The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Pardew Admits Striker Still Needed After Another Strong Performance

12:30 am, Thursday, July 31st, 2014 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 64 Comments

Alan Pardew has admitted tonight, after the good 1-0 win at Hillsborough, that Newcastle are still short of a striker this summer, although Alan is very pleased so far at the business Newcastle have done in bringing in Jack Colback, Ayoze Perez – who scored a good winner tonight -Siem de Jong, Remy Cabella, Emmanuel Riviere and Daryl Janmaat.

Alan Pardew hillsborough

Alan Pardew – at Hillsborough tonight

Alan talked after the game and said Newcastle were still short of a striker,  but that he’s very pleased with the commitment of the players:

“I think looking at our squad we’re still shy of a striker.” “And that would be ideal if we could get one that suited the club and we’ll take that forward.”

“I’m really pleased with the work we’ve done this summer.” “The squad is far removed from the team that finished last season and rightly so we’ve invested very well.”

“It was a tough game for us, especially after all the travelling we ‘ve had to do. But I thought we showed great effort, put in fantastic commitment and got a good result at the end of a strong performance.

“I was very pleased, too, with the work ethic showed by the players.”

Alan is right to say it was a tough game tonight, and the lads still managed to win it, and we don’t seem to be having too much luck in getting an experienced striker into the club.

We missed out on German U21 International Pierre-Michel Lasogga, and it seems that another target – Lyon’s Alexandre Lacazette may elect to stay at Lyon and sign a new deal there.

There are still players like Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang of Borussia Dortmund and  Facundo Ferreyra of Shakhtar Donetsk available, and Loic Remy is also available, after the collapse of his move to Liverpool on Monday.

So there are still some good strikers we could sign in the next month or so, before the summer transfer window closes on Monday September 1st.

Below are our three social media sites:

Tags: Coaching · Newcastle News · Pre-Season · Premier League · Transfer News and Rumours · Transfer Target

64 responses so far ↓

• 1 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 12:34 AM

So not searching for a ctr half i take it? They can f.u.c.k. Right off if they think were ok in that area. One of the worst in pl.

• 2 AaranD // Jul 31, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Repost

Perez reminds me a little of how Torres played, clever on the ball with some guile, has that burst of speed to get past a player, clinical. Hopefully he continues progressing as he has real quality! Really think he was a major coup for us.

Him and Arma running the lines in a couple of years will be good to watch.

Agree on the center half debate, though we’d have to shift one of 4 senior lads.

• 3 Novocastrian66 // Jul 31, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Everton are a big club one who we are directly competing with. For them to weigh out £30m on Lukaku shows real ambition.
    Can we compete with them in the transfer market? Yes.
    Will we compete with them in the transfer market? No.
    If we signed Lukaku it would have made a massive statement of intent. A sign we mean business again. Sadly we have not.
    Everton have splashed out to stand still.
    We could have splashed out to take a huge step forward, backing up the additions already made to the team.
    We have failed again.

• 4 Novocastrian66 // Jul 31, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Perez is more like Hernandez. A Lineker type of striker.

• 5 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 12:41 AM

He was playing against sheffield Wednesday mate. Bit early for comparisons to £50m world european and champions lge winners dont u think?

• 6 JP...from The Rock // Jul 31, 2014 at 12:45 AM

repost;

Novocastrian66 – No need to be so negative. As you’ve said Everton have splashed 30M to stand still. We have improved our team as an attacking force and just lack that clinical and pacey striker. Though I would rather we spend 15M on PEA and have money left for a CB than 30M on an overpriced Lukaku.

• 7 AaranD // Jul 31, 2014 at 12:46 AM

I knew someone would pop that one out :D! Not really comparing him in that way… just saying could see similarities in his game which a younger Torres had. Torres before Chelsea and Liverpool so wasn’t really worth £50 million or a champions league winner then ;).

