Newcastle Offer New Deals To Four Youngsters

Newcastle have today offered a new one year deal to former Walker Central play-maker Michael Richardson.

michael richardson nmnmnmn

Michael Richardson – offered one year deal

Newcastle want to keep the 21-year-old and could well send him out on loan at the beginning of next season, to get mor first team experience,  after he had loan spells last season at Gillingham and Leyton Orient.

Newcastle have also offered a new one year deal to Australian Brad Inman, who scored 8 goals while on loan At Crewe Alexandra in 26 appearances and was in excellent form there earlier this year.

Newcastle have also offered new one-year deals to Conor Newton and Paul Dummett, who did so well wile on loan at St. Mirren earlier this yea and kept getting rave reports north of the border..

All four players are 21 years old and all but Inman were born and bred  in Newcastle, with Brad being born down under in Adelaide.

All four are in the squad for the Citibank Hong Kong Football Club International Soccer Sevens to take place this weekend – and we’re hoping the lads can win the tournament for the seocnd year in a row.

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 us on Google+:

You can also reach Ed at admin@nufcblog.com

=============================================

• ToonDarnSarf

May 23, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I wonder if this page can go an hour without mentioning Andy Carroll?

Oh…oops…

• Markaccus

May 23, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Martoon…. it depends if the shower is broken or not 😉

Rainrix… Your role is clear then. Blatantlyfakewebsite.com is genius.You are therefore our new website executive and will also be responsible for pasting abuse about other teams all over the internet 😀

• Rainrix

May 23, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Markaccus… If im in the website business can i take over the chronicle as chief sports writer? That way i can insult players face to faee.

“ah hello mr gerrard! excuse me a moment while i fit immobilisers to my wheels you thieving scouse troglodyte” 🙂

• Spoof

May 23, 2013 at 2:41 PM

TDS
    it makes a change from the usual Pardew bashing, I just hope I haven’t spoke too soon ?

• Tsunki

May 23, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Repost to show I take my responsibilities seriously –

Catering Executive it is! Here’s my first job, the dirty work of giving out the bad news…

C.E. – I know you’ve been here many years, and have served us well in the past, but we’ve had quite a few complaints about you recently. These wouldn’t be so bad but now we are being threatened with an investigation by the Health & Safety executive, and you now that we wouldn’t be able to defend you. You’ve caused too much damage for us to just cover over. Were going to have to call it a day, sorry. You’re being replaced

Chicken Balti Pie – What? Replaced what by?

C.E. – We’ve got an almost identical clone to the greggs Steak Bake lined up.

C.B.P. – I can change, I…can.. be a …a… Korma Pastie…or a…er…

C.E. – Please don’t make this any harder than it already is…

C.B.P. – Its because I am Indian, isnt it? ISN’T IT?

C.E. – …………………………………………………………. Forget everything I said, I didn’t mean it ha ha ha just a joke ha ha ha got you there – right back to work enough of this joshing around ha ha….

• Spoof

May 23, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Rainrix
    if you were the chron’s sports writer you would be getting pais off Mike Ashley, would that not be a conflict of interests ?

• Markaccus

May 23, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Rainrix…
    Hahahahahahahaa class!

Yes. Yes you can. Do that.

• toonarmydownsouth

May 23, 2013 at 2:46 PM

catchy in norway // May 23, 2013 at 2:38 PM

240Tsunki // May 23, 2013 at 1:31 PM

i think your a fool if you think i only come on here to slate the manager,
    what is the point of watching something you dont enjoy? i see no point to wasting my time with it,
    does it make you a better fan to sit there and be quiet and put up with them just taking your money with nothing to show for it, so you can come on places like this and say iv been a supporter for 50 years,

what do they say , a fool is easly parted with his money,

i guess im not a true fan then , , but over this last season iv really had my eyes opened to how much crap ppl can put up with,

these ppl who sit and watch and accept it, have no right to ever slag the clowns or the players off, not even if they pay money to watch the game,

Lol
    Big difference catchy, the lads your talking about would make a difference if they stopped watching, because Ashley will miss the gate receipts!
    I don’t think he’s gonna notice you switching off the telly!!
    Enjoy your silent protest!

