 AM

the only way i’ll take back Carrol is that he states in public he will take a 50% pay cut to join us, now thats a player for passion for football r still Newcastle.

• 19 Jamiemac // May 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Looking at Wigan’s fixtures I can’t see them picking up 5 points.

• 20 Scottiedog // May 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Does the £13m include the % of the sell on fee from Liverpool??? I am pretty sure when we sold him to Liverpool we insisted on a 20% (??) sell on fee???

• 21 Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand // May 1, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Jamie..Maloney of Wigan has come out saying he thinks they need 3 wins out of 5 to be safe. Really can’t see it happening. Maybe a win and a couple of draws…maybe.

I know they always pull off the unthinkable and avoid relegation, I just don’t see it this year.

On Carroll…What’s the chances of him scoring an own goal from a Newcastle corner? Come on Andy!

• 22 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM

If some has not said this already, then let me say it

Pardew oUt

• 23 pbandj // May 1, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Why not wait 6 months while he rots on the liverpool bench and then steal him for half the price this winter….

• 24 Jamiemac // May 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

The very MAXIMUM I can see Wigan getting is 7 whic would be a draw vs west brom, win vs swansea, loss vs arsenal and win vs villa. That would mean all we need is 2 draws from west ham and qpr or one win.

• 25 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

For all bloggers

Check this out

• 26 Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand // May 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM

pbandj…Sounds like the Ashley approach :) i really can’t see Liverpool waiting until then to cut their losses. Surely he will be sold or loaned out over the summer to someone, just so they don’t have to pay his wages.

Jamie…I think that’s being extremely generous. Either way, if we can find one win we’ll be okay.

• 27 Guj NUFC // May 1, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Only we know how good Andy is with his feet not just in the air from the 2009-2010 season. Anything near the 10 million mark would be a good deal. He wouldn’t get the 9 shirt back though if Papiss leaves, he threw that responsibility away

• 28 Rotonda heights // May 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Black and white,

Benny’s not injury prone. He had a double leg break and our muppet of a manager brought him back 3 times too early with the last bright idea starting him for the full 90 mins after 3 months out on a plastic pitch in sub – zero conditions.

Would be great to have a manager who actually knows what they’re dong and doesn’t wing it all the time.

• 29 Guj NUFC // May 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM

However if it was a choice between Carroll for 13 million or Benteke for 17 million I would definitely go for the latter

• 30 low fell mag // May 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Dont think its time to be talking about summer signings as i think we need to be talking about who should be our next manager.I have defended Pardew all season, as in my opinion the positives outweighed the negatives.How i was wrong,,even if we were to win our last 3 games (Not much hope,but fingers crossed) he still has to go at the final whistle of the Arsenal game.

• 31 Rotonda heights // May 1, 2013 at 11:14 AM

hatem,

I very much doubt that as he is very injury prone and unprofessional off the pitch, ie boozing and not looking after himself.

• 32 stuart no9 // May 1, 2013 at 11:15 AM

ibiza repost.

ibiza— apologise ? dont think i ever seen anything written from you to warrent an apology
    AWtoonnufc—–” your problen with negative people” – you mean ” realistic” people” ?

• 33 Rotonda heights // May 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Blacka nd white

How’s he going to survive on 40k a week lol!!

• 34 Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand // May 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Stuart…I certainly have thrown a bit of sbuse around (more so in my early days) , I don’t think at you – we’ve actually had some reasonable discussions in the past.

My main point really is that I don’t think either party has a right to claim to be realists, only the people who can say it could go either way, as realistically it could – even if it doesn’t look likely :)

• 35 Charlie in the Gallowgate // May 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Back to Newcastle
    NO chance
    We’ll be in the Championship

More realistic players to go for when in Championship.
    Murray of Crystal Palace if they don’t go up
    and
    Rhodes at Blackburn

• 36 toon kk // May 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I can’t see Andy C back here next season we’ll be in the championship. It will be a miracle if we stay up and if we do who’s gonna supply him? Oh yeah our goalie! Don’t know who would help our team with Pardews tactics.

• 37 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Stuart #9

That apology was to me from Ibizatoon – Back by abundant supply

• 38 ichrisho // May 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

He’ll be sold back to us but only if the Bin Dippers can get Ben Arfa or Cabaye… that will be the deal and I bet ya that MA will take it… as Pardew will be like “Boss we need him for set pieces and other tactics things…” MA will be like “Alan – did you just tactics things?..”

