The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Debuchy, Remy And Sissoko All Start At Arsenal

6:50 pm, Monday, April 28th, 2014 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 441 Comments

arsenal-fc-crest1nufc emblem

Mathieu Debuchy, Loic Remy and Moussa Sissoko all start the game tonight against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, and that’s the first time all three have started a game for over two months.

Newcastle (4-4-1-1): Tim Krul; Mathieu Debuchy, Mike Williamson, Fabricio Coloccini (c), Paul Dummett; Dan Gosling, Vurnon Anita, Cheick Tiote, Yoan Gouffran; Moussa Sissoko; Loic Remy
Substitutes: Rob Elliot, Massadio Haidara, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Gabriel Obertan, Adam Armstrong, Shola Ameobi

Referee: Neil Swarbrick (Lancashire)

Gabby Obertan is on the bench for the first time in a long time, and 17 year-old Adam Armstrong is also a substitute.

It looks like Newcastle will start in a 4-4-1-1 formation and Moussa Sissoko will play in the withdrawn striker role with Loic Remy up front, and Shola Ameobi is on the bench, after scoring his first Premier League goal of the season last time out against Swansea.

The Arsenal side is a strong one with Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil, Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud all starting, and a reported Newcastle target this summer, Carl Jenkinson, is on the bench:

Arsenal (4-2-3-1): Wojciech Szczesny; Bacary Sagna, Per Mertesacker, Laurent Koscielny, Nacho Monreal; Mikel Arteta, Aaron Ramsey; Mesut Ozil, Santi Cazorla, Lukas Podolski; Olivier Giroud
Substitutes: Lukasz Fabianski, Carl Jenkinson, Thomas Vermaelen, Kim Kallstrom, Mathieu Flamini, Tomas Rosicky, Yaya Sanogo

Alan Pardew is back on the touchline today for the first time since March 1st, after serving his seven match ban,  and this is what Arsene Wenger had to say about that:

“He will try to control himself much more.” “You feel frustrated when you are not close to your team physically because you are used to it and you feel you still have a level of intervention. Maybe it is purely subjective, but it exists in your mind.”

“It is a job where you are under huge pressure, and at the Emirates we had no incidents because the distance between the two managers is big.”

“Sometimes you get upset because you hear what the other manager is saying and you go ‘what is he doing? Why is he talking to the referee and the fourth official?’ At Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, you basically are very close.”

In our poll for the game, 89% think Newcastle will lose the game, and if that happens it will be six PL defeats in a row for the very first time, and Newcastle really need to get something out of this game.

Howay The Lads!!

Tags: Match Preview · Newcastle News · Premier League

441 responses so far ↓

• 1 toonarmydownsouth // Apr 28, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Santon injured?

• 2 MacToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Hope the two days of hard training pays off tonight.

• 3 Transfer Sage // Apr 28, 2014 at 6:55 PM

what’s the obsession with dan gosling of late?

• 4 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Santon

Out for the season with Hamstring

• 5 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Good evening Mactoon

Iv had a few conversations with Durham Land Registry official’s this month and last..

Told to.feel free to keep checking for an update on the Land lease sale at strawberry place ..

Now the Lady I usually speak with will give info, but under the rules she cannot give info on any particular subject’s finer points unless I mention it first ,, She can then give the answer to the questioner’s queries and finer points, freely, and does .

Today’s info was going over old ground with what I have already posted on here ..this info was gleaned at around 1630: today

NO sale as yet
    No transference as to date
    no searches .

They mentioned that Newcastle United Holdings could be selling the under lease thus retaining the head lease..I should have asked for the exact answer on that . they mentioned the head lease, and also the under lease was brought into the conversation by them. I think , now , she wanted me to ask the question…it passed me by during the conversation..she would have had to tell me under the rules . If you mention it first they can go right into it .( The under lease can be sold thus Ashley retains the head lease ..) I would not put it past him.

Here’s the most important thing about today’s info from said establishment …and it might be something to go on , shot in the dark by me really.

If you get in touch with them quote this reference..Freehold is TY51078..no applications since 2011

Leasehold TY344775 (no applications since 2006) that is the ref for the leasehold that Newcastle United holdings are selling off

But ! but ! there is a separate Issue that might save the day here .

.I asked if there was any other issue in any form that could stop any prospective buyer obtaining planning permission for future development (I mentioned public amenity at this juncture ).

I was then told of a little square block of land right in the middle of this land that’s up for sale, not ! owned by Nexus or Newcastle United holdings .

No reference was made by DLR that it could block any future build mind ,but as I’v said if you broach the subject, under the rules of Land Reg, they have to tell you .

They told me that this block of land was right in the middle of the land that’s up for sale and not owned by either one of them

The magic reference number of this little block of land ..not! owned by Nexus, and not owned by Newcastle United Holdings is ND13389.

Its slap bang in the middle of the proposed development site ..

One more point ..Here’s an exiting bit of info ..I broached the subject of the road that runs past the Gallowgate. I was told that there is no owner noted for it ! ..I asked if it was council land ..she said no.

I am now thinking that the road is common land and belong’s to the people of Newcastle. I should have probed that subject more, in hindsight, and she would have had to tell me …

Going on my own intuition, and keep in mind I’v been told by an official at DLR that the council does not have its name on that road ..I deduce that it is common land.

Anyway a few pointers and food for thought.

• 6 toonarmydownsouth // Apr 28, 2014 at 6:57 PM

MacToon
    Seriously? 2 days? Fuskin hell why the hell did they need extra time off?

• 7 Spoof // Apr 28, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Why are we still persevering with Colo, he is almost certain to leave and is clearly past his best, why not allow Mbiwa to get more game time, unless he is also on his way out ?

• 8 TorqToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Sage – he has been one of our best performers in the past few games.

Which highlights the huge lack of quality we have, and have shown of late.

Decent side though and will be behind the lads no matter what. I didn’t choose to be a toon fan, the toon chose me.

• 9 Ciaran // Apr 28, 2014 at 6:59 PM

*Slow sarcastic clap* Well done…

• 10 Transfer Sage // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM

torq

Good to see you back. I honestly don’t see it from gosling. I think he has a lot of work in him but not quality.

Hoping we win of course, just think we will be overran in the middle and have little quality to get service into remy.

• 11 TorqToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Spoof – completely agree.

I’d have Mbiwa in for colo all day long. He won’t leave in the summer but colo is sure too, so give the lad some playing time!

• 12 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Online

Can you simplify? The positives if there are any.

• 13 toonarmydownsouth // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:01 PM

HD
    Ah right cheers mate, oh and glad you were wrong about Shola

• 14 TorqToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Sage – thanks mu friend. And nice to see some of the old faces.

And I agree on gosling. Another who was hyped to the max, yet failed to show anything of substance. Whether that be his fault, pardew fault or whatever, he is simply a middle of the range player and nothing more.

The new faces in the summer will change this club and the way we play.

• 15 Ciaran // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Easily a 3-0 defeat at the very least. Will be completely bossed in midfield and our dire lack of pace at the back will be exposed. There isn’t a single player on the pitch for us who can cause Arsenal any significant problems, even Remy will be easily marshalled by Arsenal’s ever-present centre halves so once more we’re utterly toothless.

Not negative spin, simply statements of fact.

• 16 catchy in norway // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:02 PM

hoping , preying for a good old hamering , 5 or 6 – 0 would be nice

• 17 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:02 PM

welshgeordie9
    April 28, 2014
    Well then guys I’m going for a 3-0 win to the toon 2 for remy and 1 for Anita I can feel it in the air and I can feel it in my bones

I can feel it there’s something in the air tonight

Come on the toon

• 18 santonthenewmaldini // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Sissoko is a right winger !!Thats the best he has played for us he does not have the close control for the centre always looks lost until he goes on the wing

• 19 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Dr Sir,

How are you?

• 20 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:03 PM

I maybe welsh but I have got black and white blood

• 21 Ciaran // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Ho-ho some more ITK info hot of the press. Get it while it’s ludicrous ;)

• 22 Transfer Sage // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:04 PM

torq

Still get many rumours? I get nothing anymore, my friend left the club for a nice job in the UAE so i’m done with any snippets of gossip.

• 23 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:04 PM

I can feel it something’s in the air tonight

• 24 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM

every newcastle player on loan are playn good… clearly shows PARDEW IS A TW@T…. ALL HE KNOWS TO DESTROY A TALENT

• 25 Ketsbaia9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Haha, he starts Gosling and has Obertan on the bench but doesn’t play Ben Arfa or Marveaux. Pardew is crazy.

