Steve Bruce’s Man Management – It’s Great For Ben Arfa

Alan Pardew ostracized Ben Arfa at Newcastle, and it’s hard to argue with that, although we don’t think that Ben Arfa was beyond blame either in their stand-off this year.

hatem ben arfa hull

Ben Arfa – could make debut tonight for Hull

But to let the situation turn out to be as bad as it did with Newcastle losing their most creative player at the end of the transfer window, simply because the manager basically didn’t like him, was certainly not good for Newcastle, and it’s just one reason Newcastle fans are (very) angry with Alan Pardew at the moment.

We know that Steve Bruce is a good man manager, although as far as his management is concerned he has never managed a top club in his career – well – apart from Sunderland.

I put that in just in case some Black Cats fans are reading this. 😀

Ben Arfa will probably get an outing tonight for Hull City in the second half at home to West Ham,  and when he comes onto the field,  watch the Hull fans give him a tremendous welcome – which can only help the Frenchman’s confidence, which was probably shattered at Newcastle.

This is what Hull City manager Steve Bruce has said about Ben Arfa today:

“I don’t think he’s fit enough to go straight in at the start because he hasn’t played 90 minutes for I don’t know how long.” “But that’s what you get when you’ve been ostracised, having to work with the Under 21s.¨

“He’s going to have a big part to play here because he gives us the flexibility to play whatever formation we like. All I want him to do is go out there and enjoy playing again, feel wanted, be part of the club and be appreciated.”

Think what Ben Arfa will feel like when he reads that quote from his new manager.

Again we don’t say that Ben Arfa wasn’t part of the problem with the stand-off between the Frenchman and the Newcastle manager, but it’s really like shooting yourself in the foot to let him leave, and a manager is only as good as what he can get out of the players under him.

And if it comes to simply not playing a gifted player because you basically are in a standoff with him – that cannot be good for the club – and it also shows no leadership from Alan Pardew – other than he wants to be right about the situation.

It will only take Ben Arfa to show off some of his mercurial skills in a Hull City shirt over the next few weeks,  for the Newcastle fans to be even more annoyed and frustrated with Alan Pardew.

What’s the chances of Ben Arfa coming back to sign again for Newcastle next summer, if Steve Bruce is the Magpies manager by then?

It’s an interesting thought.

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• Thump

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Hew, Parsnip: Take note.

• Average_Contents

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:17 PM

You can’t disclose anything then say firebugs near enough on the money?

Turn it in mate lol.

I know we’re desperate lads n lasses but fcuk me!

Convenient time to pop on eh? Jesus wept! 😀

• Markaccus

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Haha

No matter what the truth of the issue between benny and pardew, i think this article might be a little previous 😀 Lets just see how he does over several games, particularly if the team are struggling.

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Cant you read mate? I said hes close yes but there are some point which are missing which I cant disclose.

I cant believe some of you guys to be honest. Just trying to give you guys information that it is not as it seems and I get grief?

Also I have posted before here but have not been on recently,

• Markaccus

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Hatem

Its best not to do it mate. Even if you are just passing on what you have heard, it will be condemned as bollox, and if it turns out to have any truth in it, its seen as a lucky guess.

I hope what you say IS true, though. And look forward to the full disclosure, should you turn out to be genuine.

• Laurent Robert 32

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Hatemorlovehim

You’re providing hope here, mate.

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Well I tell you what Markaccus, I will take your advice and not bother to post on here. I have been reading the blog for years and this is the only place I would say this as I want to rest some of your minds for the time being with information that is not in the media but hey ho what can I do.

Anybody that lives in london can come meet and see if i am genuine or not I have no problems at all. Give me a place and time anyone and I will meet with you.

For those that want the full disclosure should I get the go ahead tonight I will give you my email address or something and will tell you. At least there are a few normal people on here.

• firebug666

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:29 PM

HatemOrLoveHim

So the reason runs deeper than a casino debt?

