The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Top Moroccan Play-Maker – Newcastle One Of His Favorite Clubs

4:35 pm, Tuesday, April 8th, 2014 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 174 Comments

24 year-old Younes Belhanda has been capped 23 times by Morocco, and the French-born player played twice for the France U20 side back in 2010, and he has said that Newcastle is one of his favorite clubs.

younes belhanda

Younes Belhanda – Dynamo Kyiv midfielder

Younes is an attacking midfielder who currently plays at Ukrainian club Dynamo Kyiv, and he joined them last summer, after playing for the Montpellier  first team since 2009.

His transfer fee last summer when he joined the Ukrainian club was thought to be around €10M (£8.2M), and he wants to move to England and play in the Premier League at some time in his career.

This is what Younes has said about that:

“How long will I stay at Dynamo? I don’t know. If I have opportunities to go higher, I will seize them.”

“I am dreaming about England. Every player wants to play in England one day. I have to experience that.”

“My favorite club? Arsenal, of course. It is the club of Frenchmen – but Newcastle as well, but they are a step below. Manchester City and Liverpool are exciting too.”

Not too many people would argue that Arsenal are above Newcastle as a club and a team, since the Gunners have finished in the top four in England every year since 1997.

But this year there’s a decent chance Everton could get a Champions League position and pip the London club to a top four place, after they took them apart 3-0 last weekend at Goodison Park.

Younes can play both an attacking and defending role in central midfield, and he has excellent technical skills and  possesses vision, great dribbling and ball control, and intelligent decision-making.

And Belhanda has developed into one of the most exciting play-makers in Europe at the moment, and Newcastle need some creative players brought in over the summer months – that’s definitely a requirement given our lack of scoring goals and creating chances.

While at Montpellier, he played 144 times for the 2012 French Champions, scored 29 goals and had 22 assists, and while at Dynamo Kyiv this season he’s played 25 games with 6 goals and 5 assists.

We’re not sure if Belhanda is on Newcastle’s transfer list for the summer, but this is the caliber of player we have to bring in over the  summer, and he would probably cost around £10M – at least.

What do you think?

174 responses so far ↓

• 1 Graeme // Apr 8, 2014 at 4:41 PM

The chances of him arriving at SJP are about as likely as Pardew becoming the next England Manager – you just know it isnt going to happen lol.

• 2 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 4:46 PM

Graeme…That is a terrible example. Would you really be surprised to see Pardew as England manager one day?

• 3 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 4:47 PM

There’s more chance of the Wolfshead posting something about football worth knowing than him joining.

• 4 Lilongwe Geordie // Apr 8, 2014 at 4:50 PM

I don’t read it as him saying we are one of his favourite clubs. He says Arsenal are his favourite club, then qualifies it by saying they are the club of Frenchmen. He then goes on to say but Newcastle as well, meaning they are a club of frenchmen. That is how I take that statement anyway.

• 5 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Pardews chances of being England manager disappeared the moment his daft head connected with Mylers.

• 6 Graeme // Apr 8, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Ibiza – shocked and stunned mate, There is more chance of Gary Megson being appointed before Pardew is interviewd – as validator say, his infamy preceeds him!!

• 7 Mister Tuff // Apr 8, 2014 at 4:57 PM

I thought that Belhanda would be the sort of player that would do well at the Toon -(he’s not hot on tackling though) and that we might have been interested in him. However reality again returned to my head after reading post 3.

• 8 Graeme // Apr 8, 2014 at 4:58 PM

If you want England to play fast, attractive, attacking football, the LAST man you would even contemplate for the post would be Pardew. He has proved beyond all doubt that those 3 little words are an oxymoron within his head.

• 9 Mister Tuff // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Ibiza – previous post -despite the dictat of 2 players -surely they know we need more than that. I’m guessing we’ll be trying for more than two – and if we do the twisted brains of the hierarchy will expect cheers of appreciation -thus making them the good guys.

• 10 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:01 PM

validator

he may join in the summer and your balls may drop and your voice breaks at the sime time you can only hope cant you son!

• 11 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Who is this Backhander Mr. Tuff @7. Can we get him on the cheap? Does he like low wages? Does he work well with pinheads? Does he like hoofball? Fill us in mate.

• 12 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:05 PM

As you all know I have been a strong supporter of our owner Mike NoNuts for ages now. He leads by example. He never flares his nostrils. He has no chest hair from Manly Men Inc. He moves in sophisticated circles (around himself apparently). He loves a good nipple massage. The man is a legend on Tyneside.

• 13 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Let’s hear it for Mike NoNuts. Huzzah!

• 14 yo-yo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Whumpie

Your earlier post was spot on imo.
    Dunno why it got ingnored but there is a lot of feuding and WUM-ing going on so must have got missed in the cross fire.

Rotonda

Think you are wrong. I do not believe Pardew is untoucheable. I think he will part company with the club at the end of this season.
    A hammering by the Fools in match 38 might just pull the trigger.
    I don’t share either your analysis of his performance – he has been well and truly Mashed – or your obsession with his failings as life is too short but I’m living in hope that the entire coaching staff replaced as well as half the 1st 11.

Mash is up to something that’s for sure. It’s bound to be a disappointment to us given his attitude to the club – unless he really does try to sell. He’s certainly making enough capital gains on his stock market gambling elsewhere to take a hit on the Toon.

• 15 yo-yo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Just a thought… but how would Malky Mackay grab your attention as a repalcement for AP ?

