The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Newcastle Now Warned As To Their Future Conduct

6:50 pm, Friday, February 7th, 2014 by Ed Harrison · 88 Comments

The fracas that saw both Loic Remy and Bradley Johnson sent off in the game at Norwich City, has resulted in both clubs being fined, because they failed to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion and/or refrained from provocative behavior. That’s FA language for saying both sets of players just lost it.

loic remy bradley johnson

Loic Remy and Bradley Johnson confronting each other

In the 82nd minute all hell was let loose as Loic Remy and Bradley Johnson confronted each other, as shown above, and then both were sent off by the referee.

Both clubs then  appealed the red cards – and for no logical reason we could find – Bradley Johnson was let off and didn’t serve any suspension at all – and yet Loic is still suspended for three games and is out another  two games.

Was that unfair to Newcastle, or was that unfair to Newcastle?

This is the statement the FA issued today:

“Newcastle admitted the charge and accepted the standard penalty of £20,000, which includes a third-off for admitting.”  ”Norwich, who had a similar breach earlier this season, denied the charge, which was subsequently found proven, and were fined £30,000.”

“Both clubs were warned as to their future conduct.”

And to add insult to injury Newcastle hit each post and the cross-bar during the game, and were much the better side and we should have collected all 3 points.

However, it took a great save in injury time from goalkeeper Tim Krul, for Newcastle to even come away with that point from Carrow Road.

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 on us on Google+

Tags: Loic Remy · Newcastle News · Premier League

88 responses so far ↓

• 1 TurkishFan101 // Feb 7, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Repost:

List of potential managers we could get:

Frank De Boer

Marcelo Biesla

Senol Gunes – This guy is very successful at Turkey and his Champions League performance shows this as well. Plays good football as well!

Guus Hiddink – Very much possible, he loves Newcastle according to the time when we played him!

Frank Rijkaard

So fans which one would your choice be or your rankings from most wanted to least??

• 2 clinath@ed // Feb 7, 2014 at 6:56 PM

If dreams came true…I’d have Mr Hiddink.

• 3 toonarmydownsouth // Feb 7, 2014 at 6:57 PM

OMG SD has taken over the FA if there offering a third off!

• 4 clinath@ed // Feb 7, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Does this count towards us winning something this year?

• 5 toonarmydownsouth // Feb 7, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Clinath
    If dreams came true we’d have a combination of man city and barcas line up and won the CL several times over!

You better get that lottery ticket Dok!!!

• 6 Ancientcoptic // Feb 7, 2014 at 6:59 PM

The FA are a bit of a joke, nobody really respects them, just accept the decision and move on.

Leave them to their Champagne parties and odd decision making processes.

• 7 toonarmydownsouth // Feb 7, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Red carded?
    Why not celebrate in style with a 3rd off our sharp new misconduct line
    Pop in to your local sports direct branch today while stocks last!

• 8 clinath@ed // Feb 7, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Tads….and I thought I had a vivid imagination. Was going to say something about spending some time in your dreams….but that just sounded wrong.

• 9 DokToon // Feb 7, 2014 at 7:18 PM

tads, here stateside its up to 214 mil… im stopping on the way home after work, if i hit, certain valued bloggers will win new nufc shirts… with no wonga logo as part of my hostile takeover :)

• 10 DokToon // Feb 7, 2014 at 7:20 PM

in samurai times, one would be asked to fall on his sword.. i will offer mr ashley a choice between a driver, a 5 iron and a putter… then deny him his choice, just to show him what its like to be toyed with :)

• 11 Thump // Feb 7, 2014 at 7:39 PM

@Turkish: Hiddink or Rijkaard. Rijkaard would be a dream come true for me. Neither would come though :(

• 12 Tsunki // Feb 7, 2014 at 7:44 PM

I am not surprised the club have been warned – acting like a proper team beating Chelsea and even manure at home, but losing to the unwashed like league 2 divers. The FA won’t stand for us impersonating a PL side much longer, you have been warned Mr Ashley.

• 13 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 7:54 PM

I’m not sure this will help but here goes..