I understand you cannot say anything yet mate, but to give us a little bit and leave us hanging tut tut. lol

I get the crux of it now though. Lambias has included a clause in his mates contract (Pardew) to protect his 8 years at Newcastle, and that is the reason Lambias was shipped out. We do not know the full contents of the clause only that it is protecting Pardew from the sack, as it would cost Ashley too much money, And Pardew cannot resign for a similar reason?

I may be being gullible but I can see an element of truth in this.

The long suffering Pardew under the protection of a clause written by the long gone lambeeze…. Sounds like Newcastle United!

• GeordieoftheSouth

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Hatem

Don’t worry about the antagonists it sounds intriguing and makes sense to why he is still here, but would you say this “complication” is bad business from Ashley then?…seems a bit naive that he has this in his contract?

• Markaccus

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Hatem

I just meant not to pass on what you heard, because sombody will always condemn it. I didnt mean for you not to post at all.

Like i say i hope you are right.

• Go toon gooooo

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Ben Arfa on the bench tonight.No way.

• mattyNUFC

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:32 PM

ED

still want moyes after ferdinand’s damning assessment?

maybe it’s time you run a real poll with the managers– no matter how fantastical– everyone is actually talking about on here (De Boer, Laudrup, etc). Otherwise 50% of fans who picked him from a pretty bad bunch will be held as truth.

• Markaccus

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Also, as far as i am concerned, you have no reason to make it up, so i wont judge you unless its proven otherwise.

• firebug666

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:34 PM

HatemOrLoveHim

Just post the information when you can mate, people will make of it what they will, but if you information is correct you will be vindicated and respected in the future.

• Our Toon

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Hatem

I have no issues with fellow fans passing information on but I’m quite sceptical about this. MA is notoriously a private man, he never divulges information on anything. He could have sacked pardew and not had to pay him off for the headbutt incident, irrelevant of what clause is in his contract this would have been seen as GROSS MISCONDUCT and no law or clause in the land could have stopped MA from sacking pardew and he could have done so without having to pay his contract up.

Just a thought for some out there who were getting roped in on this, a very private man divulges information to the head of FILA about a private footballing matter and has also discussed a private contract between 2 parties. Just think about it people

• jameskwl

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Ben arfa anyday compared to pardew. Bring back the mercurial One please

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM

firebug666 – erm well it is a part of the debt that is the issue without going to far into it yes to an extent. The reasoning/story is accurate in some parts but not all. As i have only talked with him twice I do not have all details yet but will soon. What I do know is that it is related to the debt and involves everyone.

Geordieofthesouth- well actually its not in his contract. It is very hard to explain without actually saying it but its not actually in his contract but it is related to the contract in means of payment. I really cant say more than that yet mate sorry

Markaccus gotcha well i guess whoever wants to believe me can, I cant force everyone can i?

• Markaccus

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Matty

Moyes may well be a dud, but i wouldnt be taking Rio Gobsh1tes word as gospel on thr matter 😀

• mecannylad

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Hatem; we are all normal people on this blog.
    Your recent teasing postings are putting yourself up as either a ‘cooky’ whistleblower or the martyr we have all been looking for.
    We would all love you to be the martyr….but without the mystery you are obviously enjoying.

• almondrichie

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:37 PM

well its been horrid after that soton defeat…but i guess our fans are just useless…they knew this would happen under pardew’s reign,then why go to all the matches and if 52,500 fans cant get AP out of the club then who in the world will…..
    if it had happened in any other top 8 club then fans would ave killed the coach definately…..we r hopless and get ready for more sufferings

• ochytoon

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:37 PM

So a random ITK turns up claiming that Ashley’s wants to replace Pardew with a big name manager but can’t disclose all the fine details. As soon as a couple of posters poke some holes in his story, he gets defensive and decides not to post anymore.
    Can’t say I’m surprised. We’ve only ever had one legitimate ITK on this site and he worked in a hotel. Anyone on here claiming to know anything about Ashley’s personal opinions is either talking crap or a Mackem.

• Jail for Ashley

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:37 PM

Well I don’t believe Mashers is that unhappy with him.

