I Am Loving Every Minute Of It Playing For Newcastle

We expect that Remy Cabella’s performances for Newcastle will improve once he gets more acclimatized to the fast pace of the Premier League, and of course Cabella showed his class when he started for France for the first time (second cap), during that International break at Serbia in the 1-1 draw.

remy cabella at servbia 1-1

Remy Cabella – in action in Serbia for France

Cabella has started all three of the Premier League fixtures so far, and tomorrow he will probably start in the number 10 role in Siem de Jong’s absence.

Cabella spoke on the Newcastle web-site yesterday:

“I have given everything I could in the first few games,” “It has been a bit tiring to go out there and play so many minutes, but I am loving every minute of it.¨

“I am trying to get up to the pace of the Premier League as quick as possible, get up to speed and make sure I can contribute to the team.¨

“There’s a lot more still to come from me. I need to properly get into the rhythm of the team and get used to how everyone plays.¨ “As the games go on the fans will see much more of the real Remy Cabella.”

If Newcastle are going to start to win some games soon, then we will need our forwards and midfield players to start scoring some goals.

Cabella has an eye for goal, and he should get quite a few chances playing in the withdrawn striker role for Newcastle, maybe longer term until Siem is fit again towards the end of the year.

We certainly hope so.

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• firebug666

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:22 AM

I have a feeling that Cabella will be a great player for this club in the future, but never under the inept one.

• JAMSHA(PARDEW SLAYER)

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:23 AM

i see pardew says the club is stronger….. ur arse we arnt stronger….untill ur hea…get out of the club…..

• Rotonda heights

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:23 AM

Ethio

Time to give the trolling a break now. Any manager by the law of averages is going to have one good season somewhere down the line in their entire history. But as the saying goes one swallow doesn’t make a summer.

Everywhere AP has been he’s had the initial new manager ”honeymoon” impact, always inevitably followed by a shocking fall from grace where he has incited crowd demos against him at his previous clubs and even forced fans here to launch sackpardew.com

Hardly a ringing endorsement is it, so please just stop talking nonsense.

• Rotonda heights

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:25 AM

firebug

the potential for even a half decent manager is enormous.

• The next Mike Williamson

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Pardew is right. The club is stronger and that is 100% down to Graham Carr. So let’s thank Carr & get rid of that pea-brain that is holding back Carr’s talented squad.

• firebug666

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Rotonda heights

My honest opinion is this, Newcastle could grab any man or woman of the streets of Newcastle and say manage this team for us, and that would be a huge upgrade on the cretin we have now.

Simple face is IMO he has to go, all the bridges have been burned and he has no way back.

• MrMojoRisin76

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Rotonda
    Like i have learned to respect your opinion maybe you can respect other people’s opinions.There’s no need to call Ethio a troll and say he’s talking nonsense.

• firebug666

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:29 AM

*fact

• firebug666

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM

MrMojoRisin76

But it’s ok for Ethio to have a go at other bloggers though?

• Rotonda heights

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Mag52 // Sep 12, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Jail.

I didn’t say I necessarily agreed with Ethiotoon. I said I enjoy his positivity and love for his team. Can you believe he actually wants us to win matches ? Such a refreshing change from the general tone of the blog these days.
    – – – – – – – – – – –

Yeah god forbid we’d want a good manager for the club. What are we thinking we love the dross we are served up every week can’t get enough!!

I don’t think 85% are wrong and maybe we are just a bit more discerning than the muppets who accept mediocrity unconditionally.

• Ethiotoon

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:33 AM

This blog start turning in to chaos!!
    whether u support from far end or on doorsteps remains the same,we all want our club to succeed.
    but talking same shit about the mgr everyday, every minute,every word is nonsense!!
    more morons!cheapskates!!
    Rotonda
    why r u posting someone else’s post? This shows u have no clue about FB? goblet!!

• toonincheek

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:33 AM

firebug @6 –

Such a ridiculous exaggeration.
    You don’t do your “cause” any good.

• Rotonda heights

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:34 AM

How in god’s name are we are a better and stronger team since Pardew arrived? The guy’s a totally delusuional cupcake.

Imagine what Tiote, Cisse, HBA, MYM were worth 18 months ago compared to now !! Totally pardewed.

• MrMojoRisin76

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Rotonda
    He’s having to have a go at other bloggers because he get’s attacked by people every time he’s on.3 bloggers were ridiculing him the other night because he said we got 6 wins in a row in November,we got 5 out of 6 so he was a bit wrong but they hammered him.I don’t agree with some of the things he’s said but he has some good points.

• WestOzMag

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Im going out on a limb here and saying Ethio is watching games from a few yrs back when we finished fifth. From what I witnessed last season and now the start of this season there is no way on this Earth that anybody can justify that Pardew is doing a good job both on and off the pitch. Pardon the pun but it’s as plain as black and white that this guy is way out of his depth.

• firebug666

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Ethiotoon

So your argument is to call me a moron, simply because I want That cretin out of my club.

toonincheek

Simply pointing out that anyone is better than what we have, but you can read it how you like.

• Rotonda heights

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Ethio

Wow what a brave little keyboard warrior you are with your name calling.

Mojo

When have you ever respected my opinion and like I’m fussed either way.

Ethio has chosen a delightful array of spiteful names to call people and has sought to continuously wind up anti AP people with provocative comments, (sound familiar,) so I would call that ”trolling” wouldn’t you?

Plus Ethio would see that I am quite capable of forming my own opinions over AP regardless of whether 85% of fans are in agreement with me and echo the same sentiments or not.

• firebug666

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:47 AM

MrMojoRisin76

You say he is not a troll, and that his posts are good ones, I have never uttered a bad word to him, or anyone really but he finds it amusing to attack other bloggers.

Ethiotoon // Sep 12, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Firebugg.. ur hatred against the mgr looks personal,
    not football related.like catchy!!

firebug666 // Sep 12, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Ethiotoon

I have been a fan of Newcastle United for over 40 years mate, Damn right I take it personally when an idiot take control of my club, and installs the most inept, cretinous thing on the planet as manager.

Your support is from a distance, my support is on the doorstep more or less, When we lose badly you can sit back in your armchair, take a deep breath and say Ah well we may win next time. I on the other hand have a weeks worth of ribbing and bantering from the makems to contend with because the inept creature (that you appear to love) has embarrassed my club yet again. This has been the same way for years now…..Personal? You bet it is.

Ethiotoon // Sep 12, 2014 at 8:33 AM

This blog start turning in to chaos!!
    more morons!cheapskates!!
    Rotonda

Says it all really.

• MrMojoRisin76

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:52 AM

Firebug
    If your going to post that your going to have to post what and who he is reacting to so we can put it in some sort of context.

• Sav

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Anyone who thinks the problems at Newcastle do not stem from a weak, underinvrested squad is deluding themselves. Pardew is guilty of defending the indefensible but he is looking to hang onto his well-paid job under a ruthless and unpredictable boss. I wouldn’t envy him. But no manager can get consistent results from a weak squad in both attack and defence. Some people want to fix the engine by changing the tyres.

• toonincheek

Sep 12, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Rotunda @13 –
    How many of those players were at NUFC when AP arrived?

• toonincheek

Sep 12, 2014 at 9:06 AM

firebug –

If you really believe that “anyone” is better than AP, including and man or woman picked at random from the streets of Newcastle, then further comment would be futile.