Cabella Vows To Give Everything At Newcastle

24-year-old French International winger Remy Cabella is back on Tyneside, and should play this weekend in the tournament to be held at Schalke 04, when we play Malaga CF on Saturday and then the hosts Schalke 04 on Sunday – both games being held at the Veltins-Arena in  Gelsenkirchen, Germany

Newcastle United Unveil New Signing Remy Cabella

Remy Cabella – vows to give everything at Newcastle

It looks as though Cabella jetted back into Newcastle on Sunday afternoon, and is raring to go in training, with the squad getting together today at Benton, and we have a game at Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow night, in what is turning out to be a hectic pre-season.

This is what Cabella told the Shields Gazette today:

“I want to make everybody proud – the fans and the club,” “To do that I’m going to give absolutely everything.”

It’s not expected that Cabella will play at Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow night, and Alan Pardew may give a chance to some of Newcastle’s younger players for that game against the Championship side, who finished 15th last season with 53 points.

But with the Championship season kicking off one week before the Premier League,  Wednesday will be ahead of Newcastle in their preparations for the new season, and it will be a tough game.

Our other World Cup players – Cheick Tiote, Moussa Sissoko and Tim Krul – are also expected to return this week to training,  and play in Germany over the weekend.

New signing Daryl Janmaat will also be on board, and is also expected to play over the weekend.

Below are our three social media sites:

• jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Repost

Mark…I’ll tell you – even though some might think otherwise – but some of those I like to talk to most on here are people I disagree with on hot topics.

A difference of opinions are not a problem for me at all – it’s a learning curve and I growth. What I don’t like is blog alpha’s with a bad attitude (some don’t see them even though they are right in front of them)

…plus I just clash with them 😀 lol

• jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:26 AM

MiddxNUFC…I agree the Wonga logo / affiliation is nothing to proud off.

• jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:27 AM

*of

• MiddxNUFC

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:28 AM

In reference to a previous article, I don’t understand why we’d want to pick up redmond now, but didn’t go in for tom ince when he was a free agent? Surely a better option, having seen both of them play

My hopes for cabella are really high now, think he’s really going to lift us, a long with de jong and rivi

• Laurent Robert 32

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:30 AM

P45DUE

• Markaccus

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Jesper

Thats my pet hate too. I dont even mind being wrong, but object to being called an idiot for it. No one can be right all the time. I have set a new rule for myself this season… i will not be drawn into slagging matches. Heated debate is fine, but i will just ignore any nasty insults, from the “blog alphas” as you called them.

• T.T.V.V.T.

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Good Morning.

I sure am looking forward to seeing what Cabella is capable of in a black and white shirt.

High hopes for this lad, as i’m sure we all have.

And in Pardew’s mind i’m certain Cabella has taken over from HBA in being his purple flair player/top flair player or however it is he would state it.

• jesperfuglsang - captain of the lemon crew

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Mark…sometimes personality just clash – we are not all compatible!

…we cannot all be friends 🙂 I try to stay clear of a few, but get drawn in sometimes (I am a bit of a fool sometimes 😀 lol)

• Dingo†®

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:55 AM

I’ve been on here since… haold on let me check

• Dingo†®

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:56 AM

2007 …. seen a lot of the so called alphas come n go… choose not to post really at all anymore

• Dingo†®

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:57 AM

all guff

• GeordieDan

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Does anybody know if theses games in the Schalke tournament are less than 90 mins per game?

If we’re playing Malaga for 90 mins on Saturday then surely were not playing a full 90 mins again the next day against Schalke?

If so that’s a bus-load of potential injuries just waiting to happen even with squad rotation.

Maybe just 60 mins a game? Anyone know?

• Shaker Shakrah

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:41 AM

# GeordieDan

No , the bot games are 90 minutes dude !!!

______________

any one know if our game against Sheffield Wednesday
    is covered live on TV ???

• Shaker Shakrah

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:45 AM

the both *

• GeordieDan

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Shakeer>

Cheers mate.

Genuinely amazed by that though! You should always have at least a couple of days between matches.

Fingers crossed they all come through it OK then.

• GeordieDan

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:48 AM

*Apologies Shaker. not Shakeer.

• WLtoon

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Tell you what rangles me, too many bloggers on here totally ignoring the article and just blogging random shite.
    Ile make a comment on Cabella,as that is what this article is about.
    Im looking forward to seeing him in action,he looks very skillfull and pacy.
    My only concern is he looks a bit lightweight but time will tell whether he can cope with the physical side in the Prem.

• T.T.V.V.T.

Jul 29, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Why on earth would the games be 60 minutes?

They’re friendly games, not semi finals of the champions league…

I’m sue given the size of the travelling squad and the amount of substitutes that we are allowed to make, that all players will be given a good run out – but not over extended.

• thehen

Jul 29, 2014 at 11:51 AM

cabella is quality addition for sure..my team would be
    KRUL
    JANMATT COLLOCINI TAYLOR HAIDARA
    COLBACK TIOTE
    SISSOKO DE JONG CABELLA
    RIVIERE

Plenty of goals in this team

• GeordieDan

Jul 29, 2014 at 12:01 PM

TTVVT:

Because (as I made very clear) playing 90 minutes TWICE in 2 days is just asking for injury problems unless you play a completely different 11 each day, which they won’t.

Do you have a problem reading or just understanding another peoples’ opinions?

Wouldn’t think it would be that difficult to have a friendly tournament played over a couple of days where the games aren’t a full 90 minutes. As YOU said itsnot the Champions league, its a friendly so you can make the games as long as you want for -its not a revolutionary idea you know.

• T.T.V.V.T.

Jul 29, 2014 at 12:32 PM

@GeordieDan

I can’t recall having heard of a 60 minute match mate…where fans pay to watch anyway.

I would guess it has been done – but perhaps only for a behind closed doors game?

These types of mini tournaments go ahead every single pre season, but they’re always 90 minutes.

As professional footballers they do train every day and during pre season they’re under a harsh fitness regieme.
    The two games in a row may have been done intentionally?

Also, during the season i think it’s common practice for pro clubs to have a full XI a side match in training on the Friday before the weekend’s game.

I think two games in 48 hours should be fine, and besides; they won’t play the same XI anyway. Any players who feature in both games will more than likely get 45mins and no more in each individual game.