Pardew Not Totally To Blame For Newcastle’s Poor Start

Alan Pardew has to take a lot of responsibility for the current mess Newcastle are in because a manager’s job is all about results,  and once the results stop coming then the manager is usually fired – and that’s especially true in the Premier League these days.

graeme souness newcastle

Graeme Souness when Newcastle manager 2004-2006
And that’s when things were going well.
😀

Graeme Souness knows what it’s like to be fired at Newcastle, and he lost his job in February of 2006, after only 17 months in the job, after he had replaced the great Sir Bobby Robson in September of 2004.

But Graeme is right to say football is all about results, as he had this to say today to Sky Sports:

“Results are everything in football,” “If you are not winning football matches then it used to be you got half a season, or usually a season, now you get six games. If you are in a job you know that is the case.”

“Newcastle are a big football club, with a very passionate football crowd, and a very frustrated crowd at times. They are not slow to show their ­emotions. But that is the price on the ticket of being a manager at Newcastle.”

“You know that if it does go wrong your head will be on the block, and be on the block pretty quickly. That is where he finds himself, unfortunately.”

Those are accurate remarks from Graeme, from a man who been through it at Newcastle.

We had twelve manager firings last season in the Premier League,  and at the moment Pardew is the favorite to be the first PL manager fired this season.

But the manager cannot do much about players on the field making some horrendous personal errors,  which happened on Saturday, and the players on the pitch have to also take responsibility for our poor start to the season.

They get paid enough money – that’s for sure – so they need to start getting their heads down in training and during the vital upcoming matches, so that they put in some (much) better performances than we have seen from them in the last couple of games.

If they can can do that then Newcastle United can quickly get out of the mess we are in at the moment – with or without a new manager.

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• Markaccus

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Of course it isnt totally his fault. But he sets it up. He picks the team. He chooses the formation and tactics. Yes, the players have to take some responsibility, and we know Ashley has had his usual hand in spoiling the transfer window, but its still mostly Alans fault for being a defensive negatron.

• firebug666

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Hatem where are you I have to be up a six?

• Thump

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:08 AM

2 years and 6 games, Mr. Souness. Slates aren’t wiped clean at the end of a season.

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Hi sorry all I’m here just typing it up in my memo as I’m on my phone. Takes ages to bloody type -.- give me a couple of minutes mate…

• Markaccus

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:09 AM

I thought this might happen. He must have been on the wind up. I planned to give him till 00:10 to show up and then turn in, safe in the knowlege that i didnt wait up all night for someone who could easily be taking the p1ss

• RonVanDam

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Whats the excuse for the other 2 seasons of bad football. Injuries are part of the game. A good tactical manager will know how to use players at his disposal to their true potential. Pardew cant. No more excuses. Its time for him to leave.

• Markaccus

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Oops

Appologies, hatem. Right on cue 😀

• firebug666

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:11 AM

It’s everyone else’s fault then, The inept one is just along for the ride, and not responsible for the dire performances by this team.

• Black and White with an army lol

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM

repost

good point from Hatemorlovehim from a couple of threads back concerning MA & AP

BUT!!!!!!!

with the Hull incident with the head but this will automatically develop a clause stating any violent conduct between manager and any personnel could be automatically suspended ( sacked ) by the chairmen without compensation.

this was Ashley’s chance to sack him without paying any compensation to Pardew .

oh and Pardew compensation pay out would be around 4-5 million, so why doesn’t Ashley pay that with the transfer money we haven’t spent?

• Average_Contents

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM

I disagree souness you ballbag, it’s not 6 games is it? It’s near 2 seasons of dire defensive football not to mention the strange subs and 3 left backs on the pitch at once! They still don’t get it do they!

I’ve seen articles recently though where they’ve been critical of parsnip and fatty and pretty much summed up why we want both out! Few and far between I’ll grant but I think there slowly getting it.

Nothing to do with delusions of grandeur we just want football played at a decent level and a bit of ambition ffs!

• firebug666

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Markaccus

Timing Mate Timing 😀

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Right so as you know I have been a poster for years and I wouldn’t deliberately try to feed BS to people. I have never claimed to be ITK and even in this instance I am not saying I know everything or the finer details of the deal but I am just passing on information that I have been told from the Batra brothers who are close to Ashley and again I stress they may be lying to me but I do not see why they would as I have known them for many years.

