The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Player Fighting For His Career At Newcastle

5:01 pm, Thursday, February 20th, 2014 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 117 Comments

Steven Taylor will likely be the one who drops down to the bench on Sunday against Aston Villa, if captain Fabricio Coloccini is fit to resume his place in central defense, after recovering for his knee injury.

StevenTaylor  wonga +F_CLWpX70S8m

Steven Taylor – is his time up on Tyneside?

And that’s not good news for the lad from Whitley Bay, who started the season as first choice at center-back,  but was sent off just before half time in the first game of the season at Manchester City, when Newcastle were taken apart 4-0.

Steven couldn’t get his first team place back – with Mike Williamson coming in at half time of the game at Everton and playing very solidly alongside Coloccini.

And when Steven did get his chance after Fabricio was injured in the 1-0 defeat at West Brom, Newcastle have not fared well and Steven has not played particularly well either.

In the seven games Steven has played in we have lost five, including the third defeat  in a row to Sunderland, won one and drawn one and Newcastle have conceded 15 goals in those seven games.

That includes a massive 10 goals in the last three games , which have all been defeats.

I suddenly don’t feel very well. :D

We’re not saying Steven is responsible for that poor record, but he hasn’t played well, and our record this year has been simply pathetic.

Steven signed a new five and a half year deal in late 2010, just after Alan Pardew took over from the sacked Chris Hughton, so that contract still has two and a half years to run, but If Coloccini does leave in the summer, Newcastle will have to bring in a top center-back.

And the club will have a decision to make, as to whether to cash in on the local lad, who made his debut as an 18 year-old back in 2004, under the great Bobby Robson.

Ever since Steven was injured in the January of our promotion season back in 2010,  it’s been one injury after another, and when he has had a spell in the first team, he has looked only ordinary.

What do you think?

Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and +1 on us on Google+

Tags: Contracts · Newcastle News · Steven Taylor · Transfer News and Rumours

117 responses so far ↓

• 1 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:11 PM

When is the Villa game?

• 2 mag // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Sunday 1.30pm

• 3 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Thanx

• 4 G // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Sun lunchtime Jesper

• 5 Rotonda heights // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Can only hope so. I can’t believe pardew put him straight back in and broke up the Willo MYM partnership, since when we’ve lost 7 out of 9.

All the chest thumping, badge kissing and ” I’m a geordie (when it suits me) ” in the world can’t mask his woeful positioning, decision making, chronic lack of pace and ability to turn slower than milk.

First out the door hopefully in the summer with Pardew, Shola and Gosling following closely behind.

• 6 mag // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Saylor needs to be joined in the exodus by Pardew and at least ten others!

• 7 AaranD // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:29 PM

With all these reports knocking about, if we believe them we’ll have a new owner, new manager and coaches and pretty much a new squad… Oooh the joy of being a Newcastle United fan!

• 8 Rotonda heights // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Mag

I can only hope these reports of people cancelling season tickets are true as that is the one single thing that will concentrate Ash’s mind in to either selling up or appointing a proper premiership manager, D.O.F and creditable sponsor.

• 9 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:31 PM

but will we get a new bus

• 10 mag // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Rotonda the guy doesn’t fancy the challenge of making the club a force so it will limp along under the same business plan.

• 11 Rotonda heights // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:39 PM

mag

just got to pray he sells up then. carlos slim, ambani, the russian guy, the sultan of brunei where are you!!!!!!!!

I tell you another year of ” trust me ” pardew, let alone 7 will have me on medication.

• 12 mag // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:41 PM

No one will buy him out he’s asking too much and he’s making too much where he is.

• 13 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:44 PM

listening to rafa benitez talking compared to parclue

• 14 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:44 PM

our luck we’ll get another steptoe

• 15 mag // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Tudor well steptoe dealt in other people’s rubbish.

• 16 hitman // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:50 PM

carnt see ashley going anywhere(not unless a big offer comes in or the fookas chopper crashes),he bought the club to advertise SD and its doing that with great effect.

• 17 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Its the same catch 22.

Most of us would take an upgraded manager, even people like me who dont think he is to blame for everything, and has his hands tied in some ways. The trouble is, common opinion and past evidence dictates that, under ashley, we will not get an upgrade. There is no one any better than pardew in the pot of managers ashley would pick from, most are worse imo. (There are better available, but they wont be in ashleys pot) I am basing this on what i have seen ashley do during his time at nufc, and i have no belief that he can or will change.

• 18 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:56 PM

you may be right mark so if we could remove ashley would a new owner see him as the right man for the job i dont think so

• 19 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:57 PM

In other words. The owner has to f#ck off first, then we can employ Pep G, Jose M or any other top european manager. Ashley will get Curbishley.