• 39 Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand // May 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

or abuse* :)

Indian…I will always find your hatred towards wor Shola to be well over the top and will not apologise for saying so. Still, I appreciate I may have been heavy handed in the past.

Saying all that, I did make a post directly so Stuart in which I apologised, so you sir, are wrong ;)

• 40 wolfshead@toon // May 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM

i think carroll we will be giving 101% prob still has the sounds of boos ringing in his ears from st james

• 41 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM

No forgive No forget ;)

• 42 Guj NUFC // May 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Carroll wouldn’t be a transfer target if we get Rafa in the summer or a manager like him

• 43 outsidethebox // May 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Jamiemac ..yeah thats why wigan are odds on to go down .
    pleased you are being realistic instead of negative like some .spurs for benny ..they are not certain of 4th place..the only place benny will go is to psg as he is a lifelong fan …lets wait till after qpr game then review …

• 44 stuart no9 // May 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

indian magpie- ibiza-
    i’m confused.!

• 45 Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand // May 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Personally I’m more about forgive and forget, but hey ho :)

• 46 Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand // May 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Stuart…You’re not alone!

• 47 ichrisho // May 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Liverpools rational – Carroll was worth 35m.
    He is now worth about 22m by all accounts.

Ben Arfa to Liverpool is worth 5m (as we paid) and Cabaye (12m, which is good return) so Newcastle add in a little extra 5m with Ben Arfa and Cabaye and you can have Carroll.

Phone line dead…. Hello?

• 48 noladonna // May 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM

if ben arfa doesnt start on saturday im gonna throw myself of tyne bridge he needs a good 70 mins on the pitch to get him upto speed for the QPR game which is gonna be like a cup final if we cant beat a relegated club with a bunch of mercenaires then we deserve to go down

• 49 Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand // May 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM

ichrisho…Aye, Mike would be well up for that deal :)

• 50 Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand // May 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I mean…no comment.

NO TRANSFER TALK! :)

• 51 Rotonda heights // May 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Guj

Exactly, only old school failed English mangers like Pardew Pulis and Allardyce would play him when he’s fit.

Carrol is the answer to Pardew’s prayers as Pardew doesn’t do ”pass and move”

• 52 Krul to be Kind // May 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM

didn’t we escape loftus road with a stolen point last season, when we were top of our game and they were just as bad as they are now… it won’t be a rollover and it’s the 1 game that has my nerves jangling as all their players are now in the shop window!

• 53 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // May 1, 2013 at 11:47 AM

‘ If I got one thing, I got something to prove
    We all got nothing if there’s nothing to lose
    (I’m with you)’

Ibiza…I am great mate :) How about you? I twisted my ankel in football last night though!

…you know great minds think alike (thick as thieves bro ;) lol)

• 54 noladonna // May 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM

krul to be kind

yeah we was very lucky at loftus road last season and i agree it wont be a walk over but there down and there is clearly massive problems in the dressing room at the club with the wage difference between the players i just think if pardew will put the best team out available for a change we will win

• 55 Krul to be Kind // May 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM

thank god you came Jesper… I thought I killed the blog!

How bad did you do your ankle?

• 56 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // May 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Krul…last night I just though it was a minor twist, but I seem to have trouble walking today! Do yuo think it’s worse than a minor twist? lol

Krul you have been known to kill the blog haven’t you? ;)

• 57 Krul to be Kind // May 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Noladonna

I really, really hope so, they run us ragged last season at theirs, I hope they have given up the ghost when we come to town!

• 58 ichrisho // May 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM

No transfer talk… oops… I didnt classify that as Transfer talk as Carroll back coming here is Myth…

Theres as much chance for that as Ibiza coming home :)

• 59 John Tudor // May 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM

big scalp to take down unlike wigan

• 60 martoon // May 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM

noladonna @48. I don’t think West Ham away is the game to start HBA. I take your point about getting him match fit for QPR as he is definitely not right maybe physically or mentally. However he might be a liability against West Ham.

• 61 Krul to be Kind // May 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM

get her strapped up Jesper, if not even the most minor can take an age to heal!

I’m just a natural born blog killer!

• 62 stuart no9 // May 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM

ibiza —thank f//k for that! i was starting to wonder if all this -3 game- 4 point lark was starting to get some long term mental health issues. in fact my mrs, who is psychiatric nurse consultant., has noted minor changes in my behaviour in recent weeks, things like – calling her a different name in bed. ive put it down to the mental stress of being a toon fan.

