The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Alan Pardew To Turn Negative Into A Positive

4:57 pm, Friday, January 17th, 2014 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 109 Comments

Alan Pardew last weekend directed a foul-mouthed tirade at Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini, and it was done on the spur of the moment, shortly after a perfectly good Cheick Tiote goal was wrongly disallowed by the referee in the first half.

alan pardew

Alan Pardew – to work more closely with local boys’ clubs

While the FA mentioned Pardew’s  unwanted comments after the game they took no action, either by fining the Newcastle manager or banning him from the touch-line.

But Alan has today said that he is going to do a number of things to make up for those unwanted comments, and one action is to work more closely with local boys’ clubs – and that sounds good.

This is what Alan said today about his verbal outburst as well as the important game tomorrow:

“I think it was done in a dismissive manner and not an aggressive one,” he said. “Nevertheless, I’m not proud of the comments.”

“I’m going to punish myself and I’ve got a couple of ideas locally that will take up my time and money.”

“We’ve lost the last four and in three of them we’ve been very good.”  “We got a bad break in that game in terms of Tiote’s disallowed goal, but we’re playing well and we need to take that to West Ham.”

West Ham’s crucial 2-0 victory at Cardiff City last weekend was their first win in the last eight league games, and therefore the team will be upbeat and will try to get a decent result at home tomorrow against a Newcastle side, who have lost their last four games.

But this is the type of game where we have to make our advantages count, and we are a better team than West Ham – but we’ve got to play at or near our best in order to get the win we so badly need.

And West Ham are fighting for the Premier League survival, so they will be (very) up for this game.

What do you think?

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 on us on Google+

Tags: Coaching · Newcastle News · Premier League

109 responses so far ↓

• 1 Himanshu Dhingra // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM

hate pardew.

talks S**t every single Fu**ing time

• 2 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Senor Tuff…shoot! For some reason I read J4A and not JFK :D my bad lol (don’t tell J4A that)

GT…Pardew needs to grow that famous Tom Selleck mustache (the famous caterpillar) that would restore some manlyness and maybe even wooly up that hair-doo!

Other than that I would just tell him to look at TV’s greatest ever personality “Ron Swanson” ;)

• 3 Graeme // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:10 PM

We need to start against West Ham exactly the same way we finished against city, except Krull stays in his own box. The only objective should be making WHU suffer for our defeat, by taking 3 points off them, with a dominant display of controlled aggression against them.

• 4 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Aha I found the new offering. And a cheesy, delicious one it is. Yes I would agree jesper mate. A Tom Selleck moustache, black and white Mohawk, stompin boots, black leather jacket, and white sleeveless T and he’s sorted mate.

• 5 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:13 PM

And I still think Cisse looks itchy.

• 6 DokToon // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:13 PM

maybe if pards styled himself after ron burgundy, hes have more success..

” im a man, we created the wheel, and fire, with our manly brawn”…

• 7 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Of course Alan will need to where his Manly Man armpit hair supplements with the sleeveless T. He’s just too bland for the Geordie Nation as he is now. Poor effort Alan.

• 8 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:22 PM

For anyone in search of manliness just go on http://www.youtube.com and type: Ron Swanson

• 9 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:23 PM

A lot of you have posted back to say your interest in the Captain and Toenail has increased by leaps and bounds based on our recent discussions. You’re welcome. I’m not just a manly man. Manliness doesn’t completely define me. My music is also very important. Ask Markaccus. Jesper bakes, the Stud Muffin pursues the ladies and I groove to the tunes baby. Yeahhhh!

• 10 shearer and the duchess // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:28 PM

I challenge any of you chaps to a gun duel at dawn if you are prepared to criticise Mr Pardew.

I have no doubt you rotters will be quiet if he pulls of a victory at West Ham.

He’s doing a tremendous job with a limited squad. He can’t do anything more than is expected.

8th place and keeping the squad happy in general is spiffing going in my book.