• 26 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Perhaps I should call myself a Geordie Jack

• 27 validator // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Online guy leave the town and Country planning to the professionals.

• 28 TorqToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Sage – no, nothing mate. Just giving my opinion on what I think needs to happen.

No point in saying otherwise really. Gonna be a tough tough game and if arsenal keep in their recent stride, we could be on the end of a hammering and that could be pardew’s last chance gone.

• 29 MacToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Cheers Online, I’ve sent info to board members.

• 30 Ketsbaia9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Pardew doesn’t like flair players. Tony Pulis got stick for playing the long ball all the time but Pardew is even worse. Gouffran shouldn’t be in the team. He’s been poor recently. We have no flair players in the team apart from Remy. Marveaux and Ben Arfa must have been banging Pardew’s wife in a tag team.

• 31 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:08 PM

So Marv is keeping Benny company at Benton?

…what a sport ;) lol

• 32 Transfer Sage // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:09 PM

torq

I have no idea where we are going at all with this regime, just can’t see progress.

I have no idea if pardew will stay or go, there is no plan at the club it seems so difficult to see what will really happen with pardew.

• 33 Ketsbaia9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Wouldn’t be surprised if Pardew appointed George Burley as his assistant in order to bang half of the players wives.

• 34 guvnor // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Pardews prowling the touchline tonight, so it’s a 5-1 victory to Newcastle United.

• 35 Spoof // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Torq

I’m not too sure that Mbiwa will stay, Williamson is average at best and Colo is now very poor but still Pardew rates both of them above Mbiwa, to me that doesn’t look to good for the lad, I don’t feel that he is been given a fair chance, granted he has made some right howlers but I feel that is still due to him underestimating the speed that the game is played here and the only way to rid himself of that is to play more games, meaningless end of season games would be ideal for him, although I am not a Pardew basher like many on here, I do feel that Pardew’s handling of Mbiwa has been very poor, over the last few games even with the howlers I still feel that we would have conceded less with him in rather than Colo

• 36 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:11 PM

I’m looking forward to tonight’s game loads of goals and a sending off plus two managers going head to head so to speak

• 37 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I’m fancying a good 5-0 trouncing by them lot. Some typical Pardwhovian play from us. Scrambly bits, poor free kicks and corners, lots of excuses after the game. Beautiful.

• 38 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Is anybody else looking forward to our scrambly bits?

• 39 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I can feel it in the welsh water it’s going to be a good night

• 40 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Himanshu

Land that does not belong to Ashley, and does not belong to Nexus… it might be something that stops the sale of land lease by Ashley., which could be a detrimental exercise as regards ground expansion in the future.
    Does that explain it. ?

• 41 GEORDIE69 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:13 PM

If Shola comes of the bench instead of Armstrong, I will turn the match off! I see OASISRACING got another 8-1 winner backed in from 12-1 again today on twitter! What a legend.

• 42 Big Pappa Cissé // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Our two most technically gifted players in Benny & Marv both fit but not even on the bench .

Alan Pardew ladies and gentlemen .

• 43 guvnor // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Welshie glad you’re optimistic about tonight.

• 44 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:16 PM

REMY HATRIK MEOW

• 45 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Geordie…do like me instead and do something constructive with your time!

…it will safe you the trouble and aggravation ;)

• 46 toonarmydownsouth // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Jesper
    Not sure about that, has anyone actually seen Marv recently?
    Reckon he’s buried at Benton

• 47 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:17 PM

I’m just having my pre-game nipple massage by Mike’s former employee lads and thought I would toss out a few questions:
    1. If the one pronged attack goes wrong should we build a defensive perimeter with barbed wire and land mines?
    2. With Shola’s blazing piece and our clever free kicks to Willo will Arsenal be able to play or will they be on the ground laughing and peeing themselves?
    3. Should we go into their half of the pitch in the first half or save it as a surprise for the second?
    All answers wecome.

• 48 guvnor // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Online you alarmist doesn’t the fact that there’s a main road separating the Stadium from the land deter you from talking rubbish?

• 49 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Online guy

A bit

• 50 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Are you in the tub playing with your magic snorkel again welshie mate? Feeling it in the water is very naughty of you. Harrumph!

• 51 toonarmydownsouth // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Well can’t see it myself but here’s hoping for a great performance and an away win in London
    Failing that here’s hoping for a narrow defeat and not an absolute tonking!!!
    Check in with you all later, gotta a match tonight enjoy lads n lasses

• 52 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:19 PM

That should read Shola’s blazing pace although his girlfriends also insist he has a blazing piece apparently.

• 53 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Is anybody else on here worried about Krul’s skinny feet? It might be wor downfall lads.

• 54 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:21 PM

GT…to quote Yoda:

“…”Around the survivors a perimeter create”…well in this case the defense ;) lol

• 55 Spoof // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Online

so if the plot of land which does not belong to either of the 2 parties could prevent a sale, then can we assume that it will almost certainly prevent any ground expansion in the future, if that is the case is there really any point in us fans having any interest in what happens to the land as it is unlikely to ever affect the club, all in all this is not good from the clubs developement point of view, in fact it’s very bad news really, but thank you for your work and letting us know, what a shame !

• 56 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Tads…enjoy your game :)

…you are probably right about Marv!

• 57 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Are we all looking forward to this one then?

Im currently sat in my smoking jacket preparing myself. Im just hoping we score a goal. I don’t even mind getting beat as long as we actually try and score just one miniscule goal. Even just a pea roller or a goal line scramble

• 58 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:24 PM

I am going to enjoy my buttermilk”koldskål” soon ;) Harrumph!

• 59 NEoffers.co.uk // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Finally BUBBLE FOOTBALL has arrived in the North East ! Only £15pp !!

Give your 5-A-Side SOME BALLS !

• 60 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Jesper mate, not watching the game is nearly as bad as watching the game. Shame on you. This may have to go on your Permanent Record.

• 61 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Ashley and Pardew have formed a cold hearted dictatorship. An illogical team intent on torture.

• 62 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:27 PM

With coloshitty in the mix defeat is certain. Only question is how bad will it it be

• 63 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Got this one sewn up – 3-0 NUFC, Dummet hat-trick. If we run in to trouble, we’ve got our special weapon on the bench, the heartthrob Obertan.

• 64 Ketsbaia9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:28 PM

That Dummett’s shocking. We’re missing Santon big time.

• 65 Ketsbaia9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:29 PM

If we replaced Williamson, Dummett, Gosling and Gouffran with Mbiwa, Ben Arfa, Marveaux and Santon, It’d be a very strong team.

• 66 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:29 PM

If we can somehow force them into playing a lot of scrambly bits I firmly believe we can hold them to 3 or 4 goals. If they manage to get their wing play going early it could get quite ugly. They have a number of players doing well recently.

• 67 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Validator ..I am. and what’s it to you anyway ..?

Mactoon apologies if you already knew a lot of that .. I suspect you do ..but that land in the middle of the leasehold land is not something that belongs to either party ..I would have had to mention the name of the owner myself for the official to go into detail..they really stick to the rules and you only have to mention the slightest clue to the lady I get on yapping with, for her to go right into things . I suspect they are obliged once you mention an operative word. Great folks to deal with mind. she tried to help me today ..I reckon she’s a Newcastle Fan. She told me about that land smack in the middle of the plan , (She volunteered that info !) that neither Mikey or nexus own (or have say so over). She would not mention details of the owner unless I mentioned the name first .. that’s the understanding I have now after a few sessions with them/her.

• 68 guvnor // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:32 PM

If we can score 5 goals and they manage 1goal, then we can win 5-1, there’s something to be said for that mathematics.

• 69 Mister Tuff // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Torq Toon – interesting stuff -who are the players we are getting in the summer.

• 70 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:32 PM

I can see clearly now that we can get 3 points
    With shola ameobi now out of the way

Ha ha ha

• 71 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:33 PM

GT…then I am going to have a “long record” cause I haven’t been watching this c*#& since early Feb ;)

• 72 Spoof // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:36 PM

jesper, you should watch the match tonight, if we have to suffer then why the hell don’t you lol.

• 73 toonarmydownsouth // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:36 PM

No idea why but I’ve actually gone through with setting the game on Sky Plus?
    Hopefully Mike’s Iron Curtain is right and i get to see Obertans impressive cranium celebrating in all it’s high def glory

• 74 anthc // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Hope I’m wrong but expecting a 3/4-1 drubbing tonight and I feel I’m being optimistic we’ll score!
    I think mbiwa will come good if given a chance. He looks too casual sometimes but I think its just the way he plays. Alongside a tall centreback he can pick up the pieces with his pace.
    I would however, let pardew go if a decent bid came in!