• 63 Greebol1892 // May 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM

yet another AC blog….. *yawn*

Let’s secure Premiership status before ANY transfer talk.
    Need some luck more than anything else because it will be usual Pardew rubbish selection, tactics, playing not to win / defending 0-0, etc, etc. Just someone burst into the box and try and win a PENALTY!

• 64 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Ibiza Toon

The post # 62 could be addressed to me, could be as stuart says; stress gets to everyone!

• 65 Le Belfast 007 // May 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Should of bought him in the summer, because we’ve played awful football all season….

• 66 ichrisho // May 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Who thinks Gosling will start for Cabaye in one of the upcoming matches? I wager 3 kotars… :)

• 67 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // May 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Krul…when you said ‘get her strapped up’ I was think about something entirely else (a conversation we have had prior sprung to mind ;) lol)

• 68 stuart no9 // May 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM

indian @ 64 now my mrs blames alan pardew for everything i do wrong -hahahahahahahah. love it !

• 69 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // May 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

*’sprung to mind’ is that even English :)

• 70 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Alan pardew is the proverbial bad Apple

• 71 Transfer Sage // May 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

for anyone who missed it earlier my friend at the club rang this morning to tell me the whole place is talking of Benitez next summer being agreed aleady, providing we stay up.

The problem is somebody from his end has leaked something which has undermined Pardews place as manager as the players know he’s off in the summer.

Not sure exactly how true but seemed very keen to tell me and was convinced it was happening.

• 72 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Jesper

Sounds correct to me

• 73 Oldgit1 // May 1, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Can’t see why all the fuss is about, I would think that having the points in the bag is the saving grace of this club, would you rather be chasing points like we did in the last relegation year. Nope. The pressure is all on Wigan. Re pardew. Tell him his job is safe if and only if he keeps us up, this will motivate him to keep working hard. In the summer we should sack him like they did to CH. Harsh I know but he would deserve it. Hwtl

• 74 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // May 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM

IM…thank God I was getting worried there (it just sounded wrong)

• 75 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM

TS

Mate that was an april fools joke.

Wait what month is this

May day or april fools day

• 76 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Stuart,

Great that is Pardew’s comeuppance

• 77 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM

If Hoof ball ever became an olympic sport like javelin or discus throw, Guess who will the coach?

Come on! I double dog dare you

• 78 Transfer Sage // May 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM

indian

i am being genuine…never 100% on these things just pass on the bits I hear.

• 79 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

TS

I can’t joke

• 80 Le Belfast 007 // May 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I can’t see Benitez

1, Working with those two numptys.
    2, Or letting Graham Carr have more of a say than him..

Would be very happy if it did happen though.

• 81 stuart no9 // May 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM

transfer— if that is the case, then it can only be good news for , everyone.
    The players might start to get a grip now if they think he is coming next season, maybe that will spur them on and atay at the club????????

• 82 Santon03 // May 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM

If we couldn’t get any point on saturday, then I will accept the fate that we will go down and it will be the last match I will watch NUFC play as long as under that sh!t manager

• 83 Krul to be Kind // May 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Haha Jesper, the term is ‘wrapped up’… something you Danes can’t afford to do with your population in decline! ;-)

• 84 Transfer Sage // May 1, 2013 at 12:22 PM

stuart

hopefully…or could be why they put in such a slack shift against liverpool as no longer any respect for pardew, and maybe why this week we have heard them voice their concern to pardew in training.

• 85 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM

The FA cup final!

Is it good or bad for Wigan!

• 86 DokToon // May 1, 2013 at 12:27 PM

gmorning all…

first off, ed, hope all is well, and everything came out well for you… youve become a part of my daily routine :)

secondly, well, i am lacking much else this week… need points…

• 87 Transfer Sage // May 1, 2013 at 12:27 PM

indian

I will say bad. A lot of those players will know it will be their only chance for a cup medal and will either consciously or subconsciously ease off the game before to make sure they are fit, not getting a red so banned etc….can’t help them.

But after it might either spur them on if they win or if they lose might make them want to put it right in the league. Could work against with demotivating if they lose too…no way to know.

also they play 2 of their last 4 games midweek so will not have as much time to recover/prepare for their games.