• 8 Bambams // Jul 31, 2014 at 12:55 AM

I still feel Everton were happy to splash the cash to prove they are no longer living in Liverfool’s shadow. …..
    For too long they have been the second club in Merseyside.
    However they (IMO) have overspent on this occasion. God knows what his wages are. Several Everton players may now question what they are earning

• 9 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Not having a go at u its just everytime someone scores a goal this blog goals mental with over-reaction. Like these lacazette and grenier links people going wild. Apart from janmat were last to know ALWAYS. If were buying a cf its gotta be Remy if we can. On perez its rare but id love him to be a gem. Either way hes an improvement on Ameobi and the ” Wrong de Jong” i made that up for luuk thought it woulda stuck ah well. Was he constant threath or just flashes here n there mate?

• 10 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Bam bams i hate liverpool more than any club but efc can spend what they like theyll always be 2nd on merseyside. 5 champs lges them dirt have.

• 11 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Didnt like typing that but sad as it is its true.

• 12 Levi // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:01 AM

I think if we don’t get a striker ‘over the line’ in the next couple of weeks we will bring luuk de jong in. A deal will already be agreed for him so it would probably be confirmed out of the blue

• 13 Levi // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:03 AM

Actually am i right in saying he is at psv already?

• 14 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Levi please dont. I just called him the Wrong de Jong hes a dutch guivarch.

• 15 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Yes u are right thank god

• 16 Blofal // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:09 AM

I agree that Perez looks to be a steal. I was surprised we paid so much for a rookie player but I honestly can see why.

Carr had definitely done his homework on that one.

• 17 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:09 AM

Heres another correct fact Levi your name is just an S short of the best fitting most comfortable jeans of the ninetys oh yeah 501s all day long.

• 18 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:12 AM

Blofall lets hope were lucky. At the end of the day everton signed seamus coleman for 60k from i think it was sligo rovers not sure. But he could play for any team in prem now easily. They are out there its just finding them.

• 19 Toonfan8 // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Novocastrian
    so you say that Lukakku for 28M is good business? for me not, for that price we could have Remy and PEA…and in fact I rate them both higher than Lukakku…yes he is stronger, but by far slower and not that skillful as these two…one of them and we can have a go…oh and Dier please….for me Perez is Suarez type of player, great movement and hardworking, with skills…

• 20 nufc786 // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:15 AM

I heard abeid was solid.. Played full 90 mins

• 21 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Toonfan8 where im at on this is. The player is worth what everton think hes worth to them for what hes given. Oh how id love Ash n co to see that with remy. Instead of taking a chance on another to save 2 or 3 mill #TypicalGambler.

• 22 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:18 AM

Nufc786 gotta say reminds me of jenas. Bigi is the one i thought woulda came through seems to havr been Pardewed.

• 23 BOOM BOOM THE 1ST // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:23 AM

Ah well all quiet with transfer news always a good sign expect one u didnt expect goodnight fellow fantasists im going to bed to dream of a new owner Boom Boom out.

• 24 AaranD // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:26 AM

Not really going on about Perez because of his goal tonight, was more a general statement (opinion) of what I’ve seen past and present. Nothing more nothing less :).

Anyways I have high hopes for him, but young players don’t seem to be having the best of times at Newcastle :/.

Like people are saying Bigi came in as a big prospect but he sounds like he has gone backwards… Im not sure how our youth teams set up but it should be the same as the 1st team if prospects are going to to be able to integrate themselves within the 1st team squad efficiently. But again we chop and change so much no one has a bloody clue what our footballing philosophy is!

• 25 Toonfan8 // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:27 AM

ok, so is AC worth 35? Luke Shaw 31? no never,they are simply overated…for 27M we spent on 6 players….Cabella, Janmaat were on world cup, SDJ ajax captain…so who did better transfers? I think it is clear that we have done better job…bring ST and CB and we are set to new season with great team

• 26 AaranD // Jul 31, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Can’t really say we have done good business to till we actually see it. In theory yes for what we paid we have done really well and the prospect of what could be is looking very good. But again none have played Premier League football, except Colback, and we all know that some players just don’t fit it.