He’d be cheap, he has an okay record – about the same as Alan, but runs a fairly tight ship with sides being well organised and ‘playing off the front foot’ when not outclassed by top sides, and not just saying he does.

• 16 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Excerpts from a letter to Mike from Dekka:
    Hello, how are you?
    Would be good to see you again
    Hello, where are you?
    I’ve been trying to reach you in vain
    The emotion’s written cross my face
    Like no rain drops in a sunny place
    All the people that you knew before
    Don’t seem satisfied any more
    I just contemplate the days we had
    Now the sorrow here and I feel so sad
    All this burning pain so hard to contain
    All my memories on the nowhere train
    Come on Mike bring Dekka back. He misses you. He wants his office and lease car back. Please Mike. Show some mercy (sob).

• 17 Ciaran // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Lilongwe

Yeah that’s how I read that statement as well. Even if he wanted to come to Toon it’s not as if we’d do anything about it

• 18 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:18 PM

These are times to show our solidarity with NoNuts. He’s the owner for us. He will lead us to……absolutely nothing! Just think of it. Years of mediocrity. Get rid of that nasty trophy cabinet! It’s just gathering dust and sad memories. Mike is the New Way. The owner of the future. We were lucky enough to have him become attached to our nether regions. Now he will never leave. Sob. :cry:

• 19 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:23 PM

geordie

i have seen a lot boo hoos and sobs today i think a sniff is more manly mate

• 20 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I’m looking forward with great enthusiasm to the NoNut Summer Plan (NNSP). It will keep us on the edge of our seats! Will we find a cheap enough player? Will we manage to actually spend some money? Will we have the wool pulled over our eyes by Pards again? It’s all so exciting. I can hardly wait.

• 21 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Yes, you’re right wolfie mate. I will sniff as well. A manly sniff of disdain. I sniff at the NoNut Summer Plan. I sniff at Lee Charnley. We are manly, hear us sniff NoNuts.

• 22 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:31 PM

“All my memories on the nowhere train”. A line from 7 years in hell. A song written and sung by Mike NoNuts.

• 23 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:39 PM

From SmallBerries to NoNuts. My Seven Years on Tyneside. A new fact filled collection of reminiscences by our beloved owner. Available in book stores now.

• 24 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Wolfshead harrumphs all around! Try and say something interesting about football that people understand you soft lad!

• 25 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Very valid point validator. I will try to take wolfie to task. Let’s get serious people! Let’s talk exciting footy to come. Stoke. What do we think? Have we got the stones to beat them? Are we full of belief? Comments welcome.

• 26 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:45 PM

I feel very good about our chances against Stoke. We’ll park the bus. Then we’ll park another bus beside the first bus. Then we’ll hurl insults at their players. Then Willo will hoofball them. It’s our game to lose lads.

• 27 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:48 PM

G2 Wolfshead will be asking the paper boy about football(ha ha)

• 28 70TWO // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Comprehensive list of First Team Squad (x25) ((plus reserves))

End of contract
    First team (x4) Dan Gosling / Loic Remy / Luuk De Jong / Shola Ameobi
    ((Reserves (x4) Remie Streete / Michael Richardson / Steven Logan / Jon Quinn))

High possibility of being sold (x3)
    Jonas Gutierrez / Hatem Ben Arfa / Gabriel Obertan / ((res. Romain Amalfitano))

Potentially could be sold (x4)
    Tim Krul / Davide Santon / Mathieu Debuchy / Sylvain Marveaux

First team squad (x14)
    Goal keeper (x1) Rob Elliot
    Defence (x6) Fabricio Coloccini / Mike Williamson / Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa / Massadio Haidara / Steven Taylor / Paul Dummett
    Midfield (x4) Moussa Sissoko / Vurnon Anita / Cheick Tiote / Gael Bigirimana
    Striker (x3) Papiss Cisse / Yoan Gouffran / Sammy Ameobi

Returning loanees (x7)
    Midfield (x3) Haris Vuckic / Mehdi Abeid / Shane Ferguson
    Defence (x3) James Tavernier / Curtis Good / Ryan Taylor (injury)
    Attack (x1) Adam Campbell

U21 / Reserves (x2)
    Goal keeper – Jak Alnwick
    Striker – Adam Armstrong

Possible first team players exiting = 11
    Possible first team 2015-16 = 23

New players required = 2 (1 if Strolla’s contract is extended)
    Positions required Goal keeper & ???
    Nb. In the past few windows we keep getting linked to keepers.

• 29 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Wolfie is up to something validator. I can tell. He’s laying low right now but keep your eye on him mate. He has cunning plans.

• 30 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:56 PM

GT… Whoa-oa-oa! You feel good, you knew that you would, now!
    You feel good, you knew that you would, now
    So good, so good, you got you

• 31 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:57 PM

That leaves us with quite a powerful side there 70TWO. What are people worried about? What me worry? Absolutely not. Faith in NoNuts. That’s what it takes mate. Moving forward to a fantastic future with NoNuts.

• 32 Mister Tuff // Apr 8, 2014 at 5:58 PM

G2 – I thought we might have been after Belhanda last year -fell for the Toon blarney -again. Think I did a bit of a profile on him back then. He can certainly play football AND can make the “killer pass”. Most reports suggest he does not like the roughstuff/tackling. I’m surprised he went to Kiev last year -reports suggest his pay is 2.2 million Euros per year. I suppose -yet again his availability will depend what is in his contract and how much Kiev want. Might make him out of our price range.
    However- he can play football -sometimes has discipline “events” but I would take him straight away. However, taking somebody like him plus one other (to take up the prosed two purchases) in reality what would be the point if the rest of the team is not good enough -his time here and everybody else’s would be wasted.