• 11 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:30 PM

The Ron Swanson moustache is good but I believe he’s only part way to true manliness. He needs a much more gruff voice (Manly Man lozenges). Where is his manly outrage? He’s too calm. I’m highly suspicious jesper. Let’s check back on him in a few months. Now as for footy, who have we brought in? Or should I say what the f*** has Joe been doing? Now there’s some real anger mates. I’m just fuming here.

• 12 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Shearer @10 I’m also concerned about your overuse of the word spiffing mate. It’s just not on. We’re manly on here so we don’t say spiffing. As for a gun duel at dawn I’m never up by dawn so that’s off as well. Just clean up your act, order some Manly Man products and we’ll let it go at that.

• 13 DokToon // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:35 PM

shearer,

tell me, are those guns actually supersoakers filled with tequila?

if so, i demand satisfaction and surely accept your duel!! :)

• 14 shearer and the duchess // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:36 PM

@Mr Geordie Two

My goodness grief. You are a real feisty character. A real spunk ball.

As I’ve said before, spunk is good. It’s gusto and bottle.

You could fill a bottle with your spunk you are showing.

I like you.

• 15 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Jesper

From earlier… no it was nothing you said. It was a different post. No worries.
    Anyway. Whats the convo up to now?

• 16 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Well er thank you (I think) Mr Shearer @14. That sounds a little worrisome in some ways. I do generally have a lot of spunk but it’s not meant to be put in bottles.

• 17 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Oh no. Apparently the topic is “bottled spunk”

• 18 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Markaccus mate what are you up to lately? Still grooming the budgies?

• 19 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Geordie

No room in your product line for “Manly Man Bottled Spunk”?

• 20 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:44 PM

Grooming the budgies. Ahhh that takes me back Markaccus.

• 21 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM

My budgies are well groomed, mate, thanks for asking. I need a new tub of Beak-wax though.

• 22 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Actually no Markaccus. That’s no way to use Mr. Winkie. The Manly Man’s Club has very specific directives on that mate.

• 23 shearer and the duchess // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:46 PM

I’m just listening to Mozart and Chopin whilst reading out loud verses from Keats poetry all whilst standing on top of the hill on the Town Moor.

It’s at this point I notice I’ve got one foot ankle deep in a cow pat.

Life is strange at times.

But, it makes me reflect on how good a job Mr Pardew is doing bearing in mind he is likely to be one of the lowest paid managers in the league.

Of course we would like Mr Morinho or the like but they are paid 10 fold what Mr Pardew earns.

That rotter Mr Ashley would never pay such wages. Why would he? Mr Pardew has us exactly where he wants us.

I suspect Mr Ashley Loves Mr Pardew.

• 24 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:48 PM

You actually let yourself run out of Beak Wax mate? Unbelievable. So what have your budgies been doing about chapped beaks?

• 25 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Surely any Manly Man could refine his spunk, to be turned into an essence of manliness?

• 26 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 5:57 PM

I see you’re trying to change the topic away from your very poor treatment of your budgies Markaccus. Well it won’t work. It’s all well and good for them to have glossy feathers but a healthy beak is crucial. You’ll be hearing more about this.

• 27 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:01 PM

I cant help it. There is a shortage of beak-wax since the great potato wasp crisis of 2011. Ae you know, beak-wax is extracted from the nostrils of potato wasps. Their numbers have not recoverd to farm it efficiently.

• 28 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Ae = as

• 29 Mister Tuff // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Disgraceful practises being discussed -there is -for the ill informed reports through the centuries of this type of “unusual behaviour”. One such account is as follows:-
    In the 2001 book Sexual Relations of Mankind, Mantegazza claimed that: “the Chinese are famous for their love affairs with geese. Just when they are at the point of ejaculation they wring off the birds’ necks in order that they may get the pleasure of the last spasms of the anal sphincters of the dying geese”.

Mmmm. Well lets not dismiss this practice straight away with geese -there are some crowing cockerels on here who could do with a similar experience.