• 75 TorqToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Tuff – I’ve no idea I’m afraid my friend. Could be anybody. :-)

• 76 Ciaran // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Yet he is certain that the players we will sign (if any) will change the way we play in the summer.

And people wonder why I don’t listen to this guy?

• 77 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Spoof…that would just be cruel ;) lol

…I am not a masochist mate!

• 78 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:40 PM

…or nobody ;)

• 79 MacToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:40 PM

I’m sure many of the details will be discussed this week OG, whether or not there’s anything to be done, who knows.
    Curious of course to know who owns that plot of land, SJH? FFS? Maybe that could be the plot that the Trust should buy ;-)

• 80 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:40 PM

3 points for the toon
    3 points for the toon
    3 points for the toon

I can still feel it

• 81 Ciaran // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Jesper

Behave ya rascal ;)

• 82 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Yes you’re Permanent Record is looking quite long jesper mate. I’m on page 73 now. Ibiza has given me a lot of interesting information as well. Hmmmm. A lot to go through here. :shock:

• 83 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:42 PM

I’m so excited I’ve never been this excited before

COME ON THE TOON

• 84 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Ruddy… :D

…I promise to check back later or early tomorrow then you can all tell me what a delight this game was! lol

• 85 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Stop feeling it welshie mate. You’ll wear it out!

• 86 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:44 PM

GT…you should see Ibiza’s then!

…why do you think he is living in exile mate?

• 87 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:44 PM

GeordieTwo

It’s not my fault I haven’t taken my tablets today, I might wait till after the match

• 88 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Spoof son

IT might well stop a block of Fo*king flats going up eh ? but not ground expansion .as it would not transgress onto the area that is relevant .why is it when someone tries to do a bit of digging for any news that might effect the club that some wiseguy ars8hole like you has to have a dig? ..now see what iv done ..Iv stooped down to your level of well..I’Ll say mental capacity ..I have had to address you in words that you will almost understand you tit

• 89 Ciaran // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Jesper

I won’t be on later on or tomorrow, I’m only here to give a few cheap digs and then I’m off again. Got to keep these ITKs honest ;)

• 90 Spoof // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:45 PM

MacToon

the way I see it is that unless the 3rd party is prepared to sell then this land is pretty much wasted, even if the club keep what they already have they still can’t do anything with it.

• 91 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Torq, good evening mate, hows life? Havent seen you on here for a while!! I hope you are well.

• 92 guvnor // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:46 PM

Online is a pure fantasist!

• 93 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Not long now for kick off

Oh I can’t wait

• 94 jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Ruddy…who’s the rascal now mate? ;) lol

• 95 Ciaran // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:48 PM

“One thing we must be tonight is brave and have a clear gameplan on how we’re going to win…we’ve got the players to do it tonight…but before the end of the season we need to win one…”

Shut up Alan.

• 96 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:49 PM

I’ve got visions of scrambly bits dancing in me heed! Ooooooh!

• 97 Spoof // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Online, you have got me totally wrong m8, I wasn’t trying to be clever, I am genuinely trying to find out what can happen, it just appears as if this is prehaps not good news, and I was genuine when I thanked you for your work, that was not sarcasm, I really did mean it genuinely.

• 98 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:49 PM

We going to win the league
    We going to win the league
    Cos I love newcastle
    That we going to win the league

• 99 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Online, good to see you and to read the info – looks like that small plot in the middle could become an extremely important little plot indeed. If NUST (for example) or another Pro NUFC Fans individual / company were to negotiate the purchase of the plot, it would render the sale of the main lease almost worthless – wouldn’t that be a crying shame eh!!!

• 100 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Guvnor , every time I post on here you attack me ..are you suffering from a depressive illness ? or are you just a Mackem ..as they say , Troll, with a level of mental capacity that leaves acres of room for expansion …

• 101 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:51 PM

I’m sooooooo happy

3-0

Come on the toon

• 102 guvnor // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Online could turn it into a little allotment.

• 103 TorqToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Ciaran – I don’t think anybody takes time out of their day to wonder why you don’t listen to me!

I will, however be having sleepless nights being uncontrollably upset that you think so little of me. :-)

• 104 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Victory through scrambly bits! Huzzah!

• 105 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Spoof , well blow me down with a feather if I didnae think that you were taking the Pi..extracting the Micheal. it comes across that way. Mate’s if I was wrong Mind ..OK ?

• 106 guvnor // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Online it’s called debating and disagreement.

• 107 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Fluke ‘absurd’ on the soundtrack to MNF.

Absolute classic track, get it pumping on ya subwoofers and dont hold back on the low frequencies.

• 108 TorqToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Graeme – Yeah not on as much now. Clear to see as why. But I’m still about.

The constant negativity, whilst understandable, is boring as heck to read. So I just don’t bother.

• 109 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Guvnor , If you met me You would love me

• 110 TurkishFan101 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Alan Pardew pre-match interview:

When asked where Ben Arfa was, he answered:

“Well I dropped him cause we want to win the game”

WTF REALLY?

• 111 Bambams // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:55 PM

We have the players to ‘freaten Arsenal’…..
    Wonder what that means.

Benny not picked because he picked a team on merit ! You would honestly think the bloke wanted the sack.

I would rather have a five stone overweight Benny than 0bertan on the bench.

Keep it tight at the back…. soak them up….tire them out….. take our chance in the 95th minute ! Come on Toon !

• 112 TurkishFan101 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:56 PM

The role Ben Arfa has been crying out loud for all season and fans wanted to see him behind striker is the role Gosling gets.

What a joke…

• 113 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:56 PM

im nearly shitting myself through the bass extension on these.

or is that thinking about the possible scoreline, who knows?

• 114 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Howay Arsenal!

• 115 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:57 PM

jesus christ, is it really 1 goal in 11 games remy’s been out. Sounds even worse when some one says it out loud

• 116 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:57 PM

• 117 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:59 PM

This is it guys we are going to see the boys kicking their backsides

3-0

I can still feeeeeel it

• 118 Spoof // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Online, seriously I was not taking the pi$$, that is not my style as I just chat and debate but never in a manner which intentionally starts animosity, I cannot be ar$ed with it, good old fashioned debate, thats my preference, it always has been, obviously it can get heated from time to time, but thats the nature of the beast.

However as I said earlier, unless something can be altered, like purchasing the 3rd plot it to me seems to be more on the bad side rather than the good, but that is not nor was not a slant at yourself.

• 119 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 7:59 PM

at least pards is back on the touchline for handing out buttings etc.

• 120 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Relax everyone we have got this in the bag

• 121 Mister Tuff // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM

I’m afraid a football lesson awaits us somewhere in the region of 3/4 – 0 walloping.
    Interesting though to check out Percys’ new plan of tactical rather than power.
    He might attack Wenger and get sent off- hopefully.

• 122 MacToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM

OG, is it possible the plot of land owned by a 3rd party is the SBR garden/memorial?

• 123 Spoof // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Anyway, going to watch the match now, hopefully we will enjoy it.

• 124 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Krul with his ever dependable slack kicking there. Kicks like an 8 year old.

• 125 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Graeme

Aye Mate, I like to do a bit of digging..you know officialdom is clever at hiding a lot of things that is a disadvantage to it or them ..I have exposed this one thing that they were keeping silent on ..wonder why …..?

• 126 Douglas // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Ars 7 NUFC 1

• 127 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Mactoon , official never mentioned the owner ..I will find out Tuesday and report back. Interesting time’s!

• 128 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Whens pards going to butt someone, its what everyone paid there money to see for chuffs sake

• 129 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:06 PM

PARDEW- ASHLEY OUT

• 130 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:07 PM

1-0 loss to arsenal again ???

• 131 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Riveting so far…..

• 132 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I f it stays like this we’ll get a point.

• 133 gazzaforever // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Pardew, you … You Worthless piece of sht cnt @sshole untalented motherfcking dckhead clueless tw@t. so you are saying that you let Benny at home cause you want to win the game? Worry about yourself, you lost so many games without him, you lying b@st@rd thanks to your pathetic coaching and tactic. FCK youuuu. Sorry lads, now I m ready for the game.

• 134 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Is that actually you, Gazza?

• 135 BlacknWhiteBarmy // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Why are players who are obviously surplus in the summer still playing. I thought young armstrong would get a start. And as for the way hba has been frozen out – shows the man mgt skills pard is capable of :(

• 136 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Dummet is so predictable and basic.

