Pardew’s Two Daughters Very Very Shocked At Dad’s Behaviour

We have to admit that we don’t know too much about Alan Pardew’s family, even though he’s been at Newcastle for over three years now, but it seems that his two daughters are the ones responsible for their Dad punishing himself by doing some community service after his foul-mouthed rant at Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini during last weekend’s game.

alan pardew after tiote disallowed goal

Alan Pardew rant at Manuel Pellegrini

It turns out his two daughters were not too happy – make that very very shocked – with their Dad’s performance during his tirade, and have persuaded him to do some good in and for the community to make up for it.

This is what the Newcastle manager said about his situation:

“There are a couples of things I would like to do outside my work hours in the local community. I have heard from John Carver there are a couple of Boys’ Clubs struggling and I am going to do something with a housing association in Walker.

“That will be my penance to my two girls, who are a little bit miffed about my behavior. They were very, very shocked. We don’t have a swear jar at home. I will just say my two daughters made it clear to me, ‘Daddy. Not appropriate, Daddy’.”

This puts a little bit of a human face on the situation – and it’s good that Alan is doing some good in the local community.

Good for him.

Now to hammer West Ham today, and please Alan – no rants at big Sam. 😀

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 on us on Google+

• 89Norcal

Jan 18, 2014 at 8:00 AM

#@!k me Pardew really knows how to play the “game” doesn’t he. Or at least his family does. Got the FA off his back at least.

• jazzyp

Jan 18, 2014 at 8:05 AM

“shocking” the guy actually showed some passion for once and swore, Nothing that we hear everyday of our lives whether it be in work, In a pub or at home.
    I know it doesn’t set a good example to our kids but im afraid its part of our society even though it deemed wrong

• jazzyp

Jan 18, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Eurosport: Newcastle are willing to pay whatever it takes to sign Remy Cabella from Montpellier they claim. #MHSC #NUFC
    We can only hope guys.Need to get back to winning ways first and foremost.Big games against the hammers and Norwich before the mackems come to town.9 points to finish the month on a high and send us back up the table where we will look a more attractive prospect for incoming players

• Slank

Jan 18, 2014 at 8:23 AM

I didn’t think there was much wrong with calling Pellegrini a Flipping Chilean. Political Correction has gone to far. What next, hugs and kisses to Sunderland!

• shearer and the duchess

Jan 18, 2014 at 8:34 AM

I was shocked. Soft southern shandy drinker!

A good stiff uppercut wouldn’t have gone amiss!

I speak as a soft southern shandy drinker who has heard of the legendary Geordie aggro. !

That old song you chaps used to sing when I was a Gooner fan before moving onto Manchester United.

Bertie Mee said to Joe Harvey,
    Have you heard of the North Bank Highbury,
    No! Said Joe, I don’t think so,
    But I’ve heard of the Geordie Aggro!!!

United! United! United!

• davetoon

Jan 18, 2014 at 8:39 AM

If you want to make up for it Alan. Buy someone to play up front who can actually bury it in the back of the net.

Its hilarious playing 2up front when all the goals come from the MF.

• Sav

Jan 18, 2014 at 12:15 PM

I’m seeing a scene like a Dan Brown book – a penitent Pards kneels, stripped to the waist while a hooded figure of Joe Kinnear lays into him with a knotted rope: “Don’t F***ing swear, Don’t F***ing swear,”