• 30 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Tuff

Lets get this straight. Are you saying that some people on here, just for sharing an opinion, should be analy r@ped and then have their necks broken? Wow what a charming fellow you are.

• 31 DokToon // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:08 PM

mr tuff,

i just threw up in my mouth after reading that…

thansk, now i need at least 10 adult beverages to purge that frommy head… damn you

• 32 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:11 PM

That’s all worrisome stuff Mr. Tuff mate. In fact quite disturbing. I had no idea of the real reason for their love of large birds. And Markaccus please! Everyone knows the Bolivians came up with a perfectly reasonable substitute from the South American earwig years ago.

• 33 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Its just not as good. Half my budgies are allergic to it. 3 of them died of green-feather as a direct result of using it.

• 34 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Markaccus are you applying the wax to the inside of the beaks again? That will definitely do it. Just a light coat on the outside followed by extensive buffing. Please get it right for the sack of your budgies. And now for something completely different. What is going on with our strikers? Remy looks to be fading fast, Cisse is itchy and I’m not sure what Shola is doing but it doesn’t involve scoring. Any solutions out there?

• 35 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Sorry I shouldn’t have mentioned sacking your budgies Markaccus mate. Must have been thinking about Pardew again.

• 36 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:21 PM

You leave my budgies sacks out of this, pervert!

• 37 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Strong words indeed Markaccus. Well then, harrumph. A manly man tries to help a fellow manly man with his budgies and look what happens. This won’t deter me though. My mission in life is clear. I stride forward with a manly determined look on my face.

• 38 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:29 PM

I’m also very serious about this whole striker problem. We’re in a striker funk. It’s very difficult with the Pardew system of score and sit back to score more than once. In fact we rarely even do that lately. Come on lads, let’s hear all your offensive ideas.

• 39 lesh // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Himanshu Dhingra.

The product of your classical education is clearly displayed in your delightful and so eloquently delivered comments that make us all wonder at your wisdom, your literary genius that enables you to quickly read, analyse and wittely deliver your opinion.

Genius, sheer genius!

• 40 Mister Tuff // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Markaccus – I advocate nothing -my interest is from a legal perspective with some knowledge of these types of practices – collectively called bestiality. My purpose was to inform the debate -but the had a momentary thought about the crowing cockerels.
    Perhaps I should not have mentioned the crowing cockerels -as it seems to have struck a chord and ruffled a few feathers -oops probably shouldn’t have use that expression.

• 41 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:33 PM

G2

433. This alows for the luxury of hba without him having to track back at all. The other 2 forwards would do that. Leaves room to maybe re integrate cisse into the lineup and get him scoring a goal per game like he used to.

• 42 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Mr tuff

It is only because you refered to crowing cockrels in an earlier post as people who did not share your views, so it seemed an extreme thing to say thats all.

• 43 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Yes, yes I can see your reasoning there Markaccus. I think we do need to see Benny on the pitch much more often. I’m thinking 4-4-1-2 with Benny in behind Gouffran and Remy to start but with Cisse brought in at the half if either Gouffy or Remy is doing nothing.

• 44 Himanshu Dhingra // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Lesh

Of course. Given that you have got my name right at the 3rd time of asking tells me abt your education.

How educated are you BTW? I am a PG in economics. was not a good student BTW

• 45 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:39 PM

And please respect all our avian friends people. I mean really.

• 46 DokToon // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:40 PM

lesh

himanshu posted something? i tend to totally skip the rambling posts of the repeatedly-dropped-on-head types :)

• 47 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:41 PM

G2

4412 has an extra player in it. Dont mean to pick but we would probably get in trouble for that :D

• 48 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:42 PM

I leave for a few min. and we are on bird talk?

• 49 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Are we playing tomorrow or Sunday?

• 50 DokToon // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:46 PM

i nominate G2 for new manager!!! hes onto something here!!

if we add one more player, which will equal more chances, which will equal more goals, which will……… oh wait, were offsides again…

• 51 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:47 PM

John Guidetti has joined Stoke on loan (didn’t know that), but it will be interesting to see if he is ready or good enough to take that next step?