Not to be to pessimistic, I do personally hope they are all big hits in the Prem and propel us to the upper echelons of the table. But till I see the system we play and how we play im going to stay a tad reserved on our business so far.

• 27 expatmag // Jul 31, 2014 at 2:15 AM

Lets get back to reality folks

1..There will probably be no more signings. All this hogwash from Pardew is similar rhetoric to previous windows. Near the end of the window, he will roll out the usually excuses of couldnt get them over the line or inflated price tags.

2.. Ashley has spent the Cabaye/Debuchy money only. The additional sky money will be held back to see if we need to spend in january and pay off some of the loan (18 million pounds).

3….Pardew has been instructed to play Obertan HBA Ferguson etc or sell them. Marveaux and Jonas have already gone. These players will be replaced from the development squad.

4….The club is not looking to sign another centre half because they want to bring through Good Streete and Satka into senior consideration even if they sell or loan out MYM.

5….Ryan Taylor and Abeid, if he impresses, will be considered as “new” players having not been part of the squad last season.

6….Dont be surprised to see a purple leave close to the end of the window without a replacement coming in because Ashley will want to make a profit on deals. My bet is Sissoko to Monaco for 15 million pounds.

• 28 NOVA2967 // Jul 31, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Fair enough. I keep crying that we are destined for the same league position from last year or around 7-10. Just dreaming of Grenier and a striker but I guess I need to have faith in Anita/Colback running our team. As for another striker… Why bother, unless we can sign a top top striker. I think we have numbers without suffocating Campbell/Armstrong…

Cisse, Rivierre, Perez, Gouffran if needed and the two young guns. I think we will only have one up top at a time. Doesn’t scare me to death and neither does our CM pairing gosh this comment is going downwards.

Well this is Pardews team this year. He is happy with it and we will be able to see what he’s all about. Sissoko needs to hit the floor running and more importantly, producing

• 29 gonufc (Newcastle United Sports Direct Advertising Club) // Jul 31, 2014 at 4:43 AM

I was pretty non-plussed when Ayoze Perez signed but when I watched the clips of him on youtube I was really excited. He looks a good technical player but is also quick and as we saw yesterday he can finish well!

The thing that impressed me most about him was that for what is obviously a goalscorer seems to run with the ball and set other people up quite a lot. His record is really impressive for someone so young.

As long as Pardew doesn’t do it the same way as with Bigirimana- overplay him at the start and then drop him completely

• 30 expatmag // Jul 31, 2014 at 4:54 AM

Gonufc

He certainly has impressed me as have several other of our youngsters and he could well be a surprise package this season if handled correctly.

However, i am not sure Pardew has the nerve to give these kids a chance. He hasnt really shown it in the past but this season, he should let these lads have their heads in selected games.

Can you imagine the pace of Perez, Aarons, Cabella and maybe Riviere attacking slow turning defenders

• 31 expatmag // Jul 31, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Ideal line up for us with pace and creativity COULD be:

Krul

Janmaat, Colo, MYM, Haidara

Sissoko, Tiote, Colback

Perez, De Jong, Cabella

Use Siem in the withdrawn CF role with the two speed merchants either side and Moussa making suporting late runs from midfield. Both full backs with pace can also support the attack whilst Tiote and Colback sit deep and cover.

SUBS

Elliott
    Santon
    Anita
    Armstrong
    Aarons
    Taylor
    Riviere

• 32 Bornandraised // Jul 31, 2014 at 5:12 AM

I actually do believe Pardew when he says they are trying to buy a striker, which is going to make me 10% less mad when we don’t end up getting one and Cisse gets called offsides for the 10th time in a game. Who knows though, might be a blessing in disguise, force Pardew to throw Arma or this Perez kid in the fire a little earlier than he would have otherwise done, and they surprise us.

