Alan And Jack Get Drenched – It’s Really Cool – Video

Here’s Alan Pardew and Jack Colback taking the ice bucket challenge – and Newcastle don’t mess around – that’s a very big bucket!

Notice how nervous Jack looks after his manager has been absolutely soaked – although he does manage to smile – but he also has to go back to the get the rest of that bucket.

As we said at Newcastle don’t mess around – none of these (very) small buckets for the Magpies.

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• Dennis Twice

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:32 PM

1st?

• Dennis Twice

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Attack Toon attack attack!

FREE BEN ARFA

• DokToon

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:36 PM

why didnt they issue a challenge the new manager of palace? mihgt him froze him near death lol

• welshgeordie9

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:38 PM

i would love to do the ice bucket challenge, is anybody on here going to pick me.

• Average_Contents

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Beermonkey

It gives you live links from a variety of online streams available at the time so I guess multiple servers

Martoon

I haven’t streamed any live games from the streams yet but BT and sky streams are pretty good and hasn’t froze or lagged as of yet, not sure about the live footy streams you get on for instance sites like fsi or the like but you can get boxes like the one I got with lots of p2p apps on like veetle and sopcast but again I haven’t tried to stream through them yet mate

• beermonkey

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:39 PM

pards could have nominated pelligrini and meyler

• welshgeordie9

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:40 PM

So it could be illegal

Tut tut tut.

• beermonkey

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:42 PM

average

the kiwi ones are pretty naff

on sports devil have you got the software on there to run ace stream

• optimistic prime

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Where’s fatty?

Who thinks the tight ones going to do it?

I reckon Ashley will do his ice bucket challenge half time against palace.

Then he’s going to run round the pitch naked and let the fans throw rotten fruit and veg at him,

Well if Carlsberg did ice bucket challenges

• Mister Tuff

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Repost.
    Mister Tuff // Aug 29, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Ref the legality of downloading/streaming etc.
    It is certainly not a criminal offence to download copyright material, though it is a civil offence, and the copyright holder can take legal action through the civil courts if they have evidence that you have done so.
    The problem that the likes of Sky would have is actually getting evidence that you were infringing their copyright -just about impossible to do. They perhaps would have more success if the local bar was doing it – they would just have to go in to find out and perhaps make an example of them. Those facilitating the downloads might be pursued by Sky etc -but somebody would just set up another server. So as far as Joe public is concerned not much danger at all about being captured.

• beermonkey

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:44 PM

welsh

illegal is a bit strong I like to think of it as they have been robbing me for years I am making some withdrawals

• Average_Contents

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Mister Tuff

Yeah I’m gonna get the wireless keyboard and mouse too as the ir remote takes a bit of getting used to but does the job to a sufficient standard

I initially thought they’d be like the boxes you get in pubs but then realised these are actually off dished for them foreign channels but I still decided to get the android box as 1) my laptops poo for streaming and it turns my tv into a,smart tv and 2) every link available on the Web is on it if it’s pre-loaded so I suggest only buying them from UK based sellers and with it fully loaded

• welshgeordie9

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:46 PM

It must have been love but it’s over now.

• optimistic prime

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:46 PM

Average

If you have iPhone there’s a ap you can get, a remote control.

Official xbmc remote

Much better than the one you get, easier search etc.

• GeordieTwo

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Right then, I’m expecting us to put up a good strong fight tomorrow. Lot’s of hard tackling, some growling noises and clawing motions, and plenty of entertainment at half time.

• GeordieTwo

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Beermonkey have you been away? I heard rumours you had peed in the Lord Mayor of Newcastle’s back pocket last time you were up there.

• Average_Contents

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Beermonkey

The box runs sports devil through the xbmc app on the actual box but on the box home screen which gives you list of apps it has acestream pre-installed

• GeordieTwo

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Perhaps I’ve been a bit harsh with Pards lately. Saying he might make a good manual backup for a missile guidance system. But still, he doesn’t inspire my confidence. He looks ready to cry. Carver looks upset as well. Has Benny been mean to both of them?

