The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Tim Krul’s Saves At Tottenham – Video

9:30 am, Thursday, November 14th, 2013 by Ed Harrison · 22 Comments

Here are some of Tim Krul’s best saves against Tottenham on Sunday, and it’s still amazing to us how Mapou hooked that ball clear when he was surrounded by three Tottenham players,  after Tim had blocked the ball from a deflected free-kick.

Ian Begg is a reader who recently found out that his Mom was very ill, and he has to return to Australia. Ian has a Platinum Club season ticket that has £700 left on it, and he is willing to sell it for £550 or a best offer.

Please see if you can help Ian out, and you can contact him by email at ian_s_begg@hotmail.com – thanks.

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 on us on Google+

Tags: Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa · Newcastle News · Tim Krul · Video

22 responses so far ↓

• 1 clinath@ed // Nov 14, 2013 at 9:32 AM

ED, i’d go back to bed mate, there’s only you an me here today…

• 2 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 9:33 AM

So, with an international break, and the only rumour being Santon to AC Milan, then there isn’t any news happening then? Wev’e reverted to Youtube for entertainment instead. Denis Wise would be delighted.

• 3 martoon // Nov 14, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Yesterday I did suggest some stupid polls – I quite liked somone’s idea of best NUFC WAG. Or we could have an auction for Ibiza’s vacated space on the fence. :)

• 4 Ibizatoon // Nov 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Would you two leave my fence alone! It is still very close to my heart.

• 5 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I don’t think anybody will want your fence Ibiza, if its only suitable for a Mediteranian climate it wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the British winter.

• 6 Ibizatoon // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM

G…This is the point. Whilst I’m not using it so much these days, I don’t want to see it in harms way.

So, do we have anything to discuss other than fence panels? :)

• 7 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM

martoon, we’ve all done the best player to play for NUFC to death. How about the worst regular NUFC player in the Prem era?

• 8 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:08 AM

For the record, the worst in my personal opinion has to Andreas Andersson. Honory mention to Boumsong, Cacapa, Geremi, Cordone, and Maric though.

• 9 toonarmydownsouth // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Dear Mr Ibiza Toon

Wendy Taylor has recently bought to my attention that you have some free space going to waste and your at a loss what to do with it

Now, you may have heard of me and my business, I’m looking to move the franchise to warmer climates!
    Now, obviously your in a fix, so I’d like to step in and offer you a solution that would make everyone happy
    I’d like to spray paint the Sports Direct logo onto said fence panel, as an example of course, to showcase to local business’s what they could have

Obviously as I am doing you a favour, no monies will be exchanged, please look at the bigger picture!

I eagerly await your response and have already sent JFK to fetch the stencil’s paints and overall’s
    Please respond at jawdeesaredumb@Mikestheman.sportsdirectnews

Sincerely your Sir Ashley

• 10 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Don’t do it Ibiza, it’s a trap

• 11 toonarmydownsouth // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM

G
    Paul Dagliesh

• 12 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM

tads, I was tempted to put him in myself, but didn’t he only get about 10 games for us? And I think most of them were in the cups.

• 13 toonarmydownsouth // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM

G
    Aye mate he did, but he was still sh*t!!!
    I’d have to add Huckerby Guivarch and marcelino

• 14 Ibizatoon // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM

G…Wendy wouldn’t trick me. She seems to be on our side, don’t you think?

Wendy Tads…Is it ok if I have my legal consultant, G, take a look over your proposal?

I am extremely interested though and this seems an opportunity too good to turn down, so thank you.

• 15 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Huckerby could have been class, but we never gave him any game time. A certain Mr Shearer prevented him from getting a game. Guivarch was just offensive, it’s absolutely out of order that he had a world cup winners medal.

• 16 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Ibiza, was that Wendy thats too good to turn down, or the proposal?

• 17 Ibizatoon // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:23 AM

G…Tbh, I hadn’t thought that through. Why not both?

• 18 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Just you, her and the fence eh? Interesting.

• 19 martoon // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:24 AM

G @7 – I think my vote would go to Stephane Guivarc’h. A world cup winning striker who couldn’t play and couldn’t score goals.

• 20 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I’m rather surprised nobody has mentioned Obertan yet?

• 21 clinath@ed // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:26 AM

IBIZA….to answer your question at #6……er, No, obviously.

• 22 G // Nov 14, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I still say Anderson was worse than Guivarch. They were both dreadfull, but at least Guivarch could get into a decent position and run. Anderson used to just stand and play with his hairband, and I dont think I saw him take posession of a ball once where he didn’t lose it at the first challenge.

previous post: Newcastle Youngsters Having Fun – Video