The big difference of this team and teams in the past couple years under Ashley is this team is undeniably a lot deeper. They replaced a lot of mediocre bench players on high wages with more talented, younger (and presumably cheaper) players. Not all the young players will come good, and we are still lacking on top tier talent at multiple positions if we want to compete with the big boys, but the squad depth is a good sign going forward.

Personally, really looking forward to the season. I think Sissoko and SDJ is going to a deadly combination. SDJ has the touch to get Sissoko into that space that he loves behind the defence just narrow of the 18 yard box, and he will have a nice target in SDJ to pick out in the box.

• 33 Bornandraised // Jul 31, 2014 at 5:17 AM

Expat

That is probably our best line-up but I think we need to ease in Cabella for the first couple months of the season. With his style of play and body type, he is going to need to get used to the physicality of the league, don’t you think?

Maybe at the beginning we could have Cabella come off the bench, and push Sissoko further up the pitch. Until proven otherwise, Sissoko is our most talented player so never a bad thing to get him closer to the opposing goal.

• 34 NEWEXPATMAGPIE // Jul 31, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Been saying for a quite a few days now that we

won,t get anyone ?

Floppy chops at QPR will be keeping Remy at Loftus road now. Lacozette will end up staying at Lyon, with a new three year deal i believe? Shame because if we had made a decent bid we could of easily got him.

It will surprise me if we actually do get anyone else?

You can all start preparing yourselves for the usual excuses and Bullshit being released after the window slams shut.
    Probably to Liverfool ?
    I also think that just before the window shuts HBA is going to be sold at a ridiculously low price?

• 35 gonufc (Newcastle United Sports Direct Advertising Club) // Jul 31, 2014 at 5:39 AM

@expat – like the formation Argentina use with Messi coming deep.

You’d have Haidara ahead of Santon? I’m really not sure who I prefer at the moment, I think Santon gets some harsh criticism which is often undeserved and I’m not sure why.

Plus, I’d still have Ben Arfa on the pitch. I don’t care how much propaganda comes out for whatever reason, unless there is a simple statement explaining what he’s done wrong then I believe he’s our most exciting player and should play.

I have this horrible feeling that it’s about a mix of tracking back and high wages. If it is actually just a pound too heavy after time off then I think of a Wenger thought “I don’t need my players to be fit for pre season, I need them to be fit by match 1″.

• 36 expatmag // Jul 31, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Gonufc

Similar to barca but more conformed to a fast counter attacking style usually favoured by Pardew himself

Melbourne Victory, when under the current Australian national coach, played a similar style of counter attacking using the false CF with two pacy wingers. Their short passing game at the back drew the opposition deep and then they would play the wingers in and getting good support from late runs from midfielders. The number of goals they scored from this was sensational and they almost won the league with this tactic.

As for Santon v Haidara, I always like a natural left footer in this position and in Haidara, they have more pace and variation plus i believe Haidara is a better defender than Santon

• 37 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jul 31, 2014 at 6:08 AM

gonufc…everything about this Benny situation is questionable I think.

*they (the management) feed us lines but I won’t act 😉 I know bullshit when I see it

• 38 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jul 31, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Expat…did you just mention Argentina, Barcelona and coach d in the same sentence?

• 39 itsmehere // Jul 31, 2014 at 6:41 AM

Expat think you forgot goofy somewhere in your lineup!

• 40 Jail for Ashley // Jul 31, 2014 at 6:41 AM

For a good few seasons now we have heard Pardews drivel about more players coming in blah blah, before the squad is miracously stronger than it was before he opened his mouth, but this time I think they have to come up with the goods as it was eveident there was a serious lack of goals without Remy, the question is though will they try and blag it till January before deciding and will, as expat says a ‘purple’ have to be sold to pay for it, the fans might be a little bit bouyed by a few new signings but nobody has forgotten the second half of last season and the abuse Pardew got, if he doesn’t come out running he’s in for a torrid time and imo he needs more goals to achieve that.

