The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Remy Cabella First Interview By nufcTV – Video

4:07 pm, Monday, July 14th, 2014 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 26 Comments

Here’s the first interview with Remy Cabella that was conducted by nufcTV – Remy answers the questions in French – so he will put on an English course – fairly quickly we assume.

Here it is and Alan Pardew comes in at the end.

Sean Borland has a student season ticket and since he will be away in Calgary studying for a while he wants to sell his season ticket for the first half of the season. The price is £140 – which is what he paid for it – you can contact Sean at s.borland@ncl.ac.uk

Below are our social media sites:

Written while on vacation in Newcastle, England.

Tags: Coaching · Newcastle News · Remy Cabella · Video

26 responses so far ↓

• 1 Average_Contents // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Our fixtures that have been selected for live broadcast! First 2 games live

• 2 Average_Contents // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:13 PM

I didn’t realise the club photographer was a fitty :-D yum yum….I might come out of retirement and sign for the toon just to sniff her :-!

• 3 Belfast // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:14 PM

It doesn’t seem like Sean is getting much interest in this season ticket like.

Can I suggest including a free sports direct mug, and mag of course ?

Students are only ever interested if it’s free though.

• 4 Markaccus // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Av con

The first one was nailed on really, playing the champs. They always get thier first game on.

• 5 Spoof // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Its quite widespread now that Janmaat is coming for his medical tomorrow, so for that to happen a fee must have been agreed and terms also agreed, we are at the start of a really great week, lets hope it continues.

• 6 outsidethebox // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:19 PM

see manure signed new shirt deal with addidas for £75 mil per year for 10 year ….wonder how much toon puma deal was worth…suppose its hidden in accounts somewhere

• 7 Average_Contents // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Mark

Yeah it was a dead cert

The only downside is the 2nd games on btsport….It just seems cheap and tacky! A bit like our owner a match made in heaven I’d think :-D

Hate Monday night football I’m always in work

• 8 toonarmydownsouth // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Spoof
    Aye it’s been reported that the fee and personal terms are all done and dusted
    Just the medical to go

Also reporting we want Rivière done and dusted before Friday

• 9 DokToon // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:20 PM

spoof,

well, tbf, pards does have a way of making me leave my chair, and objects seem to magically appear hurling themselves towards my television

• 10 Markaccus // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:20 PM

How do you know shes fit? We never saw her face… it could be like a blind cobblers thumb…… and anyway, you being sexist, av con. Stop being sexist. You sexist, you! AVERAGE CONTENTS IS SEXIST! :D

• 11 Average_Contents // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Outsidethebox

We probably had to pay them for the privilege of them making our kit

A bit like how we pay shit direct for that erm….what was it? Yeah that thing they do for us ;-)

• 12 Average_Contents // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Sexist!!!! How very dare you!!!! ;-) nothing wrong with admitting my attraction to the opposite sex lol

I don’t need to see the face her body looked good enough for me. You know what they say about poking the fire……..

• 13 Markaccus // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Av con

i don’t use my dick to poke the fire!

• 14 Spoof // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:27 PM

yes tads it could be a cracking week

DokToon, I thought it might be something along those lines lol

• 15 Average_Contents // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Anyway your just jealous because you can’t exactly admit that trees look sexy can ya :-D

MARKACCUS IS A TREE HUGGING HIPPY

• 16 Slank // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Rake

I think he will use the same players, possibly with the exception of Cisse if a new forward is bought, but in a different formation.

I think he will use a flexible 4-5-1 formation.

Krul
    -Janmaat – Willo –Colo–Haidara
    Cabella – Sissoko – Tiote – De Jong – Colback
    ANO

Cabella tends to play on the right but often finds himself attacking through the middle. Neither Sissoko or De Jong are playmakers like Cabaye but between them they would make a very good midfield alongside Tiote. Sissoko’s strength is in driving runs at the opposition and De Jong appears more suited to a Nolan type link up play. I believe Pardew will play Colback on the left to protect the left side of the team to allow Haidara to get forward but I agree with you that I see these eleven as the starting eleven.

• 17 Average_Contents // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:30 PM

I see irony is lost on you mark.

Mantlepiece, fire! I give up bit of am curious as to what you poke the fire with? It’s not bark by any chance is it lol

• 18 Markaccus // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:30 PM

On the plus side, i never have erection problems, because i always have WOOD.

• 19 Bambams // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Chaps I know very little about this Riviere bloke….I know its not confirmed but is he good enough for PL ?

We now have a ‘decent attacking ‘ midfield set up but again we struggled to score last season and we NEED a pacey proven striker or TWO

Who though….ideas/suggestions/ITK

• 20 Average_Contents // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:31 PM

But I am*

• 21 Slank // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:32 PM

ToonDownSouth

There doesn’t appear to be much reporting of Rivière as compared to Cabella and Janmaat. Hopefully that is not a bad sign.

• 22 Spoof // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:37 PM

Slank

Terry Venables diamond formation could work very well with what we may have, allowing Sissoko to play deep and allow us to finally see his powerful runs from deep which is what we all want to see.

————————– Krul

Janmaat——- Saylor ——Dier—–Haidara

———-Sissoko——Tiote——-Colback

——————Cabella—–De Jong

————————–Riviere

• 23 Markaccus // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:38 PM

I think we will sign a cb and a cf, then on the last day, we will sign a “wtf” player, who will turn out to be a cult hero. A la Sibierski.

• 24 firebug666 // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:40 PM

I don’t know much about Rivière not many do on here, but I think he scored 15 goals last season, so you would think (or hope) with the new look midfield we have he would be able to find the net for us. Both Cabella and de Jong have good vision and read a game well, should be able to feed the strikers whoever they are.

• 25 Bambams // Jul 14, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Firebug666
    Cheers for that

• 26 WLtoon // Jul 14, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Im so glad we,ve actually spent some money on 2 decent players.
    It had to be done tho ,after losing 3 strikers and our best player over the summer.
    We need 2 strikers and a CB and i think we,ll be ok.
    Cant help thinking that Krul or Sissoko could be on there way tho, hope im wrong.

previous post: Alan Pardew Pays Tribute To His Staff – And To Himself