What they are saying adds up to why Pardew has not resigned and why Ashley doesn’t want to sack him but again I’m not saying it is all true. I also want to add that I have not met Ashley tonight and have met the brothers to ask if I can disclose what they have said and to get more information where possible. I am meant to be at an event run by Ashley next week which is when I can talk to him very briefly. Now that’s been cleared up let me tell you what’s up.

As everyone knows Pardew, JFK, Derek and Ashley are friends and have been for a little while. The stories that some users have stated are true that Pardew ran up debts at MULTIPLE casinos dating back to his previous jobs too and could not pay them back which is why Ashley offered him the job on the basis that he could pay it off while working and Ashley won’t have to pay much for a new manager.

I can’t type up everything as I will be here forever but fast forward to Pardews new contract. One of the casinos that Pardew ran up debts did indeed belong to mr Derek and when he left an agreement was made for Ashley to pay off Pardews debt with Derek so he can leave and have nothing left to settle with Pardew. Due to this and the other debts at the other casinos Ashley offered Pardew the long contract and here’s the important part

Paid off a portion of his contract UPFRONT to Pardew to clear his debts. So in essence Ashley has paid some of Pardews contract upfront which is why Pardew cannot resign as he owes Ashley and Ashley cannot sack him as he will lose the money he has paid to clear the debt and then pay for compo of new manager along with a higher salary and obviously some sort of transfer kitty.

Now they told me that apparently Pardew will be sacked very shortly even if he wins against Hull as Ashley wanted rid since May and they are working out a deal for the fee to be settled or reduced in Ashley’s favour so he does not lose much of his money that he paid out.

Ashley is considering cutting his losses because he dislikes pardew and more importantly newcastle cannot be relegated. A few players have actually had bust ups with pardew about his tactics and Ben arfa was not the only one. But the slimy man has got money to clear his debts and so will not resign unless he and Ashley come to an agreement. This is all separate to the normal confidentiality agreements. This is why he was not sacked after the Myler incident as Ashley would lose alot first sacking pardew then getting a replacement.

Now the latest is that they are to have a meeting some time before the hull game to discuss pardew leaving and Ashley is looking for someone with previous record of success. Now I am sure I have missed points off but it’s so long to type I hope the above makes sense and somewhat makes sense.

Ashley has paid Pardew upfront to pay off his debts! I have more info on Mbiwa which is related to another slimeball Colo and Ben arfa the poor guy but will post them later on if people want.

Ashley obviously is not stupid but as the four twirps were close friends, Pardew managed to get some of his contract paid upfront and Ashley thought this would be cheaper for him as he won’t have to pay more money to another manager plus compo and if Pardew goes, Carver and Stone are also gone. He has to then pay them two off hire two new people on higher wages then lose the money he gave to Pardew then higher a new manager for more money and compo and then give them a transfer kitty. That is one expensive deal!

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:15 AM

To sum up again you don’t have to believe me and I’m not saying I know everything but for the last time I am passing on information that people close to Ashley have told me. I can take a picture of me and the Batra brothers if you wish so you can see I am legit and I am with them and know them. I can hold up a sign saying nufcblog rocks if you want proof that it’s been taken now and not in the past.

So believe it if you want or dismiss it that’s your choice but I just cannot believe what a bunch of muppets are at our club. The only way Pardew will leave is if he and Ashley come to a settlement but like I said he may be sacked sooner and Ashley will cut his losses as the EPL is worth more.

When I see him I will ask what I can and he could answer it or he could eat me but I can only try. I can take a picture again standing at his house with his security guards again if anyone wants to say I’m a troll or fake etc. If anything doesn’t make sense or you need any more information let me know and I will try and answer to the best of my knowledge as I’m sure I have missed something important off. It is very hard to type up everything and shorten it down so I’m bound to have missed something.

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:17 AM

I hope that makes sense, typing on my phone so some things may have been missed off and others might be repeated. Apologies…

• Average_Contents

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:17 AM

Mark

I bet you were standing in front of the mirror saying his name 3 times lol 😉

• jimmysmith

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:17 AM

Wouldn’t it be reasonable to say though, considering what we’ve seen from this team, that if Pardew did set them up to play a more expansive game, that we would get a regular pasting. Jesus, that defence exposed, as a matter of course, in this league, hardly bears thinking about really, and quite clearly where not that clinical at the other end, to put it mildly.