• 41 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:07 AM

…going by what I read on here it does seem alot have forgotten the second half of last season and the abuse Pardew got!

*selective memory it may be or the club has really managed to spin this one around ad well

• 42 Ian Toon // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Boom- Mate, your a good addition to the blog. Welcome aboard.

• 43 Jail for Ashley // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:19 AM

BOOM the first has been posting for years now !

• 44 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:19 AM

BOOM is an old poster

• 45 valle // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:20 AM

Regarding the earlier question, whether or not we should just pay Remy’s wages… NO, would be my answer. He clearly dosnt want to be here and we have had enough overpaid players who didnt want to be here. Owen being a good example. So go for someone else, like PEA for instance or Bony. I know we only sign players we have scouted, but we cant only have scouted 3 possible strikers, can we?

• 46 expatmag // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Valle

There will not be another striker coming in. Pardew is on his usual spin.

JESPER

No. I didnt mention Argentina and Barcelona together. That was someone else.

ITSMEHERE

Yes. You are quite right. I did forget to mention Gouffran but at the same time, I am keen to see some of the kids like Aarons and Armstrong come through. Gouffram and Cisse would have to take their chances when they came along in my line up.

• 47 Shot Bru // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:40 AM

So Pardew was taking some flak from the away end last night…

it doesn’t matter how good our signings are meant to be…the common denominators which influence our lack of ambition and dire football are Ashley, Pardew and his inadequate coaching staff…

I fear the fans are going to turn on Pardew very quickly at the start of the season when results go against us…

If we stick with what we have at the moment squad wise…we have along hard season ahead of us!!!

No replacement for Remy’s goals…and possibly the worst set of central defenders in the league…and all this managed by Pardew!!!

Pardew’s lack of backbone when it comes to forcing Ashley’s hand in the transfer market and consistent bullsh@tting to the fans and misinformation will come back to kick him in the ass!!

• 48 valle // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:42 AM

expatmag… Well, it wouldnt be surprising. Being close to something special and then not going the exstra mile to make it happen is something we have been known to do a time or two…

• 49 firebug666 // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Tottenham are eyeing a move for Sporting Lisbon’s English defender Eric Dier, according to the Daily Mail.

• 50 valle // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Do anyone know how serious young Aarons injury is?

• 51 expatmag // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Valle

It was only a few days ago, Pardew was quoted in the press saying we were going to bring a striker in as we are short in that area and another midfielder.

Today in the Chronicle, he is quoted as saying the club is monitoring the Remy situation and no further mention of the midfielder whilst at the same time praising the kids on their recent performances.

It would appear to me that Pardew isnt intelligent enough to remember what he said a few days earlier and that judging by his latest quotes, he seems happy with the kids as back up.

If this is the case, I am not totally against it as long as they are blooded in the correct manner and against the correct opposition. However, I wouldnt expect the club to achieve anything better than 10th or lower for the next couple of seasons.

• 52 expatmag // Jul 31, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Valle

I watched the game against Sydney live and Aarons left the ground on crutches which would indicate a fairly serious hamstring injury. A pity the clubs usual lack of communication to the fans is kicking in once again

• 53 BuckLuck // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Shot Bru @ 47

Good post. A couple of things worries me…

In my eyes a good manager is a manager with a clear football philosophy. Pardew does not have that at all. He might have had it in his extirpated english hoofing style we played a couple os seasons ago but he has been told to change the style into a more attacking and entertaining style. He hasn’t shown even once that he is able to balance that kind of style.

Ashley hasn’t shown ambition this summer. He has used money from players sold, plus agent fees. He is still satisfied with us being mid table and he knows Pardew is a mid table manager.
    The day Ashley replace Pardew as manager we can talk ambition. Until then we have absolutely no chance to challange for champions league.