• 33 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:01 PM

You know that’s a beautiful sentiment jesper mate! Ta very much. I do feel good. I have my faith in NoNuts to carry me forward. I know we are moving on to a better place. A place of happiness and peace. A place full of SD signs and posters. I’m moving toward the light now! Beautiful.

• 34 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:02 PM

But Senor Tuff…will he defend? And will he play LB if needed ;)

…and is he willing to Benny’ place and except all blame? These are important questions and they need to be answered :)

• 35 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:03 PM

*take

• 36 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Spot on Mr. Tuff mate. I can’t see him wanting to come to us. We aspire to the NoNut philosophy of mediocrity through lack of transfer activity. It’s going to be all the rage.

• 37 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Sorry, had to run out earlier, but you can all relax now, I’m back. Phew…

Tuff…He can play football? Is that really necessary?

G2…Did smallberries remarry into nonuts?

• 38 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:04 PM

So Smallberries are NoNuts now? ;)

• 39 Average_Contents // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Scamming away supporters now! How embarrassing! fat cnut!

• 40 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Ibiza…at your age when you have to go you have to go ;)

• 41 RUNAWAY777 // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:07 PM

just let G2 have the blog he doing aright on his own haha

• 42 Average_Contents // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:08 PM

But what makes me laugh more is the fact if newcastle had decided to “moan” f all would of been done!

• 43 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Average…Oh good, some fresh news! It was all starting to get a little bit stale on here.

Honestly, is there any aspect of the club that is free of these type of embarrassments?

Anyway, there goes our summer spending money. Only one in now Tuff!

• 44 Average_Contents // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Can you imagine if newcastle would of “moaned” lol no chance of a refund!

• 45 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:09 PM

SmallBerries has a very serious affliction called nuticus shrivelous lads. It’s led to his current state. Try not to make fun of wor NoNuts. He has a lot to worry about there.

• 46 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:10 PM

geordie

validator does strike me as a baldrick figure mate

• 47 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Runaway…I think we’ll let him run his course as official blog hobbit before we promote wor G2 any higher :)

Jesper…I have always been told to respect my elders, so I’ll take your advice on that one mate ;)

• 48 Mister Tuff // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:11 PM

jesper – unfortunately Belhanda is not renowned for tracking back – very like Benny in that respect.

• 49 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:12 PM

validator

is that people do to you when you are on your paper round

• 50 Average_Contents // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Ibiza

You are correct 1 less player indeed, at least we’ve got raylor back as the “other” signing ;)

• 51 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Average…Usually “moaning” results in punishment.

So, be happy…or else!

G2…”He has a lot to worry about there.” Doesn’t he actually have little to worry about there? Can’t he just use Pardews? He surely confiscated them a long time ago?

• 52 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Ibiza…I forget you just look old :D

• 53 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Average…Last time I checked Raylor can play in a few positions, so he alone must be like 3 new signings?

We may need to look at offloading a few at this rate!

• 54 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Maybe Parsnip can borrow a spin from NoNuts then?

• 55 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Jesper…You forget a lot, I wont take it personally :)

• 56 70TWO // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Whumpie

I meant to respond earlier:

1. IMO the lack of motivation can be be sourced from the top, the players say that when Ashley is in their presences he is very coy / shy, plus we know all he is interested in is selling them for a profit. So being seen as a commodity and not having a motivational club ethos does not make a team; and then get rid of Cabaye who at least binded the team, the result is what we have now.

2. HBA lets himself down with his attention to diet and application in matches / training, relying on his natural ability to see him through. This does not happen in the top leagues and he makes a mockery of being a professional. However, he should not be made a scapegoat by Pardew or any other ‘flair’ player as the reverse could also be true. In APs’ system the hard working players are also failures due to not adapting to playing out of position sufficiently enough to stop the opposition.

…its all true.

• 57 Sliema // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Ibaza

Haha! What chance have we got of replacing the probably 10+ players that are about to leave? None of them are capable of spending money or getting a deal over the line.

• 58 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Yes point taken Ibiza mate. But still I worry the lads will make fun of Mike even with his nuticus shrivelous continuing to plague him. This summer could be a nightmare with NoNuts so to speak. How to approach the transfer window? Will he still wear his sports thongs to the beach? Where is it all leading? Still, I have my faith to keep me strong.

• 59 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Sliema…I think what you’re forgetting is that the club look at transfer windows as a whole financial year. With that in mind, this summer isn’t really that important. I mean, how bad could it really be to wait until January to buy players if we need them?

It worked last season and it can work again, we don’t even have EL to worry about now!

10 players this summer…honestly, what’s up with ya? :)

• 60 RUNAWAY777 // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:22 PM

someone should have a plan to stop supporters going to the last few match,would love to see ashley and pardew in a empty sjp with the cameras there, but we all no that will never happen but we can dream pmsl

• 61 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Ibiza…I wish I could just forget how we play ;)

• 62 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:24 PM

G2…If the lads making fun of Mike was a genuine issue life would be a lot simpler.

What that bloke needs is for someone to stand up to him, I say we start with his shriveled sacks.

It’s intervention time!

“Mike, we’re here because we can’t stand you and you’re nuts are shriveled.”

Yes, that should do the trick. This discussion has been most productive senor G2.