• 52 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Doh!!! I forgot to mention we would be playing without a keeper Markaccus mate. When I say attack I mean attack. And we don’t dare lose the ball either. Beautiful. We’re playing tomorrow jesper mate.

• 53 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:50 PM

GT…thanks mate ;) and here is some interesting facts about tomorrow’s game:

Key stat: West Ham have kept nine clean sheets this season. Newcastle have gone 280 minutes without a Premier League goal.

So does this smell like a draw or what?

• 54 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:50 PM

It’s all Markaccus’s fault jesper mate. He’s been improperly grooming his budgies again. We had to set him straight. Who knows what else he’s up to? Has anybody checked his goats lately?

• 55 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:51 PM

No keeper? Ok then. I say 1-1-9 formation

• 56 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:52 PM

I would proudly accept the challenge of Newcastle manager. I would bring in my own hand picked team of course. Playing 4-4-2-1 is very challenging. A lot of pressure on the CB’s. But we have Willo so I’m not worried at all.

• 57 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:52 PM

I refuse to use inferior beak-wax!

• 58 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:53 PM

1-1-9? Hmmmm I would have to think about it. How wide would the wide players be playing then? Are you sure we need a midfielder with that formation?

• 59 70TWO // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Just read this article which calms my nerves about needing another striker knowing the attacking midfield options we possess. I just can’t imagine Pardew sending out a team without an orthodox striker and stopping his head from exploding.

However what I really wanted to share is one of the comments, I really can’t imagine someone writing something similar about Pardew.

” Arsene Wenger reminds me of a horticulturalist obsessed with tablespoons, a tent peg made from titanium, a new type of car that has not been invented yet, an inside joke made by the leader of a small group of friends, a turtleneck jumper worn by a man with no sense of jealousy, a 132-break without using the black in snooker, a small woodland creature that has understood algebra but has no way of expressing it, a hole dug at the beach by a small child that is larger than the child itself, a large hamlet just outside Krakow that has the best sausages in Wieliczka County. “

• 60 70TWO // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Article:

• 61 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:55 PM

———willo
    ———tiote
    Goofy-remy-hba-cisse-shola-sammy-marv-cabaye-socks.

Anita, mym and santon as subs.

• 62 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:56 PM

A defensive midfeilder to cover willo when he gets forward for corners et.c

• 63 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Very well, be that way Markaccus @57. You’re budgies will curse you. Have you heard their tiny voices saying “Markaccus blows, brrraaaaak”. Quite sad for a lad once known as the Budgie Man of Benton. :(

• 64 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 6:59 PM

That’s all well and good 70TWO @59 but where does he stand on beak wax? Harumph.

• 65 70TWO // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:02 PM

GeordieTwo

I don’t know if he has Tweeted on the subject of Beak Wax.

• 66 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:03 PM

With all this bird talking it would be more fitting if we were playing Norwich tomorrow ;)

• 67 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:03 PM

I don’t mean to philosophize endlessly but where are the Snowdens of yesteryear? Why can’t we get good beak wax? How have the Chinese gone so wrong with their dating practices? I will have some thoughts on these issues and others in due course. Harumph.

• 68 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM

I think we’re on to something with our modern and very exciting new formations but the word is that Pardew plans to play 6-4-0 if we score first tomorrow.

• 69 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Do people remember last season; we actually ended up having a worse second half of the season after signing 5 players in January!

…with that in mind how do you guys think we will fare this second part of the season compared to the first part?

• 70 wolfshead@toon // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:09 PM

pards to good work at boys clubs how long before someone accuses him of being a pedo lol

• 71 DokToon // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:10 PM

jesper,

regarding the second half of the season, im pessimistically optimistic… or optimistically pessimistic…

jesus i sound like ibiza now :)

• 72 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM

My budgies thank me daily for only using the best. And i live a couple of miles away from benton.

Jesper

I think maybe 5 new players was too much. If we manage 1 or 2 i think we could have a decent second half.

