Newcastle After Top 18 Year-Old English Midifelder

Bamidele Jermaine Alli, better known as Delle Alli, is an 18 year-old English midfielder who plays currently for Milton Keynes Dons, and the Sunday Sun are reporting today that Newcastle are interested bringing the youngster to Tyneside in the summer.

delle ali  -1

Delle Alli – 18 year-old English midfielder

The midfielder made his debut for his home town club as a 16 year-old back in November of 2012, in a 0–0 draw with Cambridge City in the FA Cup,

Since then the 6’2″ attacking midfielder has played a total of 52 times for his club with 8 goals and 4 assists, and he has played 9 times for the England U17 side and twice for the England U18 side.

Alli only  turned 18 earlier this month, and the right footed player would be one for the future, and likely go straight into the Development squad.

And this again shows that Newcastle are after some home-based players this summer, and we could also see a number of Frenchmen  leave the club in the summer.

They could include Gabby Obertan, Sylvain Marveaux, Ben Arfa and of course Loic Remy will also be moving on.

Newcastle have also been linked with other Englishmen in the summer including Arsenal’s Carl Daniel Jenkinson, Blackpool’s Tom, Ince and Manchester United’s Wilfried Zaha and Danny Welbeck.

What do you think?

• toonking

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:21 PM

took KK
    “There’s a mixture of everything going on at Newcastle, an unfit squad lacking quality, Pardew and his strange boring tactics, fans expecting too much from a team not strong enough and of course our main problem MA with no ambition other than line his pockets and advertise SD.
    even SJP looks like a SD advert.
    All a bit of a mess really.”

that’s just how i see it mate.
    if everyone would balance things out then the blog would probably not have this arguing that has happened recent weeks.

we could still have one who is the actual bateria itself, which i would have as mike ashley, the rest of the club can themselves be the part of the body that is getting attacked and spreading it out so thats pardew, coaches, players, fans and fitness physio, finally comes the cure of this disease and with me it would be that ashley either sells the club or spends lots of money this summer on quality.

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:22 PM

It’s good to see us linked to so much potential talent but…………………..!

I stand by what I’ve said in the past that i would not entrust the development of any young players to the likes of Pardew, Carver and Stone.

Before we look at what players we may or may not bring into the club we need to prioritise looking at the men who will be charged with coaching and improving them and the three named above are simply not up to the task imo

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Was hoping it would be Will Hughes

• TurkishFan101

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:22 PM

TADS

I had written a 2 paragraph post apologising to fans for me wrong doings due to me getting stressed and angry.

If you want to twist more stuff, don’t do it over the internet, I guarantee you wont be doing it when you see me face to face you plum.

It is just so funny, ever since today, you have been sparking and been so eager for this argument/fight and you got it.

Well done, you want me to buy you whole of McDonalds to calm your metabolism down you obese child?

How many happy meals you want?

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:24 PM

TurkishFan101

Calling people obese and asking “How many happy meals you want?” will not endear you to anyone, keep the insults out and maybe people will engage you in a debate

• Transfer Sage

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:24 PM

jack

Got an step-uncle (if that’s even a thing) whos grandson plays for the toon under 10 age group but who’s 8 ear old brother plays for the mackems.

The cub are desperate for the 8yr old to come to the toon and have offered to taxi him and family to every training session and game and even took him to a private coaching session with beardsley.

Think they do some great work with the kids, but like you say the senior management haven’t a clue how to get them into the senior level.

• Transfer Sage

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:25 PM

turkish

• jazzyp

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Jb-Ts
    There is no way a boycott of 50,000 Fans could be organised and imo will never happen. Organising a boycott on here would be hard enough never mind Sjp.
    There will always be fans of a different opinion and have different views to that of your good selves whether that be right or wrong.
    we all see the club and want the best for the club,Yet the objective would hopefully be the same

• TurkishFan101

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Transfer Sage

“Did you really say newcastle was north west? I thought you said you had lived/studied in lancashire the others day. surely you would know that.”

I never ever ever said this mate. I currently study at North West of england at Lancaster which I have stated numerous times.

He is being a troll, he was anxious to get this rant going and he has, if you check previous two blog posts and scroll down you will see he is very desperate for attention and is the clown of the blog.

You can even go through every post I have made previously.

Just a very desperate kid, as other bloggers.

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:27 PM

JB
    It’s not just Pardew Carver and Stone mate
    The academy coaches are failing massively as well
    The U21 team has just finished second bottom and were woeful

It’s bad from top to bottom

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Transfer Sage

From what I’ve seen of the kids i think we are in good shape as last week’s win proves as we played some very nice stuff. I would love nothing more than for us to be able produce top class youngsters through our academy and if they are local lads then all the better but if the manager cannot motivate or work with full internationals then he’s simply not the right man to take our best youngsters and take them forward to reach their true potential.

I do not want to see a host of talented kids being wasted on a man who is still playing football like it’s 1984

• 70TWO

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Any one else seeing the similarity between Pardew and Mourhinos tactics? Just a shame they are worlds apart in the quality of application.

• TurkishFan101

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:29 PM

JackButler /

Mate rather then looking on one side of it, look at what he has said about me first before pulling the bandwagon and looking at my name just cause its got “turkish” in it.