• 63 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:26 PM

I thought Wolfshead was an adult not eleven years old, so I’ll lay off him.

• 64 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Jesper…Give Pardew a call. The players and he seem to have forgotten how!

• 65 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:28 PM

So we should stand strong against old Shriveled Sacks Ibiza mate? But won’t that ruin the club? If we spend money and buy players won’t we go bankrupt? Won’t that make Mike cry? I mean what are you suggesting here Ibiza?

• 66 70TWO // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:28 PM

GeordieTwo

I am NOT trying to justify the need for only 1 or 2, but highlight from where this idea may stem. Also slightly perplexed by the continual articles about who is leaving and who we are after, so was trying to clarify to myself the extent of likely turn over in personal.

I would contend that Pardew has virtually only used 14 players all season in the league, plus incorporating and succeeding with purely the returning loanees could spell the end of him. However if there is any less than 7 sold, money will be saved and at least there will be some continuity…..I don’t know which is worse/better.

• 67 Laurent Robert 32 // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Why doesn’t Pardew scapegoat his defensive players for not being able to attack effectively?

It isn’t their specialty, just as a lot of forwards aren’t often noted for their defensive heroics. It’s no problem, you just have to accept it, to an extent, and build round what they are good at.

Berbatov, Le Tissier and the like would have been thrown on to the scrap heap by Pardew and his dour footballing swap of a brain, with cries of lack of this and lack of that.

He doesn’t understand flair, which is why he retains his workhorses who patch over the ineffectiveness of his stone-age ideas with constant running and ‘hope-ball’ philosophy. Abysmal.

• 68 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Validator…Are you here to give us validation at last?

It’s been a long time coming.

As for Wolfie, what have you done to upset him?

• 69 Graeme // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:30 PM

G2 – I heard, very quietly I have to admit, that MA is indeed the model that will be sporting the new SD Mankini, destined to be this years hottest new look. The advertising shot evidently started at Tynemouth Long Sands last weekend. Different beaches will be used over the next 4 weeks to complete the brochure.

• 70 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Laurent…I’m a little lost. Are you suggesting defenders defend and attackers attack?

Seems a little back to front, don’t you think?

G2…I hadn’t considered Mike crying or us going bankrupt. You are right, what was I thinking?

From this point forth I shall campaign to have no players signed this summer! In fact, do we need players at all? Can’t we sell them all, rake it that money and spend a little (just a little mind) to have an extra large copy of our bank statement across the field at SJP and we can just go and view that once a week instead?

The best bit would be, each time you visit, for say £30, you’d see that reflected in the new statement. How amazing would that be?

Mike! Mike! Mike!

• 71 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:35 PM

I bizarre toon yes it needs someone to talk sense about the way that the club is going. I’m waiting for Wolfshead to showcase his football knowledge but then again I’m waiting for Pardew to go.

• 72 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Excellent comments 70TWO, LaurentRobert, Graeme, and yes even Ibiza! Now we’re getting to some good footy discussion. There is clearly a need for quality depth in the squad. Pardew does tend to rely on very few of our players. I think he simply doesn’t trust the rest. Unbelievable to keep them around then and only bring in 1 or 2 new players. The statements from the club simply don’t add up.

• 73 70TWO // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:37 PM

Bloomers

• 74 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Validator…Ah right and are you the saviour to take some sense? I do hope so.

As for Wolfie, be careful, you’ve seen teen wolf I’m sure. Need I say more?

• 75 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:40 PM

I felt I needed to deal with the whole mankini issue separately Graeme mate. That news wasn’t meant to be released while Mike has nuticus shrivelous. I’m having Ibiza look for some nice Spanish ManTassels for Mike to distract people from the whole shriveled sack problem. Still it’s not ideal is it? Thoughts?

• 76 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Alan Pardew or Maria Miller who will be sacked first?

• 77 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:45 PM

I bizarre toon take some sense have you been on the vino tinto?

• 78 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:46 PM

G2…Thank you for saying I’m looking for the tassels rather than just sending a selection from my bedside draw.

That could have been embarrassing.

• 79 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Validator…I think I must have, how do I take some sense again? How much is too much? I don’t want to appear greedy. Would you like some?

• 80 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:50 PM

I bizarre toon don’t feel to bad about your mistakes.

• 81 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Are you saying the unsackable one can we sacked?

• 82 Ibizatoon // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Validator…I’m trying, but there’s just too many of them.

• 83 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Well we’re all in this together mates. A glorious future awaits us with NoNuts. Firm leadership. Extreme footy insight. Carefully calculated spending. New products coming (Mankinis for all). Shrewd managerial appointments. It’s all there lads. Enjoy.

• 84 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Brylcremed centre partings and brisk handshaking all around.

• 85 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Huzzah!!!

• 86 Ian Toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:04 PM

70TWO- Re HBA- The turning point for me was watching his preparation/ pre match warm up at West Ham and contrasting it with the diligent Cabaye. You’ll remember the outstanding 2 goal scoring performance of Yohan. Hatem had to be summoned from the half way line by Carver to practice shooting and looked as if he just couldn’t be bothered. He has massive temperament problems and seems at times to be incapable of self motivation. He is a class act when in the mood and did win a free kick which Cabaye took superbly and scored in front of the toon fans. For me one of the highlights of the season. Honestly I will be glad to see the back of Saylor and HBA. It’s time for both to move on with a fresh challenge maybe what they both need.