• 137 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:13 PM

What is the plan here? give it to Krul and hoof it up the pitch… seems to be.

• 138 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Hope Nonchalant Colocinni is on form today and we keep the scoreline down to single figures

• 139 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:15 PM

It is a sign of how poor of a side we are, when our only idea is having the ball bouncing around in the air. Wenger must be horrified and disgusted by his opponents.

• 140 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Online – that plot could be worth its weight in diamonds if it prevents any development. At the moment I couldnt do a thing about it, but next year, my projects start to produce serious cash-flow, I would help in any way I can. May well be too late, I realise that, but there must be a few fans out there who could club together and buy it.!!

We can but hope & pray!!

• 141 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:16 PM

haidra in plzzz dumet isnt epl standard

• 142 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Best thing I’ve ever seen the wee lamb do.

• 143 BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Plan A: Sit back, don’t attack and hope for a miracle.

Plan B: Sit back, don’t attack and hope for a miracle

• 144 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:17 PM

16 minutes played – TOON winning 0-0

Bring it on lol

• 145 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:17 PM

…..but MIA there.

• 146 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:19 PM

Pardew hoping for a Spurs type miracle. Arsenal slow on the uptake, being unnecessarily cautious.

• 147 gazzaforever // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:19 PM

@Mike lol

• 148 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:20 PM

fkn dumdum pass dnt hoof

• 149 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:20 PM

sissoko n1 lad

• 150 gazzaforever // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Sream is down any other link please

• 151 Kamikaze Koala // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:22 PM

• 152 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:23 PM

honestly—-is anyone excited watching this game.??????

• 153 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Sissoko playing to impress Wenger.

• 154 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Gazza its on sky 1 or try footballstreaming.info
    usually has several streams for you to choose from, including HD!!

• 155 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:25 PM

stupid refs in epl… fags

• 156 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Stuart

Digging the fluff out my belly button intermittently and commenting on here is taking up most of my attention.

When are they gonna start playing the artificial crowd audio into the Emirates, to try and get things going?

• 157 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:26 PM

sissoko looks like hes got a grill on the back of his neck

• 158 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:26 PM

There ya go…same kind of goal as the last time…

• 159 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Ah, there you go.

Plan to park the bus gone to pot, Alan. Now what?

• 160 catchy in norway // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:27 PM

come onnn

contain,

the manager should have prevented that

• 161 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Well, we lasted 20 mins before giving away a stupidly easy goal!! Its obvious that Pardews Personal coaching of the defence is paying dividends lol

• 162 gazzaforever // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Thanks Kamikaze. Graeme mate, I am in Peru so I need a link , I dont have sky1 here . Pardew out.

• 163 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Sissoko is gonna get a red…

• 164 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Mugs again… strangely enough I think we have looked miles better this evening than in the previous 3 games, but give Arsenal possession and only one thing can happen.

• 165 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:29 PM

mikes iron curtain———- that goal should kick start the noise

• 166 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:29 PM

theres no1 on here tonight…

• 167 will.dawg // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:30 PM

This is terrible

• 168 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:30 PM

What a save by Krull. That had 2-0 written all over it

• 169 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Graeme — if pards had been on the touchline he could have prevented that goal –hahahahahahahah

• 170 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Looked better?

Haven’t contributed anything to the match and Arsenal are in languid Sunday drive mode as they sense they don’t have to extend themselves.

Standard performance, despite Pardew’s exaggerated gesticulations to try and emphasize his point, should we have struck it lucky.

• 171 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:32 PM

gazza go to footballstreaming.info
    the match is live world wide

• 172 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Hey lads —- if pardew had been on the touchline , he would have prevented that goal !!!!

• 173 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Wow. Best strike I’ve seen from Tiote. Shame the ‘keeper was positioned so well.

• 174 gazzaforever // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Graeme thanks mate, i’m there, watching it.

• 175 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:35 PM

lol

• 176 Douglas // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:35 PM

theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:07 PM

1-0 loss to arsenal again ???

Lets hope so

• 177 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:36 PM

First time any of our players have ran with any real purpose.

• 178 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:36 PM

come on captain colo. 6 consecutive defeats under your nonchalant leadership Save us from this awful plight.

• 179 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:38 PM

@stuart no 9 lol

• 180 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Gazza – you’re welcome mate

• 181 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:39 PM

I saw better defending by the french in WW2

• 182 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:40 PM

I remember being attacked for saying Colocinni is one of the worst defenders in the league. Unfortunately Im being vindicated in spectacular fashion.

• 183 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:40 PM

so, no change in method then, still trying to contain, then when the ball bounces in our favour, shoot on sight. Such an astute tactician.

• 184 Novocastrian66 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:41 PM

OMG. Embarrassing.

• 185 TheToonKing // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:42 PM

bunch of useless c3nts.

• 186 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:42 PM

and then it was 2-0 – where the fcuk is the damn defence?? Personally coached by Pardew – I hope he is ashamed!!

• 187 catchy in norway // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:42 PM

yipeeee

come on

it is getting better and better

even if he was off side

• 188 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:42 PM

tim krul… u did ur best… u deserv to play for a big club

• 189 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:42 PM

hey lads — if pardew was on the touchline. it woiuld still be 0-0

• 190 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:42 PM

why the actual fcuk were there 2 players on the line and no one with popeye

• 191 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:43 PM

Well not every team can defend for 90 mins like chelsea…

• 192 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:43 PM

:lol:

It’s truly pitiful. They’re hardly trying and it’s 2-0. Suppose Pardew has an excuse to cling to with the 2nd.

• 193 nufcursed // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:44 PM

ridiculous goal!

apart from that: tiote and sissoko are so poor! they slow the play down every time!
    gosling looks good though…
    typically newcastle letting a decent player leave while giving new contracts to ameobi and de jong (i can see that coming)

• 194 will.dawg // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:45 PM

Anyone see Williamson come out and say the team are all behind Pardew? I have to ask him one question… Why?!

• 195 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:45 PM

1. We are not worthy of a keeper like Krul. What a great GK. 3-4 great saves today.

2. We look pathetic. Like a team that deserves to be relegated.

3. No HBA to blame. Now what Alen?

4. We, the fans, do not deserve to watch this garbage. I could be watching game of thrones now and still I am watching this. What is wrong with me???

• 196 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:45 PM

Not even trying at all are they, I hope we slip to 11th and they lose there gold stars or whatever bonus it was they were getting

prick shafts

• 197 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:45 PM

Gosling is worse than garbage

• 198 BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:46 PM

I’m hoping for 6-0!

• 199 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Wow! Just, Wow!!!

• 200 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:48 PM

So casual. So easy.

• 201 jazzyp // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:48 PM

This is embarrassing……………Im glad to see Pardew has made all the difference !!

• 202 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:48 PM

If it wasn’t for Krull we would be 4-0 down by now.

• 203 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Tim Krul our MOTM so far…it should be about 4-0

• 204 Ben-Arfa11 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:49 PM

When is pardew getting sacked ?

plz let this misery end no.6 defeat in a row coming up :(

its so depressing watching this team.krul how do you have the patience to put up with this If im not mistaken this is what happened to given against Liverpool so many saves but just constant attacking against him..

• 205 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:49 PM

King Krul. 25M price tag on this amazing keeper. He is still so young.

• 206 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:49 PM

does anyone know how many buses pardew took down to london???

• 207 scout // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Is Ashley watching this in Miami or is he back?

• 208 bobby mango // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:49 PM

So poor. We are diabolical.At least I’m gonna make a more money, this losing streak is making me a rich man.

• 209 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:50 PM

time to bring haidra n obertan in…. ffs…

• 210 jazzyp // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Toonbrother
    The whole Squad is garbage.
    Did you see how p@ssed off Krull looked with the second goal. The look of a departing man im afraid

• 211 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:50 PM

The manager on the touch line makes all the difference really. Not.

• 212 colwell // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Tim Krul getting bummed on here tonight he is a great shot stopper but his decision making, handling and kicking is p1ss poor.

Dummett a PL footballer hahahaha

• 213 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:51 PM

I don’t think our players look bad, you can see though that they are badly coached.

Only another 15/20 minutes of football to go until Ameobi is on… ha

• 214 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:51 PM

We’ll lose every single game until Pardew leaves.

• 215 Bambams // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:51 PM

I have turned over…. now watching channel 5 classic car restoration.

Cant actually remember if I have ever stopped watching the Toon when on tv.

Wonder what excuses Pards comes out with….
    ” We brought back three players but its a while since they played together, they were like three new signings”….”They will train together through the week and will all know each other for Cardiff match”……

“Just need to get a win before the end of the season (Aye because YOU need top half finish !)