• Average_Contents

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Yes I can read it’s amazing I know, but you said it yourself, you couldn’t say too much without giving anything away and then someone posts a theory (which to be honest has been bandied about before) you then say it’s not far off bar a few “extra” things.

We had no idea whatsoever what you were referring to so why say it’s something similar if you don’t want to give anything away at all?
    No offence intended of course.

That’s my take on it anyway, call me cynical but that’s what NUFC does to us nowadays

We await with baited breath!

• Markaccus

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Hatem

Yep. If it turns out to be true, then I for one will give you the credit you deserve. I dont necesarily disbelieve you. In fact some of it makes perfect sense tbh!

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:41 PM

For the last time, due to something dating back to casino days Ashley cannot sack pardew without suffering a financial loss! How else am I meant to say that?

And also Ashley and the two brothers that bought Fila are good mates. They get together often and talk outside of work, you know socialise, and Ashley tells him some things but obviously not all. All i can do is pass on the information but as some have spotted it does add up possibly be true.

• mag

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Nothing changes.

• Our Toon

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Hatem

Some will believe some won’t…i wouldn’t be offended either way, just sceptical because this info would have come out sooner than now. Also none of it adds up to what I’ve put mate. I’ll repost it for you.

• Our Toon

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Hatem

• Markaccus

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:46 PM

Hatem

I think the problem some will have is this….

This is something most fans have been hoping for. Alot. Therefore, this seems too good to be true. USUALLY when something is too good to be true, it isn’t true 😀
    Add to the fact that toon fans (as average has pointed out) are now synical and sceptical (for good reason) then most will not dare get thier hopes up 😀

• mattyNUFC

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:46 PM

hatem or love him

i know you’re a long time poster….

but that doesn’t change how stupid it is to essentially say “I know something! I know you something you all are dying to know! BUT! i can’t tell you….”

• Our Toon

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM

If you are correct than I’m quire happy to hold my hands up and apologise to you however until then I’ll firmly sit in the Chinese Whispers camp and say that it is plausible but doesn’t make sense because of previous transgressions

• Markaccus

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM

… and what Our Toon said 🙂

• toonking

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:50 PM

what do people make of this.

alan shearer defending alan pardew!

is this really the geordie legend or do we see a idiot discuised as shearer

• Thump

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Does anybody know if Rio Ferdinand still getting the kitman to tie his shoelaces?

• why oh why

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:52 PM

I for one would not have hba back , he was obviously creating bad vibes within th dressing room,
    as for pardew I think Saturday will speak volumes if the players react and put in a performance we will know they are behind the mgr if not then he`s lost them and must go.
    not that he shouldn’t go anyways coz I want frank de boar

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:53 PM

I understand what you guys are saying. Do you have the patience to wait until tonight at around midnight as I am seeing him at 10pm?

It will all make sense once this crucial part is revealed. Im sorry I should have just posted tonight but I couldnt wait to share news that I got.

• Markaccus

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:53 PM

I posted a couple of things the other day, which i heard from a guy who told me about JFK trying to sign fergy from brum, when we already owned him. This was 3 days before the media got hold of it.
    What he told me this time was about how Ashley had started getting touchy about gates falling since before end of last season, and he blamed pardews football for that, and actually had reps in france talking to that galtier bloke. Personally no idea how much truth there was in it, but this guy does occasionally hear things before others.

• Thump

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Fila? I thought it was Lotto.

I’m confused.

• why oh why

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:54 PM

hatem will you give me an update on what your on about as I missed it buddy

• Ben-Arfa11

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:55 PM

The Reason why pardew hasn’t been sacked yet is clear.Ashley doesn’t want to payout compo if he sacks him……

So he is playing the game who blinks 1st.

He knows that the fans hate him and he is hoping for chaos Saturday to try and push pardew over and get him to resign.

He will sack him after a while if pardew doesn’t resign but he is hoping 1st that the toon army volatile behaviour towards pardew will push him over and if he lost the players then he might have to resign………

So pardew will stay as Newcastle manager unless he resigns its that simple im afraid.

1 2 3 12