• 87 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:08 PM

I think you might just get your wish there Ian Toon mate. Hatem needs to be away from Pards I think. And Saylor has been just ridiculous this season. But don’t forget we can only look to 1 or 2 signings so that might be difficult if Remy and De Jong both go. Oh and Cabaye has already left. Hmmmm. Something doesn’t add up here.

• 88 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:10 PM

NoNuts, NoNuts, we have NoNuts! NoNuts, NoNuts, rah, rah, rah! What do you think as a chant for the next match? Too American?

• 89 Ian Toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Geordie- Saylor has been ridiculous for seasons. It’s only because he is deemed one of us that he’s been around this long. He was once thought of by the media as heir apparent to John Terry’s England slot.

• 90 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:17 PM

lay off me lol

• 91 Ian Toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:18 PM

I recall that when we signed Cabaye we bought in earlyJune. We’ve got to hit the ground running- it makes no sense to alert others to our intentions. With so many changes( I remain optimistic) in prospect we will need to assemble a squad to participate in pre season tournament. Preparation is the name of the game.

• 92 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Wolfie mate don’t be upset. There are certain nefarious elements on here at times. I’m keeping an eye out for them. They will be dealt with harshly! Harrumph!

• 93 welshgeordie9 // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Good evening ladies

Anybody wants to come on my welsh train, but be warned it’s for only people who don’t moan about certain 2 individuals at the club

Come on board

Choo choo

• 94 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:23 PM

No Ian mate @90, no I say! Preparation is not the name of the game at Newcastle United! We take a different approach. We whine, we complain to the press, we frolic while others work hard in the summer! We oil the helicopter. We trot Pardew out to say a few meaningless phrases. We are the future of football. Beautiful.

• 95 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:23 PM

geordie

it will take more than a teenage manure troll to upset me mate

• 96 validator // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:29 PM

That’s the spirit Wolfshead don’t crumble stifff upper lip.

• 97 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:33 PM

val

if thats the best you got you need to go to more social media sites and pick up some tips

• 98 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:34 PM

So let’s take a look at the defense shall we? I know it’s just been reviewed very well but still:
    Krul A difficult year, some injuries, still young for a keeper though. Thin feet.
    Debuchy Has come on strong. Clearly is a decent player who took a while to bed in. Will probably leave.
    Willo Tall, willing, not overly gifted but works hard at his game. Have to take my hat off to him
    Colo Generally decent when the team looks organized. Lost a bit of pace and was never terrific in the air. Solid most games but probably will leave within a year or two. Best seasons behind him.
    Mbiwa: Very difficult season with huge ups and downs. Makes some terrible decisions at times but with a better team around him and some decent coaching might be a very good player.
    Santon A very difficult disappointing season. Does not look like a left back to me. Needs to be reinvented to continue to be worth keeping.
    Dummett Early days but he struggles with a weak side such as ours.
    Haidara Haven’t seen enough of him to judge properly.
    So in other words no changes coming on defense with Mike and Alan in charge.

• 99 welshgeordie9 // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Come on now ladies play nice

• 100 Ancientcoptic // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Anybody else here believe the dynamics of the squad we have is all wrong?

I know Graham Carr is great at picking out players, but what he does is pick out a good player that is value for money.

When you are constructing a side, it is not about picking up bargains here and there… I believe there needs to be a fluency/methodology in the the buying/assembling of a team.

Anita isn’t a box to box midfielder, and he lacks height.

Tiote, as good as he is, is more suited to a team set up to defend first, attack later.

Sissoko is a behemoth on the right wing, a complete athlete, but where is the philosophy of interlinking him with other players.

Gouffran is more of a left forward, than a left winger. In fact, I would say Gouffran is more so a striker, all in all.

The first thing Brendan Rodgers did when he went to Liverpool was get rid of certain players did not suit his style, and change the system.

Looking at our set up, there appears to be no ideology behind the system. The best we get is players slotted into positions to hopefully win their next game, without any future planning or ethos.

The current system is like some kind of frankenstein build… spare parts put together, with no real idea of how to bring it to life.

All I can currently see is the dwindling situation of attacking players squandered; replaced with defensive minded players that can do a shift.

We are turning into a horse & cart show.

• 101 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:38 PM

geordie

on santon you have a point jose moved him from midfield when he was at milan maybe moving him back might rejuvinate him

• 102 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:39 PM

I didn’t include Saylor because Ian Toon and I have already discussed him above.

• 103 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Aye wolfie mate. He just isn’t a left fullback. He plays as if he knows nothing about defense. Either that or we have coached the ability right out of him. It’s always difficult to know with our club.

• 104 Magpies4Life // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Belhanda is really good. Been on shortlist of the BBC African Player of the Year and would be a great addition to the club. That last sentence makes him almost certainly NOT to sign for us I’m afraid.

• 105 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:43 PM

geordie

i cant see your raylor post but did include scoring from free kicks? haha

• 106 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Very good post ancientcoptic@99. A lot to think about there mate. We have looked that way for quite some time now but we’ve also lost some very decent players and not replaced any of them properly. The loss of Ba and Cabaye has been crucial. We give no thought to what it will do to the team because the owner isn’t out to build a winning team in any way. Cisse staggers around looking completely lost as does Santon when he plays left back. Benny is a lost cause by the look of it. No coherence to the owner’s approach at all.

• 107 GeordieTwo // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Wolfie yes, there is Raylor as well mate. How to rate him after this long off? Impossible I would say. He may get back in the side since we’re only bringing in 1 or 2 this year. Sigh.