• 73 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM

DT…you sure do mate ;) lol

…but I gotta warn you the fence it crowded!

• 74 70TWO // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM

wolfshead@toon

Would that be considered ‘Pardiddled’ ?

• 75 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Dok.

Does ibiza know you have stolen his fence?

• 76 Markaccus // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Pardiddled!

Good work!

• 77 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Mark…the interesting part is that last season we were screaming for new players and when we got them results didn’t improve.

This season we haven’t been very good at using the extend of our full squad…we rely on a few players.

So will signing new players really do us any good? or is the problem somewhere else (you can see I am fishing for something here ;) lol)

• 78 wolfshead@toon // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:17 PM

jesper

re ron swanson size of tash is no indicator of manliness take a look at this for pure manliness http://www.inlikeflynn.com/ :-)

• 79 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Ibiza will be in for a surprise when he comes back from sowing his Royal oats in America :D

• 80 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:17 PM

I heard you had to move away from Benton after the whole beak wax fiasco came out in the papers Markaccus mate. As for signings it just doesn’t seem likely with us in 8th place and a nice gap to 10th. Mikey doesn’t spend unless he has to. I don’t think we’ll fully recapture our first half season form. Probably we’ll end up in the low 50′s for points. Not sure where that might put us but possible right where we are now.

• 81 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:19 PM

You mean the wild stallion is not back yet jesper mate? How much more can their women handle? And once he leaves depression will set in for them. It’s all very sad.

• 82 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:24 PM

wolf…that is true, but he you just take a look a few of the Ron Swanson link on youtube you will realize that what he lack in mustache he makes up for in raw attitude ;) lol

He are some Ron Swanson fortune cookie wisdom:

1. I believe luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures

2. Chris: Ron, I want to do things the Swanson way.Ron: Wonderful. First rule. No conversation lasts longer than 100 total words. I have used 9. You have used 20.

3. The three most useless jobs in the world in order are: lawyer, congressman, and doctor.

4. I’ve had the same will since I was 8 years old. Upon my death, I will transfer all of my belongings to the man or animal who has killed me

5. Sales person: Oh, we don’t accept American currency, sir.Ron: This is the most wonderful piece of paper in the world. Of course you’ll accept it. Accept it.

6. History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

7. Great job, everyone. The reception will be held in each of our individual houses, alone.

8. I warned you. Standard birth control methods are usually ineffective against a Swanson.

9. I believe in cutting useless government projects. I also believe in cutting useful government projects.

10. There are only three ways to motivate people: money, fear, and hunger.

• 83 Magpies-till-d3ath // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:24 PM

Krul
    Debuchy Colo Willo Santon
    Tiote Cabaye
    Benny Cabella Gouffran
    Remy

Elliot, Saylor, M’Biwa, Anita, Sissoko, Cisse, De Jong

May as well take pride in being linked with someone like Remy Cabella by imagining “what if?”. ????

• 84 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:25 PM

GT…I think he is back on February 10th of something.

…no the Golden Ladies of Palm Springs can handle alot apparently ;) lol

• 85 wolfshead@toon // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:25 PM

jesper

he also said a heart attack can be run off lol ;-)

• 86 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:27 PM

*should have read “but if you just take a look at a few of the Ron Swanson links on youtube”

• 87 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:28 PM

wolf…pure window mate ;) pure wisdom!

…now if that’s not manliness I don’t know what is lol

• 88 GeordieTwo // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Well I have to go for a bit mates. Thanks to Markaccus I’m now quite worried about my beak wax. As for our chances tomorrow surely we have to get points from the next 3 matches?

• 89 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:30 PM

GT…take care mate ;) see you when I see you!

• 90 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 7:31 PM

…and I’ll leave you with this last piece of advice:

“People who buy things are suckers.”

• 91 toonincheek // Jan 17, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Chinese gentlemen . . and . . geese?
    What does this say about the manlihood of our oriental friends?
    And geese . . plural?

I’ll google it

and have a gander !