I was born 1975 in a house on Ebor st, I’m 38 will be 39 this year.
    I lived and still live in heaton except when in forces or working away.
    I went to Ravenswood primary on chilling ham rd then to Benfield comp.
    I jointed the army in 94 and left 2000 I was posted in Germany and was sent to places from there.
    Returned to the uk in 2000 and moved back to heaton.
    I’ve went to the matches since 84 sometimes as a season ticket holder others on the door. I gave my last season ticket up when we finished 5th I still get to go if I want but it’s a chore now and something I once loved hurts me so I try and stay away, still been three times this year.
    I’m six feet three inches about 15 stone, I have long hair and tattoos everywhere with LOVE in six inch letters around my neck.
    For the last few years I’ve went to the Landmark for beers before and after the match.
    My name is Craig only because my dad wouldn’t let my mam call me Lesley… I do have a nickname all my friends kno me by but since we’re not friends yet I’ll keep a couple secrets.. ;)

• 14 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Sorry Bandbs pet I feel shady just thought the name of Rebbeca would invoke a smile on some of the sullen faces around,,

• 15 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:02 PM

DOK
    Some of you may buy the toon if you won the lottery I’d be inclined to live like di caprio in wolf of wall st even tho I’m a hippy ;)

• 16 TurkishFan101 // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Thump

Agree with you on the manager part, but maybe getting them will not be impossible, there will be big changes in the summer awaiting us. Its either the club is being sold or Mike Ashley fixing the club from bottom to top realising the potential of the club…

• 17 BandB // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Rebekka,

I want you to to stay with me.

I pretended to be a bloke until I eventually lost my rag. Ask Ibizatoon, Ciaran, Tsunki, Ian Toon.

I hope the next girl who comes along won’t be asked about her c*ck.

You can stay a girl for me.

• 18 clinath@ed // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Reading between the lines….I think Rebbeca is a Bloke!

• 19 BandB // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:18 PM

PS,

Do any of you boys have a problem with that!

• 20 clinath@ed // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Not at six foot three BandB…!

• 21 firebug666 // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:28 PM

PMSL @ Clinath@ed

• 22 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:42 PM

I’m a hippy guys, got that anger out my system years ago although a certain cockney gets me ranging from time to time.
    I’m sure some of you will have seen me about I stand out a bit with bright green tats on my neck.
    I like a good laugh getting intoxicated and talking bollocks about the toon.typical Geordie.

• 23 BandB // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Bekks,

On a scale of one to 10 of “killing the blog”, you managed it, pet :0

Ibizatoon……….over to you.

• 24 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Turkishfan

Choosing a manager I find quite hard, if it was my job to choose someone I’d want to know transfer budget targets in league etc etc.
    I don’t think we have a chance of a good established manager at the minute our best chance is a young up and comer but that’s a big risk too. Our best bet may have gone to the unwashed.

If it’s anyone I wanted Bobby Robson all day every day twice on a Sunday! Never had so much pride in my team as a fan until dyer etc blew the doors off.
    Met the man twice a true gent who had time for anybody!

• 25 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 8:56 PM

BandB
    After reading for a while I suspected a few of the posters were spotty teenagers who’d played too much FIFA.
    So saying a few of them have never met a female the idea I may or not be a man and have offered cuddles round they’ll either be hiding or jacking off. ;)

• 26 BandB // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Bekks,

Leave that alone for now, though but.

We might have the blog to ourselves for a while :)

Whadd’ya think happens next?

• 27 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:09 PM

I don’t know if it’s all girls ;). Maybe we should get a bottle of lambrini in?

I never took much notice when there’s been name calling etc, I remember Ian being accused of posting under a different name.
    Did something else happen that caused the suspicion?
    I assure everyone I posted 1st time couple days ago although I created my account around six weeks ago..
    If someone was posting under two names it wouldn’t bother me if I disagreed with him first time reading it again wouldn’t change my mind unless there was new info!

Can we talk about football I fear the worst but am always optimistic, I’m going for a bore draw the mora what about you?

• 28 BandB // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:10 PM

For the puzzled.

If Jeff from Benwell can “choose” to be an abusive thick-heed as his online persona, what is out of bounds?

• 29 Blofal // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:10 PM

I think tonight we need 5 at the back…

Debuchy-Saylor-Willo-Mbiwa-Santon
    ————–Anita———-
    –Sissoko—–Marveux—–Benarfa
    ————–DeJong——-

• 30 BandB // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Bekka,

Football, yes. Offer me your crack.
    The boys will join in, I hope.

• 31 scubydu // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:12 PM

rebecca are you the one with a tattoo on your b—- end

• 32 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Scu have you been watching me in the toilets?