• 108 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:51 PM

geordie

raylors like willo hes not spectacular but he is competent and always puts a shift in plus a free kick specialist is worth his weight in gold mate

• 109 MacToon // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:55 PM

Ian Toon, you’ve admitted to not knowing me so stop pretending you do, you seem to have spent all your blogging life “pretending” though. Weird.
    You’ve now stated that you don’t know me personally but said about me that “your well known to the toon army as a snivelling fair weather wretch of a fan”. Oh man, “YOU’RE” an embarrassment. Seriously, seek help man.

Love to KNOW where I’m re-writing history especially about The Mag. You claimed something the same night that we had dialogue with Jensen and it contradicted your claims. You now admit you were wrong but I’m the one re-writing history! Weird.

My time on this blog was long before you and your alter egos appeared. When asked, Ed says about your multiple-names “I have already caught him doing this once and he said he’d never do it again.”.

I find you a bit creepy, I’d prefer if you refrained from engaging me but I guess you may well want the last word. Fill your boots.

• 110 oldbobaycliffe // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:56 PM

this could be the team for next season eliot,tavernier,dummet,williamson,good,tiote,abeid sissoko,anita cisse and campbell in pardews normal 442 plus of coarse the 2 players we have been promised am i worried about relegation you bet i am

• 111 Ancientcoptic // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Supposedly Wenger/Arsenal use Harvard analysts before they buy players, their whole system is built around buying intelligent players.

You only need to take a look at players like Arteta, Cazorla and Rosicky to see that coming through. Arsenal only sign players that have a footballing brain. (Although Walcott could be the exception)

Arsenal are not doing so great right now, but I think most of us would kill for a system similar to theirs.

• 112 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 7:59 PM

If that’s the case I might have to find myself another activity next season ;)

• 113 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Dreadful! Just plain dreadful :(

• 114 wolfshead@toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:08 PM

jesper

isnt there a tv station in denmark that televises knitting live? that would be more interesting than watching the toon haha

• 115 G // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Sorry I missed the boat on this chat, but earlier on the thread there was a lot of discussion about AP being a shout for the England job. Just to add my argument to this, when you think about the squad and tactics as well as the resources I think you could say he was perfect for the England gig. After all, we are the perennial underachievers at international level. There is also the added bonus that he wouldn’t be managing the Toon any longer.

• 116 jazzyp // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Micah Richards available for 4 mill. A bargain if he can stay injury free.
    Oldbob
    We are royally f@cked mate if that’s the team for next season

• 117 70TWO // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Ian Toon

I often refer to your little anecdote from the West Ham game, if only in reference to my own writing. I would like to think it was an individual misguided moment but unfortunately self deception and an appetite, do not make HBA an athletic supremo.

• 118 70TWO // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Ancientcoptic

“there appears to be no ideology”

you can say that again

“there appears to be no ideology”

• 119 welshgeordie9 // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Stand up if you love pardew

Pardew for England

There’s only one Alan pardew

• 120 70TWO // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Dedryck Boyata, Micah Richards, Joleon Lescott and Scott Sinclair available from Man C this summer. All for one?

• 121 Laurent Robert 32 // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Ibiza, no I’m not suggesting the defenders attack like forwards. What I’m saying is that Pardew is scapegoating flair players for not defending well, yet has no problem in defenders not being able to attack and doesn’t have a go at them.

In other words, because they are forward minded players, naturally they will not have much skill in defending, just like defenders when attacking. They shouldn’t therefore be scapegoated as they are because they can’t defend properly…. if you know what I mean.

Attackers – Can’t defend very well = made scapegoats
    Defender – Can’t attack (or defend) or very well = not scapegoated

They are in their position for a reason, to utilise them for their strengths. They shouldn’t necessarily be condemned for what they aren’t good at.

• 122 jazzyp // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:39 PM

70Two
    Would take Micah at 4 mill all day long, Whether he would want to come to nufc is another matter

• 123 Ancientcoptic // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Anybody here know much much Pardew makes per year, that includes his coaching staff?

Biesla at Bilbao, made 2.5 million Euros per year, and has been out of work since around 2010 – a manager that Guardiola called the best in the business.

• 124 Ancientcoptic // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Sorry it is “Bielsa,” after checking. Out of work since 2013. (2.5 million Euros per year is not crippling)

Bielsa “A fanatic of football videos that he adds to his collection, Bielsa on occasion checks pitch measurements by pacing them out before deciding on a particular formation. He allocates separate training times for different parts of his squad. Former Argentine national team captain Roberto Ayala and defender under Bielsa stated “Sometimes we wouldn’t see any of the strikers, because he’d have them training at a different time, and it was the same with the midfielders.”

He is known for watching and collecting numerous football videos to the point of obsession. He edits and analyzes each video for each individual player. He also utilizes statistical software and other technological tools to prepare for games. John Carlin, an English journalist, has stated that Bielsa “has the most cultured library of soccer in the world.”

“Pep Guardiola called him the “best manager in the world” in 2012.”

I know I am dreaming, btw. One is allowed to dream!

• 125 welshgeordie9 // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:51 PM

If Ashley had any sense he would tell pardew and the players after the final game no one is going on all holiday in fact they are are going to train every day until the first game of the new season

Harsh but fair

• 126 welshgeordie9 // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:52 PM

welshgeordie9
    April 8, 2014
    If Ashley had any sense he would tell pardew and the players after the final game no one is going on holidays in fact they are are going to train every day until the first game of the new season

Harsh but fair

• 127 welshgeordie9 // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:54 PM

To be honest they don’t derserve any time off

• 128 Big Pappa Cissé // Apr 8, 2014 at 8:57 PM

Cabaye looking dapper as ever :( .