Fed up

• 216 Blofal // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Pardew has prevented 6 goals so far just by being on the touchline.

Problem is they are our goals.

• 217 sparky55 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:51 PM

We look like a team who know they are going to get thrashed.

it’s so easy for Arsenal even the crowd aren’t excited because it’s so one sided…it’s a no contest, an embarrassment.

Cant wait for the next batch of excuses. can’t be many left…maybe “leafs on the track” will be re-cycled tonight

• 218 LeToonARMY // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:52 PM

f****g shit

• 219 scout // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:52 PM

6 defeats in a row, will he still be in charge after this????

Least moyes starts at the back ffs a shambles

• 220 jazzyp // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:53 PM

I wonder what Pardew’s excuses are going to be if we get tanked 5 or 6-0 ??

• 221 colwell // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:53 PM

No matter the score Pards will say we made a good account of ourselves and that the first goal changed the game.

• 222 scout // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Whats the excuse after this?
    Any more predictions

• 223 joenufc // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Toonbrother you really are a clueless prick

• 224 BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:54 PM

We are pressing like 10 year old girls. High line and not pressure on the ball. Awful!!

• 225 dcdick // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Poor Tim Krul………………………….
    blocks 2 shots on goal & then his defenders let Arsenal have a third shot (past 2 defenders who just stood there) & it’s another goal given away.
    So this is what the 2 days “special training” was about…..let Krul save the shots while the defenders watch

Can it get any worse ?

Looking forward to the second half … NOT !!!

• 226 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Ahaaa! We’ve got them right where they want us now! Beautiful.

• 227 MacToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Jazzyp, was thinking exactly same thing about Krul and 2nd goal.

• 228 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:51 PM

I agree. Our players are better than this. They just lost the motivation and desire and are not feeling like they want to play for the manager and his tactics. Some players are weak, but still, this team can do much much more than they do.

• 229 dbro123 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:56 PM

I’m really sick of this shit now. Every time I watch a match I say to myself ‘this time things will be different…’ When will I learn…? Its week in week out. There is no system, no gameplan, the whole team just looks lost. When do we ever see players running beyond the ball trying to make things happen? I was all for giving parses time buy my patience has run out. I feel sorry for the fans that travel to the games.

• 230 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:56 PM

3-2 to the toon the comeback will happen again

I can still feel it

• 231 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:56 PM

I’m fairly sure we can clear the table now. 8 losses in a row to end the season. Huzzah!

• 232 Rotonda heights // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM

Wow, where’s my season ticket for next season. Can’t wait. Colback will be our mighty creative saviour !!!!

So 3 days off, but you’ve been training really hard for 2 days Pardew. What was that on exactly?

Trying to play offside with the 2 slowest CBs in the division!!

Have we had a shot on target?

Surely Ben Arfa, Marveaux, dare I say it even Obertan may have provided some pace!!

Arsenal are playing it like a training session in 3rd gear.

A great manager playing football the right way with great passing and movement against a clown without an ounce of ambition and attacking instinct in his body.

When will the guy and all of us finally be put out of our misery/…and yes Ash may not get anyone better but jeez it couldn’t get much worse.

• 233 TheToonKing // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:58 PM

I’m not a Pardew hater…..but it might be time for a change now. Total overhaul of player and managing staff in the summer.

• 234 sparky55 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:58 PM

don’t panic lads…just look at our bench…proper game changers all of them…now the manager can deliver half-time team talks it’ll make all the difference…you just watch…it’ll be a game of two halves for sure!

• 235 toon kk // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:58 PM

We aren’t premier league quality, we look like a relegated side. Poor manager poor squad, to many people over rate us and expect to much.
    Poor.

• 236 Spoof // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:58 PM

krul has made some good saves but was to blame for the first goal, the ball bounced 7 yards from the goal line, he should have comfortably gathered the ball, very poor, but he has kept the scoreline down, second goal off side, Sissoko was clean through 1 on 1 when still 0-0, fine margins, we lack quality

• 237 Rotonda heights // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:58 PM

sorry tiote had a long ranger

• 238 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:58 PM

god weve m issed pardew on the touchline, anyone confident on the final score ????? 4-0

• 239 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Jazzy P – IF??? we could get destroyed in 2nd half!!

• 240 Nufc-83 // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Toonbrother you are an idiot and need putting down tbh. Both goals clearly williamson fault you blame anything and everything on Colo to try and prove a point when in essence you are doing the complete opposite you are proving you are a waste of oxygen. If you actually picked out the occasional mistake from Colo at least as a football fan i could respect your opinion but every goal and result!! pfffft.

• 241 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:00 PM

RH

Tiote’s Dynamite

• 242 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:00 PM

BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Stop offending 10 year old girls.

• 243 benjohnsen // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Looking at Gosling now and it strike me. What if some of the players Newcastle have are bloody brilliant and we let them go based on Alan Pardew’s style. Shoot me.

I honestly believe Pardew is done, his attitude since Cabaye left has been awful. Has he ever said anything nice about the players he has at his disposition now??? Who wants to fight for a bloke that says you suck.

I know I have to live with you Ashley, but please give me smiling face and sack Pardew.

• 244 Thump // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Has Sissoko forgot how to play football?

• 245 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Only Pardumb could justify playing the garbage truck Gosling ahead of Marveaux and Ben arfa and the sewage pipe coloshitty ahead of mbiwa. Only pardumb

• 246 LGFUAD21 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM

I was more than willing to give Pardew another chance after last season given what he had done season before.

But our form this second half of the season is relegation fodder again. That’s 1 and a half good years in 3 and a half (counting first half of this season) another half season of mediocrity and another year and a half of utter woefulness.

Dummet is very suspect at lb and isn’t even as potent as santon.

Our play is so predictable it’s shameful. Squad have given up.

We need a proper coaching team with foreign knowledge of how to play the game none of this English crustys who don’t have football minds.

Best managers in the Orem these days wenger, Rodgers, Martinez, pelligrini, mourinho, pochettino, .

What’s the difference? All come from or have been heavily educated in far more sophisticated foreign football. There is a reason our national team has fallen so far in recent decades. Traditionally English football is ineffective.

• 247 Rotonda heights // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM

surely we couldn’t lose at home twice to cardiff in one season. i see at least a point !!!

• 248 jazzyp // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM

I bet Remy is going to be having second thought’s on joining Arsenal after the match tonight……….only 1 team in it lol

• 249 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Great to have him back on the touch line,he really helped stop the second goal :-) joke joke joke
    Tim Krul,I wouldn’t blame ya for leaving.
    Should be 4/5 goals only for him.
    SHAMBLES.
    Hope St.James’ is empty against Cardiff as they’ll probably beat us too

• 250 Bambams // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Colback and Shola pictured in the Evening Chronicle with headline “Europe here we come”….

Pardew will come out with ” We have not had to spend millions to get these two top players but their agents both had to be paid” ….. “We can use the money we have saved for our other targets in January”

Pardew just man up and leave !!!!!
    Ashley for god sake stop wasting our club and sell !!!!

• 251 bishopblaize // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Me Bobby Mango .. I said weeks ago that we’ll lose every game until end BUT never put the dollar down :(

Anyway on subject of the Bishops philosophy’s .. I thinks Mr Ashley Now running the 1st team squad down to leave or sell (reducing wages)

Summer will see our out on loaners and youth team step in!

They the guys he’s seems to more interested in and also

Beardsley as Manager

• 252 70TWO // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:02 PM

They are going through the motions, putting pressure on and getting forward but without really making much of an impact. Their two goals have come over the top so the blame is with the defenders. Krul looks pissed off and in pain (again), wonder if he will make it out. If Pardew can’t get them on board after two days, how is he going to change it in 15mins?

• 253 Nufc-83 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Dummet has been so bad everytime he gets the ball he punts it 50 yds up the pitch to nobody. At least get it in the general area of Remy even if he doesnt win it ffs. He will never make the grade.

• 254 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Off topic if anyone can tell me. In the UK it is also standard to put not black guy as a necessary minimum? Now had a commercial with 5 guys. One black. Why not 2-3 black men? Or that is too many?

• 255 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:02 PM

we can do it in the 2nd half 3-2

Pardew believe in better

• 256 Rotonda heights // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:03 PM

LGFUAD21

last paragraph spot on, we need a euro manager with 21st century tactics. No good blaming the players all the time.

• 257 Ketsbaia9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:03 PM

People seem to forget that Mike Williamson is absolutely useless.