With the players we have when fit I’d play
    Krul
    Debauchy. Willow. Mbiwa. Haidra/Dummet

Tilted. Sissoko
    Anita
    Gouff/HBA. Remu
    De Jong

Anita always shows for the ball and generally keeps the ball well i think Sissokho should be box to box sitting with tiote and breaking with Anita tying it together. I don’t rate santon as he jogs back into position when caught out.
    I’d put Remy on right as he does most damage coming from the left than through the middle and De Jong can hold the ball and bring people into play better. As for goofy or Benny I’d love to find a way for Benny to flourish I just don’t think he can with Pardews style..
    That team and set up to me is our best bet really and strongest side in my opinion so changes for sat would be made accordingly.

• 33 BandB // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I hate to predict defeats.

I predicted 4-0 to us last week, though I would not have done that with my hand on a Bible.

I think Chelsea expected to do us without breaking sweat last time. I don’t expect them to do that again.

So, hand on Bible. A scrappy draw.

• 34 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Tiote Sissokho

• 35 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Haha and that’s backwards. Remy on left coming in on his right

• 36 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:30 PM

And 4 3 3

• 37 BandB // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:31 PM

I’m off to bed, chucky egg. To ask God to remember us tomorrow.

B, A, N, D, B

• 38 scubydu // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:35 PM

becca
    i knew you when you had no tats
    wos talkin to ya dad (dave) earlier,told him you were talkin bollocks on this site.

• 39 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Haha what bollocks I’m a talking? Haha funny you seem to know me.. You shy?

• 40 scubydu // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:42 PM

becca
    i cant be shy i took you for breakfast a few weeks ago in hexham .penny dropped yet

• 41 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Haha, I that was a nice house that.. Can we go back?

• 42 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Scu
    Bet Kevs been loving it!

• 43 toonarmydownsouth // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:46 PM

So just got in from football thought I’d catch up on the banter………

Ummmmmmm what the hell has happened to the blog!!!!

Rebecca from 7 miles away
    Have to ask, is your name taken from that ad off the blog where no matter where in the country you were, Rebecca the stalker was only a fee mikes away!

• 44 scubydu // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:50 PM

becca ?
    house is still not finished yet…
    gonna go now. got the grandbairn.
    as for the game sorry to say i think we will get a tankin
    laters mate

• 45 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Tads sorry I thought that was obvious she got quite some attention on here from some of the boys on here a while ago so chose the name as a laugh.. It was either that or Mike Ashlry Mackem and then you’d call me mam either way I’m a bird lol..

• 46 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Scu
    Enjoy

• 47 HullMag6 // Feb 7, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Hiddink DOF
    Laudrup Manager

Now thats a footballing set up

Just need a new owner to set it up and fund it.

• 48 Ginger // Feb 7, 2014 at 10:15 PM

If we play 5 at the back we will get annihilated.

• 49 jimmysmith // Feb 7, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Same team as against the Black Cats, except Mbiwa in for Tiote, but sadly, same result.

• 50 toonicle // Feb 7, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Anyone think Luuk has a chance at starting?

• 51 lesh // Feb 7, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Eehh bah gum. What a surprise being warned over such a clash. No fists flying, no boots going in……. If it’d been Man U and Citeh, the FA wouldn’t have been involved at all.

One law fir the rich, one law for the poor!

• 52 lesh // Feb 7, 2014 at 10:42 PM

And……

Looking at some of the comments from some and referring to Ed’s intimation that he’s so pi$$ed off with recent and not so recent events, and ready to call it a day for this blog, I could not blame him.one bit if he did close it down.

It’d be a shame and also an indication of just how much passion Ashley has drained from fans and the good people of Newcastle upon Tyne.

Ed won’t have been encouraged by the criticism some posters seem to delight at throwing at his headlines and blogs.

Sorry to say it, but I find that behaviour most discourteous to say the least.

Most of the blog’s contributors, friends, behave in good spirit but sadly there are some who have the nerve to snipe at Ed’s blogs, snipe.

Ed Harrison puts much effort into this site and Newcastle United’s blood is his his blood as it has been for more years than some of his critics will hold a passion for the club.

Give the guy a break you critics, or if you don’t like, take your vitreous comments elsewhere.

Nice being part of the craic….. Well not as much a part as many.

Take care all.