• 129 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:14 PM

Wolfs…if there were should a channel I would probably rather watch that than the Toons as it is :)

• 130 toonarmydownsouth // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Cabaye with one simply fantastic through ball to Cavani shows everything that’s been missing since January
    None of our lot can pass the fusking ball!

• 131 Big Pappa Cissé // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Would you BA-leive it .

• 132 toonarmydownsouth // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Demba Ba just sent Chelsea to the CL semi finals

Sharp instinctive and predatory

Gutting watching ex toon stars (unreplaced ones) battling it out in a CL quarter final

• 133 Tayls // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:32 PM

What I’d give for Mourinho to be in charge of us.

• 134 jazzyp // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:34 PM

Tads
    The thing is Demba will probably be available come summer for a bargain fee.Doubt he will come back to this shambles or work under pardew again

• 135 toonarmydownsouth // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Jazzy
    Would love to see big Demba back at SJP mate, best CF we’ve had since super al
    So so many wanted him gone, never understood why
    Bought in to the picture painted of him by the club

• 136 mindshaft // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Bet Demba is glad he moved from Toon – they are the memories you want when you finish footy

• 137 Toon Tang // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Oh what it must feel like to be in a situation like that as a supporter of an ambitious club in the champions league eh

• 138 davis_toons // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Ba will never want to play out of position at Newcastle.

• 139 Toon Tang // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Forgotten what it feels like to properly celebrate a goal/result that actually means something.

• 140 Tayls // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Lads, you know we will never get that feeling the Chelsea supporters have right now? Not whilst the fat man owns us.

• 141 stuart no9 // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:45 PM

lets be honest , after watching those scenes at the bridge tonight , every newcastle fan must feel sick to the stomach to know that we have a team , an owner, and a manager and, some cretins on here that think getting to 10th in the league then going on holiday for the rest of the season is a good season. what we saw at chelsea , we could have if the club was run properly and managed properly . you just cant help being jealous of these great clubs.

• 142 theartfuldodger // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Very happy for Demba Ba…
    Dint notice cabaye much…perhaps the picture…

Relegation isnt something to be feared. Its to be accepted..

• 143 jazzyp // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Tads
    We showed no commitment to tie the guy down mate.Ba had scored 13 goals I think in half a season, It took Cisse all season to score the same amount.
    Ba-Remy upfront………..Mouthwatering !!

• 144 jimmysmith // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:46 PM

How good would this side be if it included Cabaye, Remy and Ba. All players we could have realistically had or kept, yet wouldn’t commit the money. Isn’t it looking ever increasingly like false economy.

• 145 Ian Toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Tads- Spot on about what we have been missing since January. We have absolutely nobody capable of threading a ball through like Cabaye did to Cavani. It was certainly reminiscent of watching much better football than in the last 3 months. What a humble but passionate guy Demba is let’s bring him back.

• 146 Mister Tuff // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:47 PM

I’v just had a vision for next season – we are in the quarter finals of a cup competition, minutes to go and we need a goal -we score and Percy Parsnip runs 50 yards from the technical area to issue last minute instructions to the celebrating players.
    Alright, alright it will never happen.

• 147 Big Pappa Cissé // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:48 PM

The sad thing is if we actually showed some ambition we could have had :

——Sissoko——–Tiote——–Cabaye——–

——–HBA———–Ba———–Remy——–

Even Pardew couldn’t get that wrong .

• 148 jimiley // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:48 PM

We deserve nowt because we support a regime which is hell bent on destroying the club. All the supporters know it but they are brain dead. They are so dead they cannot even protest anymore. Long live Alan and Big Mike.

• 149 Toon Tang // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:49 PM

BPC – he probs would have had all 6 playing LB at the same time mate

• 150 jazzyp // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Tuff
    Minutes to go and we need to score……..Enter “strolla” the mackem slayer

• 151 Mister Tuff // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:51 PM

stuart no9 unfortunately – it’s going to be a future of what might have been.

• 152 Big Pappa Cissé // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:51 PM

@ tang

You’re probably right m8 .

I wonder if Gouffran would have signed if he knew that he was going to be a second LB/LW ? .

• 153 davis_toons // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:52 PM

We cant even afford BA’s pay check. Let alone binging him back..

• 154 jazzyp // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Davis-toon
    Why would he want to come back and play in front of us all brain dead fans eh mate !!

• 155 davis_toons // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:56 PM

T.Krul

——Sissoko——–Tiote——–Cabaye——–

——–HBA———–Ba———–Remy——–

That’s the Way….

• 156 Toon Tang // Apr 8, 2014 at 9:58 PM

BPC, aye there’s a few signings duped into coming I bet, via the combined bullshit power of the chuckle brothers

• 157 jazzyp // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Ed’s next thread “Would Ba come back to the Toon”

• 158 jimiley // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:01 PM

After two years without signing a player, we are supposed to have 20 million to spend this summer. We sold Cabaye for 20 million. Absolute joke. This club is cursed. We have the only billionaire (at last count worth 3 billion, thats three thousand milliom !!!) who spends nowt and buys freebies and loanees. Cursed is what we are.

• 159 Tayls // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:01 PM

It’s a bit of a catch 22. We as a city love our football and love our team so most of us can’t handle not going to the games even if we know it will be the dull brand of Pardew football.