• 92 Jail for Ashley // Jan 17, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Apart from Geordie pride, does it actually matter if we win or lose tomorrow.

• 93 toonincheek // Jan 17, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Jail – Yes

• 94 Graeme // Jan 17, 2014 at 9:07 PM

To us fans it does, of course it does. To the Illlustrious Leader and his accolytes, probably not. Will they even be watching? Do the “On-field” results actually mean anything to any of them?? Other that in terms of their “Bonus”!!

• 95 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Wow this blog really did die tonight! …and yesterday as well :(

• 96 bobby vee // Jan 17, 2014 at 10:47 PM

MAGSG
    For your info mate tours are as follows-
    Monday to Friday – 11.30am – 12noon – 2pm
    Saturday – 10.30am – 12.30am – 2.30pm
    Sunday – 10.30am – 11.30am
    Match Day – 10.30am (Based on a 3pm Kick Off – please note time may vary due to kick off time.
    To make a booking I suggest you E-Mail Tours direct
    stadiumtour@nufc.co.uk
    Tour duration is 11/2hour
    Best of Luck mate.

• 97 Graeme // Jan 17, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Jesper – if you hadn’t posted, I would have been guilty of killing the blog!! Thank you mate lol

• 98 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Graeme…you are welcome mate ;)

…I’ll take one for the team!

• 99 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 17, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Just watched Stand Up Guys with Pacino, Walken and Arkin!

…great movie :)

• 100 jimmysmith // Jan 17, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I’d say the West Ham game might be a season defining one. A win we hang on to the tail of the leading pack, and we can still battle on to stay amongst it, and above the also rans, and a loss, fuhgeddaboudit!

• 101 Graeme // Jan 17, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Jesper, I say the same to the girls as well lol!!!

• 102 jimmysmith // Jan 17, 2014 at 11:21 PM

“The Night of the Hunter” has been remastered and re released. A truly great piece of film noir cinema, with “Mitch”at his most menacing and charming. Brillant!

• 103 g.s.tooner // Jan 17, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Interesting that he classes as interacting with local youths a punishment. Not sure thats sending quite the right message…

• 104 lesh // Jan 18, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Himanshu or what et you go by.

If you’re gained a first degree and are a PG student, then I’m astonished at your expletive ridden posts. The money and effort that’s been invested in your education has been totally wasted. That at a time when many people are starving, dying of hunger and illness because there’s said to be insufficient money to feed and treat them.

It’s only a pity that those with the money couldn’t be more selective on how it’s used!

• 105 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Jan 18, 2014 at 12:19 AM

What is a PG anyway? Is it a Master? I am not assuming it’s a pH.D we are talking about?

• 106 Mister Tuff // Jan 18, 2014 at 12:27 AM

jesper -postgraduate.

• 107 stuart no9 // Jan 18, 2014 at 12:30 AM

gs tooner @ 103—-great comment. i thought that myself when i read it. poor pards, he cant say anything right, puts his foot in it all the time ., i would love to work with local boys clubs, also hes going to put his own money into it. did he have to mention that ? most dignified people woudnt . tosser.

• 108 Laurent Robert 32 // Jan 18, 2014 at 12:59 AM

He’ll punish himself? What a PR saint. The silver tougue is working overtime again.

Against Tottenham when he pushed the linesman (who does that, really) he was really smashing things up behind the scenes at St. James’, but of course that’s not the misleading persona he gives when he’s serving up his propoganda.

Classy guy. Not in the slightest (however much he tries to show it in the glittering lights of the tv cameras).

Score could be anything tomorrow. Hope Hatem plays and we’re not just concentrating on containing their direct play.

• 109 Cool Hand Luke // Jan 18, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Jimmysmith Night of The Hunter is a great film, it was on at a local cinema last night, the only reason I didn’t go was because I watched it a few weeks ago. Robert Mitchum is menacing, funny and charming all in the one performance.

previous post: Pardew Addresses Gutierrez Controversy – He Wanted To Play