Loic Remy Sending Off – Video

loic remy goalscorer

Loic Remy – will miss the next three games

Here is the video of the Loic Remy – Bradley Johnson sending off at Carrow Road tonight – and if only the two players would have stopped after the initial pushing, they would not have received their marching orders.

It’s a lack of discipline on Remy’s part, although he was also frustrated with what had happened in the game.

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 on us on Google+

• Toonfan8

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:08 PM

we have very athletic team today, great fitness Sissoko,Remy,Sa.Ameobi,HBA,Anita all of them quick…we looked sharp and good…coming summer I am sure we will have Grenier,Cabella and De Jong…we will be strong and going for CL place…maybe dreaming 😀

• manxpie

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:10 PM

people calling for armstrong to come on should remember that he’s 16 and tonight will have been the best night of his life regardless of him not coming on
    if we’d put our chances in and were 3-0 up he’d probably have got the last 10 15 mins
    shola was the only choice at the end of the day

• boater

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:11 PM

JP – my point was.. you never stop smearing Shola. Check back over the blog sometime, it’s chilling. I wasn’t eliciting your opinion for the gaz-umpteenth time, far from it, I was explaining that your opinion is draining my will to live.

• rivettCatcher

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Repost

If we play like that for the rest if the season, we’ll be fine.

Worried about Arfas injury. May be time to keep our powder (£) dry till the summer & give some youngster a chance. We don’t want EL next season due to us been 3 good signing/season away from being able to handle it.

Clear out the deadwood, free up the wage bill, give youth a chance, and bring in quality NOT quantity.

Top 10 this year, not 6 the year after? Think we’ll need a new keeper & RB though as they won’t hang around while we rebuild a team.

We’ll get there in a few years time I’m sure.

• Tino asprilla

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Manx….. I agree and disagree with you there. It will no doubt have been the best night of his life but we all know and more importantly hughton knows shola poses next to no threat . Throw the boy on see how he does he could be the next rooney or he just wont be ready yet.

• Toon-Prodigy

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Didn’t catch the game.

Is this a joke? What warranted a sending off?

Because they lifted their hands to push each other?

Or just because they lifted their hands?

Dear me.

• Tino asprilla

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Everything to gain and nothing to lose by putting hom on is what i was trying to say there lol

• JP...from The Rock

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:17 PM

When there are so many candidates for M.o.M it’s clear to see we played really well as a team and not individuals- something that was an issue earlier in the campaign.

For me it’s Sammy, then HBA, Sissoko, Remy, Willo, Anita, Santon – In that order.

• Tino asprilla

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Hom = him ha

• djbigjefflmag

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Said this already on previous post but since then Chris Hughton has said we were the better team I’m guessing overall we played very well tonight but didn’t finish. To be honest how many teams are in this position i.e. 8th lost three on the bounce then a draw away in the premiership and still there and three points behind Man U we are still 5 points clear of Southampton I think overall we are doing quite well compared to last year. Cabaye gone but we need to be more positive this teams been going for a long time to many negative things said on forums about the team the management etc. Get behind them and things might change I’m sure may be wrong but if somebody kept publically slagging you off for your job you would get miffed and go somewhere else. All I’m trying to say is support the team NUFC is a fantastic club and I don’t do forums very often. Any way a happy new year to you all and I hope we stuff Sunderland on Sat 3-0 and De Jong to score two if he allowed to play. “Can only dream” p.s don’t get on here very often Haway the lads

• JP...from The Rock

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:23 PM

boater – geeez man I am sorry to hear you feel so close to the man that you’re considering ending your life lolol Don’t worry I will stop as he is a dead on cert to leave at the end of season- finally. Though if he gets another miraculous contract extension you wil hear me no end! lolol

I do get worked up about it a bit too much, you’re right and it can be a drag to read at times. I just write with my heart on my sleeve and seeing him come on is like a hard kick on the crown jewels every time but that’s it I will stop mentioning it honest. And please don’t do anything crazy there’s plenty to live for, next season we will be an exciting team again, you’ll see 😀

• manxpie

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:28 PM

tino get ya spell checker out 🙂
    i see wat ya saying but just imagine if he gave the ball away and they wen’t on to score from it him and pards would have been slaughtered the ,manager has a duty to protect players aswell
    he’ll get his chance hopefully sooner rather than later
    maybe on saturday when we’re 3 up! 🙂

• Pizzicato The Arizona Geordie

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:30 PM

(from the previous post) @Harley and CDevine, I was partly joking yes. Abeid is really doing well in Greece, but not really sure if he’s ready to be back tbh. I think Pardew is not after this kind of gamble (nor would we). He even doesn’t want to put Campbell or Armstrong on the field for some experience.

We probably don’t have a good answer for the loss at the moment. It is just unfortunate.

• JP...from The Rock

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Could you just imagine if we are winning in the derby and Armstrong scores in the derby in his debut!? Now THAT would be something special!! 😀 It could happen.

• brighter

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Do you know why Remy could have done like that?Because, he is a lone player.I guess he doesn’t playing for the team.He only playing for himself to be a member of World Cup squad.You can understand this easily if you read his past comment.

• lesh

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Tino asprilla, Hom = him ha is chanted…..

Hommmmmmm, hommmmmmm, hommmmmm

Especially when you’re sitting on a bean bag, in a lotus position, smoking whatever and waching your cheese plant grow.

Right, another practice…..

Hommmmmmm, hommmmmmm, hommmmmmm, hommmmmmm!!!!