Then again you’re right, the fat man will not let go as long as he is raking it from us turning up, regardless of whether we are happy.

What do we do? Go support Gateshead until he leaves? Unfortunately the damage a boycott leaves us fighting relegation or worse. I can’t not support the toon, unfortunately I have to stay brain dead.

• 160 stuart no9 // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:01 PM

jazzy–@ 153 —— totally agree with you there .

• 161 toonarmydownsouth // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Ian Toon
    The blokes vision is phenomenal, he can pick a pass from nothing and has a truly fantastic range of passing
    I’ve noticed since he’s left we have not one single player who can play a diagonal ball to switch flanks, not one!!!

Can you imagine if we’d showed an ounce of ambition and gave Ba a proper contract and showed Cabs we actually wanted to progress?
    Remy and Ba wouldn’t be far off notching Suarez and Sturridge figures with Cabaye sat behind them
    Instead were left with Can’t score won’t score Cisse who seems to be immune to any criticism because “we don’t create for him” and the poor mans Cabaye in HBA, who is responsible for creating but seems void of criticism because apparently he can’t be expected to create chances in his own (kind of the job of a #10 but um ok)!

• 162 Mister Tuff // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM

jazzy- you say that in jest – but in similar circumstances Percy would put Strolla on – tell him to go upfield and hold the ball up – the exact opposite of Mourinho. Instant decision on tactics and deployed immediately.

• 163 jazzyp // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM

Stuartno9
    Well at least we have agreed on something tonight mate
    Tayls
    Add me to the zombie army as well please

• 164 davis_toons // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM

Next season is the season to start holding on to players that could play well for us and form a proper team.

Next season is the season to show some ambition that the club can have a vision have a goal.

No longer a season to sell good players.

The club should have got just enough to keep those better players.

Mike you got to show us why you bought the club in the first place to show us the WOW factor….

Where is it now? ….Starting from Next Season..

• 165 Big Pappa Cissé // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:05 PM

I imagine Pardew would scoff at :

——–Bale——–Benzema——–Ronaldo——–

Far to attacking :) .

• 166 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM

I am trying to imagine them defending right now ;)

• 167 toon22 // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Didnt AP sit Tevez and Macherano on the bench at West Ham,so the likes of Carlton Cole and the like could pretend to be world class.

• 168 Oldgit1 // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM

@ Oldbob you forgot to include s.taylor, r.taylor now that’s he is on the mend plus Shola who I know is your favorite player, I’m not convinced he will leave, plus btw who is going to buy Oberton, and the other players we are rumoured to be selling. It’s going to be an interesting summer. 2 new players and 3 loanees, that seems to be the pattern from now on.

• 169 jimmysmith // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Hardly a coincidence either that without a midfield that can push forward, release attacking players then support them and also chime in with goals, or a forward line that can find the net, we are now shipping a shed load at the back. Hardly a perfect storm either, injuries are to be expected. Selling Cabaye mid season without a replacement was utter nonsense.

• 170 Oldgit1 // Apr 8, 2014 at 10:38 PM

@ jimiley we didn’t buy a player for one year not two. But do agree with your comment. It’s only us that could end up with a really rich owner who is tight with his money. He must really hate us, what happened to the nice man that bought fans a drink in Biggs market. Those were the days before some idiots threatened his family.

• 171 Ian Toon // Apr 8, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Tads- Cabaye and a racking pass out to the overlapping Debuchy. You only miss it when it’s gone. I have had many a disagreement with fans who until recently maintained that Anita worked a good deal harder than Cabaye and could do an equally good job in central midfield. Tiote misses Cabaye massively because he could play the short pass to Cabaye and know that we could then shift the attacking emphasis and retain possession. Tiote has given the ball away so much since Yohan’s departure. Mind I thought Tiote was one of our better players on Saturday. Anita has been the major reason why we’ve been so poor at creating opportunities because he simply can’t pick a pass. He’s not prepared to stretch himself and mix his game up and is very limited in a creative sense. He probably needs to still settle into the side with our better players returning.

We will not miss HBA because he lacks the vision of Cabaye and certainly is not a team player. This is always emphasised when you watch the CL Premier sides who’s better players work their socks off.

On ambition or rather our lack of it I agree. If we show a lack of ambition then we have a limited time span when players will join and thereafter want to stay. Pardew is not a top draw manager but he plays a bad hand well. I know for a fact because he has said to away fans previously that he wanted to bring in players to cover obvious areas of weakness in the squad. It’s not rocket science – he wanted Tomkins who is better than Saylor and Williamson and younger- and I did watch the Liverpool game- he had little option but to handle the ball-LOL. He also wanted ST cover which has been our major weakness with Remy injured and Cabaye gone. It’s not a good idea to bring Armstrong into a struggling side and risk a loss of confidence. The time will be when Remy returns and to pair them up. I certainly trust Shola will not be offered a new short term contract. I am rambling so I’ll call it a night .

• 172 lesh // Apr 8, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Completely off thread but aboropos our current ownership, my wife ordered some gear on-line from Sports Direct and it duky arrived with a free gift – a Sports Direct MUG! 8 – |

• 173 lesh // Apr 8, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Let’s try again with the emotion…. 8-|

• 174 lesh // Apr 8, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Typical, the 8 – | was meant to be rolling eyes. Even that didn’t want to be on the same post as SD!

previous post: Newcastle Fans Split On Lee Charnley Appointment