He started the un-needed insults, lies and assumptions about me. I just hit him back with it, am I not allowed mate?

• wolfshead@toon

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:29 PM

@1

bacteria haha

• jazzyp

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Tads
    I always knew you were a Tw@t but a Fat turd is a bit much lol…….Only joking mate

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:33 PM

tads

The problem with any academy is that so few players will ever make to step up to first team regulars and it take years and years for anything to happen and for the fans to see the benefits of that labour. I don’t know everything about our academy but we do have some very promising players there, players that may not be to far away and it’s those players that i would entrust to Pardew.

All managers have an influence on the youth set up, with a lot being heavily involved and so if the standard of coaching trickles down from the top it’s little wonder the majority could be struggling

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Turkish
    Think you’ll find several pulled you up on you saying were in the north west
    You won’t see me face to face, you don’t go to games…..ever and I’m not renewing my membership
    People in life will always come across someone like yourself, someone who will use verbal and physical threats to force people to see a situation there way, when they fail, they will lie, then they will go back to verbal and physical threats
    Your transparent, your full of the brown stuff and you don’t know the first thing about supporting this fine club

Oh and 2 happy meals, chicken nugget ones, with a coke, much obliged

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:35 PM

*players that may not be to far away and it’s those players that i would NOT entrust to Pardew*

Proof reader needed, please apply to Jack Butler c/o Ed Harrison at NUFC Blog

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:37 PM

JB
    That’s because we launch them straight up to the senior squad with no loan moves, that’s why we need someone to actually oversee the development of the club
    For me we can’t pin the lack of players coming through on Pardew, it’s something we’ve always failed with

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:37 PM

jazzy
    Oh aye huge one mate

• TurkishFan101

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:39 PM

TADS

“I don’t care about your stress, maybe you should concentrate on your studies if your struggling rather than calling fans idiots and other insults for support the team in the manner they choose”

————————————

AGAIN, this has got nothing to do with other fellow toon fans.

I will say this one final time, I apologised that day immediately to everyone that I offended, abused or insulted and we moved on.

You trying to get other fellow toon fans involved is doing you no favours at all, just shows how weak you are mentally bringing up something in the past.

You was eager to wind me up and abuse me so I got involved and abused and insulted you back for also making stuff about me and saying stuff which I apparently posted when I did not.

You cannot fight your own battles, you will struggle very harshly in life.

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:41 PM

tads

I’m not pinning it on Pardew as the man is to blame for enough as it is without adding to that list, what I am saying is that players like Campbell, Haidara, Dummett, Bigirimana, Vu?ki?, Good, etc etc etc I would not entrust them to Pardew as I don’t think he’s capable of taking them forward

• theartfuldodger

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:43 PM

What about Mr. Negative mourinho now..Relies on errors…buys players with individual brilliance who can score solo goals..

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Not getting anyone involved
    Your a disgrace for blaming the plight of the club on the 52,000 that full SJP
    I’m not talking about a couple of posters on a blog and i certainly don’t need anyone to back me up

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:44 PM

JB
    Probably not your right there

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Liverpool desperately missing having Henderson in midfield today

• TurkishFan101

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:46 PM

TADS

“But the way you talk about the fan base of this club is disgusting, it’s unprovoked, so i have no problem returning the favour”

Carry on you troll, you would be perfect making the next hitler.

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:46 PM

theartfuldodger

What Jose is doing is very boring to watch but it’s working as they are currently winning at Europe’s in form team and and have another massive opportunity this coming week, it may not be great watching but it is effective

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:48 PM

JB
    It’s only great for there fans, it’s bloody boring for neutrals!!

• jazzyp

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Anyone who thinks we have a cracking crop of young talent coming through below the 1st team is truly baffling me.
    The great ginger ninger is hardly getting any game time at St Mirren and for me I just don’t see that much talent coming through the ranks as some people suggest

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Would anyone take Malky Mackay as manager in the summer???

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:49 PM

tads

It’s almost anti-football mate 🙁 I wouldn’t really like to see it here but it is effective

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:50 PM

JB
    Mackay would be a decent shout, would take a couple of season to see a full effect though imo

• jazzyp

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Demba’s done the Biz again today eh JB !!

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:51 PM

jazzyp

I don’t think we have any world beaters coming through, but we do have a handful with a lot of potential

• 70TWO

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:52 PM

JackButler

The game is not just about scoring! As a neutral I am fairly amazed /curious to see if they can get a result.

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Turkish
    Hitler?
    Lol who’s the one dictating to thousands the course of action they should be taking?
    Oh aye…..you
    And aye insulting fans, remember, deluded idiots, deserve everything they get, and a fair few nastier insults just because they still want to turn up and support the team

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:53 PM

It’s amazing how just sitting back can make Liverpool so disjointed there look awful!

• JackButler

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:53 PM

tads

He has history of working with a tyranical owner who’s out of touch with how the game works, plays decent football, had the players playing for him, is a good tactician and would have Carr providing the players for him and would be a far more realistic appointment than someone like Moyes or some of the other names that are being thrown around

• theartfuldodger

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Arent Pardew and Mourinho similar in styles…atleast watching chelsea now…Morinho has players who can score solo goals..Chelsea players are much more committed …

1 2 3 8