• 20 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 5:59 PM

John

Usually, a new owner likess to install his own choice asap. And if said new owner wanted to finance a CL competing squad, then he would have to have a CL manager. So i agree, he wont be up to the job.

• 21 hitman // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:00 PM

carnt see ashley going anywhere(not unless a big offer comes in or his chopper goes down with him in it)),he bought the club to advertise sd and its doing that with great effect.

• 22 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:01 PM

i think any manager is an upgrade pardew has so many chances without strings he is terrible here sam would have possibly took us to 5th even kinnear

• 23 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:02 PM

never mind we are stuck with what we have to the straw lands on the camels back

• 24 Thump // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:03 PM

@John Tudor: Nah, no bus. Just a barrow.

• 25 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:06 PM

well tds thats a very strong side for spurs who are looking to the pl as the prioity

• 26 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Yes I most agree Pardew is not to blame for the dross football he implemented!

…how can we blame him!

• 27 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:12 PM

I think the likes of fat sam would have had us in a similar place, but the football word have been even worse. At least pardew sometimes gets them to pass and attack. :D
    We just need a change from top to bottom.

• 28 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Jesper.

Sarcasm wont force me to change my opinion. I clearly said i dont think he is to blame for everything, i did not say he is not to blame for anything. He has to take responsibility too.

• 29 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Mark…I have to be honest with you if I wasn’t a NUFC fan there was no way in hell I would would be watching this! and I am saying this with all due respect!

• 30 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Our football has gone to hell after xmas, no doubt.
    We did play some decent passing football before xmas, i am not the only one on here that sees that. It just wasnt consistent enough. The deteriation after xmas was down to many things, including pardew, but i cant see how underperforming players and owner sabotage can all be placed at his door.

• 31 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Even before Christmas there was only one good half each games…this season looks alot like the one where we finished 5th!

…alot of teams around us a witnessing bad form and we have gained from it. There has been some good games for sure, but shouldn’t we expect that or shoud be just be grateful?

I don’t know who else you relly can blame or praise for the way we play? of course the players has to stand up and be counted for, but in the end they play accordingly to how Pardew instructs.

We can blame Ashley for alot of things but nor the way we play

• 32 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:32 PM

…I am not going to kid myself about this Mark – it is just pointless. I have nothing personal invested in Pardew so couldn’t really care less if he walked or got the booth!

Like I told TS I would prefer he walked because then all eyes would be on Mike, but Pardew is too big a coward to do that!

• 33 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Jesper.

Pardew doea not tell them to be lazy, and he does not tell them to give the ball away. He does get far to cautios in second halves if we are winning, and often seems without a plan B if we are losing, but that is as much to do with the strength of our bench as well as tactics. He cant put game changers on if he doesnt have any. If the players can play well on his instructions for a half, i am sure they could keep it up for a full game.

• 34 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:36 PM

…and i dont have any personal feelings about him either, he is simply not good enough for an ambitious club, but he is painfully ideal for a painfully run painfully mid table club like we are under ashley. If pardew goes first, it will be a worse appointment. Ashley HAS to go before we get an upgrade.

• 35 Marty-Toon // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:38 PM

He’s as many say,not the best manager but he’s not the worst either.
    As said by others,Ashley’s pot of managers would probably include the like of
    Terry Venables
    Alan Curbishley
    Ray Wilkins
    Steve Mc Claren or the likes of Paul Jewel
    We get rid of Alan Pardew and we get some dinosaur.

We get rid of Ashley and we get in someone like Cardiff”s Nutcase,seems like his money is doing great things for the club!!!
    The Cardiff fans are not happy,change the strip colour and all the strange things that guy has in his heed.
    I’m very surprised that an owner like Ashley doesn’t want somewhat happy fans and a team with good management that’s playing to its potential putting his teams name in the headlines.
    Such a shame we as fans didn’t get the backing together between us when it was just 80 million.

• 36 jimmysmith // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:41 PM

I wonder if a Ashley and Pardew are even on speaking terms anymore.

• 37 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Mark…what ever makes you sleep at night mate!

• 38 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Marty

thanks for that. That is exactly my point about ashleys manager pot. It looks more like a tatty-pot! (For those who are not from here, that is an oven cooked pot meal of mince covered with sliced potatoes)

• 39 Rotonda heights // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:44 PM

markakkus

the trouble is if we are losing or chasing a game Pardew is more likely to put on a perch type to keep the score respectable rather than a marveaux who last season had as many assists as cabaye.

