Last Chance To Vote For Player Of The Season

We’ll be wrapping up the voting for the Newcastle United Blog Player of the Season this week.

fab coloccini at west ham

Fabricio Coloccini – currently leading the voting

So if you haven’t yet voted here’s your chance – there’s one vote per reader.

Who Was Newcastle's Player Of The Season - Poll

• Coloccini (24%, 945 Votes)
  • Santon (16%, 635 Votes)
  • Krul (14%, 547 Votes)
  • Marveaux (12%, 493 Votes)
  • Taylor (S) (9%, 343 Votes)
  • Cabaye (7%, 295 Votes)
  • Cisse (6%, 257 Votes)
  • Perch (6%, 235 Votes)
  • Gutierrez (4%, 141 Votes)
  • Ben Arfa (3%, 112 Votes)

Total Voters: 4,016

Loading ... Loading ...

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 us on Google+:

You can also reach Ed at admin@nufcblog.com

=============================================

• NUFC_LEAZES END

May 28, 2013 at 12:27 AM

this was the hardest decision ive ever had to make, and for all of the wrong reasons too.

no one deserves it!

• 89Norcal

May 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Colo is probably a worthy top choice but I voted Cabaye. People oddly criticized him for a poor season despite scoring more goals this season and being the only consistent bright spot in our team.

I think he was at a disadvantage having an out of form Tiote next to him. But he scored some vital free kicks. We really would have been hopeless without him.

• Laurent Robert 32

May 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM

I went for Santon. I’d say for 2/3 of the season he was playing well, then his form dropped a bit towards the end.

Even with his marauding runs, one of the dm should temporarily be covering near that area. He cannot literally sprint forwards and backwards all game for the lengths of runs he does. It’s physically impossible even for elite athletes.

Shame he made the error in Europe, but as with most games, if we spent most of the game trying to create chances at the other end, there is less chance of things going wrong closer to our own goal.

• jimmysmith

May 28, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I voted Colo, on the strength of the last two games and despite having apparently disgraced himself.

Say’s it all really. Still dirty!!!

• Mark the Mag

May 28, 2013 at 2:56 AM

Sad, sad situation, so much talent in that list not to mention the new arrivals, but I simply cannot pick any player. : [

• Toon_Army

May 28, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Voted for Colo but he was average at best this season. Was tempted to vote for Marveaux even though he has hardly played cause whenever he has played we look more dangerous and I can say performed above average.

• toonluvva

May 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I voted for Krul. We would have been Championship without him.

I suspect that some people voted for Colo under the mistaken belief that he might yest still stay on. Sorry, I expect him and at least 2 others to be out by the end of the summer, and if we start the season the way we finished the last, more will be gone in January.