• Rainrix

May 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Spoof… Who is playing the blog fatman here? I guarantee whoever it is i have compromising photos of, they’ll keep me on 🙂

• Markaccus

May 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Didn’t the mclarren f1 pit crew have a competition with some scouse mechanics to see who could change tyres quickest?

Apparently, not only did the scousers change the tyres quicker, they also had time to respray the car red and sell it to ferrari!

• Tsunki

May 23, 2013 at 2:48 PM

catchy – can’t remember what I said mate. But you’re right in thinking I am a fool. But now I am a fool WITH ALL THE PIES HA HA HA!

Was that too much?

• Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand

May 23, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Good afternoon all, how’s it going?

• Markaccus

May 23, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Rainrix…. tsunki sells the pies. I think he prefers “catering executive” to “blog fatman”

• ToonDarnSarf

May 23, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Spoof – I’m bored with both to be honest. Pardew will be our manager next season so we should get behind him. Carroll almost certainly will not be our player next season so who cares?

• Spoof

May 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Rainrix
    your a true gent, a scholar, salt of the earth, now make sure your burn those photo’s of me, kind sir !

• Tsunki

May 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Hi Ibiza – I/we are in charge of the pie department. I nearly fired the Balti Pie but he played the race card on me. Its hard being a top exec.

• Conaldo (The Wizard - Member of the Triangle of Intelligence)

May 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM

ANDY CARROLL!!!!!

Sorry ToonDarnSarf, spoiled it there.

I hope everybody is well, and getting over the terrible dissapointment of last season. We have a few months to refill our tanks with deluded optimism, and come out rearing to go and ready to win the league come August 17th.

Its been stupendously hectic on my end of the tinterweb, as such I have not posted very much at all. (Thats just an excuse, I can’t stand yous really… 😉 )

I won’t be on the blog much untill nearer the end of july I think, but I’ll still pop in when I can.

Is the mobile site fixed yet anyway?

Anyway, hopefully we will have made a few excellent transfers by the time I am back here regularly annoying you folks (*Desperately trying to contain laughter at the thought of us doing transfer business sensibly or early)

I hear Titus Bramble will be available on a free in the summer…

Anyhoo, I must go now, as quickly as I came, back into the night (well daytime).

Untill the next time,

• Markaccus

May 23, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Afternoon ibiza.

Just to keep you up to speed, i am buying the club when i win the lottery on friday.
    You will be torqtoons assistant coach, focussing on continental styles and training methods. You were given this important role due to your experience living in spain and being surrounded by attractive footballing sides.

• jonobbad

May 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Spoof
    So you’re not going to admit you’re wrong. I wasn’t responding to all your posts today, just the bit about us matching the offer through the clause. The one that doesn’t exist. You just try and brush it off but you are full of sh1t.

• Spoof

May 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM

TDS
    I couldn’t agree more, but that’s society for, a good signing is on the blog for a couple of days, anything negative is on for months and months, sadly you just get used to it.

• Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand

May 23, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Tsunki…Hello, I didn’t realise you / I had started a new business venture. What do I need to know? Am I in charge of preparation, cooking or sales?

Perhaps I can be the tester..er?

We have ways of dealing with those who play any sort of card. PC nonsense will not be tolerated on our way to the top!

• catchy in norway

May 23, 2013 at 2:55 PM

i think your a fool if you think i only come on here to slate the manager,

what do they say , a fool is easly parted with his money,

• Rainrix

May 23, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Spoof… Thank you for the tribute, consider them burnt!

(Discreetly puts photos into a file marked “future blackmails”)

Markaccus….Its hard for him to defend that title when he needs to grease up his joints with lard just to get out of his armchair 🙂

• Markaccus

May 23, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Rainrix.. as long as the same lard does not go into thw pies. The pastry will taste funny.

• Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand

May 23, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Wizard…Nice to see you, even better to see you leaving so quickly 😉 Take it easy.

Markaccus…Sounds good, will have to talk it over with Tsunki to make sure I can fit in with the new pie venture. I come with a lot of experience. I’ve spent the last 8 years teaching the local kids all about hoofing the ball, they’re starting to get it now.