• 54 expatmag // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Buck

Ashley will only replace one midtable yes man with another. I have this inherent fear the next manager of NUFC will be another dinosaur like, god forbid, David Oleary

• 55 Markaccus // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Nufc have mearly replaced outgoings…..

however, i beleive that our squad going forward has SLIGHTLY improved, in that he players in add up to a bit better than what went out overall imo. Our defence has stood still, which is not good because it is poor. personally i would still like to see a goal scorer to complete our foward equation, and a quality CB.

• 56 Markaccus // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Expat

don’t say such things!! However, if you want to go down that road….Alan Curbishley :-O

• 57 Shot Bru // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:32 AM

BuckLuck….exactly, Pardew has no footballing philosophy…innovation passes him by…this is exemplified by a complete lack of imagination at set pieces…

On the surface it looks as though Pardew struggles with the tactical side of the game.

He is painfully slow at making changes during games when things aren’t going our way…maybe because he doesn’t have a strong enough squad?

More disturbing is his apparent lack of knowledge about his own players strengths, their best positions and how to develop effective combinations around the pitch…

• 58 Jail for Ashley // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Alan Pardew
    “I think looking at our squad we’re still shy of a striker really and that would be ideal if we could manage to get one that suited the club, we would take that forward”
    What he means is by suiting the club is that if we can pick one up for 7M or less or one on loan, if not then they will inexplicably carry on without one.

• 59 Markaccus // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:34 AM

In fact….
    out of all the mid table yes man dinosaurs that ashley would employ, Pardew is the best of them!! I think O’Leary, Curbishley et.c would have had us relegated.

• 60 Shot Bru // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Markaccus…we haven’t improved because we haven’t replaced Remy’s goals…

Like you say the defence is shocking!

Has Cabaye been replaced adequately?

The most challenging part of Pardew’s job is to gel the foreign legion for the start of the season….That challenge in itself makes us a weaker squad than last season

• 61 BuckLuck // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM

expatmag
    At least Ashley wants entertaining football, and there lies my hope of a modern manager sometime in the future. Not holding my breath though…

Shot Bru
    Yes, indeed! He doesn’t know how to use his squad it seems. He stumbled upon our only good/entertaining run when we played 433 with Ba and Ben Arfa on the wings. Unfortunatley it was because of injuries, a forced hand.

To sum this summer up this far.
    I’m optimistic about our new players. They look like good acquisitions. Carr and Charnley has done a good job in my eyes.
    I’m not confident our squad will produce what they should because of Pardew. Love to be proven wrong though.
    Coloccini and Williamson are not good enough together. We badly need a quality CB, still need a CF and could benefit from another attacking winger.

• 62 welshgeordie9 // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:46 AM

I’m not being funny but how can you say that about O Leary he was excellent with Leeds united.

• 63 welshgeordie9 // Jul 31, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Come on now gentlemen don’t be grumpy now

• 64 ToonRich // Jul 31, 2014 at 9:57 AM

When I found out on tuesday that we were only bringing a few first teamers to Hillsborough I was pretty disappointed!
    I mean, why couldnt more of the new boys get playing time?
    That being said, I was pleased to see the likes of armstrong & abeid. As some have already mentioned, Abeid had a solid game…he practically ran our midfield, I though he out-shone Tiote! Perez looked lost out on the wings, very lightweight and didnt look like he fancied it. However you could see he’s got intelligent movement and once up front he actually watched his line and made good runs. Took his goal really well, very calm finish I thought. First half there were too many long punts up to Rivere, he def looks better played to feet, or even into the channel for him to run on to…he’s no slouch!
    Final thing…M’biwa was SHOCKING, not sure whats happened to him! He’s lacking confidence that is for sure…he looked way out his depth :/

previous post: Ayoze Perez Great Winning Goal – Video