• 53 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Toonicle I think he should start don’t know if he will, read somewhere he started all the winter friendlys so an hour shouldn’t be to much to ask gota be better than Shola.
    I’d also drop Taylor and Santon for .Mbiwa and Dummet.

Lesh the part that done my head in was how Pardew came out and said Remy gave ref no choice then tries to overturn ban, laughable!

• 54 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Well said!

I personally hope he doesn’t give it up!

• 55 lesh // Feb 7, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Rebbeca or can we call you Becky.

Pardew only went for the appeal coz Norwich did. Both players were in the wrong but the panel didn’t see it that way.

Schidt! I’d intended not to.post again. Becky, you’re a siren!

• 56 toonarmydownsouth // Feb 7, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Lesh
    Fully agree the shots at Ed have become a bit ott, some seem to come on for that sole purpose

It needs to stop

Glad to see the FA stood there ground against West Ham

• 57 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Leash, anything you want just don’t leave ;)

I’ve only read for 3yrs max but there is a lot of negativity at times and aggressive posting doesn’t help. I’m a new poster but everyone’s suspicious . In life if I don’t like someone I don’t bother with them it should be same on here, if you don’t like someone or don’t like a article pass over it no big deal.
    People should turn their negativity towards the man that deserves it not the one giving us a place to voice our opinions.
    Opinions are like arseholes
    Everyone has one
    And they all stink!

• 58 bishopblaize // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Its nice to see people talking and kinda getting to know one another :)

Back to footy .. We stil wanting a new manager then or are supporting the one we have and hope he allowed to open the fat mans wallet and choose a team he wants??

• 59 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Bishop I’d like a new manager please with a cherry on top.

As we’re returning to football I had a idea about when refs are having a nightmare.
    We all know it happens countless times the ref is having a stinker and both managers are bewildered as to what’s going on.
    Why can’t we have a new ref?
    If the ref gets injured the fourth official takes over, so if the refs having a stinker why can’t both managers if in agreement not be allowed to sub the ref with the fourth official?
    Any ideas good or bad idea?

• 60 Tsunki // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Lesh – well said. I am not ashamed to ( a vociferous defender of Ed for all the reasons you stated. Happily, I think Ed has no problem discerning the complete tools and deficients whose sole purpose is to slag the blog or Ed’s motives for hosting it (yep, Ruddy/ciaran unfortunately you get into that rut in your self-promotion rants).

• 61 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:38 PM

On the refs maybe the refereeing assessor should have final say.
    Does anyone know if the assessor has a headset to listen to the info being passed between linesman and refs?
    It seems logical if your assessing someone you should have all the facts available.

• 62 bishopblaize // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Sub the Ref? That’d be mint .. Talk about a game changer lol

Hows about us bringing in a more prolific number two to the team .. Di Matteo to assist Pardew on the Pitch

Just an example!

• 63 Tsunki // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:41 PM

Becks+7 hmm it would be funny to sub the ref but we all know that even a ref on a dodgy day has his own mental picture of who is heading for a yellow and who is next in line for a stern telling off, which manager is working his ticket and which team to award a penner or free kick next to balance out a dodgy decision he made the other way earlier on. It would truly be a game of two halves if refs were subbed

• 64 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Rebecca…I guess if both managers agreed during a game then there should be little complaint. It would be a step towards addressing the issues, but usually isn’t it more a case of one team feeling aggrieved with bad refereeing….in which case, I can’t see the benefiting manager wanting to change!

In your next post you mention a ref assessor. Is there a live assessor or isn’t it usually reviewed after the match?

Bishop…I think the blog is still fairly split, some want a new manager, some want the owner to simply back the current manager, some feel it matters little who the manager is with our current owner.

Not sure on Di Matteo. At Chelsea he was super defensive imo, which shows that when the pressure is on, he gets defensive. Not sure how that is much different from Pardew tbh. But whether him or someone else, you’d think it would be the least painful and smartest next step…if the club were of course looking to progress the actual footballing style of the club.

• 65 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:46 PM

Could it be any worse than the current situation?

I don’t really have a problem going to video replays if I’m honest. It would rid diving and rolling about and I don’t think the time added on would be as much as some teams arguing.
    Usually on TV we see two relays before the refs even got to the incident most times so if we had 3 people watching replays and one advising the ref .
    I doubt it’ll ever happen though.

• 66 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Ibiza
    I’m pretty sure there’s always one in the ground I’ve heard Steve Howey talk about it on talksport. If I remember rights he’s actually a assessor!