• martoon

May 23, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Well I suppose I had better put my serious hat on again. Catchy I agree with you that the football has been pants and Pardew is probably lucky to still be in a job. BUT I can’t just stop watching and supporting NUFC because I am a fan and a supporter and I bleed black and white. I just have to hope that things will improve next season and if not then the owner will do the right thing.

• Jamiemac

May 23, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Krul
    Debuchy-Kouyate-Mbiwa-Santon
    Sissoko-Cabaye
    HBA-Marv-Sinclair
    PEA

TASTY team

• Jail for Ashley

May 23, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I don’t know how long this Pardew debate is going to drag on, I think it was obvious he would be staying after Dastardly made his comments in January and Ashley could hardly fire him after admitting he made mistakes or should I say getting Dirk Dastardly to admit it through Pardews uncontrollable rubber lips, I think that’s why the crowd were a bit lenient with him, however if we start poorly next season then I can see the crowd turning nasty.

• Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand

May 23, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Are we back on the old “real fan” argument?

How disappointing.

Can people not understand that for some it’s about seeing beautiful passing etc and for some it’s just the enjoyment they get from the competition?

Many have been raised watching all sorts of football, and let’s be honest, English football hasn’t got a great history for fancy slick style, has it? Where are these “pure” footballing people come from and why are you now considered better fans?

Just wind your necks in a little. We all support the club ffs, which is what we are fans of…Newcastle United.

This isn’t http://www.beautifulfootballblog.com

• Markaccus

May 23, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Ibiza…. i appointed tsunki into his position so he will fall into line with my wishes. He can consult with you after training sessions and you can lend a hand during half time on home games flogging the pasties. I also wish to appoint a “sandwich artiste” to raise the quality of the bacon butties.

• Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand

May 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Markaccus…Well who am I to argue with the guy who cuts the cheques?

Fancy letting me know what your lottery numbers are going to be for tomorrow?

• JAMSHA

May 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Jamiemac

sinclare has a rib removed so he mayb out for long time… so dnt think we may go for him

• santonthenewmaldini

May 23, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Newcastle have failed these 4 youngsters

At 21 they should have at least 2 or 3 full seasons in the Championship and SPL and be ready to stake a claim in our squad !

Inman has looked good in the lower leagues he works hard, scores goals and can play right wing surely he would be worth a shot next season for a few games?

• Markaccus

May 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Ibiza…

I dont actually know, but i established earlier that typing in capitals means a statement is true. So i typed “MARKACCUS WINS THE EUROMILLIONS ON FRIDAY” and said id buy the club. Torq then asked who i would have as manager et.c the rest is history. There is a full list a few articles back 😀

• Spoof

May 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM

jono
    I made a post which clearly said that imo, we showed a lack of ambition because we have been frightened off making a bid because of the offer West Ham have made, I mentioned about a sell on clause which was reported in the Journal this morning, you claim, but can’t prove that a clause doesn’t exists, I then made it clear that the clause was not the issue of my post, what was the issue is that due to a refusal to compete in the market we have lost out, I also said that the player in question was not the issue, it was solely the lack of ambition from the club.
    You then come back and tell me that I’m full of shit, you need to have a look at yourself, you are incapable of taking in reasonable comments, time after time I have repeated myself about the issue of the post, but time after time you prove yourself to be incapable of listening to people.
    Now before you start to harp on about only dealing with facts, which idiots like you revel in, can you prove that there is no clause, no you can’t, and this is a blog where people give opinions ard their views, so if we deal with facts only then this forum like all other forums would have to close down, so why don’t you crawl back under your rock and take your futile and pathetic little attitude with you.

• Toon Tang

May 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM

jamsha, i would question why sinclair has had that rib removed.

that dumb peg of his must not be offering up the goods

• Le Belfast 007

May 23, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Yawn….

• Ibizatoon - Back By Popular Demand

May 23, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Spoof…You’re full of sh*t mate.

Mark..Oh, so you’re not really going to be the new owner? That’s a shame, I think this blog running the club would go really….well?

Tang… :I thought something similar when I heard that too 😉

• donkey

May 23, 2013 at 3:13 PM

well i had faith in MA to sack pardew but doesnt look like thats going to happen now. i just hope now AP and MA can prove us all nufc fans wrong next season and sighn us a proven forward this summer. hope and faith is all we have left now

1 2 3 5