• 258 LGFUAD21 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:03 PM

243benjohnsen

True. What good manager constantly demoralises his payers by implying not too subtlety that the squad is not good enough because we are missing a few players.

Even if he believes it you never say it.

• 259 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:04 PM

When Williamson played with Mbiwa we shut out chelsea and MacCIty for 90 minutes and did the same to Spurs.
    With Coloshitty the clueless brainless captain back in the mix we go on a SIX (and counting)…SIX game losing streak,

Only the dumbest and most retarded fans fail to see the link.

• 260 BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Oleg G

Lol. I’m really sorry. I won’t do it again.

• 261 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:04 PM

I think we are trying and competing ..thing is Remy has no support from midfield ..nowt going on there .. Debuchy is a class above ..Dummet looks second to everything..ref is giving arse everything ..we give a free kick away it comes with a booking ,,arse do it and its just a freekick ..no associated booking for same degree of foulness !

Tim Krul has just got himself a transfer to some Champions league outfit.

Sissokho has got all the tools he just needs some composure ,,

And Pardew is a hypocrite …He wants more intelligent players from middle class families in the south ! bloody hell ! what a thing to say to us Geordie’s !, He says that and then plays that Knacker from Everton, Gosling .. thick as PIG’s Shit. Also Arsenal s goal .one of them ..offside.

• 262 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Stuart No9 – if we can keep it in single figures, Pardew would be happy.

It was the grass, the moisture, the sun in his eyes, The Ref, the Linesmen, the Ball-boys – at least 20 of them. All conspired against us. BUT our movement, our passion, our commitment was there for all to see. We will work hard on the training pitch for a few hours next week. We havent given up – honest!!!

• 263 scout // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Just give that armstrong 45 nowt to lose least the lado gets a run about

• 264 Malta Mag // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM

As usual Colo and Kruhl avoid the wrath with some “cosmetic” moments yet overall they’ve been awful. Pardew looks like a man who knows that by tomorrow morning he may be clearing his desk. A shame but I think inevitable.

• 265 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM

oleg, I know mate, its what I’ve been reduced to.

Why are we still playing the defend, defend, defend game when we are 2-0 down though. Would now not be a good time to try and score a goal.

• 266 Reggie // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:07 PM

How does a team go from playing well in the first half of the season to playing crap?? We can’t keep blaming the selling of Cabye as he didn’t play for the first few games of the season when he spat his dummy out when he wanted to go to the gunners! The players are demotivated and need a kick up the backside…

• 267 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:08 PM

scout // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:05 PM

100% correct.

I said this for the last 4-5 weeks.

Let Marv and HBA play so we will see some flair and creativity.
    Play Armstrong so we will see a young lad and he will get some experience.
    I prefer to watch a 0-4 loss but with nice football than this crappy thing that our team is doing in the last 2-3 months.

• 268 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:08 PM

I would rather us lose by 10 and actually look like we have turned up like the bunch of flanges

• 269 toonking // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:08 PM

foreign coaches foreign players, england players and manager might be rubbish but that doesn’t mean they are worst than every foreign player and manager.

france this day in age can’t even get into a world cup finals without hand of god.

the foreign players i would have is spanish german brazilian and argentinan but not fcuken french, french are nothing but a set of lazy players and that is why they never get into a champions league knock out stage.

english teams will make it into the knockout stages so this french newcastle team is average in terms of english teams, it’s not top 6.

• 270 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:08 PM

the funniest thing about this losing streak is TOONBROTHER saw it coming a mile off.As soon as Coloshitty regained fitness it was bound to happen. When you play a conference defender in the premier league you get conference results. Until we excise the tumor that is coloshitty the sewage pipe, this shocking run of resukts will continue

• 271 BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Reggie

The players need a new manager.

• 272 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:09 PM

graeme—— good job they had that 2 full days training ,.
    AND STILL NO PARDEW OUT CHANTS, WHAT A LOAD OF TOSSERS,

• 273 joenufc // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:10 PM

Toonbrother.
    Again u astound me with your footballing genius. Numpty. HBA is no more he’s gone, marv has played less than 90 minutes in nearly 8 months, and mbwia are u that numb??? He can’t displace Williamson ffs you fool,when he has played he is a complete liability. Go ask daddy to help you think before u post kid you’re making yourself look like a complete tool.

• 274 GeordieTwo // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:10 PM

This is looking better then! Not!

• 275 jazzyp // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:10 PM

We have started the 2nd half like the first, There’s hope yet lads “wink wink”

• 276 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:10 PM

Pardew:
    We gave an honest performance . We conceded a silly first goal. But turning point was second goal which was offside. We are still not getting any luck at all.

• 277 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:11 PM

they should send obertan on a stealth op to the refs room to administer some sound bummings.

• 278 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Is it just me or is Arsenal are giving 50%-60% of what they can really do?

• 279 catchy in norway // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:11 PM

we want shola

we want shola

we want shola

we want shola

we want shola

we need shola

we need shola

we need shola

• 280 Nufc-83 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Can someone please inject an overdose into Toonborther and shut the cnut up as he clearly knows f all.

You cant just use a couple of games as an example for instance the spurs game was shambolic in terms of defensive play if it wasnt for Krul it could have been 7 or 8 against you moron.

Do you want me to go back through all the clean sheets colo has played in and list them you imbecile.

• 281 sparky55 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:13 PM

results since we reached safety weren’t that important…it’s the performances that really matter and we are without doubt THE worst team in the premiership…we’re are simply dreadful and there is zero passion out there…Pardew has lost the dressing room for sure and they wouldn’t p1ss on Pardew even if he was on fire…it’s obvious they all want him to get sacked.

• 282 toon kk // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:13 PM

We might as well have stopped at home and eaten a couple of pork pies with Benny.

Piss poor.

• 283 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Pardew you fool! Put Asprilla on!

• 284 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:14 PM

Sorry mates. Wrong decade.

• 285 TorqToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:14 PM

Let’s not kid ourselves here! Every player on this park has been poor.

Krul made a couple of good saves, but delivery and decision making is awful. Remy is non existent and can’t play as a loan target man, sissoko dips in and out of the game. Our passing has been awful.

HBA, Marv or anybody else wouldn’t have made a difference given the lack of desire amongst the rest of the squad. Give Armstrong a chance and let’s at least go down fighting.

• 286 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:15 PM

joenufc

That’s more to do with the person picking the team and ‘coaching them.

• 287 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:15 PM

@Malta Mag It always amazed me how certain incredibly dumb fans are dazzled by those “cosmetic” moments as you put it.
    Colocinni does a swivel and a 30 yard pass and he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Its shocking that fans are so dumb theyt dont realise A defenders primary duty is to defend. Its no good having the great ball control if you cant tackle, cant head, dive in recklessly, constantly drift out of position and are plain useless as a centre half.

I would take a 10% fit Williamson (who has the ball control of an drunk elephant) over 120% fit Coloshitty any day of the week. Sadly the SHOCKING and humiliating results of recent time completely vindicate toonbrother

• 288 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:15 PM

P ardew and the lads have even knocked the ambition out of arsenal this second half. hahahahahah

• 289 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Bet HBA has got his feet up pissing himself.

• 290 jazzyp // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:16 PM

I don’t know what you lot are complaining about. This is a master class on how top be totally W@NK

• 291 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Why didn’t he go down under the challenge?

• 292 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Arsenal have been showing mercy since the first whistle. Easiest match they’ll have all decade.

• 293 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Marv is probably around his gaff too, having a good giggle.

• 294 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:17 PM

even the commentators cant work out pardews game plan , FFS.

• 295 jazzyp // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Torq
    How the devil are ya bud. Are You back in to the firing line my friend !!

• 296 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:17 PM

The only positive from this is that I am not getting angry when we are losing. That is a good psychological exercise. Thanks MA.

• 297 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:18 PM

As long as COLOSHITTY plays the thrashings will continue.. Just watch and see what happens v Cardiff

• 298 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Pardews new excuse : Remy has grown hair on his head..

• 299 TorqToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Jazzy – It appears so, my friend. :-) You well? Enjoying our end if season run in??

• 300 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Wonderful tempo by our lads Alan,half time team talk must have been buzzin

• 301 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Alan Unwashed? What a weird name to have.

• 302 70TWO // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:21 PM

Haidarra on for Sissoko and swap wings with Gouffran

• 303 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:21 PM

look like deer in the headlights all them traveling toon heads

• 304 sparky55 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:21 PM

and he’ll still keep his job because he’s bang on plan. Fcuking disgrace and Ashley will be pissing himself laffin in the caribbean at a job well done.