• 67 Belfast // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:52 PM

I see the lunatics are out in numbers tonight

• 68 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Rebecca…I shall happily take your word on it, especially after last nights spot on “If I remember” moment.

I agree that reviewing video footbage shouldn’t prove to slow too much down, at least no more than incidents slow things down, but of course, we all rarely agree on things even after watching replays, so it will never be 100% – but it will allow perhaps a more educated opinion.

• 69 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Belfast..Isn’t it comforting to know you’re in good company?

• 70 Tsunki // Feb 7, 2014 at 11:58 PM

The situation with the football powers that be are just the same as most top-heavy bureaucratic organisations. Change is slow and implemented resentfully. Goal line tech how come that has taken a stone age to bring in? How does it not make sense for a ref to see a video replay and even change his mind? Football is hanging on to its staid traditions. Time moves on and people expect more.

• 71 Tsunki // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM

It’s weird seeing ibiza on here this time of day. Bug thankfully nog as weird as seeing Belfast here. At any time of day.

• 72 Tsunki // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Bug and nog? What frickin’ imbecile wrote this spell check dictionary?

• 73 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Ibiza
    I agree there’ll still be calls that people don’t like but how many times did Cisse score last year that weren’t counted due to wrong decisions? I’d guess half a dozen, the tackle on Haidra and in the same game I think wig ants winner was also offside?
    Only arguing our case for TV replays we probably wouldn’t have been anywhere near bottom of league if a ref had seen a replay!

• 74 Tsunki // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:03 AM

I’m talking to myself, aren’t I?

• 75 Belfast // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Good point, never looked at it that way Ibiza.

I am now satisfied with the lunatic situation.

• 76 Ibizatoon // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Tsunki…I’m not sure, but when I think imbecile, I think Belfast.

• 77 Tsunki // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hmm me too, Ibiza, Me too.

• 78 Ibizatoon // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Rebecca…Whilst not an exact science, I always presume that those sort of things even themselves out. We’ve certainly been awarded some calls that shouldn’t have stood over the course of a season.

But still, it would be fairer if each call was more accurate.

Tsunki…No, but if you prefer we can let you?

Belfast…Glad I could be of service! Sleep horridly :)

• 79 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:08 AM

Ibiza
    The CL brings back sad memories for me, When I was in training had a ticket from a friend for the Barca match and we won 3 1….
    Unfortunately I was put on guard duty the night before so couldn’t go and had to listen to TINO score a hat trick… GUTTED

• 80 Belfast // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Hmmmmm talking of lunatics

Evening Tsunki.

Hows tricks ? I sincerely hope tricks have been miserable.

• 81 Ibizatoon // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:09 AM

So am I alone in the thinking that it would be just typical of our club to get a result tomorrow?

Nothing points to it and we certainly shouldn’t expect anything, but that’s usually when we do well.

We’re consistently inconsistent.

• 82 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:10 AM

3 2

• 83 Tsunki // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:11 AM

Laphroaig’s amber draught has wrought it’s vengeance upon my senses. Which that I shall retire forthwith. I Bix you felicitous departures come the morrow, gentlemen and ladies.

No clue at all what I was talking about there :)

• 84 Rebbeca from 7 miles away // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Ye a surprise it wouldn’t be, I don’t fancy a win but a draw is possible.

• 85 Belfast // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Nothing new there skids

• 86 Ibizatoon // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Rebecca…What would you give to have the opportunity to miss a player of ours score a hattrick in the CL these days though?

Not having the opportunity to be gutted is far more gutting imo.

• 87 Tsunki // Feb 8, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Belfast my old darling how doest thee fare ha ha should really stop taking like that if hurts me teeth…

Yes. We are hilariously as likely to get humped and yet could be dancing in the back lane tomorrow neet after a famous victory. That’s the Toon For you. Excitement one way or the other. Good night ladies and gents and Rebecca still merely 7 miles from my current location, wherever it may be. :)

• 88 TurkishFan101 // Feb 8, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Twat of Twatter:

NUFCfans ?@nufcfans 5 mins
    FT – #CFC – #NUFC 3-0
    1-0Hazard
    2-0Hazard
    3-0Hazard
    A decent enough performance by the Toon, Chelsea taught us a lesson in efficiency.

previous post: Newcastle Linked With Another Senegal Striker