• 88 Krul to be Kind // May 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM

TS

Great news if true mind!

False hope is better than no hope!

• 89 stuart no9 // May 1, 2013 at 12:33 PM

indian@ 85- dont know, i’m confused., however looking at it from an intellectual , realistic, and educational point of view, bad.

• 90 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:34 PM

TS

When does your cricketing season start?

• 91 Krul to be Kind // May 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Stuart – intellectual , realistic, and educational point of view… on a toon blog?! ;-)

• 92 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Stuart,

If you are confused, can you look at it from an intellectual , realistic, and educational point of view? ;)

• 93 Jail for Ashley // May 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Llambias double speak :
    Sacking Alan was never an option,we have a long term plan here and want to do things right and Alan is a big part of that.
    Meaning :
    We have put the feelers out there and have realised what a decent manager costs,we are making this ownership malarky up weekly so are just doing things as cheaply as we can,Alan will be here until another yes man turns up cheaper and then we can arrange a heart attack for ‘im .

• 94 James RS // May 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Its simple its good strikers that win matches and NUFC didn’t buy one in the summer to replace Ba; they still had the chance after Remy went to QPR but didn’t buy one .we’ve only got Cisse most top premier clubs have 3 good strikers.If we survive then we need to buy 2 top class strikers for next season heres hoping they’ve learnt their lesson after buying 3 defenders and 2 midfielders in January. You want English defenders too so give Simpson that contract and bring him Coloccini and Williamson back get some solidity back for the last 3 games maybe with Mbiwa at full back. Should have got Tompkins from West Ham.

• 95 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Any 1 know what smmy ameobihas done at Boro! i think he too has found out the rigors of football

• 96 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM

James RS
    We should go for Artjoms rudnevs and/or Daniel Zingcek

• 97 Transfer Sage // May 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM

indian

started last saturday, began with a draw

• 98 stuart no9 // May 1, 2013 at 12:43 PM

krul— sorry point taken.

indian- i can, its the only time i make any sense!

• 99 Indian Magpie (HD_07 on Twitter) // May 1, 2013 at 12:45 PM

TS

Throw him and his donkey brother in the river wear

• 100 belgrade fan // May 1, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Wigans Maynor Figueroa out for the rest of a season. If this team finish above us than really……

• 101 ToonDarnSarf // May 1, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Do people realise that if we didn’t pay attention to all the speculative and negative news stories, then they wouldn’t be encouraged to write them?

The Sun says Ben Arfa is leaving – how the hell would they know?
    The Independent says that Cabaye is unhappy and that there are cliques with the French lads – really? Their journalist is in our dressing room?

Don’t believe most of this rubbish. Truth is we’re in trouble but we are still 5 points clear and probably just 1 win out of 3 will see us safe.

If we’re relegated then some players will leave – simple. If we’re not relegated but the dressing room is a mess then Pardew will leave – simple.

As long as we stay up, I feel we’ll keep the majority of our players and any that leave will go for a big fee.

• 102 nightfa11 // May 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM

i cant belive some of you want rafa to be our next manager..that arogant stubborn ****.. what he did at liverpool was a disgrace.. brought every spainard avalibe..regardless of their quality & was relying solely on gerrard & torres.. not to mention his trip to inter…transfored them for the best club into..well..newcastle..in 6 months.. as a manager hes nothing special..& as a human hes an idiot.. forget him!

• 103 lesh // May 1, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Ibizatoon, it must be hell out there…. dunno how you manage to manage it.

Maybe it’s time for a San Miguel so you can try to disconnect for a few minutes. Do it before you crack up under the pressure, a la Pardew!!

• 104 donkey // May 1, 2013 at 2:15 PM

really cant understand why anybody would want that far spanish waiter at NUFC this blog would go mental every week with his selection policy. loads of better manergers out there who we could go for

• 105 Rotonda heights // May 1, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Donkey

the man who’d rather have Roy Keane than a man who has been to 3 x European cup finals

• 106 irishtoon999 // May 1, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Hba going won’t be the end of the world if we stay up, his away to injury prone and tbh since his came back he has been taking away to much out of the ball in trying to beat everyone and score the goal.. On another note, great time for spurs to sell bale, they will get top dollar and he is class but just when he looks invincible, he gets injured.. Similar to our hba

previous post: Two Summer Scenarios Shaping Up – One Is Unthinkable