• 40 Rotonda heights // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:46 PM

jimmysmith

I’m sure they don’t. I think Ash is livid with llambias giving him an 8 year contract.

• 41 mattnufc // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Danny R

• 42 mattnufc // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Danny Rose makes Santon look like Philip Lahm..

• 43 mag // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Santon makes Pardew look useless.

• 44 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:53 PM

marty thats the chance im prepared to take however
    im not prepared to sit on me ar5e while mash takes the p155

• 45 mag // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Pardews a pennywell hero.

• 46 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Rotonda

I agree. His overcaution is his biggest weakness. No arguments with that at all.

Jesper

I do not really understand why you have to be such a d1ck towards me. Why can’t we agree to differ without you spouting sarcasm at me? I have not had a go at you at all.

• 47 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I would just like to step in here and say Huzzah!

• 48 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:02 PM

It’s good to see you all back on here blogging beautifully. It reminds me of the old days in the Foreign Legion. Well, not really. But what with moth testicles, hallucinogenic pie fillings and various dirty dealings with budgies I feel right at home. I would also like to add that I agree with you Jesper and you Markaccus. Spot on lads! Now what did I just agree with mates? :)

• 49 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Huzzah G2

Let the record show i have not attempted to engage in argument, i have tried to discuss an only slightly differing opinion, and have been met with scorn and sarcasm.

• 50 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:04 PM

do you still have your kepi blanc

• 51 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:05 PM

You know a lot of us just don’t take enough time to admire the beautiful things in life. Watching Obertan streak down the pitch looking for the ball, Shola making his patented turn and shot toward the wrong net. Santon trying understand why he’s still out of position. Pardew enjoying it all immensely. Admit it lads, we have a lot to be thankful for.

• 52 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:05 PM

G2

I think Ashley has to go before we get a decent manager
    Jesper thinks the opposite.
    We have both put our points forward, but apparently i deserve derission for it.

• 53 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Mark…I am not trying to be a dick mate!

…I have invested enough in this to let it all come down to “surely Pardew is not to blame for everything”! It has never been about blaming Pardew it is about standing up for your actions.

If we talk football and Newcastle then we talk Pardew. If you want to talk running a football club then we can talk Mike Ashley ;)

It does get me down hearing time afte time that “surely we have played some good football at times” – like we should be grateful or something! Or hearing “we won’t get a better manager”. Should we let fear control us?

For me if that gets you through the day then that is alright with me mate!

As for sarcasm – that is what gets me through it :)

• 54 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:07 PM

katanga

• 55 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I think Pardew needs to walk! period!

• 56 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Now you know lads, we all have a lot in common. Remember:
    We cut down trees, we skip and jump,
    We like to press wild flowers.
    We put on women’s clothing,
    And hang around in bars.
    Beautiful.

• 57 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:09 PM

matuli behlrin katanga

• 58 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Is that making everyone feel better? We could make fun of Mr. Tuff as well if necessary? :)

• 59 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:11 PM

I cut down trees. I eat my lunch.
    I go to the lavatory.
    On Wednesdays I go shoppin’
    And have buttered scones for tea.

• 60 MrMojoRisin76 // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:11 PM

In 21 yrs of the Premier League only 3 of our managers have had a top 5 finish and he might have done it again this season if Jabba had not shafted us,under this regime that is a monumental achievement.

• 61 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I understand all your concerns mates. My main beef is with the owner of course. He is causing us no end of problems. I hope to make another visit to his budgies soon. With his tiny manliness and his lack of chest hair he is a direct threat to the club. Harrumph!

• 62 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Jesper

Who mentioned being grateful? And as for “we wont get a better manager”…… that is a highly valid and important point of view. What is the point of pardew walking or being sacked, just to get like for like or worse (with the added disruption of a manager change)?

And saying “if thats what helps you sleep” or ” if thats what gets you through the day” is sarcastic and derisory, like my f#cking whole day depends on what happens at that mickey mouse excuse for a football club! If you depend on sarcasm about nufc to get you through the day, then maybe you should look at yourself instead of deriding people who are sinply discussing their side of the argument.

That is all.

• 63 mag // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Soldado

• 64 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:14 PM

how did he miss that
    used the wrong foot

• 65 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:14 PM

All together again:
    We chop down trees, we wear high heels,
    Suspenders and a bra.
    We wish We’d been girlies
    Just like our dear papas
    We are United!

• 66 mag // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:15 PM

The Spanish Shola.

• 67 jimmysmith // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:16 PM

It shouldn’t be forgotten that before this horror run we were right up there and playing some really nice stuff. I thought our midfield three at that time were as good as anything going round and the whole team was playing well.