• Average_Contents

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:51 PM

OP

I’ve got that on my Sony Ericsson but haven’t linked it to the box yet, haven’t had time 😐

• Ethiotoon

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:51 PM

martoon
    Hope he improves.if the deal was on loan,great otherwise, we Bullocked bad time.scoring for the reserves and first team are way different.Might be early days to judge but currently is behind Perez.
    That’s why he didn’t make cup games either…
    what is the benefit of making deals at the last day of transfer window anyway???

• beermonkey

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:52 PM

average

that’s class I will have to get 1

G2

best hope palace don’t have ice tomoz as colback will run like a girl

• martoon

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Thanks AC – I’m getting pretty p*ssed at paying over £60 a month for Sky when all I want is the Sports channels not Sky Atlantic etc. I’m looking for a cheaper alternative.

• Laurent Robert 32

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Did they actually nominate the next people?

• GeordieTwo

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:54 PM

I may even send wor Alan some free chest hair. Make him a bit manly. Possibly some nostril flares as well.

• beermonkey

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:57 PM

martoon

you can try before you buy as you can get it for a computer

can be a bit of a git to set up but there was an update not long ago and its made it a lot easier to get get the sports

• GeordieTwo

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Good point about that ice business beermonkey. Who is manly enough to do it next?

• welshgeordie9

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:58 PM

GeordieTwo

Speaking of Lord Mayor of Newcastke i think pardew would do a good job.

• GeordieTwo

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:59 PM

I’m mounting a covert operation to free some of the poor wretches in Ashley’s dungeons. Llambeezee has been down there long enough. He’s paid his dues. Not JFK though.

• welshgeordie9

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Newcastle

• GeordieTwo

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:00 PM

A good job of what welshie? He’s a lot like Kinnear. He couldn’t find his shoes if he was wearing them.

• GeordieTwo

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Doh!!! That comment @30 just slipped out! This being nice to Pards takes some getting used to.

• beermonkey

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:03 PM

do you reckon they p1ssed in ppards iced water

• Pizzicato The Arizona Geordie

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Here are the players we sign (per JFK):

Ram Ca-umbella
    Man River-eel
    Sim Dee-on
    Jack Cold-pack
    Yoshi Pele
    Chucky Ferrrrerrrrerrrrrr

• welshgeordie9

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Well I’ve got to say it but me sitting on the halfway line at St James park doing the ice bucket challenge is looking unlikely now as i don’t think we will be signing anybody.

• martoon

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:08 PM

beermonkey @25 Thanks for that I’ll definitely give it a try. I presume I look for XMBC for windows or similar?

• beermonkey

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:10 PM

martoon

google xbmc gotham that’s the one I am using

• optimistic prime

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Ac
    It’s much better mate you get to use keyboard etc.

Beer

Withdrawl haha

I think most people expect a win tomorrow, Pardews comment was 4pts from palace villa so this is a banker in his eyes!

So I for one am looking foward to seeing what we play like, I want all attack.

Ok I’ll settle for two up front!

• gazza85

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:19 PM

So guys assuming we sign no one else and don’t lose an important squad member (You’re choice as to whether HBA counts as important or not) before Tuesday would you be inclined to say that the window has been a success or a failure?

Try not to compare it to our brilliant windows under the extremely competent JFK as that will lead to an unfair comparison IMO.

Personally I say that overall the window has been successful even if it could’ve still been better. The squad may not be larger but as long as players signed live up to reputation/expectations then we appear stronger overall if somewhat still limited in certain areas.

• Average_Contents

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Just streamed ausberg v bvb through an app on the box homescreen called Mobdro off a BT sport link, good quality and never lagged

• lesh

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Ashley will do his ice bucket challenge when they can find a skip big enough to hold enough ice!

😀