The big fat CNUT’S plan is being executed to perfection

• 305 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:22 PM

Half time talk.

Alan: Look lads. I don’t really care. Alright?
    I will go out there after the game, say some silly things to the camera and go take my paycheck.
    My job is secure. Mike loves me. Can’t say the same about you. Cheers.

• 306 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Next season i’m not going to even watch it on telly – F”K THE LOT OF THEM !

• 307 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Aside from his bum chums, the players probably feel exactly how we do when Pardew opens his trap. Bet they can barely conceal their loathing in the dressing room.

• 308 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Only a matter of time before we let a few more in

• 309 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Idiots. Sorry. But who traveled to the game is a moron.

• 310 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM

fcuk me, you know you’re in trouble when willow attempts a cruyff turn on the left attacking wing hahaaaa

• 311 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Same f**king Set piece Routine.

• 312 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• 313 Nufc-83 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Toonbrother the fact you refer to yourself in third person has actually made your post funny and i everyone can see you are a dirty mackem on the wind up well done for sticking at it for so long

• 314 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM

More fun

• 315 BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Wonderful football. Take that Pardew! :)

• 316 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM

3-0…

Only 2 more to make it 5…

• 317 catchy in norway // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM

who thinks it will be 5 ?????

I do

• 318 TheToonKing // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:25 PM

ok that’s it for me watching this pile of sh1te

• 319 BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Lovely banner!! Lovely!

• 320 jazzyp // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Torq
    Yes good mate thanks……yourself ??
    Im afraid ihave nothing positive to say Re Nufc bud. I hope for a positive summer, But I think may be setting myself up for disappointment again.
    I think its getting to the stage where something has to give mate one way or another.

• 321 catchy in norway // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

arrrr look at that

banners are out now

next excuse please

• 322 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Where’s the marking Alan Pardew,where’s the marking Alan Pardew?
    Defensive coach you say?
    We can’t see it and we can’t see the offensive coach either,so what type of coach are you?

• 323 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Oleg G

Hahahaha…

• 324 Thump // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Pardew’s ability to stop goals from the touchline seems to be failing him.

• 325 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

strooolllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• 326 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

It’s truly astonishing the malaise that is emanating from this club. Nobody gives a toss, not even the fans, or else they’d do something about it.

• 327 Average_Contents // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Stroller on! Fcuking come on! Get in!

• 328 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Oh Boy – all that extra personal defensive training by Pardew is really paying off now. It could have been 6 or 7 but we played so well to keep it at 3, despite all the bias against us!!!!

TAXI FOR PARDEW!!!

• 329 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

NO PARDEW OUT CHANTS — F”K THE BANNER , GET SOME VOCAL ABUSE GOING

• 330 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Shola is gonna get us a goal?
    Lmao or wanna cry

• 331 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Hello number 3.

• 332 toon kk // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Oleg G
    your right, never thought I’d think this but I don’t really care anymore.

• 333 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

No worries, our saviour is here to pick up his appearance money, duly given to him by his pal.

• 334 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

So easy. So so easy

• 335 catchy in norway // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

yessszsszssssssss

shola

you legend

to bad u scored last week , u don’t score 2 in the same season

• 336 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Podolski…whyyyy…

Boos for Shola…

• 337 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

The Coach is here

• 338 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

big strolla to collect his playing bonus haa

• 339 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

LOOK WHOS COMEING GUYS OMFG WORLD CLASS DONKEY

• 340 Thump // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Gosling off? ahahahahahahaha!

Oh, Alan. You absolute failure of a man.

• 341 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Where was Colo?

• 342 Nufc-83 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:27 PM

shola!!!!!!!! I am not sure who i would like to punch more Pardew or Toonbrother

• 343 Mister Tuff // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Coloccini -at fault for the third – ball watching and completely lost Giroud. Useless.

• 344 hitman // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:28 PM

………..

• 345 geordie157 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Surely Armstrong could have got twenty mins vs a good side instead of useless shola

• 346 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:28 PM

3-0 down, time to bring on Shola. LOL

Probably a good idea, considering…

Shola can run the clock down and hold the ball up, a bit of damage limitation.

• 347 70TWO // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Don’t blame it on Cisse
    Don’t blame in on Marveuax
    Don’t blame it on Benny

Blame it on Pardew.

• 348 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:29 PM

lol. What a game. arsenal have been merciful

• 349 geordie157 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:29 PM

And can mbiwa play centre back instead of Colo.

• 350 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Catchy

I said 5-0 to my brother pre-match. He placed a bet on 3-1 and I advised it won’t be that close because I know just how bad we’ve been, after watching each game – wasn’t having it though.

• 351 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:29 PM

arma must be seething in that dugout seeing strolla unleashed before him. What an absolute kick in the bollocks that must be

• 352 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Shola? No! Really? I was not expecting that one!

Seriously. We are so lucky that Arsenal aren’t looking for goals. They are having such an easy game. Could’ve score another 4-5.

• 353 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:30 PM

for anyone who hasnt seen the 3rd goal. Here it is

• 354 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:31 PM

70TWO // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:28 PM

• 355 geordie157 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Debuchy must be thinking, I’m out of here in the summer.

• 356 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Strange game ..anita has no effect powder puff ..we have no luck , taxi for colo he should have been in front of the arse player for that last goal 3rd … although tit willow got in the way and confused the issue. gosling is a donkey ,,Armstrong is not made for this game or disappointment that would come at the end of it if Pardew brings him on.

• 357 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:31 PM

popeyes being withdrawn so he can get his hit of spinach

• 358 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:32 PM

Arsenal are not trying to score beautiful goals. They are so sure that nothing will happen since the 55th minute or so. They can feel that the team against them just wants to go home.

• 359 toon kk // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:32 PM

I bet everyone is looking forward to Saturday at SJP.50,000 turning up to watch us get thumped by Cardiff.

• 360 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Gosling will save us

• 361 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Shola has probably an appearance bonus and Ashley and Pardew are letting him have it.
    He is part of the MAFIA!

• 362 beefman13 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:33 PM

No pressure no commitment, not on, we are really a pile of Pony.

• 363 sparky55 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:33 PM

never ever ever turned the tele over when watching the toon…until now.

Thank you Alan…you’ve helped the club and fans go down to new depths…no more unwanted records to break so why not just fcuk off right now

• 364 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:33 PM

So static. Whoever has the ball, the rest of our players just stand and stare at them.

• 365 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:33 PM

If pardumb had any shame he would have resigned by now. The man is a disgrace

• 366 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:34 PM

We put Shola on,they take on Rosicky
    Different class here

• 367 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:34 PM

Ole’s plan against us next weekend:

Show up.

• 368 pawl250 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:34 PM

MY GOD!

Always been positive…..

BUT….

Pardew has to go!

I have no idea what formation he has played, he has lost the plot since Christmas AND the whole 3-4-3 malarky was disgusting, then we tried a Sunderland 3-5-2

Simply awful.

Mind its not all his fault. The players have been shameful. Yet I do feel with a more tactical aware manager, for example a Martinez figure that will implement a football mentality we do alot better.

In no way do I expect Martinez as our manager I was simply stating a manager that players a simply brand may actually get some of these players playing football.

• 369 BlacknWhiteBarmy // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:34 PM

toonKK – the trouble is you are right – 50000 muppets ‘supporting the team’. Sometimes you just get what you deserve

• 370 BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:34 PM

A small heart attack saved us from Kinnear. Perhaps it can do us another favour…

I know it’s way out of line, but I can’t help it. I’m fed up!

• 371 Bambams // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:34 PM

I will tell you something boys and girls….

The players want him out ! Make no mistake about it he has definitely lost the players !

• 372 catchy in norway // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:35 PM

mike

I hope he doubled it up, shola and 3-1 ;)

• 373 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:35 PM

4-0 would be a good result for a coloshitty led defence. 6-0 is unacceptable though

• 374 theartfuldodger // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Atleast 1 more..

• 375 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:37 PM

hahahaha did you see those zombie toon fans. they dont deserve a proper football team . the lot of them should f”k off to sunderland .

• 376 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:37 PM

If I am in the stands and I am a Newcastle fan, I am booing. BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• 377 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Bambans

Save for Willo, Shola and Gosling, you’re right.

• 378 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Hate this

• 379 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:38 PM

cant wait for pards post match interview hahahaha

• 380 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Dummett is always out of position,always slow getting back

• 381 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:40 PM

I would take minus £5million to get rid of Coloshitty the sewage pipe.

• 382 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:41 PM

ball of the campaign

• 383 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Look at Shola go! Chasing everything down with the passion of a Geordie born and bred! Covering every blade of grass! Could teach HBA a thing or two.