• Average_Contents

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:21 AM

Anyway work calls 🙁

• beermonkey

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:22 AM

come on hatem give us the rest

• Black and White with an army lol

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:22 AM

at an % rate I would go for

Pardew & CO 70%

Ashley 20%

Players 10%

Pardew picks the players, training and tactics and tells the players what to do regardless of there ability.

Ashley is in control of strengthening the squad and create a good depth of squad players, which this season it’s been 80% accomplished.

Player have NO challenge in certain departments this will lead up to complacently in certain areas like GK, CB, RB, LW, RW.

• firebug666

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Post the info on Mbiwa, colo and ben arfa please.

• RonVanDam

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has met with owner Mike Ashley for crucial talks after coming under pressure following a 4-0 defeat to Southampton.

Source: Daily Mail

• Markaccus

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Hatem

So, the main point is that Pardew was paid a canny bit of the 8 year contract up front, so that he could pay off his debts? Thus making him almost unsackable. And also impossible for him to resign? Well, as fcuked up as that sounds, providing those two lads are not lying to you, i can actually believe it. It does explain why pardew was not sacked after butt-gate, and why he hasn’t chucjed the towel in. And IF this is true, then there can be no denying the man is a slime.

• Markaccus

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:26 AM

AC

Yes, hatem is the candyman!

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Fingers are knackered mate and I got to be up at 5.30. I will do that tomorrow.

Does that make sense to you guys?

Ashley has paid some of Pardews contract upfront. No one even speculated that before and now it all adds up!

• Black and White with an army lol

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:28 AM

HatemOrLoveHim

nice post mate oh and welcome back it’s been a while mate 😉

• Online Guy

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Tequila

Your free not to believe me but dont keep throwing it at me as a defence for your lies you posted. early doors..

You turned it round from you being in the wrong to cover up your idiotic post ..I will cut and paste it for days on end if you cast any more aspersions ..Lies.

Now where is Hatem has he turned up yet .

• firebug666

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Hatem

I echo what Markaccus just said, it explains a great deal, Now give us the scoop on Ben Arfa, Colo and Mbiwa before I get told off of our last who is waiting for me like a bitch in heat.

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Ronvandam that is slightly true. They are meeting later this week they have not met yet. Ashley and Pardew are not actually speaking believe it or not. I believe atmo it goes through lee but not sure. I have lovely gossip about Mbiwa Colo and Ben arfa to come.

• Markaccus

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Aye. I get it. It makes sense. It fits with how Ashley fcuks up the football side. Anyway. Off to bed. Thanks for that Hatem. I hope the part about Pardew being replaced with an experienced guy who has had success is true.

night all.

• firebug666

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Ok Hatem tomorrow then mate and well done

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Black and White army no problem mate anytime
    Markaccus I did tell you he is a slime!

• BigB75

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:31 AM

TRUE LIES 2
    The Newcastle United story

God, i see Hollywood calling MA for the movie rights!

• Black and White with an army lol

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:32 AM

so maybe the meeting is about negotiations between them concerning the money issue instead off MA giving Pardew a few games to redeem himself?

I hope this is right because I’m looking forward to party on the weekend if this happens 🙂

• BigB75

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:33 AM

GhostBusters 2014

PARDS the slime!!!

• BigB75

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:36 AM

How can a smart business man be suckered by a gambling piece of shit like pards?

don’t you thing he would do a full background check on the man that’s about to run your 200 million dollar business(futebal club)

• Black and White with an army lol

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:36 AM

It’s a bit shocking calling Pardew a slimer from Ghost buster or comparing them two.

I mean C’mon even slimer has feelings you know and comparing those two is a great insult to Slimer

:):):):):):)

• Black and White with an army lol

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:37 AM

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

• BigB75

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:39 AM

well, over here state side we have america football players hitting there wife’s and 4 year olds… man it hard to find a professional sports man to be proud of!!!!

• HatemOrLoveHim

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Blackand white army yes pardew would have been sacked months ago if this deal had been settled. The meeting I believe is towards the end of this week to try and sort out the money that Ashley has paid to him upfront. Funny how the daily mail are reporting they have met after I posted and also got the facts wrong lol.

Once the agreement is reached pardew is gone. Whether the agreement can be made or not is a different story.

• BigB75

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:40 AM

B&W… LOL…sorry to slimer!!!!