Injuries and the sale of Cabaye have cruelly exposed us. Maybe the manager should have gotten more out of the fringe players, or maybe they’re just lacking. How would you know?

• 68 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Wonder why soldado became such a spam-foot when he moved to spurts

• 69 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Ooo if he stuck a foot out he had a chance. Freidel hesitated

• 70 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:19 PM

ok jimmy
    its the mangers job to get the best out of his players if he felt he needed more players where was his balls why cant he get the best out of what he has cos he useless and scared to loose his job

• 71 mag // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Apparently he had extra coaching of Pardew.

• 72 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Mark…you get back what you put into it mate. I could also just smile at your comment and say sure!

…we could also keep arguing the topic over and over again until we get tired or I could just dismiss your point and say I agree to disagree!

But you really need to read my comments instead of just take offense. I never said you mentioned being grateful, but I replied to you how it makes me feel reading your comments.

I don’t really know what to make of your last reply!

• 73 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Spurts vunerable to that lofted through ball. If one drops right its in the net.

• 74 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:21 PM

He cuts down trees. He wears high heels,
    Suspendies, and a bra?!

• 75 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:24 PM

The footy has been poor in recent weeks. The team looks dispirited. Pardew hasn’t had the answer for a while. Certainly losing Cabaye has hurt us. Our lack of good depth has been exposed again. The need to play Saylor with Colo injured has been a problem. Mbiwa doesn’t seem to be faring well under Pardew, nor does Santon. Overall Ashley is counting on the points we already have to keep us up. A very poor attitude for an owner.

• 76 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:24 PM

the time for his silly excuses is over
    we all cant be thick as what some would have believe

• 77 wolfshead@toon // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:25 PM

jesper

its from monty python https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0D48VeegOg

• 78 jimmysmith // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:25 PM

John, how do you know he hasn’t been arcing up about the lack of investment, or he recognizes Ashley won’t budge and he’s just getting on with the realities of the job at hand.

Why is he necessarily useless and scared to lose his job?

• 79 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Jesper.

I said agree to differ before, but you came back with “whatever gets you through the day” Now, regardless of language differences ( i appreciate you are comunicating in a second language) you MUST see how that comes across as sarcastic and derisory. It clearly implies that I NEED to go through this argument or else i could not cope. Which is stupid.

• 80 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:28 PM

GT…we could get a new owner tomorrow and the football would be same mate!

…when lacking players have been the excuse bringing in new talent only seem to have a short impact and then suddenly we find us selves going back to basics!

…How often does a PL team hve to go back to basics? Does any other team go back to bsics as often as us? Does a PL go back to basics at all?

• 81 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:28 PM

*team

• 82 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:29 PM

that is sarcasm, but it is not derisory!

…only if you choose it to be!

• 83 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Sarcasm is a perfectly valid way to express one self. You choose another approach and that is fine with me.

• 84 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:32 PM

It’s a very good question jesper mate. I think we’re all a little tense and fed up. Our team is performing poorly at all levels, from ownership to management, to players. There can be no excuses from any of them for the last few weeks. Absolutely shocking.

• 85 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:32 PM

And you’ll notice I didn’t even add a harrumph because I’m being serious! Harrumph!

• 86 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:34 PM

It is sarcasm used in a derisory manor. It cant really be taken any other way. Also, trying to say i am choosing it to be that way is offensive in itself. You create a problem bit then try to lay the blame at my door.

I think we should not discuss anything else on here. I understand you are in a strop about how sh1t nufc are, but it is not anyone elses fault here, so vent at the cat, or goldfish and leave us lot to chat respectfully.

• 87 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Mark…”whatver gets you through the day”

… The phrase always implies an unspoken “is ok with me.”

It’s a way of claiming not to pass judgment on another person’s raison de vivre

• 88 wolfshead@toon // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:35 PM

grim in here as per usual

• 89 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:37 PM

It’s just not good enough. I’m having to press wild flowers just to stay calm. My budgies remain tense even after shoulder massages. There is only one man who is truly responsible for this.

• 90 Markaccus // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Jesper

cat or goldfish. I am no longer interested.

• 91 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Aye wolfie and Arrghhh! This is all the owner’s fault. I’m considering a weekend at the budgie spa for my fowl friends. Desperate times you say? Harrumph!

• 92 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:40 PM

You take it any way you like. And if you will stop telling me what I should do then I’ll leave you chat!

…you seem to take things the wrong way alot.