• 384 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:41 PM

81st min an that fk with wont bring in the last two sub….. BIG FK U PARDEW U BULLSHIT

• 385 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:41 PM

keeping it below 6 would be about right. Dont forget, Pardwho has trained the defence, personally!!!!

• 386 midweek weekend // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM

I’m sorry losing 3-0 and pardew brings on. Defender I’m mean seriously why not Armstrong f*****g useless man he must be sacked

• 387 catchy in norway // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM

has shola touched the ball?

• 388 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM

YANGA MBIWA at RB?????????????????????????

• 389 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM

and we are still giving pardew an easy time . unbelievable . f//////ing un believable

• 390 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Mbiwa coming on for the last 5 when 3-0 down? An insult if there ever was one. If he wasn’t a title professional title winning captain, he’d probably have told Pardew to ram it!

• 391 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM

now that sub took some brainpower i bet

• 392 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Has Shola touched the ball apart from headed challenges

• 393 Online Guy // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM

for the greater good of the club im wishing arse to score 2 more in the final 7 mins..+injury time ..strange ..sitting here hoping Arse score and newcastle are thwarting them at the back .. Mike Williamson Laughing ..they dont give a f**k.

• 394 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM

0-3 Arsenal
    1-2 Swansea
    0-1 Stoke
    0-4 Man Utd
    0-4 Southampton
    0-3 Everton

17 goals conceded in 6 games.
    Nuff Said

• 395 Eddie // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM

No fecking passion, or “intensity” as Parturd calls it. Ashley, wake up and get in someone with a fricking brain or sell up, for G*d’s sake!!!! Pardew is not fit for purpose unless the purpose is to fail, fail and fail again.

• 396 midweek weekend // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM

3-0 down and he brings a defender on pardew out so useless

• 397 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM

weh heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• 398 sparky55 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM

mind-boggling

• 399 Bambams // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM

I expected a ‘Howay 5 – 0′ so can understand Pardwho is bringing on MYM now……

” I fought we were second best in the first half bu improved after the bresk and we only lost the second half 1-0″

• 400 gazzaforever // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Benny’s fault.

• 401 geordie157 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Mbiwa at right back He’s primary a centre back, secondary a left back and thirdly a defensive midfielder. Pardew out!!

• 402 toon kk // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM

We’re playing just as predicted, shit. Thing is Ars aren’t no where near there best tonight.

• 403 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM

fans are singing ‘you’re nothing special, Southampton scored four

• 404 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM

lets give arma 2 mins eh , that should be good for him pards

• 405 70TWO // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Oleg G

……Just blame it on Pardew.

He just can’t, he just can’t, he just can’t control his lies.
    He just can’t, he just can’t, he just can’t control his lies.

• 406 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM

I didn’t mind this beating… you could give Pardew 10 years, he still wouldn’t be ready to play Arsenal, BUT to give Adam Armstrong 3 minutes. Unacceptable, Pathetic!

• 407 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Could have been whatever score Arsenal wanted.

• 408 BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Newcastle United reminds me of women that sticks to their women beating husbands.

There’s absolutely NO point in keeping Pardew at the club if it’s based on what we see on the field.

• 409 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:47 PM

What a fu***** kick in the teeth that is. Giving Armstrong 2 minutes? WTF!!!!!

• 410 Eddie // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:47 PM

No passion or “intensity” as Parturd calls it. Ashley, wake up and get in someone with a functioning brain, or sell up for G*d’s sake!!! Pardew is not fit for purpose, unless the purpose is to fail, fail and fail again.

• 411 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:48 PM

if pardew had been on the touchline , he would have prevented all 3 goals !!

• 412 Bambams // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:48 PM

These players are just going through the motions. They do not want to know, they are looking at each other and simply have no idea how to attack as a team.

Individual skill from a handfull of players has got us the points.

There is no shape or …… Just no ideas what to do.

• 413 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Good that Armstrong gets another long run out

• 414 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:49 PM

threaded through barrimores swimming pool mates back door

• 415 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:50 PM

Why not to give Armstrong 90 mins? What do you have to lose? You are losing anyway. Idiot.

• 416 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:50 PM

BBOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• 417 toonbrother // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:50 PM

i dont know about you but 3-0 away to arsenal with coloshity in the starting line up is exceeding expectations

• 418 sparky55 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Ashleys plan perfectly executed

• 419 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM

the only reason pards doesn’t give arma longer, is because that’s what everyone wants to see and he wants us to know that he is in charge. That is the only reason.

• 420 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM

stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:48 PM

What was that about really with that pen?
    He can’t prevent nothing that cnut.

• 421 BuckLuck // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM

BOOOOO!!!

• 422 Mike's Iron Curtain // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Dummet = Sunday league standard. One of many professional footballers that just got lucky.

• 423 Tayls // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Why does Dummet always start? He’s sht!

• 424 mot7 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM

what is the point of ameobi

• 425 Toon Tang // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM

I feel more deflated than jfk’s blow up doll

• 426 toon kk // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Well im proud of the lads they really tried ffs

• 427 Graeme // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM

I’m actually looking forward to Pardwho’s interview, it could be spectacular – maybe he will resign, but I doubt it!!!

• 428 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Armstrong is going to end up with a goal tally like Ameobi at this rate… playing 30 games with no goals. (30 games = 60 minutes game time)

Armstrong’s career is barely out of the blocks, and already Pardew is urinating all over it.

• 429 Bambams // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Pardew will be sacked tonight !

I have no doubt at all, no chairman will take that.

Hammered so many times it no longer bothers us …wtf !!! This cannot be right.

He will be out of a job tomorrow morning

• 430 JAMSHA // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:53 PM

glad to see some fans with the banner

• 431 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Did Pardew just clapped? To who? For who?

• 432 Marty-Toon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Disgusted
    The banners and signs will be in full force at the weekend

• 433 Himanshu Dhingra // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Michael owen says Pardew has done Marvelously well.

• 434 Oleg G // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Resign you spineless prick!

• 435 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:56 PM

the sad thing is, this squad wont come back from this season . they will be traumatised, sell the f///ing lot and start again. Ashley in his 7 years , has knocked us back 10. we are in such a mess its going to take 5 years to get a decent team together, and that is if pardew and Ashly f”’k off now.

• 436 nufcursed // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM

if mike ashley doesn’t sack pardew before the start of next season and if shola is given a new contract, then our club is ruined for good!
    those 3 pr.cks should f.ck off as they’re useless!
    i’m telling you, us true fans need to give a signal instead of just putting up with this bullsh.t!

WE’RE ALL TO BLAME AS WELL, AS WE KEEP GIVING ASHLEY THE MONEY.
    WE NEED TO MAKE HIM FEEL IT CANNOT GO ON LIKE THIS.
    if ashley doesnt install a new manager who can give us some hope than he should sell our club to a bloody unkown pakistanian billionaire who doesn’t give a f.ck about newcastle and we’d still be better off..

• 437 JamesToon // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM

bambams i hope you’re right, i’m sick of it.

• 438 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM

pardews interview is going to be good viewing .hahahahaha

• 439 Ancientcoptic // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM

He won’t get sacked for losing to Arsenal.

Pardew couldn’t beat Arsenal if Arsenal had a load of injuries, and Pardew had the team playing at the best level he could get them too.

Cardiff could be a bit more precarious for him.

• 440 stuart no9 // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:59 PM

those fans there tonight should be ashamed of themselves . not 1 rant against pardew.

• 441 toonking // Apr 28, 2014 at 9:59 PM

this club is a total and utter mess.

those who live in the north east and actually go to football matches, i would like to ask you all to show this whole club from the owner right down to the players just what we think of them at the minute and ignore them this weekend, instead lets get behind the team which is just across the tyne, gateshead themselves deserve more than this fcuken club.

owner- cares about nothing but money and only wants us as advertising.
    manager- i have backed him in the past but even i’m sick to death of him now, he fcuken knows this owner is not assured to allow him to spend money but what does he do, brings shola on first. their is only one reason i worry about him leaving and that’s because i don’t expect anyone better. the type i would love is a manager like bruce or lee clark who would do never allow newcastle to get into this state.
    players- some say these are great players well put it this way great players don’t fcuken come into a team who had just come up from the championship or join a team who were battling relegation. great players join teams who give big wages or provide champions league.
    the players we get coming here are greedy g1ts, selfish b@stards or using us as a stepping stone.

owner manager coaches and players all get fcuken out of this club.

previous post: Newcastle Player Wins Cup Medal