• 93 wolfshead@toon // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:40 PM

geordie

i hate to tell you but theres been some fowl play mark snuck in last week and genetically modified your budgies mate

• 94 Marty-Toon // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:43 PM

@JT
    So you’re willing to take the chance as you believe anything can be better than what you’re experiencing at the minute?
    The problem being that we get an idiot owner in,puts the club in serious debt as happened with Man Utd and drain the club of its assets and maybe get the club thrown out of the league.

• 95 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:43 PM

I just want to make my opinions clear. There can be no capitulation to Ashley. There can be no acceptance of shoddy play on the pitch. There can be no genetic tampering with my budgies. And there can be no wearing of suspenders and bras by my many manly mates on here! Harrumph.

• 96 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:46 PM

I also have to add I have a lot of fish to fry, a lot of irons in the fire and a lot of pelicans to groom. So I may be a bit distracted and unusual on here today. Not my normal self at all. Completely unsettled. Harrumph!

• 97 welshgeordie9 // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Very nervous now kick off soon

Come on swans

• 98 Big Pappa Cissé // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Nice to see ITV up Swansea’s ar5e showing them on ITV1 considering they didn’t show us even when we got to the quarter finals .

• 99 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:49 PM

GT…I would just like to add “you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore” ;) lol
    Harrumph!

• 100 Marty-Toon // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Ok,
    Ashley is a self made billionaire and he probably thinks he’s the dogs gonads but giving him some credit here,the guy has done incredibly well in business.
    He probably thinks he doesn’t need advice from football experts as he’s able to build a business from scratch but a wise nan also has to see his shortcomings and weaknesses also.
    I find it strange that he doesn’t get in a top professional that’s been a CEO at a top club before,it’ll cost him money but it would put the club in the right hands and right direction.

• 101 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:51 PM

marty
    i thought we already had an owner like that
    i not arguing the toss if your content all well and good
    but sorry im not

• 102 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Thank you jesper and I often feel prettier than a 20 dollar whore when I’m pressing wild flowers! :) Now I just want to see you and Markaccus make up as 2 mates should.

• 103 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:53 PM

an idiot

• 104 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:54 PM

marty and your happy with what we have got

• 105 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:57 PM

GT…I have no problem with Mark. I use sarcasm at times, that is who I am and people around me get back what they put into it.

I told Mark “whatever get you through the day mate”, and I explained the phrase always implies an unspoken “is ok with me.”

It’s a way of claiming not to pass judgment on another person’s raison de vivre. He doesn’t think so and believes I am just being a “dick”.

• 106 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:58 PM

mine is only an opinion and i have no wish to try to convince anyone
    if he makes a cockup its his team i hope it costs him billions

• 107 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:58 PM

GT…Meeting adjourned. Oh, I am sorry, GT mate, I didn’t mean to overstep my bounds. You say that. ;)

• 108 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Feb 20, 2014 at 7:59 PM

…I need coffee! My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

• 109 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 8:00 PM

ashley would be happy with a ten bob bint

• 110 welshgeordie9 // Feb 20, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Everybody watching the swans game

• 111 John Tudor // Feb 20, 2014 at 8:14 PM

no painting the town

• 112 GeordieTwo // Feb 20, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Let’s all relax mates. Restore ourselves with refreshments. Even Tuds must be thirsty by now. Marty I think I understand what you’re trying to say as well mate. The owner who has made a lot money with his tat thinks that makes him a genius in the football world as well. We’ve seen where that has led him in the last seven years and where it is leading him. Nowhere.

• 113 wolfshead@toon // Feb 20, 2014 at 8:20 PM

geordie

it took moses 40 years to lead the israelites to the promised land so i guess patience is required ;-)

• 114 Tayls // Feb 20, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Nathan Dyer looks quality, saying that so does Routledge lol. Why could we not make anything of him?

• 115 welshgeordie9 // Feb 20, 2014 at 8:24 PM

Swans playing well at the moment

• 116 welshgeordie9 // Feb 20, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Unlucky bony

• 117 Marty-Toon // Feb 20, 2014 at 8:40 PM

JT
    I’m far from happy with what we got.
    He’s actually ideal the way we thought he’d run the club,with low cost quality players,no debt and keep building up the playing squad while bringing through the best youngsters etc etc but he hadn’t backed it up and it’s all turned to sewage.
    The question is,who buys it and takes us over?
    Do they bring us forward or destroy us more?
    Am I willing to take a chance?
    Hmmm,don’t like the thought of him continuing the way he has,and I don’t like the thought of someone else selling us the dream story and putting us down in the ditch

previous post: Newcastle Reported To Be Tracking Striker In Eredivisie